Future of Dawoodi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Do you know why the Dai always chooses to follow Hassan instead of Hussain whenever his butt is on the line? Even though he talks about Hussain and Karbala 24x7? Instead of beating yourselves in the name Hussain, sometimes, try beating others in his name. Talk about Hussain but never walk like him lol!!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm

anajmi wrote:Do you know why the Dai always chooses to follow Hassan instead of Hussain whenever his butt is on the line? Even though he talks about Hussain and Karbala 24x7? Instead of beating yourselves in the name Hussain, sometimes, try beating others in his name. Talk about Hussain but never walk like him lol!!
Let me help you by making it nice and easy... you can reply by choosing from the following:

a) "Look, I don't know the answer yet because I haven't Googled enough - but I will get back to you shortly when I find the right website to copy/paste from"

b) "Listen, I'm not going to give you any answers because I can predict what you will say back to me - which I know will destroy my whole argument and leave me embarrassed and humiliated"

c) "I fully admit defeat and apologise for speaking so hastily and so very foolishly - I will try my best to refrain from doing so in the future"

d) Passively admit defeat by no longer replying to this thread - with the aim of trying again on another topic which you'll hopefully have more luck with

So, once again:

Dear Sunni Scholar, please do give your explanation of the following:
1) Why did Imam Hussain fight?
2) Why did Imam Hassan not fight?
Thank you

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Dud, I mean dude, the answer is right there between the lines. Learn to read between the lines. Well, actually, first just learn to read the lines and then you can move on to reading between the lines. C'mon dud, I mean dude!! You are supposed to be a doctor. I am hoping it wasn't honorary. Or was it?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:43 pm

anajmi wrote:Dud, I mean dude, the answer is right there between the lines. Learn to read between the lines. Well, actually, first just learn to read the lines and then you can move on to reading between the lines. C'mon dud, I mean dude!! You are supposed to be a doctor. I am hoping it wasn't honorary. Or was it?
You could have saved time, by simply typing "b" lol!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:06 pm

b) "Listen, I'm not going to give you any answers because I can predict what you will say back to me - which I know will destroy my whole argument and leave me embarrassed and humiliated"
I think the new abdes who are dying to join this forum will greatly benefit if you do both. Post the answer that you think I am going to have to give and then destroy that whole argument. I appreciate you doing both. Thanks

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 pm

I knew I'd forgotten to give you this option - thanks for reminding me lol

e) "Hey I know I can't prove the point I was trying to make - so will back-peddle like crazy, and hope that nobody notices"

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:25 pm

I am actually hoping that you notice and provide the answers for the new abdes to see. Please, please I beg of you dud, I mean dude. Please provide my answers and your argument destroying my answers. (unless of course, you were just passing gas all along eh?? Dud? I mean dude.)

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Excellent, another option!

f) "Yes, I know the onus is on me to prove my argument - but as my point doesn't hold any water, I'd rather not waste my time and would like you to waste yours instead"

PS: You're obviously extremely angry about Admins new policy (and of course, receiving 2 strikes lol!) - I suppose you could always leave the forum in protest?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 pm

I am not going anywhere dud, I mean dude. I am having too much fun over here. Watching you dance is quite entertaining. Now, as we have proven that you were passing gas all along, this chapter can be closed.

I would advice the new abdes not to wait up. DB LOL turned out to be a big dud!! lol!!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:01 am

I see, so you're switching to "c" now lol - wise choice!

We all look forward to your next scholarly debate... and your ongoing efforts to call people names in a manner that will (hopefully!) not get you banned lol!

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:12 am

Ahmedabad Jamat program
Attachments
CFF_Taabudaat1435_leaflet_Ahmedabad.jpg
CFF_Taabudaat1435_Ahmedabad.jpg

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:13 am

IMG-20140715-WA0014 (1).jpg
Aqamoula tus y farzando thali pohcha way ye wastey cycles hadyu kido .
Mola tus khush thaya .
farmayu k main road par
na lai jai khayal karjo

Now he is destroying our future generations. Instead of encouraging education vua scholarships he is promoting dabba schemes
Shame ..

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:55 am

He wants our next generation to compete with DABBAWALA's

Wow what a community bairao roti banawe ane mardo dabbo pochave.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:35 pm

dabbawala's will soon feel insecure by bohras.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:15 am

bohrabhai wrote:
IMG-20140715-WA0014 (1).jpg
Aqamoula tus y farzando thali pohcha way ye wastey cycles hadyu kido .
Mola tus khush thaya .
farmayu k main road par
na lai jai khayal karjo

Now he is destroying our future generations. Instead of encouraging education vua scholarships he is promoting dabba schemes
Shame ..
We can win hands down against the Mumbai dabbawalas because we have the money and the clout to make any venture successful :wink:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 am

he will make our children go reach out dabbas on his cycles and meanwhile his children and grand children will eat lavish meals while cruising in a beamer or bentley!
Sada rehjo Baaki salaamat eh Moula (More-la)
Hazaaro waras em dua nathi hamari!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:07 am

We should agree on one thing that these people are very very smart and talented just imagine the way they are managing their 1 million customers(ghulams) across globe who keeps on regularly feel their coffers in return of nothing.

I do sometime get impress with the way they do business.

Wish should have born in this family :mrgreen:

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:27 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:We should agree on one thing that these people are very very smart and talented just imagine the way they are managing their 1 million customers(ghulams) across globe who keeps on regularly feel their coffers in return of nothing.

this is not a talent at all, 99.99% bohras are following muffu because they want to remain under society and dont want to have extra baggage of stress, but the time will come when people will sincerely look for spirituality and when they will see muffu has nothing to offer in this regard people will get frustrated and finally wont care about society and rebel openly.

when people will approach muffy with real problems and will look for some miracle from him and when they wont find it, they will start questioning and finally drift away from him.

muffu wont be able to hide false claim of daiship under fake videos and fake documents.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:03 am

When i say talent it is related to fear (in case of ms) or love (in case of smb and sts) in either case they succeed in generating income.

SMB/ STS does not have miracle power either but they know how to fool people, being educated they were polite in looting people and making slave and hence many of our members do have spiritual connection with them though it is of no use.

On other hand ms being illiterate does what he has been told and as he has no capability to convince/impress follower he threat people in some way or other.

Egalitarian

Unread post by Egalitarian » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:11 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:We should agree on one thing that these people are very very smart and talented just imagine the way they are managing their 1 million customers(ghulams) across globe who keeps on regularly feel their coffers in return of nothing.

this is not a talent at all, 99.99% bohras are following muffu because they want to remain under society and dont want to have extra baggage of stress, but the time will come when people will sincerely look for spirituality and when they will see muffu has nothing to offer in this regard people will get frustrated and finally wont care about society and rebel openly.

when people will approach muffy with real problems and will look for some miracle from him and when they wont find it, they will start questioning and finally drift away from him.

muffu wont be able to hide false claim of daiship under fake videos and fake documents.
Better not to wonder on their 'Business Acumen' or have any kind of wishful (witchful) thinking ... These will guys will remain successful as long as they maintain this 'cunning' approach smartly.. the moment they start faltering ... another SMS, SKQ or else will emerge and will take over... Abdes are going to remain abdes... the Nirali Shaan of these will remain jotted in history books without any mention of the tyranny of 'POOR' abdes...
Na samjhoge to mit jaaoge ae Hindustaan walo..
Tumhari Daastaan bhi na hogi Daastaano me..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:15 pm

FUTURE OF MALE DAWOODI BOHRAS.............. ONLY RIDA IS MISSING !!! :lol: :lol:

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Yes only Ridas are missing .............. the fact is there have been NO man in dawoodi bohras for a long time now ............. :(

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:15 pm

ROTI competition done by Mardo in Tanga-Tanzania

1st Shawwal, 1435

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:50 am

JC wrote:Yes only Ridas are missing .............. the fact is there have been NO man in dawoodi bohras for a long time now ............. :(
JC, ive said this before too, and i say it again.

i think its best if "you" of all people not pass comments like this

You have made a choice, i respect it, but no need to pass comments like this :evil:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:20 am

Can anybody quote any hadees or kalaam regarding roti making by males I remember whenever my grandma used to scorn us she would say AAM KARSO TOU PACHI BAIRAO NA JIM GHAR MA BETHI NE ROOTI PAKAWJO I guess this is actually the bohra males are doing now. I don't understand what is going on in our community and why roti has become a matter of ego for us

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:55 am

zinger wrote:
JC wrote:Yes only Ridas are missing .............. ............. :(

You have made a choice, i respect it, but no need to pass comments like this :evil:
Zinger bhai:
Your (long suppressed) prejudice and bigotry came out in the open!
Long ago I used to hear some white folk say, “I am not racist, but you know how these people are, so loud and so smelly”, etc. etc.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:39 pm

salaar: There are 'hadis' and 'kalaam'. These were from the days past. Today's hadis and kalaam are work-in-progress. Kothar and its hangers-on keep inventing new ones every day. And the pathetic part is the abdes lap them up as they get dropped from ..... I remember my late mother scolding me: "Bhanish nahi to su ghare besi ne roti pakawish"?

Today Shias, Sunnis and Muslims of all stripes in between, are killing each other or are being killed. They are taking up arms for their cause, rightly or not. And under his patronship and guidance SMS is organising Bohra males(!) in roti-making competitions. Whereas Muslims are raising firearms, Bohras are raising 'wellan'; Muslims are loading bullet magazines in their AK47, Bohras are dabbing ghee on their roti; Muslims are going hungry, Bohras are salivating over the prospects of jamans.

Need more be said?

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Zinger,
Thank you for respecting me for who I am; I am what I am, and that was not my choice.

I stand by my comments as there is nothing wrong with it and it has nothing to do with my orientation. My comment is a Sad FACT!! In community (or shall I say cult) today we only see SLAVES, no man or no woman for that matter, nobody has balls (or shall I say guts more appropriately) to stand up to these injustices some of which are so petty that if you even make a face they will go away ............ but NO, nobody will dare to even raise a finger ............

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:42 pm

zinger wrote:
JC wrote:Yes only Ridas are missing .............. the fact is there have been NO man in dawoodi bohras for a long time now ............. :(

@ Zinger, JC is right in the figurative way that he put it. Where is the courage of the bohra men gone ? Don't they have even the slightest self-respect left ? Nowadays, the misplaced/so-called courage and self-respect only comes to the fore when it has to be directed towards gareeb / bebas mumineen and the ex-mazoon plus his followers.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:09 pm

An interesting post written by Al Zulfiqar some time back and which is relevant to the thread :-

Its the mental conditioning which prevents most people, (and education here does not guarantee objectivity) from questioning the entrenched traditions and practices which seem to have got intertwined with religion and holy law!

That is the weakness which the present dawat regime is utilising or rather exploiting to further subjugate bohras and turn them into robotic morons. When islam itself came to dispel the myths of the pagans and to break the hold of the deities and idols, when it boldly overturned all the accepted practices of slavery, female infanticide, abuse of widows, abolishing the superiority of a well-entrenched class system based on wealth, colour, gender, race etc, when it smashed all - uptil then dearly held beliefs, in the infallibility of godmen and charlatans; today we are witnessing the exact opposite of what it set out to achieve.!

The bohras have fallen into idol worship, prey to a class system whereby the royal family are considered divine, the amils, sheikhs are considered privileged class, women are considered inferior and bundled up in stupid clothes to clip their wings, we indulge in female genital mutilation to reduce their desires, we look down upon bohras who are poor or who are dark in colour, we sell places in mosques, we seat the priviledged class in the front for majlises and namaz, but most of all we have been reduced to slaves who kiss their syedna and his family's knees and hands and we do sajda to them, we grovel and whine in front of them, we pray to them and they make us recite ghanu jeevo's and 2 rakat namaaz for the dai..!!!

We believe that this human mortal who is suffering from the ravages of age is going to take us into paradise! someone who is least bothered to know about the welfare of the least privileged in his flock, who sells his services to the highest bidder during moharram, who gives only sweet words and pleasant sounds to his worshippers but nothing else, whose criminal family lives lavishly off the funds collected by force from his followers, who bribes, threatens, curses and manipulates, this man is divine and even higher in spirituality than the Prophet and Maulana Ali??

That is the tragedy of our bohras today, lost in the wildernes, headed towards damnation, worshipping a clever, conniving, false god, satisfied with the lavish foods in the masjid and little else.

We bohras are so far away from the original ideals of islam and the founding principles of the fatimid faith that i often wonder if it would not be more convenient for the dai to declare this as a new religion and get it over with?