Future of Dawoodi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:45 am

canadian wrote:
zinger wrote: JC, ive said this before too, and i say it again.

i think its best if "you" of all people not pass comments like this

You have made a choice, i respect it, but no need to pass comments like this :evil:
Zinger bhai:
Your (long suppressed) prejudice and bigotry came out in the open!
Long ago I used to hear some white folk say, “I am not racist, but you know how these people are, so loud and so smelly”, etc. etc.
Canadian bhai, when some people keep passing comments to the community, i will not keep quiet.

i for one, am fully in support of his choice, he has made it open. and besides me, surprisingly true_bohra also supports him in it but when you hit below the belt, be ready to get hit below the belt yourself

and btw, everyone is a bigot and prejudiced at heart and try to suppress it as best as they can but everyone and everything has a breaking point. i for one, am not Mahatma Gandhi

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:13 am

Can anybody quote any hadees or kalaam regarding roti making by males I remember whenever my grandma used to scorn us she would say AAM KARSO TOU PACHI BAIRAO NA JIM GHAR MA BETHI NE ROOTI PAKAWJO I guess this is actually the bohra males are doing now. I don't understand what is going on in our community and why roti has become a matter of ego for us
Maula Ali a.s during the battle of Khaibar was making bread for the whole army, when he had a problem in his eye and couldn't go for the battle. There is no harm in making food which Allah swt has bestowed upon us. And besides not just ROTI, but any food is as important to human as any other. Imagine yourself in a desert where there is nothing to eat or drink and suddenly someone gives u a ROTI n NAMAK, how many blessings you would give to that guy. We hate this coz muffi is doing, but if any else would do it then we wouldev said that WOW THAT GUY IS DOING A GOOD DEED. This is all our negativity coming out on ROTI which has nothing to do with it. Dont abuse or talk ill about the food which u eat everyday. Aisa na ho mili hui nemat bhi chali jaae.. Naa shukri mein to hum sab aage aa gaye hai... THINK..

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:19 am

canadian wrote:
zinger wrote: JC, ive said this before too, and i say it again.

i think its best if "you" of all people not pass comments like this

You have made a choice, i respect it, but no need to pass comments like this :evil:
Zinger bhai:
Your (long suppressed) prejudice and bigotry came out in the open!
Long ago I used to hear some white folk say, “I am not racist, but you know how these people are, so loud and so smelly”, etc. etc.
Look who is talking. You guys are commenting about MEN making roties. Is that not prejudice against women. What the heck is wrong with men making break? How is that feminine?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 am

Whats the problem with you guys making food for people. During wars MEN used to cook, in Siffin, Jamal, Nahrawan, Badr etc... why do you have so much hatred for MEN who cook. Is that somewhere prohibited?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:59 am

Look who is talking. You guys are commenting about MEN making roties. Is that not prejudice against women. What the heck is wrong with men making break? How is that feminine?
No Phoenix Bhai
Then women should not be asked not to work, Does Moula has any prejudice against Muminaat working too. Can Moula ask Muminaat to go on the battlefield and fight too. why only MEN are asked to be responsible for EARNING AND FIGHTING, does Moula has any prejudice against WOMEN who want to work. WHY DOES MOULA ASK MUMINAAT NOT TO BE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS DOES HE HAS PREJUDICED AGAINST MUMINAAT TO BE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS
If MEN are encouraged to make ROTI and nothing wrong then WOMEN should be encourage to be equal partner and work and help family with finance unless MOULA IS PREJUDICE AGAINST WOMEN EARNING BETTER AND GETTING PROMOTED TO BE MANAGING DIRECTORS

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:09 am

There is nothing wrong in making rotis by men or women, it’s a trivial routine task in households. It has been happening from 100s of years and there is no need to promote it any further. SMS has taken up a lousy scheme to keep abdes busy mentally and physically in a concept easy and simple to get into, both for SMS and abdes. SMS does not have any intellectual prowess to start/execute/maintain any phenomenal change in the bohra society at intelligent levels, such as; establish secular education system, medical care, entrepreneurship schemes or spiritual empowerment. These schemes either require an honest intent or intelligent leadership, which SMS lacks miserably.
Importance of roti making is best limited to bayans in the masjid, but kothar has given it a huge marketing twist and is keeping abdes entertained in guise of “ehsaan” and “karam”. There are far more important and serious issues being ignored and abdes are kept distracted from some uncomfortable happenings around. Apart from keeping abdes distracted, “mohabbat-ni-rotiyo” is a marketing campaign which has evolved from variety of goof ups and blunt statements by SMS against women in the society and pompous FMB scheme.
Abdes are waiting for the easy and convenient faith practices to show-off their spirituality. After deedar, kadambosi, ziyafat, mafsusiyet, hadiyat, pagla, maula-ni-khusi-maate-imam-hussain-no-maatam, roti making is next big trend. Wait until these euphoria subdues, they will churn out another campaign, such as topi-making, dcp-cooking, pehran-sewing.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Future of Dawoodi Bohras

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 pm

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:04 am

Standing with "haath jorine" and "jhukine (bowed down)" might also be a Hindu concept which has trickled down from our Hindu past just like "wadhawwanu (aarti)"

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:10 am

Not only it has trickled down, but kothar ensures its enforcement to secure their status. If one refuses to bow down they get really upset. Bunch of ego-centric maniacs.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:19 am

This is sickk...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:18 am

humanbeing wrote:Not only it has trickled down, but kothar ensures its enforcement to secure their status. If one refuses to bow down they get really upset. Bunch of ego-centric maniacs.

reminds me of what i did last year.. or rather didnt do.. hee hee hee... i remember such dirty looks he gave me... i stood upright, hands at my side.. he was some aamil in a jamat that was not mine so i decided to take open panga :lol: :lol: :lol:

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:14 am

Kothar has ensured and has left no stone unturned in making this community 'addiction to slavery' ................ abdes simply love to be slaves and they adore to be treated as cheap slaves. So up till the time a slave stands up and says enough is enough this will continue, they will bent and be ridden till they get rid of these so-called qasr-e-mawallees ............

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:16 am

In Toronto, the pic which bro GM has posted of (Ch)Ammar at his Maqdam Majlis (ha ha ha) ............. he was presented with 'small' najwa of CAD50,000 ............. for what?? where did this money come from?? and WHY on earth??? WHY WHY ................

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:38 am

Earlier I use to believe and was taught to me "AA (Non-Bohra Muslims) LOKO BHATKELA CHE" but now I realize actually ma kaun bhatkelu che...

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 pm

We are the small fraction which has got away from the main stream Islam, before everything, essence of Islam is important.
I know Imam Hussain (AS) martydom was very important to save Islam, but making Islam out of his Martydom was something which even Imam Hussain (AS) never wanted.
Bohras have gone astray in all ways and it is i think SKQ saheb who is making things right, the major damage of introducing innovations was done during zaman of Burhanuddin Moula (AQ) by his fitnaati and mafiosi brother Yusuf Najmuddin.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:48 pm

FUTURE OF DAWOODI BOHRA CHILDREN

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:50 pm

PHOONK ON VARIOUS ITEMS

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:53 pm

The prophet (saw) disliked blowing on food or water before consuming it. He specially disliked the blowing on food and water that was meant for someone else.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:00 pm

THE JUMBO PHOONK !!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Activity Mohabat on Roti competition in Karachi

13th Zilqad, 1435

rang

Unread post by rang » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:18 am

THIS IS JUST INSANITY. ALLAHA SWT HELP US. :oops:
WORRIED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OUR COMMUNITY. THESE PEOPLE HAS BE DIVERTED FROM THE PATH LEADING TO ALLAHA.SWT.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:36 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Image
Very Bright Future for these Abde's.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 pm

PRESIDENT SAHEB, SHIFA AAPO !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:37 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 pm

ANANDIBEN SAHEBA (CHIEF MINISTER OF GUJARAT), MODI SAHEB NE ARAZ KARJO KE MUMIN PAR SHAFAKAT NO HAATH TA QAYAMAT TAK BAAKI RAAKHE

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:03 pm

WHAT EXACTLY IS HE "WADHAVING" ?????

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:04 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:WHAT EXACTLY IS HE "WADHAVING" ?????

Looks like a Boat Shape Taali. (Might have decorated)

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:48 am

shabbir4u wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:WHAT EXACTLY IS HE "WADHAVING" ?????

Looks like a Boat Shape Taali. (Might have decorated)
AA KAKA SHIPPING AGENCY KHOLI CHE AEWU LAGE .

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:29 pm

THE GUY IS ABOUT TO FALL !!