Future of Dawoodi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AgnosticIndian

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Al-Noor wrote:This are all sign of acche din promised by Shri modi riot maker and his supporters. dont be surprise when bohra will start dancing in navratri saying dance is also good for health just like yoga.
Many Bohras go for navratri nights to do dandiya for donkeys years and it has nothing to do with Modi.

May be going to discos is ok but doing dandiya is too offensive for us as Muslims

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:24 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Want to see todays Pagan worshippers ??..... Look at Abde idiot performing Puja Aarti/Wadhavni of their Bhagwan. This is similar to Hindus performing Aarti Puja of Krishna, Shiva and Shanker Bhagwan photos !!

Bas ek Agarbatti, Kuch Phool ki kami hai, ane wale waqt me lagta hai woh bhi puri hojayegi

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:37 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:This are all sign of acche din promised by Shri modi riot maker and his supporters. dont be surprise when bohra will start dancing in navratri saying dance is also good for health just like yoga.
Many Bohras go for navratri nights to do dandiya for donkeys years and it has nothing to do with Modi.

May be going to discos is ok but doing dandiya is too offensive for us as Muslims
Btw who says going to disco is okay? and I personally dont know any one who dance in navratri and calls him self dawoodi bohra.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:02 am

Al-Noor wrote:
Btw who says going to disco is okay? and I personally dont know any one who dance in navratri and calls him self dawoodi bohra.
Many go especially in Mumbai.

Also may I ask if the ones going to discos are also not Bohras?

May be the ones who go listen to music or watch movi s too are not eligible to be called Bohras.

Which country are you from may I ask. The origin that is?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:33 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:
Many go especially in Mumbai.

Also may I ask if the ones going to discos are also not Bohras?

May be the ones who go listen to music or watch movi s too are not eligible to be called Bohras.

Which country are you from may I ask. The origin that is?
my origin is from India just like most bohras, but my deen is still origin from Islam and any thing which is not prescribed in islam is not islamic. for you if it is okay to go for navratri and disco then its your personal choice.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:16 am

Al-Noor wrote:

my origin is from India just like most bohras, but my deen is still origin from Islam and any thing which is not prescribed in islam is not islamic. for you if it is okay to go for navratri and disco then its your personal choice.
Music and films also are haram I presume?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:20 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:

Music and films also are haram I presume?
Depends on what you are watching and if you are learning some thing out of it.....

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:52 am

Al-Noor wrote: Depends on what you are watching and if you are learning some thing out of it.....
Don't beat around the bush. Answer to the point. What are you going to learn from Bollywood or western music & commercial cinema so that you can brand some as halal & some as haram or Islamic & UnIslamic?

Question again, do you consider music and films in general unislamic?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:56 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Al-Noor wrote: Depends on what you are watching and if you are learning some thing out of it.....
Don't beat around the bush. Answer to the point. What are you going to learn from Bollywood or western music & commercial cinema so that you can brand some as halal & some as haram or Islamic & UnIslamic?

Question again, do you consider music and films in general unislamic?
Even the civilized people who are not religious consider some of the Music as creating bad influence, In USA music talking about open sex, killing police and in India Bollywood music using words like Harami and such are not suitable for many respected members
Now do not ask me what constitutes RESPECTED Family,

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:59 am

SBM wrote: Even the civilized people who are not religious consider some of the Music as creating bad influence, In USA music talking about open sex, killing police and in India Bollywood music using words like Harami and such are not suitable for many respected members
Now do not ask me what constitutes RESPECTED Family,
All music and films are not as you described. I asked a general question. Answer it

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:45 pm

yuzarsif wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Want to see todays Pagan worshippers ??..... Look at Abde idiot performing Puja Aarti/Wadhavni of their Bhagwan. This is similar to Hindus performing Aarti Puja of Krishna, Shiva and Shanker Bhagwan photos !!

Bas ek Agarbatti, Kuch Phool ki kami hai, ane wale waqt me lagta hai woh bhi puri hojayegi
Instead of feeling ashamed of their acts, abdes are now circulating this photo with a more laughable and idiotic comment by justifying this act as Muffy's 'Mojiza'....... Read the caption below the photograph....

Some years back there was Hindu propaganda that idol of Ganpati has started drinking milk offered to it and all over the world Hindus started feeding milk to the idol. Now Muffy's propaganda is that his hand comes out of the photo and touches the nariyal offered to it (It would be believable if Muffy's hand snatched any money offered in the thaali :) :) )..... See where this CULT of Bohraism is going, it has nothing to do with Islam !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:52 pm

How does the family of this woman feels that she is being circulated all over the world. Does she qualifies for any NKD, Shaikha or any such titles from SMS Goons

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:16 am

There is a not so great woman in front of an idiot.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:31 am

Too good
Attachments
IMG-20150714-WA0014.jpg

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 am

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
-----------------------------------------------------
Attachments
VID-20150713-WA0006.mp4
(14.3 MiB) Downloaded 2963 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:05 pm

In the beginning of his speech he says he just started RESIDENCY and then in the middle of the speech says that he informs his Dean 2 year in advance.
So if he just started Residency how did he know his Dean 2 years in advance, MOJIZA..MOJIZA

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:58 pm

Admin wrote:Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
This is part of a massive campaign going on by the marketing team of Muffy to coerce Bohras into attending his useless and comical bayans in Mohurrum from 2nd Mohurrum itself !!

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

You were thinking why the Drama of Ashura in advance ??? Heres the answer :-

Why Ashura housefull Naatak ?

MS and KQ have been asked by the court to settle amicably out of court. Since MS wants larger chunk of properties including Mosques, he is trying to prove that most of the community people are with him by making Mohurrum attendance COMPULSORY. We have been ordered to log on to ITS52 and pledge that we will attend all days starting from 2nd punctually. These computer generated figures will then be used by Muffy to show his strength !!

Please forward it as much as you can

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:21 am

SBM wrote:In the beginning of his speech he says he just started RESIDENCY and then in the middle of the speech says that he informs his Dean 2 year in advance.
So if he just started Residency how did he know his Dean 2 years in advance, MOJIZA..MOJIZA

foolish man ,.... watch the video again and again and again if you must

He is talking about his exams. which means he is talking about medical school, which means he is talking about the dean of the medical school not the dean of the hospital

he mentioned it clearly "Dean ne, MEDICAL SCHOOL na dean ne"

liar liar pants on fire :P :P :P :P

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:00 am

Zinger
If you do not know about American Medical Education System it is better to keep your mouth Shut. In USA every department has a Dean,
do you know anything about medical residency in USA, so shut up
Here is the information
Taher Mustafa Mandviwala

Medical Student
Ofc SA-BCM Students
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX, US

Furthermore
Posted on January 4, 2008 by DBNet Editor (ap)

25th Zilhaj al-Haraam 1428 Ziyafat on Lailatul Jumao of Syedi Mukasir Saheb and nikah of Taher bs bin Syedi Mukasir Saheb to daughter of Shaikh Mustafa Mandviwala (Saifee Mahal, Bombay, Nikah and Ziyafat)
http://akhbar.mumineen.org/tag/huzurala-tus/page/223/

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:44 am

In the whole video he has not mentoned once "ALHUMDOLILLAH" that Allah gave me chance to get such honorable degree, not even once he said why muharram is important who was killed and why? and why muharram is so important for momeenin. all thing he said is ghanu jiwo molana....

seriously?

I really get frustrated when such mushrik maloon try to give hidayat to people.

His father is wasting money on this idiot, oh wait is it community money he is munching on and getting a fancy degree? because he is related to mukasir?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:56 am

Al-Noor wrote:In the whole video he has not mentoned once "ALHUMDOLILLAH" that Allah gave me chance to get such honorable degree, not even once he said why muharram is important who was killed and why? and why muharram is so important for momeenin. all thing he said is ghanu jiwo molana....

seriously?

I really get frustrated when such mushrik maloon try to give hidayat to people.

His father is wasting money on this idiot, oh wait is it community money he is munching on and getting a fancy degree? because he is related to mukasir?

39:3
Sahih International
Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 am

there was a time when I was really believing in MB and thought yeah some body has to be there from Imam (until I knew truth about him). his actions and his words were opposite to each other which made me start thinking.

but even at that point of time I was never attributing every thing on maula, I knew he is just slave of Imam and true master is none but ALLAH and our true wasila are non but ahlul bayt and imamain and the awliyah.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:59 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Admin wrote:Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
This is part of a massive campaign going on by the marketing team of Muffy to coerce Bohras into attending his useless and comical bayans in Mohurrum from 2nd Mohurrum itself !!

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

You were thinking why the Drama of Ashura in advance ??? Heres the answer :-

Why Ashura housefull Naatak ?

MS and KQ have been asked by the court to settle amicably out of court. Since MS wants larger chunk of properties including Mosques, he is trying to prove that most of the community people are with him by making Mohurrum attendance COMPULSORY. We have been ordered to log on to ITS52 and pledge that we will attend all days starting from 2nd punctually. These computer generated figures will then be used by Muffy to show his strength !!

Please forward it as much as you can
TUS , Mumineen Karachi did Azayem to come Early in Moharram from 2ND DAY TILL ASHURA?

28th Ramadan, 1436

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:20 am

SBM wrote:Zinger
If you do not know about American Medical Education System it is better to keep your mouth Shut. In USA every department has a Dean,
do you know anything about medical residency in USA, so shut up
Here is the information
Taher Mustafa Mandviwala

Medical Student
Ofc SA-BCM Students
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX, US

Furthermore
Posted on January 4, 2008 by DBNet Editor (ap)

25th Zilhaj al-Haraam 1428 Ziyafat on Lailatul Jumao of Syedi Mukasir Saheb and nikah of Taher bs bin Syedi Mukasir Saheb to daughter of Shaikh Mustafa Mandviwala (Saifee Mahal, Bombay, Nikah and Ziyafat)
http://akhbar.mumineen.org/tag/huzurala-tus/page/223/
Dont divert the topic friend SBM. you have written "In the beginning of his speech he says he just started RESIDENCY and then in the middle of the speech says that he informs his Dean 2 year in advance." and what i have told you is that he is talking about INFORMING THE DEAN OF THE MEDICAL SCHOOL AND NOT THE DEAN OF THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE IS DOING HIS RESIDENCY.

So now tell me.. who is fibbing here???

Also, what is the objective of the other information that you have provided???

are you trying to cover things up?

or are you piling on useless information hoping that your fibs are forgotten??

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Not to drag this childish argument further, but I agree with zinger. The guy in the video means his previous med school deans. Lets give him benefit of doubt and move on.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:01 pm

My life is for Imam Hussain(A) and his sermons, but what muffy is trying to do is called "brain washing using crowd technique" he is trying to gather more and more people to show how so many people follow him and how those who are against him are left alone. he is not gathering people to cry on Imam Hussain or remember his shadat he is doing this to show his strength and popularity. [DELETED]

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

• -Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
    -No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
    -No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
    -Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
    -There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
    -Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
    -There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
    -Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
    -The group/leader is always right.
    -The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:14 pm

and I can also assure that he will chose some cheap desi Indian location for this muharram so that more and more abde can show up, and no I dont need any ilaam to guess this right. dont be surprise if the location will be surat/mumbai or some thing like that.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Ashara Ohbat and Iftar khidmat by farzando at Ezzi Masjid Ujjain

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:12 pm

May Allah accept khidmat from these masoom kids, but the way muallim and also their parents are dressing them up with posters is heart breaking. may ALLAH save them from chungul of lain mufaddal and guide them to way of Quran and sunnah so they can do more khidmat for Islam.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.