Future of Dawoodi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

Unread post by think » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:49 pm

while the world plays sports like cricket and basket ball etc, the abde sports will be roti making, threading a needle and who makes the most noise while beating their chest.and ofcourse shouting moula moula on the top of their lungs.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:14 am

This is awesome ... Its good time pass and light hearted acitivities. In a way it is good, men will know how to make roties and some of the household work. Lets not read too harshly into this events. these are social time pass. They are really fun ... enjoy the show fellas ...

muffy maula is all thumbs up for entertainment. yaari aapo .. task ne maathe uthaavo ... mohabbat ni rotiyo banaavo ... nafrato na posting naa karo .. !!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:44 pm

humanbeing wrote:This is awesome ... Its good time pass and light hearted acitivities. In a way it is good, men will know how to make roties and some of the household work. Lets not read too harshly into this events. these are social time pass. They are really fun ... enjoy the show fellas ...

muffy maula is all thumbs up for entertainment. yaari aapo .. task ne maathe uthaavo ... mohabbat ni rotiyo banaavo ... nafrato na posting naa karo .. !!
Actually, I have to agree with this sentiment. Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (LA) is providing good entertainment. Like baboons in a zoo. So, I say to those who follow this Yazidi leader, go ahead and get your moneys worth of enjoyment. Dance wearing funny uniforms, ride horses, make rotis et. al. No problem. Just be prepared to roast in hell at some later date.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:38 pm

On a serious note:
Few months back SMS was telling Amtes to quit job and stay home and do homely chores and now all of a sudden Abdes are asked to make Roti and Thread the needle.
WHEN WOULD WE SEE A FARMAN FROM SMS FOR ABDES TO START WEARING RIDAS AND HAVE A ABDE RIDA wearing COMPETITION

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:25 pm

SBM wrote:On a serious note:
Few months back SMS was telling Amtes to quit job and stay home and do homely chores and now all of a sudden Abdes are asked to make Roti and Thread the needle.
WHEN WOULD WE SEE A FARMAN FROM SMS FOR ABDES TO START WEARING RIDAS AND HAVE A ABDE RIDA wearing COMPETITION
Can the leader of these faithful start and show how this is done :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:44 pm

watsup msg :-

Fakhri Hills, Pune ma Burhani ma Misr ni ser no programme :-

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:46 pm

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 am

Biradar wrote:
humanbeing wrote:This is awesome ... Its good time pass and light hearted acitivities. In a way it is good, men will know how to make roties and some of the household work. Lets not read too harshly into this events. these are social time pass. They are really fun ... enjoy the show fellas ...

Actually, I have to agree with this sentiment. Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (LA) is providing good entertainment. Like baboons in a zoo. So, I say to those who follow this Yazidi leader, go ahead and get your moneys worth of enjoyment. Dance wearing funny uniforms, ride horses, make rotis et. al. No problem. Just be prepared to roast in hell at some later date.
Dear Biradar

One can enjoy the bohra circus as an audience or performer, also intelligently one can separate entertainment from worship. while the roti making, needle sewing and jhaaro pocha events are light hearted activities. after all we all live in social community.

wearing rida, roti making, riding horses and elephants are normal stuff .. why would some one roast in hell for these things. kothar has plenty of goof ups and corrupt achievements to talk about .. leave these fun things aside..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:17 pm

PREPARING THE NEXT GENERATION OF ABDES !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Mohabbat Ni Roti Competition Ladies Program Surat

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:38 pm

THE AMIL OF SURAT, MUDER BS GIVING AWARDS TO THE WINNERS OF "ROTI COMPETITION" !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:45 pm

EVEN THE CHILDREN ARE NOT SPARED !!

Roti competition by Madrasa ferzando Aden, Yemen

think

Unread post by think » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:58 am

My question, how does one decide that the roti is good and worth a prize.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:04 pm

think wrote:My question, how does one decide that the roti is good and worth a prize.
They send it to Baba Ramdev to judge it

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:30 pm

PREPARING THE FUTURE GENERATION OF ABDES, COMPLETE WITH SAYA KURTA AND "FETA" !!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 am

i think all reformists should ask themselves this one question.

Why is everything we do a thorn in your side? Or is it that you have nothing better do other than poke fun at the community that you have chosen to cut ties with?

i am with you in the silliness that is going on, but i choose to be an insider and work on it rather than sit on the outside and pass comments.

also, has it ever occurred to you that these people get some measure of happiness in doing this? who are you to judge what fate awaits them later? if doing this gives them happiness, then why grudge them that?

i was like you guys too, ridiculing everything that was going on, but im realizing it now that if they get happiness out of doing it, then let them. i do what makes me happy. and if ridiculing everyone and everything in the community gives you happiness, then so be it, who am i to grudge you that

i know some people here will accuse me of speaking from both sides of my mouth, but i see this as a change of heart, and in the words of Fayyaaz, allow people to do what gives them happiness

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:14 am

zinger wrote:i think all reformists should ask themselves this one question.

Why is everything we do a thorn in your side? Or is it that you have nothing better do other than poke fun at the community that you have chosen to cut ties with?

i am with you in the silliness that is going on, but i choose to be an insider and work on it rather than sit on the outside and pass comments.

also, has it ever occurred to you that these people get some measure of happiness in doing this? who are you to judge what fate awaits them later? if doing this gives them happiness, then why grudge them that?

i was like you guys too, ridiculing everything that was going on, but im realizing it now that if they get happiness out of doing it, then let them. i do what makes me happy. and if ridiculing everyone and everything in the community gives you happiness, then so be it, who am i to grudge you that

i know some people here will accuse me of speaking from both sides of my mouth, but i see this as a change of heart, and in the words of Fayyaaz, allow people to do what gives them happiness
MS is just trying to occupy people with "activities". In addition to this the ladies in the homes are lovin it.

I wonder when he will start activities that actually uplift bohra lives

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:38 am

rational_guy wrote:
zinger wrote:i think all reformists should ask themselves this one question.

MS is just trying to occupy people with "activities". In addition to this the ladies in the homes are lovin it.

Oh come on RG, this isnt happening of late, this bitching about the community has been going on for years, although of late, i must admit, Mufaddal Maula is making a laughing stock of us.

but like i said, if making rotis and dressing up in costumes and carrying him around in a palkhi and showering money on him makes people happy, then i wish them all the happiness in the world

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:18 am

rational_guy wrote:
zinger wrote:i think ......................
For now the Bhoras are LIFTING him.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:23 am

While rest of India under Modi will Make in India for larger good of the country and the people in terms of industry, defence production, Bohras will lead in making rotis. Will keep having roti making competitions and create mass hysteria to divert the attention away from larger issues. Keep looting the abdes.

Aankh na upar si pardo uthavvu asaan chee, Akal par si pardo uthavu bov mushkil che,

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:02 pm

t
if they get happiness out of doing it, then let them
Zinger
Did it ever occur to you that ISIS get happiness beheding people so according to you we should let them do it.
Hitler got happiness by killing millions of Jews and the world let him do it so according to you it should be okay

It may be okay for you and your likes to be slave but not for civilized people
Last edited by SBM on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 pm

and carrying him around in a palkhi and showering money on him makes people happy, then i wish them all the happiness in the world
Zinger
That is what exactly Pharoh-Yazid and Idi Amin did and many thought people carrying Idi Amin in Palkhi were getting happiness in the world but did it occur to you that it was just a Facade of happiness on their faces rather in their heart

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:01 pm

The bigger question that all other abdes who think MS is the best thing since sliced bread is that they are talking from an advantage point of view of having control of all the dawat properties. The kothar and their goons (including members of various jamaats who have a vested interest either because of the investments with kothar or having paid thousands of dollars to obtain the sheik titles and roles in jamaat committees) have taken control of the properties and anyone who is either SKQ or reformist sympathizer or wants transparency is made to look bad and called dushman. They are employing the GW Bush strategy...you are either with us or you are with them. SKQ sympathizers and reformist should have equal rights to these properties.

Off course these MS slaves are happy.....I would be happy also if SKQ and his followers (including reformists) were given same rights to go to all the dawat properties without being harassed by the goons.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:39 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:41 pm

bohrabhai

Mohabbat ni roti mania

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kYW-gSOoEUM
After 2 decades we will b one the most backward community in India. If things are going this way

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:17 am

SBM wrote:t
if they get happiness out of doing it, then let them
Zinger
Did it ever occur to you that ISIS get happiness beheding people so according to you we should let them do it.
Hitler got happiness by killing millions of Jews and the world let him do it so according to you it should be okay

Did it ever occur to you that these bohras are not harming anyone else?
Whereas isis are murdering and maiming people every day?
Therefore you cannot equate the two?

The SMS jammat will do as they please.
There is nothing a nobody like you can do to stop them.

The question is, why does it bother you so much?
Do christians and jews and hindus and sikhs etc bother you too?
Why are you against the philosophy of 'live and let live'?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:
SBM wrote:t Zinger

ISIS is open enemy of ISLAM and they are discussed and condemned worldwide, what Bohras are doing is destruction of community value and making it look like Islamic and turning Muslims (Bohras) into ignorant and deenless they should be condemned as well. those who are born in this community and know what is true Islam can't sit blind eye and let these MS destroy this whole community for his own ayyashi. so it is not advisable to say let them do this if they enjoy it. our next generation will abuse us if we dont even raise our voice and say this is wrong.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:39 pm

lawgraduate wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote:

ISIS is open enemy of ISLAM and they are discussed and condemned worldwide, what Bohras are doing is destruction of community value and making it look like Islamic and turning Muslims (Bohras) into ignorant and deenless they should be condemned as well. those who are born in this community and know what is true Islam can't sit blind eye and let these MS destroy this whole community for his own ayyashi. so it is not advisable to say let them do this if they enjoy it. our next generation will abuse us if we dont even raise our voice and say this is wrong.
The SMS jammat is becoming absurd but its in no way destroyed.
If your children abuse you then you havent raised them to be good muslims.
If you and your children dislike the SMS jammat then you should join the progressives.
If you want to stop the ayyashi, then you will have to do more than just type words on the internet.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:47 pm

If you want to stop the ayyashi, then you will have to do more than just type words on the internet.
Critical_Thinker
[DELETED] and calling everyone insignificant and posting on this insignificant forum surely will help stop the Ayyashi :evil: