Future of Dawoodi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#91

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:13 pm

As usual, more hysterical nonsense from the usual suspects lol!

In reality, it's wonderful seeing children getting involved in helping their community.

You Apostates are confused by this, because your own kids are too busy hanging around street corners drinking and smoking. You haven't taught them the values of Islam as you are now no longer practising Islam, and they haven't been given a sense of community spirit because, for the most part, you don't have a real community nor any heartfelt spirit.

As for the idiotic notions about illegal child slavery (LOL!) seriously, just how bitter and twisted are you guys, what the hell is wrong with you people!

When I was a kid, my father used to make me mow the lawn!
Girl Guides regularly sell home-made cookies door-to-door!
Boy Scouts volunteer to do odd-jobs around their neighbourhoods!
Very young children can be seen every morning delivering newspapers all over the world!

This must be illegal! It must be child slavery! Somebody call the Police LOL!

Once again, you people make a mockery of everything the Reform Movement stands for. Mr Engineer must be turning in his grave with despair. There is much that is wrong with the DB community, by all means criticise that wholeheartedly - but when something is not bad, why do you do the same? Why do you feel the need to fabricate lies and undermine anything that is positive?

Wouldn't it be better to organise a similar scheme in your own Jamaats - but do it in a far superior way? Then you can look at the DB version and laugh all you want! However when you have nothing of merit to show yourselves, why do you constantly disparage the efforts of other people? Why?


Anyway, the real question should be this = What is the future of the Apostate Bohras?

Fine, you've twisted my arm again so I'll answer that for you!

From what I see happening in the UK, you guys will become extinct within a couple of generations.

Half of the Samma Pux here are slowly but surely coming back to the fold, the other half are leaving Islam completely. Your community is breaking down rapidly with a high divorce rate and with youngsters running away with Non-Muslims. Gambling/Alcohol/Tobacco/Drug abuse is rampant with all other Islamic virtues being eroded, right under your nose.

Apostate Bohras living in the West are dwindling in number, you are a dying breed now and within a few decades, will cease to exist completely... and none of you are doing anything to prevent it... please look a long look at yourselves and try to avert this oncoming disaster.

zinger
Posts: 1979
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#92

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:29 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
zinger wrote:Seriously bro, if their parents dont have an objection to it, they dont, then why are you objecting???
I believe you had reservations about the Dai felicitating Modi in a Masjid !! Hence by your own logic if bohras don't have any objection to it then why are you and other like minded people like me are objecting ??? I hope you get the drift !!
i most certainly DID NOT get your drift GM bhai and i'll tell you why!!!

I have reservations about Modi being felicitated in a Masjid because i have selfish reasons, which i am not going to get into

Now... you contend that "Bohra's didnt have any objection to it"

Really??????

Did you do a survey to figure that out? or did you speak to maybe a 15 of them, all who MOST PROBABALY like me me, have selfish reasons for being ok with it!

SBM
Posts: 6254
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#93

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:42 am

Now... you contend that "Bohra's didnt have any objection to it"

Really??????

Did you do a survey to figure that out? or did you speak to maybe a 15 of them, all who MOST PROBABALY like me me, have selfish reasons for being ok with it!
Really Zinger
You need to do a survey of Brain Washed Abdes of what they think of Moula's Farman of felicitating Modi, I thought every thing Moula does, you abdes have to follow for his Khushi, whether it is Noorani Sandas, or Delivering Dabba or making Roti
Now if you have doubt about Moula's vision of giving crores of Rupees to Modi then you are not a true Abde, In Kothari Dawoodi Bohra under the new misaq, you can not have any doubts of What the Dai is doing, you have to give your solemn oath including your thinking power which most of abdes like you are already doing SO WHY THIS DOUBT?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#94

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:09 pm

zinger wrote:i most certainly DID NOT get your drift GM bhai and i'll tell you why!!!
Bro zinger,

Its very simple..... You said that if parents don't have objection of their child carrying dabbas then why should we have ?? To prove my point I said that if abdes don't have problems with the Dai felicitating Modi then why should right minded people like me and you have ?? Don't you think its sheer stupidity to ignore the wrongs if any, done by others just because their family doesn't have objections ?? Its also like saying that if Dawood Ibrahim doesn't have any problems with his son becoming a gangster then why should we have ??
zinger wrote:I have reservations about Modi being felicitated in a Masjid because i have selfish reasons, which i am not going to get intoNow... you contend that "Bohra's didnt have any objection to it"Really??????Did you do a survey to figure that out? or did you speak to maybe a 15 of them, all who MOST PROBABALY like me me, have selfish reasons for being ok with it!
So finally you do agree that it is legitimate to have reservations for any wrongs done in society. Bohras chose to remain quite but here people raised objections !! Hence is it not right to raise objections OR better off to take things lying down ??

zinger
Posts: 1979
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#95

Unread post by zinger » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 am

Oh ok, sorry, now i got it. must have been sleepy perhaps when i read what you wrote, which is why i didnt understand it :)

well, ok, here goes

if a parent wants his or her child to deliver dabbas, then its their lookout. absolutely! no need for you to be concerned about it

as for the second one, you have said that if "we Dawoodi Bohras do not have a problem with NaMo being invited" then why should you. Two things,
1. You are not a DB. why concern yourself? Sunni's have also done it, i have proved it. Worry about what the other Muslims do. preach to them first
2. Are you assuming that we dont have a problem? I already told you, the ones who dont have a problem are the ones with vested interest

why Dawoodi Bohras chose to remain quiet is something that u need to identify, i cant help you with that. sorry

SBM
Posts: 6254
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#96

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:57 am

why Dawoodi Bohras chose to remain quiet is something that u need to identify, i cant help you with that. sorry
And how about you? Did you bring this issue with your Jamaat as you already mentioned you did not agree with felicitating NaMo in Masjid or you acted like coward and kept your mouth shut while doing Mataam for the shadaat of Imam Husain who stood up to tyranny and that is what I call Fake Gham-e-Hussain just beat the chest and not follow the example of Imam Hussain's to stand up against tyranny and wrongs of the rulers. What a Hypocrisy on your part. Telling everyone what to do and just cop out when faced with reality to save you own A..

Bohra spring
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#97

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Z even if parents allow the law can supersede their wishes if it is against the development of the child. Cases like households which have drug abuse, child abuse , violence, etc the law can take over the child's upbringing.

Promoting Daba delivery as a religiously motivated propaganda is almost suspicious practise where if law enforcement believe will lead to influencing the child's psychology permanently.

In our case Mansoos is using children to publicise his thali scheme and by doing so is involuntarily making children his subjects and gradually taking control over their minds to exploit them through participation and extraction of levies as devoted followers when they grow up.

It is only fortunate for Mansoos that majority of bohras are already his slaves so making their children slaves is acceptable and no one has reported the issue.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#98

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:13 pm

zinger wrote:if a parent wants his or her child to deliver dabbas, then its their lookout. absolutely! no need for you to be concerned about it
hence by your yardstick, if parents want their children to indulge in flesh trade, theft, begging or murder then its their lookout and no need for anyone to be concerned about it...... well said brother !! I thought you were a good human being who cares for human values which is not the case.
zinger wrote:1. You are not a DB. why concern yourself? Sunni's have also done it, i have proved it. Worry about what the other Muslims do. preach to them first
Firstly, Iam an e-jamat card holder of this community who doesn't allow Kothari goons to exploit me financially, religiously or mentally, moreover my parents were hardcore abdes and so are my brothers, sisters and other extended members of my family, hence I have every right to question kothar's misdeeds as it effects my family. Regarding sunnis who have shown a sudden love for the rascal Modi, let me tell you that I have taken up this issue with many of my sunni friends and have even spoken to some of their jamat members, I have also criticised them on this forum itself. I cannot divulge the details on this forum. Iam a member of other Muslim forums too wherein I have taken their Mullahs to task !!
zinger wrote:2. Are you assuming that we dont have a problem? I already told you, the ones who dont have a problem are the ones with vested interest
You do have a problem ??? Seriously ?? If that's the case then what have you done about it ? I don't expect you to stage a dharna outside Saifee Mahal but atleast you can raise the issue in your bohra circles and also talk to your amil.
zinger wrote:why Dawoodi Bohras chose to remain quiet is something that u need to identify, i cant help you with that. sorry
You can surely help me in identifying the problem because you very well know the reason which is quite obvious..... they are a bunch of slaves who take any shit that is served to them without using their brains, tomorrow if the Dai felicitates the rapist Asaram Bapu then you may even find some abdes in his satsangs !!

SBM
Posts: 6254
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#99

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:56 pm

zinger wrote:
if a parent wants his or her child to deliver dabbas, then its their lookout. absolutely! no need for you to be concerned about it
In every civilized country Parents are still responsible for the acts of children if they are under age.If the parents are incapable of understanding that responsibility then Govt. takes over those children and puts them in foster homes and takes away parental rights. I hope you were reading the newspaper in India about Child Labor and how many in textile industry tried to bypass the Child labor law by telling authorities that they were all relatives and were not paid.
Atleast now we know that you would have no problem if tomorrow Kothari Goons asks your children to go and involve in some illegal activities like many other religious or cults have done, whether it is Asram Bapu, David Koresh or Catholic Bishops or having those Sunni and Shia Mullah asking children to wear suicide belts and kill others and get killed themselves in the act.

SBM
Posts: 6254
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#100

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 pm

CHILDREN IN CULTS
A testimony from a psychological/new age cult
led by a woman guru, Maud Pison.
In order to understand the problems children in cults may experience, it is important to analyse how their parents operate. Children usually get involved in cults because their parents belong to one, although some might get involved in a cult through some other family member, a teacher, a coach or whoever might have an influence upon them. The parents who are members of a cult are themselves manipulated and mentally controlled by their leader or guru.

http://griess.st1.at/anne/children%20in%20cults.htm

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#101

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:31 pm

What the hell? Suddenly the thread is about Modi lol!

I know most people here no longer have respect for the Panjatan - but let me give you the example of Imam Hassan anyway... He negotiated with an evil man for the greater good of the community, did he not?

Now I wonder what Aqa Molla is doing - oh wait, he is also negotiated with an evil man for the greater good of the community... buttering him up and paying him off!

I hate the Kothar spending all MY! money on their lavish lifestyle - but when money is spent on safeguarding my fellow Mumeens in Gujarat - I am actually happy for once!

The truth is, if Aqa Molla did nothing, and DBs were being put in jeopardy - you Apostates would be whining about how the Kothar has all the money in the world, but they won't spend any to protect the members of their community!

Tell me, have Reformists done anything to help anyone in Gujarat?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#102

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:51 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:I hate the Kothar spending all MY! money on their lavish lifestyle - but when money is spent on safeguarding my fellow Mumeens in Gujarat - I am actually happy for once!
He is SAFEGUARDING his own gallas spread over the Rozas in Ahmedabad, Surat, Jamnagar, Mandvi, etc etc. alongwith his bungalows in Surat, Dumas and the brainwashing chamber known as Jamea. He is also buying the safe passage of all his ill-gotten wealth looted from Bohras in Gujarat on various tamashas like zikra, milad, mohurrum etc etc. Wake up man, don't just write for the sake of writing, think before you speak !!
DB-Londoner wrote: The truth is, if Aqa Molla did nothing, and DBs were being put in jeopardy -
So you mean to say that after getting cozy with Modi, Bohras are now treated well in Gujarat ?? Come out of your comfort zone and visit cities like Ahmedabad, Surat etc where even today Bohras alongwith other shia/sunni muslims are denied houses in most of the localities !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#103

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:54 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:Tell me, have Reformists done anything to help anyone in Gujarat?
Tell us, what have you done to help your abde brothers of Gujarat. I think the medical profession that you are in is a very lucrative one, especially in countries like UK so how far have you helped the bohras of Gujarat financially ??

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#104

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:34 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote:I hate the Kothar spending all MY! money on their lavish lifestyle - but when money is spent on safeguarding my fellow Mumeens in Gujarat - I am actually happy for once!
He is SAFEGUARDING his own gallas spread over the Rozas in Ahmedabad, Surat, Jamnagar, Mandvi, etc etc. alongwith his bungalows in Surat, Dumas and the brainwashing chamber known as Jamea. He is also buying the safe passage of all his ill-gotten wealth looted from Bohras in Gujarat on various tamashas like zikra, milad, mohurrum etc etc. Wake up man, don't just write for the sake of writing, think before you speak !!
Lets see now GhuLame... if a Lawyer was defending you in Court... do you think he is doing it purely to see justice prevail... or purely to get paid?

Of course the Kothar will have other agendas! Who do you think they are, Holy Men lol! However it doesn't matter as long as the people of Gujarat are protected, which they are. Just like a Lawyer, who is doing his job for your benefit AND his own benefit...
DB-Londoner wrote: The truth is, if Aqa Molla did nothing, and DBs were being put in jeopardy -
So you mean to say that after getting cozy with Modi, Bohras are now treated well in Gujarat ?? Come out of your comfort zone and visit cities like Ahmedabad, Surat etc where even today Bohras alongwith other shia/sunni muslims are denied houses in most of the localities !!
I have many relatives living in Gujarat so know exactly what is going on there. Things would be much worse if Aqa Molla didn't pander to Modi. Riots and disorder are just as likely to happen in the future as they were in the past, so Mumeens need all the protection they can get.
ghulam muhammed wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote:Tell me, have Reformists done anything to help anyone in Gujarat?
Tell us, what have you done to help your abde brothers of Gujarat. I think the medical profession that you are in is a very lucrative one, especially in countries like UK so how far have you helped the bohras of Gujarat financially ??
I have done plenty, both through Jamaat but mainly privately. There is a group of us Medics who have been doing things for years to help people, all over the world. We do this because we are Shia and follow the example of the Ahlul Bayt... not the example of the Goondas and the Chamchas.

Now let me ask you again... have Reformists done anything to help anyone in Gujarat? Have you personally done anything?

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#105

Unread post by Humsafar » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:13 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:Now let me ask you again... have Reformists done anything to help anyone in Gujarat? Have you personally done anything?
The very question is sets up false parity between the Kothar and reformists. They are not the same. The comparison is egregious and disingenuous. The Kothar is a well established outfit with vast resources, elaborate infrastructure and undreamed of unaccountable wealth. Reformists on the other hand are few and scattered with limited resources. Despite that, I remember that after the Gujarat earthquake in 2001 we brought truckloads of relief supplies to Bohra victims in Ahemdabad. You know what, most of them refused to accept it because they were instructed by Maula not to accept handouts from the government or anyone else. I'm not sure what kind of relief they received from the Kothar.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#106

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Humsafar,

You are falling into a trap by responding to this guy's questions.
We do this because we are Shia and follow the example of the Ahlul Bayt
The Dai and the Kothari's have been saying the exact same thing while screwing the bohras for decades!!

zinger
Posts: 1979
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#107

Unread post by zinger » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm

GM bhai and SBM bhai, stop making such stupid comparisons of delivering dabbas to flesh trade, child labour etc... get real and make logical comparisons, not illogical arguments for the sake of it.

the state can step in, and even does in India if a limit is passed. kids delivering dabbas is not a big deal. dont sweat so much over it. there are far bigger issues at hand that you and we need to tackle because at the end of the day, i would like to believe that we are working for the same cause, bring this community back to its former glory

SBM bhai, talk is cheap. What have you done about the Modi thing in your jamaat? have you questioned your aamil? Im sure you have. Have you rallied other jamaat members? im sure you have. Believe it or not, we have too. And becuase of us today, i heard of an incident in other jamaat in Mumbai, Bandra or Jogeshwari, i forget which, where this is a topic of discussion

i will question you now. What have you done besides asking the aamil and rallying support? Have you stood up and told the Aamil to question the Kothaar? if you did then what was his question??? i doubt you did. Which is why i said talk is cheap... All of this is ofcourse dependant on you even going to the jamaat in the first place, which by your own admittance ( i think) is maybe 2 or 3 times in a year. And you have the cheek to ask me what we have done??? Janaab, we may not be as sophisticted and reformed and morally and intellectually superior as you are but even we know what is right and what is wrong and we also try and bring in reform in our limited ways.

we want to and need to stay in this community. unlike you, we do not wish to sever our ties hence our efforts and attempts are small, perhaps futile too, who knows, but we are doing it. i have admitted it before and i do so again. this site has opened my and a lot of other peoples eyes to the truth, but just because you have a head start on reform over us, you think you are suddenly the elite class and we are the lower class. think again bhai!!!

One more thing for both GM bhai and SBM bhai - All said and done you cannot deny the fact that Dawoodi Bohra Muslims were definitely targetted to a far lesser degree than Sunni Muslims and this was definitely thanks to Maula. Just as i cannot convince you that Malua did it for the well being of this community, you cannot convince me of his intentions. Like i said before, at the end of the day, it all boils down to faith

GM bhai, thank you for clarifying that you are a Dawoodi Bohra too, sorry about that. i was mistaken,

zinger
Posts: 1979
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#108

Unread post by zinger » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:55 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote: So you mean to say that after getting cozy with Modi, Bohras are now treated well in Gujarat ?? Come out of your comfort zone and visit cities like Ahmedabad, Surat etc where even today Bohras alongwith other shia/sunni muslims are denied houses in most of the localities !!
GM bhai, Dawoodi Bohra Muslims get denied homes in Mumbai too. Try buying a home in one particular buidling, Vaishali i think, in Mazgaon, a building in Walkeshawar (i forget which one) or, believe it or not, a complex in Kandivali or Malad or in Navjivan society at Lamington Road.

If they find out that you are a Muslim, then the doors are automatically shut.

Didnt Emran Hashmi, a Muslim actor have the same problem???

All Muslims today, especially in India are being given a bad name because of Sunni Muslims. Unfortunate as it is, all Muslims are being stereotyped today because of one particular community, just as all Christians are drunks, Bawa men are henpecked and Sardars are dumb

Bohras and Shia and Sunni Muslims are given a raw deal because of Sunni Muslims.

Anajmi and MF, i am not making this into a Shia Sunni debate. I have no intentions of offending your feelings, i am a strong believer in Shia Sunni unity, but this is a fact of life

zinger
Posts: 1979
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#109

Unread post by zinger » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:58 pm

SBM wrote:
why Dawoodi Bohras chose to remain quiet is something that u need to identify, i cant help you with that. sorry
And how about you? Did you bring this issue with your Jamaat as you already mentioned you did not agree with felicitating NaMo in Masjid or you acted like coward and kept your mouth shut while doing Mataam for the shadaat of Imam Husain who stood up to tyranny and that is what I call Fake Gham-e-Hussain just beat the chest and not follow the example of Imam Hussain's to stand up against tyranny and wrongs of the rulers. What a Hypocrisy on your part. Telling everyone what to do and just cop out when faced with reality to save you own A..
You can say it SBM bhai, yes, i value my ASS.

I have done whatever little bit i could do.

You have taken the moral and intellectual high ground right!

So what did you do???

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#110

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:50 am

Bohras and Shia and Sunni Muslims are given a raw deal because of Sunni Muslims.
And you should be thanking the Sunni Muslims for this. If it hadn't been for Sunni Muslims, no one would even recognize you as a muslim. When the riots start, the only people standing on the front line are the Sunni Muslims. The DBs are supposed to fighting Yazid, but in effect, they are presenting him with gifts. The true followers of Hussain, the Sunni Muslims are the ones fighting against him!!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#111

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:26 pm

zinger wrote:GM bhai, Dawoodi Bohra Muslims get denied homes in Mumbai too. Try buying a home in one particular buidling, Vaishali i think, in Mazgaon, a building in Walkeshawar (i forget which one) or, believe it or not, a complex in Kandivali or Malad or in Navjivan society at Lamington Road.
Bro zinger,

Iam very much aware of the situation in Mumbai and other parts of the country as well but the point is "Did the Dai's felicitation of Modi IMPROVE the situation?" Did it benefit bohras in anyway whatsoever ? In fact it got worse. The only real beneficiary is The Dai and his henchmen who are able to transfer the ill-gotten cash from milads, zikra, mohurrum tamashas and the various gallas in Rozas across Gujarat safely without any hurdles. Bohra houses across Gujarat were targeted, a few bohras were killed but was there even a stray stone throwing incident on the Dai's Zaini Bungalow in Surat or the one in Dumas or the Jamea in Surat ? Was a single Kothari zaada attacked by the mobs even once ? Bohra houses were attacked and looted, many shia/sunni dargahs and masjids were attacked and some were even razed to the ground but did anything happen to the dargahs of Surat, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Mandvi, Sidhpur etc etc ?? You and some abdes would treat this as a mojiza which in fact was the effect of enormous amount of money paid to Modi even at the time of riots and after that !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#112

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:35 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:Lets see now GhuLame... if a Lawyer was defending you in Court... do you think he is doing it purely to see justice prevail... or purely to get paid?Of course the Kothar will have other agendas! Who do you think they are, Holy Men lol!
Lets see now London's snake..... if you know that kothar did have a personal agenda then why the hell are you defending them at one time and criticising them at another time ??
DB-Londoner wrote:Things would be much worse if Aqa Molla didn't pander to Modi.
What makes you think that things got better off after the felicitation ? Show the change, if any !!

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#113

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Humsafar wrote:The very question is sets up false parity between the Kothar and reformists. They are not the same.
Indeed you are different... why does that matter to the people of Gujarat? They would be happy to receive help from anyone, don't you think?
The comparison is egregious and disingenuous. The Kothar is a well established outfit with vast resources, elaborate infrastructure and undreamed of unaccountable wealth. Reformists on the other hand are few and scattered with limited resources.
True. There are many reasons why the Reformers are so weak and under-resourced - some of them are not your fault, some of them are your fault. However you do have some resources, limited as they may be... did you offer any help, even in a small way?
Despite that, I remember that after the Gujarat earthquake in 2001 we brought truckloads of relief supplies to Bohra victims in Ahemdabad. You know what, most of them refused to accept it because they were instructed by Maula not to accept handouts from the government or anyone else. I'm not sure what kind of relief they received from the Kothar.
Now that's what I'm talking about baby yeah! Action, real action, that is truly inspiring!

Would love to see the evidence of this relief work bro, and any proof that Mumeens (who were destitute and starving so in no position to turn anything away) had refused?

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#114

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:24 pm

anajmi wrote:
Bohras and Shia and Sunni Muslims are given a raw deal because of Sunni Muslims.
And you should be thanking the Sunni Muslims for this. If it hadn't been for Sunni Muslims, no one would even recognize you as a muslim. When the riots start, the only people standing on the front line are the Sunni Muslims. The DBs are supposed to fighting Yazid, but in effect, they are presenting him with gifts. The true followers of Hussain, the Sunni Muslims are the ones fighting against him!!
So Ana, please do give your "scholarly" (lol!) explanation of the following :-
1) Why did Imam Hussain fight?
2) Why did Imam Hassan not fight?

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#115

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:26 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Lets see now London's snake..... if you know that kothar did have a personal agenda then why the hell are you defending them at one time and criticising them at another time ??
Because not everything in the DB community is bad and wrong - we ain't Sunnis dude lol!
DB-Londoner wrote:What makes you think that things got better off after the felicitation ? Show the change, if any !!
Can you prove otherwise?

Now you didn't answer me - what did you do to help Gujarat?

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#116

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:35 pm

So Ana, please do give your "scholarly" (lol!) explanation of the following :-
1) Why did Imam Hussain fight?
2) Why did Imam Hassan not fight?DB-Londoner Posts: 184Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 pm
Doesn't matter. DBs are neither. They are a bunch of cowards who are good at beating only themselves. LOL!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#117

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Because not everything in the DB community is bad and wrong - we ain't Sunnis dude lol!
Actually, the venom displayed by this bile of a human against the Sunnis ain't genuine. See, this is simply because he has gotten beat time and time again by me. He tried to come after me but he was like Long John Silver challenging Pele in a game of soccer. LOL!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: He hasn't been able to sleep since then. How can a doctor get beaten so badly, by an ordinary guy who isn't even a scholar LOL!!? Ever feel your ego getting crushed and you cannot do anything about it? That is what I did to this guy. And I did this over and over again. So I think we will continue to see this hatred pouring out of him for some time, before he decides to go on another long break (which will hopefully happen soon) or if Admin decides to ban him.

Now, the DB community is in the worst shape that a community can get. This fool won't be accepting this fact anytime soon, so no need to try to convince him. Infact, if I tell him that he's got two balls, he will probably refute that fact just because I said so. LOL!!! Rational discussion is just not possible with this moron. So there is no need to enter into one with him. I say this to all members of this forum because you have all experienced his disgusting behavior.
Now you didn't answer me - what did you do to help Gujarat?
Now this question of his for example. There is no need to answer this question of his. Ask him what he has done in Gujarat? Then ask him to prove it. Then ask him if we can go talk to someone in Gujarat to validate if he is speaking the truth or lying. Then tell him to prove that he is not taking the credit for some other doctor's work (cause I think he is). Then ask him if it is ok for us to show all his posts (specially the ones that the admin deleted with the lingerie and the other "stuff" lol) to his patients. LOL!! :wink:

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#118

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:49 pm

anajmi wrote:
So Ana, please do give your "scholarly" (lol!) explanation of the following :-
1) Why did Imam Hussain fight?
2) Why did Imam Hassan not fight?DB-Londoner Posts: 184Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 pm
Doesn't matter. DBs are neither. They are a bunch of cowards who are good at beating only themselves. LOL!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dear Sunni Scholar/Prophet,
You always run away from pertinent questions, like a coward who knows he is wrong and will be thoroughly beaten.
Thank you for not doing so this time.
:mrgreen:

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#119

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 pm

You always run away from pertinent questions,
Thank you for not doing so this time.
LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: As I said - DB's are only good at beating themselves. LOL!!

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#120

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:51 pm

anajmi wrote:
You always run away from pertinent questions,
Thank you for not doing so this time.
LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: As I said - DB's are only good at beating themselves. LOL!!
No surprise at this going over your head - after all it takes intelligence to appreciate sarcasm doesn't it... the same way I call you "Scholar" when we all know you are just a "Googler"
Still, with that post you did finally, although inadvertently, admit you most certainly do run away from questions - another thing everybody knows.

Anyway, stop trying to change the subject, like you do so often when you know your argument is about to be invalidated - lets try again shall we...

Dear Sunni Scholar, please do give your explanation of the following :-
1) Why did Imam Hussain fight?
2) Why did Imam Hassan not fight?
Thank you