Dabba Thali hygiene concern

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seeker110

Re: Dabba Thali hygiene concern

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:23 am

I replied to your post in in Saheb-e- Dawat visiting cities......

Where you wrote "In that aspect too, apart from the things mentioned above, SKQ saheb appears to be better than the other side - that some folks from his family at least work".

These were my thoughts to the sentence above.

Please excuse me, I suffering from " foot in the mouth disease". I thought you were suggesting about choosing the lesser evil.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:10 am

seeker110 wrote:I replied to your post in in Saheb-e- Dawat visiting cities......

Where you wrote "In that aspect too, apart from the things mentioned above, SKQ saheb appears to be better than the other side - that some folks from his family at least work".

These were my thoughts to the sentence above.

Please excuse me, I suffering from " foot in the mouth disease". I thought you were suggesting about choosing the lesser evil.

Got it. Thanks bhai. No problem.

nomoneybohra

Unread post by nomoneybohra » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:35 am

Dear Mumineen,

Afzalus Salaam.

Tomorrow Friday 26th Dec / 5th Rabiul Awwal faiz will be cancel due to logistic reasons.

Shukran.

Was'salaam

Faiz Al Mawaid Al-Burhaniyah ( Singapore )
Dear Mumineen,

Afzalus Salaam.

Tomorrow Wednesday 24th Dec / 3rd Rabiul Awwal faiz will be cancel due to Siyum Sipara & Fateha Jaman

Shukran.

Was'salaam

Every other day FMB is cancelled. Payments should be cancelled also.......

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:05 am

nomoneybohra wrote:Dear Mumineen,

Afzalus Salaam.

Tomorrow Friday 26th Dec / 5th Rabiul Awwal faiz will be cancel due to logistic reasons.

Shukran.

Was'salaam

Dear Mumineen,

Afzalus Salaam.

Tomorrow Wednesday 24th Dec / 3rd Rabiul Awwal faiz will be cancel due to Siyum Sipara & Fateha Jaman

Shukran.

Was'salaam

Every other day FMB is cancelled. Payments should be cancelled also.......
This is the biggest problem with thali they want you to attend all majlis and mikaat by starving you without food so you have no choice but to attend all these events.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:19 am

This totally PROVES the point that majority go to Maseed or Markaz ONLY because of FOOD ..............

Cancelling Dabba has two advantages, BRING people to Maseed or Markaz and secondly since all these Mikat Jamans are paid by other sheep they SAVE on food they would have otherwise distributed via FMB ...............

nomoneybohra

Unread post by nomoneybohra » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:54 pm

wrong.....Dabba scheme & mikaat jamaans has nothing to do with food and has everything to do with $$$$.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Receieved :

Salam Mumineen,

Hame Kurla Jamat na mumineen aap sagla ne batava chaahe che ke Aqa Mola Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) farmaave che ke thaali har ek-ek na ghare pohche. Pan badda logo na ghare thaali pochti nathi je rakam ada nahi karta. Kitnak mumineen haisiyat hova baavajud pan thaali nahi leta karan ke taste barabar nathi etle. Aap sagla kurla jamat na bairao ne agar puchso to sagla na ghare thi ej complaint che ke je thaali aave che e saav swaad vagar ni hoi che ane evu laage che ke koi hospital na patient ne aapta hoi !!

Kurla jamat na amil ane members evi dadagiri kare che ke agar thaali nahi leso to Tamara ghare koi bhi function (Darees/Majlis/Misak/Nikah) ni raza nahi aape. Have to dadagiri evi wadhi gai che ke kurla na mumineen sagla pareshaan thai gaya che ! Notice board par lakhva ma aavi gayu che ke have vasuli karva maate have itla paisa baaki che ? To badhane force karva ma aavi rahyu che ane je paisa na aape to ena ghare thaali aapva ma nahi aave. Aavu to mola ye kyaare bhi nathi farmayu. To kurla na amil ane jamat na member kem mola ni raza na khilaaf jai rahya che ?

Aa msg saathe ek photograph pan attach karu chu ene pan baddha jojo ane tame khud samjhi jaso kurla ni jamat have VASULI karva par baithi gai che !!

Please aa message har ek mumineen ne forward karo ane upar sudhi java do aa matter ne ane kurla na aava members ne nikaal baahar karo je zor-zabardasti kare che ane har mumineen ne khabar padva do. Hame tamare forward karva etle boli rahya che kem ke agar aava Gunda Jamat ne hame saamne thi bolva jaiye che to aa members ITS card block kari deva ni dhamki aape che !! Please request che ke world na har mumineen ne aa vaat ni khabar padva do !!

Regards,

Frustrated Mumineens of Kurla.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:03 pm

MUFFY NEEDS TO LEARN A LESSON OR TWO FROM THIS :-

Full Meals just for One Rupee at Ludhiana,Punjab –Serving the people from 1996

Ever wondered what we can get for one rupee in this generation for surviving to live. We hardly get a small chocolate or a banana for one rupee now a days. In these days still we have a very Good organization in Ludhiana, Punjab which provides food for the people at just one Rupee. Yes, Many might not believe when you say this to someone.

But when you go into details, you will come to know that quality food is provided just for one rupee. Dream and beauty charitable trust in Punjab is a non profitable organization working for the welfare and betterment of the society. One of their initiative is to provide food for all the people at a very less cost. This way of helping the people in providing food has inspired many people to volunteer to come to help in serving the food to all the people of Ludhiana. This project is named as Brahmbhog.

The Brahmbhog project was started in the year 1996 to alleviate hunger. The project is headed by Mr. Anil K Monga who kept his goal as ” Sharing and Caring ”. Through the developmental stage of his career Anil K Monga has witnessed the amount of struggle people face for their livelihood in places like Ludhiana. Anil K Monga in his words says ” The world has shown tremendous expansion in all sectors including the agricultural and industrial revolutions. Even with these developments, hardships such as poverty, hunger, poor health care and ignorance prevail. Half of the people residing in developing countries are still deprived of the most basic needs that a human life deserves.

Brahmbhog project is providing a special wholesome, nourishing and hygienically prepared midday meal at their premises. To ensure that the benefit reaches the actual ‘needy,’ Dream and Beauty charitable Trust evaluates the people and their households from time to time. Furthermore, we keep records about the background of all individuals who eat meals at the premise.

A very important constituent of this meal program is counselling and motivation of the attendees on issues such as hygiene, education, girl child empowerment and other social welfare issues. This project has touched many families and many of them got benefited.

Anil K Monga has also built a state of art kitchen with advanced machines which can cook food for almost more than fifty thousand plus people on a single day and the place is approximately thirty five thousand square feet. This project is aiming to extend Brahmbhog to government schools and hospitals and slums and to other underdeveloped areas.

Brahmabhog is charging one rupee from all the people who are coming here to make sure every feel the responsibility of serving one another in the society to make our country even more better place for all the individuals.

So Dear friends let us all serve all the poor and the needy with whatever we have, lets us make this as our motto and support such organizations.

Share this article with your friends so that they too can get motivated can know about this organization.

https://airiefvision.wordpress.com/2015 ... from-1996/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Received as email as under :-

(Specific columns have been kept blank in order to safeguard the sender's identity).

My self ______ My E jamat Id is_______, and I am from Surat

As my daughters marriage is fixed during ______, I approached Surat jamat office to book community hall in advance and as per the current availability, one community hall in Surat was available on ________.

As directed by jamaat office, I paid pending dues of sabil ,vide receipt no.______ of Rs _______ on _________.

I could not get the Safai Chitthi (kind of clearance cum no objection certificate) from the jamaat office because I am not taking F.M.B .tiffin. I was asked to meet Mr. _________, a Jamat member who advised me to start F.M.B. tiffin, I explained him in detail about my personal problem. He gave me the clearance for one day so I can book the community hall.

As per the procedure set by our Aamil and Secretory of Jamat, I was asked to pay compulsory niyaz of Rs 28000/for the F.M.B. tiffin..

I cannot afford to pay Rs 28000/year, and cannot afford to consume the food supplied by community kitchen due to health problem..

In spite of that, the Jamat member finally asked me to pay Rs 11000/.even if I don't take F.M.B. tiffin. Otherwise, they will not grant me the permission needed for my daughter's wedding.

This is the serious violation of human rights, and against our community systems.

Our 53rd Dai Aqa Maula Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.) is repeatedly quoting in his holy speeches that all the Aamils and Jamaat members should take care of community people and help them out but in Surat situation is different.

Here with I am requesting you to intervene. As this is against our Dai Aqa Maula Aaliqadar Muffaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.) wish, and a serious matter as per legal path too.

Yours sincerely

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Received as email as under :-

. As this is against our Dai Aqa Maula Aaliqadar Muffaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.) wish, and a serious matter as per legal path too.
Someone inform this sorry dude that it IS in fact Mufaddal Saifuddin's intention to force his stupid tiffin down every abde's throat. The LA jamaat sent emails coercing members to sign up for FMB "in preparation" of the coming of His Horribleness so that they could present a good report card to the master conman.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Thane is not behind in this madness
Attachments
aaa.jpg
wwww.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:38 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

This is the kind of food we get in Faiz al Mawaid, al Mohallatul Burhaniyah - Hyderi Jamat, Karachi..... The place where the poor are getting poorer and the rich are eating up all the money of our beloved Mola TUS. Bloody corrupted people !! This is not the first time such a thing has occurred i.e. a COCKROACH is spotted in the food or the food is contaminated. Someone even found rusted nails in rice. So how come we can eat such food.... this is how the food is cooked and packed..... To be really honest, the food absolutely sucks ! It's absolutely tasteless and nonsense. Its a humble request that please forward this message so much that it reaches to some Qasre Ali sahebs and some serious action is taken.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:42 pm

lawgraduate wrote:Thane is not behind in this madness
Thane is now synonymous to KQ so please specify that this is one of Muffy's den in Thane or else the likes of Adam, James and topiwalas will jump to condemn KQ !!

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:30 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:Thane is not behind in this madness
Thane is now synonymous to KQ so please specify that this is one of Muffy's den in Thane or else the likes of Adam, James and topiwalas will jump to condemn KQ !!
roti making and jhadu is muffy's trade mark no one can have any confusion on that.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:56 pm

KHUSHI TIFFIN distribution on Aqa Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Mola’s (RA) birthday on 06th March in Majunga, Madagascar

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:32 pm

CAN KOTHAR DO THIS INSTEAD OF THE FMB SCAM WHICH EARNS THEM MILLIONS ??? -------

Homeless people in the UK are getting free meals thanks to a centuries-old Sikh tradition.

"We come here because we get food... A hot meal. It's a luxury for me." John Davidson is 55 and homeless. He is one of 250 people who have just received a hand-out of hot soup, drinks, chocolate bars and other supplies from the Sikh Welfare and Awareness Team van parked up on the Strand in central London on a cold Sunday evening. The Swat team, as they're known, park at the same spot every week so a group of volunteers from the Sikh community can hand out vital supplies. Homeless people, who overwhelmingly are not Sikh, patiently wait in line to be served.

For the volunteers handing out food here, this is more than just good charitable work. For them this is a religious duty enshrined by the founder of the Sikh religion, Guru Nanak, over 500 years ago. At a time of deep division by caste and religious infighting between Hindus and Muslims in India, Guru Nanak called for equality for all and set forward the concept of Langar - a kitchen where donated produce, prepared into wholesome vegetarian curry by volunteers, is freely served to the community on a daily basis.

Today, thousands of free Langar meals are served every day in Sikh temples throughout the UK. The Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara in Southall, thought to be the biggest Sikh temple outside of India, says it alone serves 5,000 meals on weekdays and 10,000 meals on weekends. Every Sikh has the duty to carry out Seva, or selfless service, says Surinder Singh Purewal, a senior member of the temple management team. "It means we're never short of donations or volunteers to help prepare the Langar."

In recent times the Langar meal has acted as a barometer for the state of the economy. After the 2008 recession many Sikh temples reported a surge in the numbers of non-Sikhs coming in for the free Langar meals. It's now common to see non-Sikhs inside the temple, Purewal says: "We don't mind it. As long as people show respect, are not intoxicated and cover their heads in line with our traditions, then everyone is welcome."

The Swat team say they decided to take the concept of Langar outside its traditional setting in temples and out onto the streets when they saw a growing homelessness problem in London. Randeep Singh who founded SWAT says: "When you go to the temple, what's the message? The message is to help others, help your neighbours. That's what we are doing."

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-31557192

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:28 am

This is exactly what our religion teaches us and this is what it should be, but just because few of our MONEY MINDED DAIS we are unable to involve ourselves into such kind of activities.

I hope to maintain Langar scheme they don't HARASS their followers given the fact that this community too like ours is well organised ones.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:07 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:This is exactly what our religion teaches us and this is what it should be, but just because few of our MONEY MINDED DAIS we are unable to involve ourselves into such kind of activities.

I hope to maintain Langar scheme they don't HARASS their followers given the fact that this community too like ours is well organised ones.
I personally know many momeenin in Ahmmedabad, Mumbai, London and US who wanted to help people fi sabilillah but they were stopped by local amil, they said give us all your money and we will help as we please but again those money just went into renovations of devri and no people got any help.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:17 am

The very foundation of dabba thali scheme is wrong. no matter how good or bad ,home cooked food is what brings the family together. the food can be cooked and served to the poor folks of the bohri society just as langar by the seikhs, but ,again,the food should be prepared hygeincally.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:55 pm

lawgraduate wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:This is exactly what our religion teaches us and this is what it should be, but just because few of our MONEY MINDED DAIS we are unable to involve ourselves into such kind of activities.

I personally know many momeenin in Ahmmedabad, Mumbai, London and US who wanted to help people fi sabilillah but they were stopped by local amil, they said give us all your money and we will help as we please but again those money just went into renovations of devri and no people got any help.
There were many great philanthrophists in Bohra community who did real good work fi-sabilillah like Adamji Peerbhoy and others who constructed Saifee Hospital, Charni Road musafirkhana etc and also Moriswala who made Moriswala musafirkhana. even Faize-Huseini was established by few rich Bohras. Many bohras also gave loan and scholarships to poor bohras without interest but all this was stopped by the Dai who usurped all the properties as he wanted to glorify himself and take credit. Today all the good work done by previous Bohras have turned into business ventures for the Dai who earns handsome profits from the same, the result of which is that there are NO good schools and colleges of international standards, NO free hospitals, NO old age homes, yateemkhanas, NO free housing colonies for poor inspite of the fact that the Dai and his family are worth billions of dollars !

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Upvote for you br. GM.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks Bro seeker 110. :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:49 pm

CAN THE RELIGIOUS MAFIAS OF SAIFEE MAHAL AND THEIR ABDE FOLLOWERS EVER THINK OF AN "FMB THAALI" ON THE FOLLOWING LINES.....

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 01, 2015 11:52 am

My hatred for the assholes increases every single day and every single morsel of the bloody thali I have to eat "khuda nu shukr" karine as if I can't afford food myself. In any case the goons are extorting more money than what my family would spend otherwise.

Sabzi bhaji made at home is a billion times better than anything served in the thali in fact it's priceless because my mom/wife made it with their hands with all the love and care.

Every afternoon it's like filling the stomach for the sake of it. I've been putting up for so long, today I told my parents I rather stay hungry than eat the crap that's served. But I still won't be able to bear my parents, wife & kids eat Moula ni Barakati thali. These bastards control what we wear, eat, do take raza for small little things. It's suffocating

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 01, 2015 1:38 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:My hatred for the assholes increases every single day and every single morsel of the bloody thali I have to eat "khuda nu shukr" karine as if I can't afford food myself. In any case the goons are extorting more money than what my family would spend otherwise.

Sabzi bhaji made at home is a billion times better than anything served in the thali in fact it's priceless because my mom/wife made it with their hands with all the love and care.

Every afternoon it's like filling the stomach for the sake of it. I've been putting up for so long, today I told my parents I rather stay hungry than eat the crap that's served. But I still won't be able to bear my parents, wife & kids eat Moula ni Barakati thali. These bastards control what we wear, eat, do take raza for small little things. It's suffocating
Br. Agnostics you r in the same dilemma as I m facing but in my case am little bit lucky that my mom n wife knows that there is NOTHING barKati about thali so we don't take thali. My point of anger is that I still have to give money to them. We are working hard so that we can keep our family happy and these b*****ds come and swipe away our hard earned money in the name of vajebaat, fmb .... am also frustrated because i cannot share my feelings to nebdy as all my close friends, relatives n surroundings are ABDES.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri May 01, 2015 7:16 pm

This is a Cult; masters will suck every drop of blood from your body, they are wild animals and do not have any feelings or intellect. They love to 'hunt' and 'eat' and 'celebrate' ...... that's all about it. You either be killed or kill them, there is no third option. These are beasts and we cannot co-exist.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat May 02, 2015 3:18 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:In any case the goons are extorting more money than what my family would spend otherwise.
My point of anger is that I still have to give money to them.
What will they do if you refuse to give the money?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat May 02, 2015 9:15 am

kimanumanu wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote: My point of anger is that I still have to give money to them.
What will they do if you refuse to give the money?
Dont give raza for any function, though I give damn to raza but my mom don't understand this.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun May 03, 2015 10:25 pm

You forgot the sanatorium adjacent to Saifee Hospital, rooms of which have rates of almost 4000 per night today and which is given exclusively to NRIs and not to patients who come for treatment!
ghulam muhammed wrote:
lawgraduate wrote: I personally know many momeenin in Ahmmedabad, Mumbai, London and US who wanted to help people fi sabilillah but they were stopped by local amil, they said give us all your money and we will help as we please but again those money just went into renovations of devri and no people got any help.
There were many great philanthrophists in Bohra community who did real good work fi-sabilillah like Adamji Peerbhoy and others who constructed Saifee Hospital, Charni Road musafirkhana etc and also Moriswala who made Moriswala musafirkhana. even Faize-Huseini was established by few rich Bohras. Many bohras also gave loan and scholarships to poor bohras without interest but all this was stopped by the Dai who usurped all the properties as he wanted to glorify himself and take credit. Today all the good work done by previous Bohras have turned into business ventures for the Dai who earns handsome profits from the same, the result of which is that there are NO good schools and colleges of international standards, NO free hospitals, NO old age homes, yateemkhanas, NO free housing colonies for poor inspite of the fact that the Dai and his family are worth billions of dollars !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:47 pm

The Dabba/Thaali food is forcibly shoved through the throat of Bohras and this FMB Scam has been systematically given so much importance that refusal to subscribe to this scam entails a ban on every 'Raza' that the Bohras seek from his local Amil. This massive scam is the brainchild of the 7th class fail Dai who acts upon the advice of his marketing team which is headed by a Professor of Sydhenam College, Mumbai. Now on one hand, Muffy FORCES his abdes to COMPULSORILY subscribe to FMB and on the other hand he does a complete U turn in one of his bayans where he lays emphasis on 'Home cooked' food saying that the BEST food is the one cooked at ones home citing examples of Prophet (s.a.w.) and Prophet Dawood a.s. Hence, if he believes that home cooked food is best then why does he force Bohras to eat food prepared by Bhatyaras through FMB scam ?

Watch the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvO79Da ... e=youtu.be