Dabba Thali hygiene concern

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Dabba Thali hygiene concern

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 am

And also True_Bohra bhai, add another name to this list: KhalifatulRahman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:52 am

Aaaaannnndd.... another one: Lionhunter

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... ah#p114382

BTW, in this one, he promised to never come back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 am

zinger wrote:Hey True Bohra bhai, look at this

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... aik#p99766

Its the pot calling the kettle black
haha you are true follower of GRAVE DIGGER.

you do know how to dig grave.

but any ways thanx for bringing this up, I have never denied from any of above IDS, but yes every ID has taught me many things and today I am glad I dont stand in line with fools like you.

Allah has bestowed me and Honor me with many things, because of my true intention of learning,,

but its sad after many years you are still moronic and stupid.

:mrgreen:

now go back and dig some more graves to please your master :idea:
Last edited by incredible on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:00 am

when Zinger failed to counter with logic and truth, he went back to his real job which is GRAVE DIGGING.

but any ways lets see what else this fools brings up to save his ass.

:mrgreen: :arrow: :idea:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 am

hey true bohra bhai,

did you know that when food is being cooked for this initiative, the cooks actually wore hair nets and gloves! So, thats how concerned we are with the hygiene of the food

thats what i said earlier too didnt i!

man, im so glad truth and logic prevailed otherwise i would have been laughed of this forum and i would have to come back under a different name

:) :) :) :)

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:16 am

zinger wrote:OH MY GOD!!!

Just found 3 (or maybe 4) more: Al Fatheh (or maybe Fatheh), Sikander and Ramakdawala...

How did i miss those!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

good thing is every ID has spoken truth and nothing else.

but I would like to state again for readers, reason behind IDs were just because Admin use to ban me, and Admin is well aware of all my IDS

now Zinger beta go and dig more graves.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 am

To ADMIN:

Hi Admin, why was this member banned everytime?

Could you let us know please?

thanks

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 pm

The dabba charges for Surat are....... Rs.1800/- for zampa bazar area and Rs.2500/- for Nanpura area which is considered to be a bit more effluent. Today in Nanpura the menu was kheema with capsicum (half a plate) and daal rice, the quantity was enough for a single person. Now with these kind of rates prevailing in cities like Surat then the rates for Mumbai and other metropolitan cities could be anyones guess.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:04 pm

incredible wrote:my first concern with this dabba thali is hygiene, because they invite different females to make rotis, and I am sure hygiene level in all females are not up to the mark, dirty nails and dirty hairs falling into roti can make it poison for others.

and most interesting thing I have noticed most third world population dont wash their rings and bracelets they wear, it means all dust and dirt in their ring is mixing up with this hand made rotis.

I will prefer to eat roti from my mother/wife/daughter hand and not from general public.
this is the topic, so will try stick to it :wink:

could not afford to waste time on Abdes.
Last edited by Yusuf on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The dabba charges for Surat are....... Rs.1800/- for zampa bazar area and Rs.2500/- for Nanpura area which is considered to be a bit more effluent. Today in Nanpura the menu was kheema with capsicum (half a plate) and daal rice, the quantity was enough for a single person. Now with these kind of rates prevailing in cities like Surat then the rates for Mumbai and other metropolitan cities could be anyones guess.
in posh area it is much more...it can go upto 5200 to 7200.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:23 am

Dear Zinger
Yes what I am saying is correct because now and then when fund shortage is coming they are coming out with Amil and go to door to door to collect funds. So please don't mislead the gullible coming here.

Even moula is doing jaman one time in moharram. Do you know how this money comes from? They collect huge najwa for moula which is more then equivalent to one time jaman cost. This najwa creates lot of arguments between Amil and the jaman na karnar and ultimately they have to settle as per Amils demand.

Now I feel you are not ignorant but deliberately doing this. Your excuses are just an eye wash. Please involve and learn from the jamat members, what is happening in your jamat. I was once a jamat member and even today many members of the jamats are my friends. I know how they struggle to match the income and expenditure sides, in spite of heavy burden of sabil on the bohras. This story is of every jamat, and every bohra knows including you.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:39 am

Maqbool wrote:Dear Zinger
Yes what I am saying is correct because now and then when fund shortage is coming they are coming out with Amil and go to door to door to collect funds. So please don't mislead the gullible coming here.

Even moula is doing jaman one time in moharram. Do you know how this money comes from? They collect huge najwa for moula which is more then equivalent to one time jaman cost. This najwa creates lot of arguments between Amil and the jaman na karnar and ultimately they have to settle as per Amils demand.

Now I feel you are not ignorant but deliberately doing this. Your excuses are just an eye wash. Please involve and learn from the jamat members, what is happening in your jamat. I was once a jamat member and even today many members of the jamats are my friends. I know how they struggle to match the income and expenditure sides, in spite of heavy burden of sabil on the bohras. This story is of every jamat, and every bohra knows including you.

Maqbool bhai, sorry for the late responce, had some crisis at work on the weekend and hence could not respond.

once again, im not trying to mislead anyone here. just as you have spoken from personal experience that the aamil is going from door to door to collect funds, i too have spoken from personal experience that no one in our areas has been asked for money for the thaali.

That is all i have to say on this

think

Unread post by think » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:03 am

The saying does come true for kothar"different strokes for different folks"
Among all this hygene concern one glaring example comes to mind. This I have witnessed with my own eyes. Mr. S.M.B. spitting in a pot full of water and suddenly this big pot of water has turned into shifa nu pani i.e. holy water. and it has been taken in small amounts by the brainwashed abdes for their old and sick. Of course no miracles with this holy water.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:50 pm

think, you have been advised this before, not just by me, but by your own fellow reformist brethren. THINK before you type.

the 'spitting' that you "allegedly witnessed with your own eyes" is blowing his breath.

It's something that for the firm believers, is "shifa nu paani". You may choose to not believe in it, thats ok, its a matter of faith.

For some people, it is a cure for all ills and if that is what they believe in, so be it.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:04 am

What Islam are you following br. Zinger. There is a message for you in this 'jo aql ka ghulam ho, Wo dil na kar kubool. This superstitions is what Our Nabi said not to believe.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 am

seeker110 wrote:What Islam are you following br. Zinger. There is a message for you in this 'jo aql ka ghulam ho, Wo dil na kar kubool. This superstitions is what Our Nabi said not to believe.
Janaab, the Islam that i follow is the same that all Dawoodi Bohra's, like all Muslims, Shia and Sunni, follow.

La Illaha Illallah, Mohammadan Rasullallah, Aliyan Waliullah (Sunni Muslims, please dont get into an argument with me on the last 2 words... I have neither the time nor the desire to debate on this)

Also, not sure what the saying means, could you explain it in English? Does it mean that someone who listens to his head should not listen to his heart?

On the superstition part, there is a lot that RasulAllah said not to do, but Muslims all over the world do.

He said not to abuse and backbite and kill and demean others. We do.
He said women should be given the same rights as men, they are not

There are many more...

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:53 am

This superstitions is what Our Nabi said not to believe.
Then explain me how did Maula Ali (A.S) got shifa from the eye problem he was facing on the day of Khaybar. Of course we cant compare Rasul e Khuda to these guys. But its not a superstition at all I would say. And yah some believe it and will unitll qayamat. You cannot force them to change their beliefs, its vice versa. The Mullas force us all to follow Dai while we cant. Its all mirrored.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:10 am

silvertongue wrote:
This superstitions is what Our Nabi said not to believe.
Then explain me how did Maula Ali (A.S) got shifa from the eye problem he was facing on the day of Khaybar. Of course we cant compare Rasul e Khuda to these guys. But its not a superstition at all I would say. And yah some believe it and will unitll qayamat. You cannot force them to change their beliefs, its vice versa. The Mullas force us all to follow Dai while we cant. Its all mirrored.
Thats what im saying to Silvertongue, at the end of the day, it all boils down to faith.

Christians believe that the water from the springs at Lourdes will cure them

Hindus believe that a dip in Ganga will absolve them of all their evils

Many Sunni Muslims believe in the taawez from Khwaja Garib Nawaz will grant them children

Many Bohra's believe that Maula's phook nu paani will give them shifa.

It all boils down to 1 word FAITH

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:24 am

I still remember the words of Syed Ammar " A human mind needs someone, Someone to touch, to feel, to see and without it thers no importance." He basically meant the idol worshippers. But its a human nature that we desire something physically. Its a clear fact that nowadays no one fears Allah, rather they fear their bosses. If they dont reach office in time they panic alot but if they miss namaz, they dont even care or think. It happens with all of us. People have their own beliefs and they are happy with it. No matter what u do theyr gonna stick to it unless they really care to find out the truth. Which they will only get when the ears of their hearts are ready to listen.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:48 am

silvertongue wrote: Its a clear fact that nowadays no one fears Allah, rather they fear their bosses. If they dont reach office in time they panic alot but if they miss namaz, they dont even care or think. It happens with all of us.
Gotta ask my boys if i scare them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Well done Brother Zinger, or should I call you Detective Zinger lol!

It's pretty obvious that there are many people here with extra accounts, but damn, Mr Incredible took things to a whole new level lol! I wonder how many other fake members are on the forum, maybe only me and Zinger are the only genuine people here lol!

Mr Incredible is/was a very mentally unstable person, which in many ways, is a sad reflection of the entire Reform Movement as it stands today. It is such a shame and such a waste. You guys really need to get your act together and start attracting smart people, instead of deranged lunatics and ugly sunnis.

Anyway, back on topic... I can't speak for anywhere else, but in London Jamaat the food is prepared in the same kitchen by the same people who make our regular Jamaan in the Masjid. So far, it's not forced on anyone, although I'm sure this will change in the future!. Apart from a few family groups, the food is not delivered to everybody, we have to go to Masjid to collect it, which is why most people don't bother as it can be a long drive for many and too inconvenient.

I hardly ever get the food myself, but when I have, it has always been very clean and tasty, just like normal Jamaan. Maybe other countries don't have rules and regulations regarding hygiene in food establishments but in the UK we do, If standards are not met, there can be heavy penalties and they can immediately close the kitchen down and cause a media storm. Therefore Mr Incredible may have worries about hygiene in India or wherever he is, but DBs living in the West are amply protected by the Law.

It's also worth noting that the people who actually do the work are not part of the evil Kothar. They are good and decent DBs doing khidmat in the name of Allah as a service to their community. Even if there were no Government Regulations, I would still have no worries about the food - I do not trust the Kothar but I do trust my fellow Mumeens. If they have taken on this responsibility, then they will show it the due care and respect it deserves.

Having said all that, personally speaking, I really don't agree with this thing at all. I am lucky to be living in a country where there is little poverty and can manage to feed ourselves, so they are actually wasting peoples time and effort, which could be used on so many other beneficial duties. Also, myself and my kids prefer eating the food my wife makes as she cooks perfectly for our taste. In fact I believe it increases the bond between a married couple and especially the bond between a mother and her children when we eat the food made by her. My wife takes great pride in being a great cook and feeding her family, which makes me very proud of her too lol. I wouldn't change that for the world, no matter what the Goondas say!

Still, the basic premise of this idea is indeed very beautiful, what could be better than our community helping to feed the poor and hungry. Unfortunately by the time this filters down the Kothar hierarchy, it will no doubt be corrupted beyond recognition. The original aim of helping those in need will be forgotten, and it will be turned it to a money-making scam, like pretty much everything else in this world.

Like I keep telling you people, attack the evil perpetrators of this corruption, not the innocent victims.

Now, can someone remind me, how many people have you Apostate Bohras fed? :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:23 am

Actually DBL, i've been accused of having multiple ids too :lol:

as for multiple accounts, except for the one which is banned i think, there are atleast 5 more accounts of his which are active even as we speak

on Christmas day, in the Dabba, we had chicken kabab ni tarkari and daal chawal. the daal was yummy, the kababs were succulent and the gravy was delicous.

i agree with what people say, their wives cook better, of course, my wife and mum cook better, but the dabba food is in no ways of poor quality. it is delicious and well-prepared. ofcourse there will be times when quality control will be compromised when you are cooking a ton of food, but that is understandable, it is a kitchen, not a 6 sigma factory

then some people say that the food is oily and spicy. obviously, just because someone is diabetic, the entire kitchen cannot cook for them. sad but true. walk into a hospital and the people with the patient have to eat the same bland food that the patient eats. if bland food is prepared, then the same bunch of people will be up in arms against it.

we have the luxury of food being delivered to our home atleast. thank God for dabbawalas :D

then, we have some one comparing the thaali/dabba scheme to a langaar, forgetting the fact that the langaar has been around for centuries

as for the concerns of hygiene. i had shouted it out first too, that the cooks wear hair nets and gloves. i was laughed of. when actual photographic proof was put on the table that hygiene is given top priority, then our fried has an issue with the man's lungi and his chest hair

boy, there is just no pleasing some people :roll:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:05 am

The dabba /thali came from your far sighted Guru. Blame him and not Kothar. If his far farsightedness produces fodder for reformist's maybe he would be better to take that Dr. degree and shove it up. Food is not delicious at all. When the cook is told not to use salt as it calls for, in the recipe. It will lack taste. Why cant the Guru dream of opening up the coffer's and provide material to prepare food. People can collect the ingredients and be free from worries for the whole month. Mola really takes the cake with his half baked schemes.

Stop with the hygiene bull. I myself will mistakenly use the knife to cut salad after cutting raw chicken. Or not clean the cutting board when meat was previously cut on it.

Ask the cook how sweaty it gets with that daddhi in summer. Ask the same question to all those abde's with long beards about summer heat. When the farmans comes, be assured there was not much thought process. All mola is good for is collecting envelopes day in, day out. What you think you have scholar in the making.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:43 am

What hygiene are we talking about? Abdes who have been brainwashed into eating dust instead of sugar, can't be bothered about eating unhygienic food, it is food after all. Isn't it?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:36 pm

seeker110 wrote:The dabba /thali came from your far sighted Guru. Blame him and not Kothar. If his far farsightedness produces fodder for reformist's maybe he would be better to take that Dr. degree and shove it up. Food is not delicious at all. When the cook is told not to use salt as it calls for, in the recipe. It will lack taste. Why cant the Guru dream of opening up the coffer's and provide material to prepare food. People can collect the ingredients and be free from worries for the whole month. Mola really takes the cake with his half baked schemes.

Stop with the hygiene bull. I myself will mistakenly use the knife to cut salad after cutting raw chicken. Or not clean the cutting board when meat was previously cut on it.

Ask the cook how sweaty it gets with that daddhi in summer. Ask the same question to all those abde's with long beards about summer heat. When the farmans comes, be assured there was not much thought process. All mola is good for is collecting envelopes day in, day out. What you think you have scholar in the making.
Calm down playa lol! I agree, it is a half-baked scheme, however, if you don't like the food, just don't eat it then!

Bro this is a local issue - maybe your Jamaat prepares crappy food, my Jamaat doesn't. Some places the weather is hot, some places the weather is cold...

Still, if you're so angry about it, why don't you complain to them? Why don't you show them how to do better? Why don't you do something about it? Which Jamaat are you a member of by the way and is the food forced on you?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:27 am

Its not about the flavor of food. Its more about the catering business by our shafiq bawa. All their good intentions hurts the common decent man. Do you realize the amount of idleness this causes our women. Children will soon forget Mom's cooking. What about the people who ended up paying for food they did not consume. That is 100% profit for someone and cuts for all involved. This is not about crappy food. This is more about Robbing Hood (every jamat and mohollah) by his Amils.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:04 am

Actually, this is like robbing peter to pay paul and then robbing paul to pay peter. The only difference being both peter and paul get robbed but neither gets paid. The money goes to the Kothari thieves.

What is the point in sending food to doctors even if they are as bad as DB lol? lol :mrgreen:. I am sure they make enough to sustain themselves lol!!. Send the food to those who have no food and there are millions like that. They would be thankful even with crappy food.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:42 am

The Dabba Thali scheme could be more helpful and a Success if the Kothari's and the so called Dai could think about the Poor in & outside the Community & instead of Feeding the ones who's stomach are already filled every day they could feed the people on the road side who do not get food even one time a day
May Allah (S.w.t) give Taufeeq to this unislamic leadership so that they can start thinking

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:33 pm

seeker110 wrote:Its not about the flavor of food. Its more about the catering business by our shafiq bawa.
Well then, that is what you should focus on because most people would agree with you!
All their good intentions hurts the common decent man.
You agree that there is good intention - and I agree that it will hurt the community if done in the wrong way.
Do you realize the amount of idleness this causes our women.
Hell yeah! Laziness will increase and eventually our women will forget how to cook completely!
Children will soon forget Mom's cooking.
I know bro... I'll make damn sure it doesn't happen in my family, as I'm sure you will too.
What about the people who ended up paying for food they did not consume. That is 100% profit for someone and cuts for all involved. This is not about crappy food. This is more about Robbing Hood (every jamat and mohollah) by his Amils.
We all know this is how most things turn out - but instead of just complaining, we should figure out a way to keep the good intention and drive out the potential bad consequences.

Agreed?

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:34 am

This whole food business is about controlling the minds of Bohras.

It is a proven fact the food which we eat has an impact on our thought process and finally results into actions. In this system, people are paying for the food but there are constantly remembered that it is from Maula. This is having a impact on people's mind. People may be complaining about the quality of food but reluctantly they have to take it and slowly the poison of corrupting the mindset is working. More to this there are fabricated Mojizas which are attributed to this system which is like a catalyst to the poison.

Clearly as many have written on this , if Dai was honest in this scheme he would have never forced it on people but have done this for the really poor and needy class. It is a clear reflection of his future evil intentions of mind control.

I have hears a statement on the behalf of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin "if you want to win a battle win it over food" and i think his children have understood this very well.