Few E-mails recieved posted for more information

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
sinsaf

Few E-mails recieved posted for more information

Unread post by sinsaf » Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:18 am

Dear Friends I have recieved few E-mails which are posted here so that those who have more information on the subject matter can comment:
1) Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that Syedna is supposed to visit Nagpur and is suppossed to stay at the house of one Abdullabhai Maimoon. The irony is that he has challenged the Syedna in the court regarding a family dispute and is violating all jamaat rules but no one takes action as he is a filthy rich and can shut mouths with money. If it was a common man without money or influence he would have been boycotted by the jamaat.Here nothing is done.Please find details and expose such people. Regards, Aafreen Naaz

2) Sayedna's eldest son Quaid Johar Izzuddin is in London. Quaid Johar's son (22 years) died in a car accident here during Ramazan. They waited for Sayedna to come but he remained at Bombay. I want to know why the tragedy was hushed up and why it is kept as secret from public notice? Pl. find out.

3) Sayedna went to Burhanpur via Manmad. Two bus full people arrived here in Manmad from Pune and spent the whole day with Sayedna. What was the purpose?

MOHD HUSSAIN

Re: Few E-mails recieved posted for more information

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:24 pm

Br Insaf & other Friends: Let us not delve in petty things like these as this does not concern our main stream struggle against the Syedna & his criminal regime of terror- We need to expose all the injustices & their corrupt practices by all the peaceful & legal venues we have at our disposal--If the above E-mails does discover something criminal then let us go after it!

sakina telwala

Unread post by sakina telwala » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:09 am

Leaders from India: -
His Holiness, Dr. Syedna Muhammad Burhanuddin (TUS),
M J Akbar
Maulana Ahmed Bukhari Pesh Imam of Jama Masjid of Delhi
Ali Asgar Engineer

Can Quaid Johar bhaisaheb and Mazoon saheb join the list, what do u guys feel?

sinsaf

Unread post by sinsaf » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:54 am

Quaid Johar's son (22 years) died in a car accident here during Ramazan. They waited for Sayedna to come but he remained at Bombay. I want to know why the tragedy was hushed up and why it is kept as secret from public notice? Pl. find out.

Will some one in London through on this incident. Is it a case like that of Dr. Idrees?

sinsaf

Unread post by sinsaf » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:59 am

Quaid Johar's son (22 years) died in a car accident here during Ramazan. They waited for Sayedna to come but he remained at Bombay. I want to know why the tragedy was hushed up and why it is kept as secret from public notice? Pl. find out.
Will some one in London or UK throw light on this incident and hushed up by Kothar. This being a case car accident resukting in death must have been registered with police. Is it a case like that of Dr. Idrees? I mean Quaid Johar's driving the car under the influence of some heavy drug.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:00 am

PEACE be upon u...

Is this true that grandson of sayedna has expired becoz as far as i know is that he had met with an accident but was absolutely fine...

also if he has died atleast it wud have come out in public , but there is no such news from anywhere regd. his dealth...

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:58 am

Originally posted by S. Insaf:
Dear Friends I have recieved few E-mails which are posted here so that those who have more information on the subject matter can comment:
1) Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that Syedna is supposed to visit Nagpur and is suppossed to stay at the house of one Abdullabhai Maimoon. The irony is that he has challenged the Syedna in the court regarding a family dispute and is violating all jamaat rules but no one takes action as he is a filthy rich and can shut mouths with money. If it was a common man without money or influence he would have been boycotted by the jamaat.Here nothing is done.Please find details and expose such people. Regards, Aafreen Naaz

2) Sayedna's eldest son Quaid Johar Izzuddin is in London. Quaid Johar's son (22 years) died in a car accident here during Ramazan. They waited for Sayedna to come but he remained at Bombay. I want to know why the tragedy was hushed up and why it is kept as secret from public notice? Pl. find out.
now
For the 1) question, Money Talks. If you are rich then dont worry about anything. No need to get involved in Bohras crap and if you need something from the community just hand out some bills or rupees and you'll do fine. These Amils and Bhaisahib are greedy folks, but if you have money then its smooth sailing

For the second question, I hope the father will now realize that not giving permission for burial and not performing rites under some childish reasons and notions is very cruel and inhuman.

As for Sayedna Jolly ridding around the globe..who can keep up with old man antics.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:06 pm

S. Insaf wrote:

"Will some one in London or UK throw light on this incident and hushed up by Kothar. This being a case car accident resukting in death must have been registered with police. Is it a case like that of Dr. Idrees? I mean Quaid Johar's driving the car under the influence of some heavy drug. "

Just an observation. Why S. Insaf has such a fettish for accidents, drugs and death (refer to his previous similar allegations re. Dr. Idris). If a person's 22 year old kid is dead, then one should commiserate and console the father to show compassion for the irreparable loss - NOT make a Federal case just to rub salt over a wound or hit the bereaved when he is down, just to oppose the Kotharis for the sake of opposition. Please!!!!

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:17 pm

Dear Mumin
U R Right My only wish that they also practice the same what you preach to Mr.Insaf. I have seen people begging to bury their dead and Kotharis have no compassion till all dues are paid whether one can afford it or not