WHY

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

WHY

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am

Anjumane Shiateali Members receive Dy. Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Gulab Chand Kataria in Mumbai at the Tajmahal Palace & Towers, Mumbai
16th Safar, 1435
Why are they receiving him at Taj Mahal Palace and Towers, and not at Saifee Mahal or Badri Mahal ( these are all Mahals anyway)

incredible

Re: WHY

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:14 am

I sent some hindu woman to ask for help for a dying momeena in pune Hospital, she had TB and she was widow.

this Hindu girl was helping her by finding some help from Bohras, and this same shiyate Ali mumbai guys throw that girl out of their office.

they said they dont have money and wont be able to help.

now today they have money to waste on these politicians.

I tried to help in my limits but momeena bai finally died in hospital.

this is year 2013 Incident.

ghulam muhammed

Re: WHY

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

SBM wrote:Anjumane Shiateali Members receive Dy. Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Gulab Chand Kataria in Mumbai at the Tajmahal Palace & Towers, Mumbai
It is alleged that Kataria played the role of a mediator between the marble traders of Rajasthan including R K Marble's director Vimal Patni and former Gujarat home minister Amit Shah.

It was alleged that RK Marbles paid Rs 10 crore to get Sohrabuddin killed.

Kataria was the state home minister and Om Mathur the state BJP president when Sohrabuddin and his aide Tulsi Prajapati were killed in two separate encounters in Gujarat in 2005 and 2006, respectively.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... a-k-marble