Muffadal to visit Udaipur, appeals reformists to join fold

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
phorendude

Open appeal from Shabab Bohras to Youth Bohras in Udaipur

Unread post by phorendude » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:15 am

This is the open appeal from Shabab Bohras to Youth group of Udaipur published in local newspapers in Udaipur.

http://i.imgur.com/z5mDzwr.jpg

Yusuf

Re: Open appeal from Shabab Bohras to Youth Bohras in Udaipu

Unread post by Yusuf » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 am

what was the need or occasion to make such appeal?

any ways its good people wants to reunite.

at least on social level they will get support of each other, and no blood shed in masjids will happen.

But it is so funny how they are crying and mentioning old age factor of syedna.

this fight is not personal fight but its about principles and truth, it has nothing to do with emotional blackmailing.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:57 am

kothar is using this formula
Attachments
product_thumbnail.jpg

Reporter

Muffadal to visit Udaipur, appeals reformists to join fold

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:31 am

Muffadal Maula is going to be visiting Udaipur soon. All Burhani Bohras (Shabab) are in high spirits and decking up shops, homes and streets to welcome him. Also the local Burhani jamat has issued an appeal in the local papers requesting Dawoodi Bohras to join the Burhani cult. The appeal makes no reference to the grievances and the history of violence and suffering because of which reformists are fighting the cult. The appeal is the standard, meaning blather to show how conciliatory Muffadal Maula is. There is no attempt to find out why reformists are upset, why they were boycotted or a hint at a dialogue to talk things over.
Attachments
shabab-appeal.jpg

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Failed in crushing the Bohra reform movement, by violence Kothar tried to break it, especially in Udaipur, by tactical maneuvers. Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb went to Udaipur on 7th March 1998. He threw trap. First he allowed Bohra Youth members to visit Galiakot for Ziyarat so that his visit to Udaipur is not objected.
Before his arrival the reformist Bohras met in Ahmedabad on 10th Nov. 1997 to decide the strategy to deal with Syedna’s visit. It was decided in this meeting that:-
1. We will not oppose Syedna’s visit.
2. If called we will enter into talks with Kothar but on our conditions.
3. Talk should be between properly authorized representatives of Central Board and Kothar.
4. Talks will be video graphed.
5. Final agreement will be signed by both the partied so that no one goes back on commitment.
6. Make it clear in the beginning that there is no question on compromise on the principles of reform movement. That are:
Freedom of individual in secular affairs,
Democratic elections of local Jamats without interference from Kothar,
Accountability on part of Syedna for the funds collected from the community.
Scraping of Raza and Misaq to Dai, which are in no way integral part of Ismaili faith.
If Kothar insists on Misaq, the text of Misaq should be provided in advance.

Syedna did not agree on these terms and went away.

think

Re: Muffadal to visit Udaipur, appeals reformists to join fo

Unread post by think » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:47 pm

when you speak with forked tongue then how can one commit on paper. to day everything is talk.no one from kotharants to give in writing.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Some of the tactics by Zadas are similar to our strategies, pity they use our ideas better than we do.

They are slowly chipping away the reformists on the fringes. As SI noted we should be vigilant and counter their moves.

They must have realised the reformists are creating discomfort , ideas, doubt within abdes and best is attack the nest..so tactically make a " peaceful" visit to the "capital" ...they will get a few handful converts , global mass publicity that he Mansoos has conquered the reformists hearts, "victory" ...so stay tuned.

So reformist be awake and don't fall for traps they set. Get the media lined up...try something spectacular . The hunter is on the move for a kill..can we turn it around so the hunter gets hunted!

Banner the transparency and democracy requests right in his face..there may be a small riot and they will put the blame on PDB. Some quick thinking...may be try standing in the procession and turn your backs or show him the bum. Boo.....something that will send him the message ....we hate you hunter paisa moula...you stole the Diai ship and ruined our future hope.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Muffy is following his mentor, Narendra Modi's steps............ Modi held a "Sadbhavna Yatra" to lure the muslims and now Muffy's yatra is no different. Now the question is, how many right minded Muslims fell into Modi's trap knowing his past track record ?? Similarly, it has to been seen as to how many right minded reformists fall into Muffy's trap.

phorendude

Udaipur's Reformists open reply to Muffadal / Shabab appeal

Unread post by phorendude » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:10 am

Today the Reformists group of Udaipur have published an open reply to yesterday's Shabab Bohras appeal for reconciliation.

This was published in all local dailies.

http://i.imgur.com/oKJtzIc.jpg

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 am

Reformists respond:
Attachments
youth-response.jpg

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:09 am

English translation please

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 am

for both please.

Even though i read Hindi, this is much to long

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 am

S. Insaf wrote:Failed in crushing the Bohra reform movement, by violence Kothar tried to break it, especially in Udaipur, by tactical maneuvers. Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb went to Udaipur on 7th March 1998. He threw trap. First he allowed Bohra Youth members to visit Galiakot for Ziyarat so that his visit to Udaipur is not objected.
Before his arrival the reformist Bohras met in Ahmedabad on 10th Nov. 1997 to decide the strategy to deal with Syedna’s visit. It was decided in this meeting that:-
1. We will not oppose Syedna’s visit.
2. If called we will enter into talks with Kothar but on our conditions.
3. Talk should be between properly authorized representatives of Central Board and Kothar.
4. Talks will be video graphed.
5. Final agreement will be signed by both the partied so that no one goes back on commitment.
6. Make it clear in the beginning that there is no question on compromise on the principles of reform movement. That are:
Freedom of individual in secular affairs,
Democratic elections of local Jamats without interference from Kothar,
Accountability on part of Syedna for the funds collected from the community.
Scraping of Raza and Misaq to Dai, which are in no way integral part of Ismaili faith.
If Kothar insists on Misaq, the text of Misaq should be provided in advance.

Syedna did not agree on these terms and went away.
Insaf saab, why not put forth these demands once again?

Maybe you did not have luck 15 years ago, no harm in trying once again

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 am

Zinger,

Kothar didnt agree to the demands in the past nor will they agree in future. Too much monetary status at stake. do you think accept Misaaq can kothar every agree to these demands.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:35 am

yes no harm trying if all conversations are is on tape and video.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 am

I would pray this visit does not turn into more hardships for the progressives. This man will buy every politician, police force and goonda from the local population. I would make sure my phone camera is up to par.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:13 am

asad wrote:Zinger,

Kothar didnt agree to the demands in the past nor will they agree in future. Too much monetary status at stake. do you think accept Misaaq can kothar every agree to these demands.
Asad, no harm in trying again, is there?

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:23 am

zinger wrote:
asad wrote:Zinger,

Asad, no harm in trying again, is there?
Oh sure, but without even acknowledging what Reformists are fighting for and Mansoos not even ready to acknowledge that there is some problem with his system how are they going to reconcile.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:29 am

asad wrote:
zinger wrote: Asad, no harm in trying again, is there?
Oh sure, but without even acknowledging what Reformists are fighting for and Mansoos not even ready to acknowledge that there is some problem with his system how are they going to reconcile.
Look Asad, if i had answers for these, i would be giving you the solution!!!

i dont know how you are going to do it. its a tough nut to crack, but someone will have to start.

For starters, were these points put in the counter ad the reformists released? i dont read Hindi so well, so i cant tell. If they were, then great. If they were not, then dont you think they should have? then it would be open in media, that there are certain pre-conditions that you want fulfilled before you meet, the ball would have been in the Kothar's court

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:51 am

NOW IT MAKES SENSE WHEY MEMBERS OF SHIAT E ALI WERE MEETING THE CHIEF MINISTER OF RAJASHTAN IN TAJ MAHAL TOWER IN MUMBAI (see the topic elsewhere on this forum) Kothari Goons are negotiating for a ransom to be paid to get maximum PR out of his visit
I would not be surprised to see CM of Rajashtan giving Muffadal BS visit as State Visit and provide him with the protocol reserved for head of state except here it will be pre negotiated in terms of couple of Khokhas.
Watch for Pomp and many corrupt state dignitaries to show up at his visit.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:30 am

For starters, were these points put in the counter ad the reformists released?
Br Zinger
Please read Br Insaf's posting. his last line clearly says that Syedna rejected these proposals WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:59 am

SBM saab, as we say in Mumbai, "mere baap ka kya jaata hain"

i gave you a suggestion since i have no solutions. Karna hain to karo, or just keep bitching on this forum.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:11 pm

The atmosphere in Udaipur is one of celebration and festivity. Bohras (of the Burhani kind) are falling over each other and outdoing each other to take part in the celebration and add to the Khushi of Muffadal Mansoos. The fact that it is a sombre, solemn occasion of Chehlum has not dampened their festive spirit in the least.

Chehalum ka yeh manzar dekh kar
ro ro kar kehti hai Biwi ye Fatima
Gero ne Bahoot Rulaya Hai
Ab tum to na Rulao

http://www.udaipurtimes.com/syedi-mufad ... hlum-waaz/

Here's an online comment by one of the fanatics:
"Mewar Ki Zameen Aaj Sajdo Meh Juk Gayi….
Barso Se Sukhi thi Aaj phir se khil gyi ….
Udaipur ka naseeb kuch yun sawar gaya…
Mohammed ka pisar Mufaddal jo aa gaya…
Ab Barkato ka Silsila yun Aam ho gaya, Mere sheher ka bhi Charcha yun aam ho gaya !

Mola Padharo Mahare des… Gani Khamma Andata …Gani Khamma !"

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:48 pm

zinger wrote:SBM saab, as we say in Mumbai, "mere baap ka kya jaata hain"

i gave you a suggestion since i have no solutions. Karna hain to karo, or just keep bitching on this forum.
Br Zinger
Usually if one does not have solution then they never make suggestion and you did not respond to my and Asad's question that what you suggested has been done in the past and Syedna said NO to those suggestions already.
BTW for your quote Mere Baap Ka Kya Jaata hey for that the answer is BIG NAJWA and WAJEBAATS

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:02 pm

A watsup msg doing rounds in Bohra circles on Muffy's Udaipur visit :-

Mola ye Ghana josh ma farmayu ke mane nufoos jove che Tamara biju kai nahi joitu...... tame samjho cho ne....

Tamne jove che ke koi bole ya chhutta muki daiye. Muaiwiya ye ena logo ne chhutta muka aney Ali ye qawaneen banaya.... fehwa puri waaz salaam ane amaan par hati.

Jabir ye ghar ma Ziafat kidhi ye zikr

Jabir ye Amirul momenin ni noor ni aangli na ishaara ma Rasulullah ni Ziarat kidhi ye zikr.

Jabir ye Imam Baqir ne Rasulullah nu salaam pohchayu ye zikr.

"Imaan no khamiro ghano keemti che..... Momeen Ghana keemti che"

"Darussalaam ne Darussalaam sukaam kehwai che kem ke ehna logo uyub ane bimario si salamat hoi che".

Udaipur ma je youth che, ehna waaste Mola farmayu ke "ehne bhi faizul mawaidil burhaniyah ni thaali moklo...... ye bhi apna bhaiyoj che... Burhaniyah che ne..... Burhanudin mola ni barkat che.... ehni barkat si ehne tauhfiq thaase..."

"Su tame ye sochta how ke mumenin su kehse to ye to khush aj thase... ke hamara bhaiyo paacha aaya... Aawi jao aawi jao !".

"Mumenin ma to nahi magar je bija che ye em kahe ke humne kaho naa ke aam karo aam karo..... su tamne ye joye che ke tamne koi kai kahej naa ? Je karwu hoi te karwa de ? To jao Karo...... Em kaun karto tho ke Muawiya... To Muawaiya saathe thai jaso !".

Bawasaab ye farmayu thu ke main to mumenin na nufus lewa ayo chu ! Biju kai nahi !".

Syedna Taher Saifudin aqa ane syedna Mohammed Burhanudin aqa ni ek ek Udaipur ni safar ni taarikh bayan kidhi.

Khanjipeer mola ye je safai kidi ye zikr.

Khanjipur mola Dai na dar par puri raat khara rahya ye zikr.

Lukmanji mola panche waqt ni namaz masjid ma ada karte.... Ane Masjid na rasta ma jitna mumenin na gharo aawe ye sagla ne namaz waaste bulawe... Aap farmawta ke namaz no masal dawat no che... Ane ye sagla namaz waaste aawe to ehnu sawab bhi mane che".

Ghani waar darussalaam farmayu mola ye.

Mola ye Udaipur na haalat ni zikr farmawi.

Aaqa Mola TUS ye Udaipur qardan hasanah ma 8 crore 52 lakh 51 rupya ata farmaya.

Parwardigar bewe mola ne ta qayamat baki rakhe amen.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 pm

SBM wrote:
zinger wrote:SBM saab, as we say in Mumbai, "mere baap ka kya jaata hain"

Br Zinger
Usually if one does not have solution then they never make suggestion and you did not respond to my and Asad's question that what you suggested has been done in the past and Syedna said NO to those suggestions already.
BTW for your quote Mere Baap Ka Kya Jaata hey for that the answer is BIG NAJWA and WAJEBAATS
GOD!!!!!

If i had a solution, i would have given it. since i dont have one, i make a suggestion. Dont you get it?????

Also, i thought i responded to your questions clearly enough. So what if you got a no the last time or last 10 times. Keep trying..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Keep trying..
Br Zinger
You mean keep begging. :x

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:22 am

Moula wants them to come back. Then why he is not trying. He can call all youth and assure to discuss on the points Insaf has quoted. Hope some body ask moula to try this way to break the deadlock.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:44 am

Maqbool wrote:Moula wants them to come back. Then why he is not trying. He can call all youth and assure to discuss on the points Insaf has quoted. Hope some body ask moula to try this way to break the deadlock.
Agreed. This war has gone on for long enough. We need to be one again.
Compromises WILL have to be made by both sides, but in the end, it shall be all good.

This would be the ideal scenario Maqbool, but unfortunately for some people within the reformist fold, the hate is directed at not just the person or the seat, but at the community and everything Dawoodi Bohra. and no matter how much they deny it, the proof is there for all to see. Why else would people question the customs and practices? Mausalu, Kaatho Kutwanu, Wadhavanu,,, all these have been around for generations. This is not something new. Agreed, Kadambosi and Ziafat is

The fight that some people on this side fight is not for truth and justice and the Dawoodi Bohra way but purely out of hatred

Assuming that a consensus is reached from all sides and we become one, there is no guarantee that there will be no more disputes. Some people will always have a point to moan and bitch about

If you say that the Kothar needs to clean up their act, then the reformists need to do that too

i am not pointing fingers at anyone. i am just saying that there is good and bad on both sides.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:45 am

SBM wrote:
Keep trying..
Br Zinger
You mean keep begging. :x
You know what, forget it. Just sit here and mope! :roll: