Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fortress

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:01 am

Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fortress

#1

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Mufaddal could not crack a single brick of Reformist fortress in Udaipur
When Mufaddal Bhaisab went to Udaipur I was there to watch his activities.
He had come there with a definite plan, fully determined to demolish the reformist fortress in Udaipur and thus establish his authority as future Dai. Alas! But he could not crack a single brick from the fortes and not a single person had crossed over.
Frustrated Mufaddal left Udaipur on Dec 31st, declaring a renewed baraat (ex-communication) against reformists. Man who had come under the pretext of uniting Bohra has created a further divide before leaving. While leaving he blamed my presence in Udaipur during his visit.
Mufaddal Bhaisab is constantly touring all over the world to make himself known to the Dawoodi Bohras, as till yesterday the Bohras had not heard his name, and those who had heard they had an impression of him as a ruffian and mischief-maker. If he has to assert his authority as a future religious and spiritual head he must create an impression for himself as sober and pious man.
Sources tell us that after manipulating “Nass” in his favour he now keeps photographs taken from various angles of Syedna Taher Saifuddin while dressing up and tries to copy his style and mannerism. But Syedna Taher Saifuddin was cunning and adamant person who, come what may, acquired whatever he wanted through ruthless duplicity. Mufaddal is thinking of surpassing his grand father.
There is no doubt that his recent visit to Udaipur was preplanned with ambition of breaking Bohra reformists in Udaipur and gaining control over community’s properties, and also once in his command making reformists to withdraw their affidavits from excommunication case coming in the Supreme Court of India, since maximum affidavits are from Udaipur and the Syedna’s atrocities are on record.
One Rajasthan’s state cabinet minister, Shri Gulabchand Katariya was to come to Bombay for a court case. Mufaddal bhaisab contacted him through the members of Shiat-e-Ali and arranged a lavish dinner in his honour at Taj Intercontinental Hotel. A deal was struck. Mufaddal bhaisab will take care of entire visit to Bombay of Shri Katariya, his coming and going back fairs and stay at Hotel Taj plus a bagful. In return Mr. Katariya will accord him state-guest status in Udaipure.
Mufaddal bhaisab had come to Udaipur with various tricks in his sleeves. Before landing on there as state-guest he asked his slave Jamat, Anjuman-e-Burhani to place an advertisement in Hindi Daily, Rajasthan Patrika dated 24th Dec. 2013, with the same words and mischief that were played when the Syedna had visited Udaipur 15 years back. This was an attempt to fool the general public and the local administration that Mufaddal bhaisab had come with good intension of uniting Bohras in Udaipur. This appeal had no mention of Galiakot Outrage or/and various violent attacks on Bohra Youth instigated by the Syedna nor the hardships faced by the Bohra from both sides due to un-Islamic and un-constitutional Baraat (excommunication) declared by the Syedna nor the issues and grievances that reformists have with the present Dawat system.
The newspaper appeal was on behalf of “Shia Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat” though there is no sect in Islam bearing this name. The appeal was addressed to “Youth Jamaat” though there is no organization exists in Udaipur under that name. Reformist organizations are registered as “Central Board of Dawoodi Bohra Community”, Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat and Bohra Youth Association (Sansthan).
There was no letter or communication directly to any of the reformist organizations from Dawat-e-Hadiya or Mufaddal bhaisab.
The newspaper appeal had also stated the orthodox Bohras as “Main Stream” just because of numbers on their side. They have forgotten that the Ahle-bait were in absolute minority as compare to the Umayyed, still for the Mumineen they were the “main Stream”.
The fake newspaper appeal was full of errors as it was drafted with ulterior motive. But still the reformists through an appeal appeared in Hindi daily Rajasthan Patrika on 22nd Dec. 2013. After showing that due to Baraat in Udaipur itself there were 232 divorces, many families have been ruined, more than 400 criminal cases have been filed which destroyed the careers of many youths etc. an appeal was made to abolish Baraat publicly and lets have an open negotiation.
. The local politicians, police force and media were bought over as they all were speaking their language. So much so that the newspapers were not ready to publish reformists version and the reformists could publish just one appeal, in just one paper, on 22nd Dec. 2013 and that too in the form of paid-advertisement.
Few influential non-Bohras were constantly phoning and pressurizing the Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat to hold talk with orthodox without any pre-condition. To which the Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat replied each time that the division among us exists due to Baraat so ask them to abolish the Baraat first.
A big brigadier of Bhai sahibs, Amils and students of Jamiya had come to Udaipur with Mufaddal bhaisab. This brigadier was let loose to go to each and every reformist house and convince them to take misaq and return to the “main stream”. But they were shunned down whole sale.
It was the occasion of Chehlam of Shohda-e-Karbala. So Mufaddal Bhaisab played one more trick. Tiffins with especially prepared lavish dishes were sent to reformist houses. Trick was played was malicious. One man with mobile camera was standing along the Tiffin-carrier who took the photographs of the Tiffin-carriers offering Tiffin to the reformists. But again no one accepted the offer. But wide propaganda was made vide SMS showing the reformists with the Tiffin-carrier and writing below that: 192 Tiffin were sent and 162 reformists have accepted them expressing their wish that they are ready to take Misaq.”
. We all know that the Bohra priesthood dangles on falsehood for that they have large propaganda machinery and when they do not succeed in their tricks they spread lies.
From the very beginning the Bohra ladies were black cloths during Moharram and Chehlam. So when few reformist ladies in black dresses went for ziyarat of Lukmanji Saheb they were stopped. First they said Mufaddal maula is doing ziyarat. These ladies said so what? We will do ziyarat right now. Then they say you are not allowed because of your black cloths. Even then they pushed through their way for ziyarat. But when Mufaddal bhaisab came out of mazar these ladies asked told him “this black dress was of Ma Fatema and it was introduced by your grandfather Syedna Taher Saifuddin. Tell us he was wrong or you are wrong?” Mufaddal had no answer.
The Chehlam of Shohda-e-Karbala is an occasion of sorrow and grief. The atmosphere in Udaipur all through out was of celebration, lightings and festivity with colourful dresses and ziyafats. On Dec 31st, Mufaddal had relished ziyafat at 10 p.m. and left at 11:30 by a chartered plane.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Mufaddal could not crack a single brick of Reformist for

#2

Unread post by think » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 pm

endless source of u.s. dollars,british pounds and rupees. money corrupts he can buy any one and sell anyone.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal could not crack a single brick of Reformist for

#3

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:30 pm

S. Insaf wrote:There was no letter or communication directly to any of the reformist organizations from Dawat-e-Hadiya or Mufaddal bhaisab.
The above statement exposes the evil designs of kothar with malicious intent thereby projecting the reformists as villians and Muffy More-la as hero thru their propaganda machinery !!

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Mufaddal could not crack a single brick of Reformist for

#4

Unread post by alam » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm

S. Insaf wrote:.
. But when Mufaddal bhaisab came out of mazar these ladies asked told him “this black dress was of Ma Fatema and it was introduced by your grandfather Syedna Taher Saifuddin. Tell us he was wrong or you are wrong?” Mufaddal had no answer..
No answer, really?

How hard is it for a spiritual leader to acknowledge and accept their own wrongdoings, mistakes, and missteps? The burden of the entire community's ethics and integrity is at stake when the leadership sees itself beyond error!

Should we be preaching to you Syedna Saheb, Mufaddal Bhai Saheb, that one small lie leads to another and then another, until it becomes so big that you start believing in the lie and propagating it as truth, to your innocent followers.

Should we be preaching to you, The Clergy, that all this can stop with small steps of accepting your mistakes and little lies, one step at a time. In your own heart and mind. Then you move on to the bigg ones..

We the innocent mumineens are hungry and tired. Feed us with your redeeming actions rather than words. Feed us with integrity and ethics in your tiffins. Nourish us with truth and compassion.

Enough is Enough

S. Insaf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#5

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 am

I must thank Mufaddal Bhaisab that during his stay in Udaipur he kept his activities restricted to a distant area of Kharol. He came to Boharwadi once for Chehlam vaiz and four times for Ziyafat in the night.
Perhaps this was part of his plan. He did not want clash between two groups while he is in Udaipur.
But while leaving Udaipur he did create an atmosphere of enmity and clash. He openly abused reformists in his address and declared a pakka baraat. After he left, now every day three/four orthodox women come to the masjids and do purjosh matam while reformists offer namaz. Let’s see how long this goes on.
During my stay in Udaipur I came to know through personal contacts that those 143 reformists who had crossed over during the Syedna Saheb’s visit earlier are very very unhappy, though they have refused to grow beards and wear Ridas, and no one question them. They want to return. When? That time will decide.

AMAFHH
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 am

Re: Mufaddal could not crack a single brick of Reformist for

#6

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 am

think wrote:endless source of u.s. dollars,british pounds and rupees. money corrupts he can buy any one and sell anyone.
Allah(s.w.t) is Above This so called Dai , and i am very much Sure he & his family who ever are Using Islam as their Tool will have to Pay in this world and then in their Graves , there is Justice
Attachments
1522106_566710450076733_915886423_n.png

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#7

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

@S.insaf:

Is it that Mufaddal Maula TUS is travelling the world to let people know him??
He is and was always known to people unlike you.

If Aaliqadar Maula is travelling to Udaipur, so did you. So why to create an impression that He was afraid of you all. It might be that you were afraid of him and you rushed there to save your so called movement.

Really Aaliqadar Maula is copying Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. I bet he does not have to because we get to see Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA in him by default. And please get some intellectual khabris instead of what you have now who tell you that he have pics of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA from different angles.

Certainly the tiffin or thaali which was criticized by you reformist turned into providing lavish dishes and which lured reformist to come to our side. hahaha

Really bohra priesthood dangles on falsehood. What are you dangling at??

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#8

Unread post by alam » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 am

S. Insaf wrote:. After he left, now every day three/four orthodox women come to the masjids and do purjosh matam while reformists offer namaz. Let’s see how long this goes on.
Addressed To those women who do Purjosh maatam while others offer Namaaz,
"How disrespectful to Imam Husain and shohadaa - Karbala, that you chose to do maatam when the reformist are praying to Allah. This is another example of your mindless attempt to hijack not only the farizat ibaadat, but also using maatam as a tool to express your hatred toward others - while they are praying. Now, you tell me, who is Allah no dushman, that they have to cause a distraction while another is praying Namaaz? You are belittling Imam Husain when you do this type of manipulation."

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#9

Unread post by think » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm

It gives me satisfaction that there is a group who lives like ali and dies like hussain. Who do not have a price tag. who cannot sell their souls to the devil for a few coins.

S. Insaf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#10

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Dear true-bohra,
I have already said that “those who had heard Mufaddal’s name, they had an impression of him as a ruffian and mischief-maker.
He had No respect (Qadar) in the community because of his anti-social activities therefore after manipulating Nass in his favour, it became necessary for him to get some respect
so he coined a word “Aali Qadar” (highly respected) for himself.
Now he has been made famous as “Aaliqadar Maula” TUS. which was not used for any one in the Dawoodi Bohra history.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#11

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:22 pm

FYI he did not coin this name Aaliqdar for himself. It was given to him by Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA). Now dont say you have proof that he has achieved this name by manipulation.

As far as his respect is concerned, he has a lot respect in the community. And as I have already said that unlike you and your likes, he was known to everybody as amir al jamea and no such mischief maker before nass.

You shouldnt be lying like this openly.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#12

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Muffy Mola manipulates Nass on 4th June 2011 and immediately starts his PR activities on 15th June 2011 by joining "Facebook"..................... The irony is that a few days later he issues fatwas to his followers thereby selling out the negative impacts of being active on such online websites :-

Aliqadr Syedi wa Maulayi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin Saheb TUS
is on Facebook.


Joined Facebook
June 15, 2011


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliqadr- ... 0224606147

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#13

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The irony is that a few days later he issues fatwas to his followers thereby selling out the negative impacts of being active on such online websites
Sorry, it should read as 'Spelling'.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#14

Unread post by think » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Is it not abundantly clear that staying in a government guest house and being a guest of the government and chartering a plane for a trip are indicative he is a political leader rather than a religious priest and the abdes are his voters. nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#15

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:30 pm

true_bohra wrote:So why to create an impression that He was afraid of you all.
Couldn't say whether Muffy Mola was afraid of Mr.Insaf or not but the 'Fear Factor' was definitely there because he was surrounded by some hefty men in black attire which surely looked like security personal or Black Cat Commandos.

http://www.udaipurtimes.com/dawoodi-boh ... n-udaipur/

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#16

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm

From whatever little bit of video I have seen and speech I have listened to from this guy, he is a big fake. You can pretty clearly make out that he is pretending to cry, pretending to sound emotional, pretty much pretending top to bottom.

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#17

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Seeing as nobody else is helping Mr Insaf, let me offer my assistance instead...

I'll rewrite his post in a more accurate and balanced manner, and remove all the exaggeration and melodrama - lying and manipulation are the tools of the Kothar...

Reformists should know better, and have a duty to display a higher level of character and conduct...
S. Insaf wrote:Mufaddal could not crack the Reformist Jamaat in Udaipur

When Mufaddal Bhaisab went to Udaipur, I was there to watch his activities. He had come there, like he does everywhere, to meet and brainwash DBs - in Udaipur he would also try and brainwash the Reformists. Alas, not a single person crossed over!

Frustrated Mufaddal left Udaipur on Dec 31st, declaring a renewed Baraat (ex-communication) against Reformists, which I will be showing evidence of in my next post. While leaving he blamed my presence in Udaipur for the dismal failure of his visit, which I will also be providing evidence of so people don't think I'm being arrogant and self-important.

Mufaddal Bhaisab is constantly touring the world, which is his duty as the "Dai-In-Waiting" - all Bohras have heard his name. My personal impression of him, is of a ruffian and a mischief-maker, which I will be proving over the passage of time. Like any religious and spiritual heads, he must create an impression for himself as a sober and pious man, which is to be expected of anybody in his position.

Reformists believe he manipulated “Nass” in his favour, which is a suspicion even amongst many Dawoodis. He now keeps photographs of Syedna Taher Saifuddin and tries to copy his style and mannerism, as would be expected of a man preparing himself to follow in his footsteps.

In my opinion, Syedna Taher Saifuddin was a cunning and adamant person, who come what may, acquired whatever he wanted through ruthless duplicity. I believe Mufaddal is thinking of surpassing his grandfather, and will make public all his corrupt activities over the course of his reign.

I strongly suspect that his recent visit to Udaipur, was planned with the ambition of breaking the Reformist Jamaat there, and gaining control over the community’s properties. Once in command he most likely intends to force the Reformists to withdraw their affidavits from the Supreme Court of India, since most of the affidavits are from Udaipur, and the Syedna’s atrocities are on record there.

It is speculated that Rajasthan’s state cabinet minister, Shri Gulabchand Katariya was to visit Bombay for the court case. I believe Mufaddal bhaisab contacted him through the members of Shiat-e-Ali and arranged a lavish dinner in his honour at Taj Intercontinental Hotel. I personally think a deal was struck there, with Mufaddal bhaisab agreeing to take care of his entire visit to Bombay, including transport costs and his stay at the Taj, plus a bagful of money! In return Mr. Katariya would accord him "state-guest" status in Udaipur, which is the common way politics is handled in India. I am in the process of gathering proof for this, although it is just as possible that Mr Katariya honours all important visitors in this manner, as a way of gaining support from their community.

I believe Mufaddal bhaisab came to Udaipur with a very devious plan. Before landing there as state-guest, he asked his Jamaat to place an advertisement in Hindi Daily, Rajasthan Patrika dated 24th Dec 2013, with the same words that were played when the Syedna had visited Udaipur 15 years back. This was supposedly an offer of re-unification, however I believe it was merely an attempt to fool the general public and the local administration, in to thinking that Mufaddal bhaisab had come with good intentions. This appeal had no mention of the Galiakot Outrage and other violent attacks on the Bohra Youth instigated by the Syedna, nor the hardships faced by the Bohra from both sides, due to un-Islamic and un-constitutional Baraat (excommunication) declared by the Syedna, nor the issues and grievances that Reformists have with the present Dawat system. Ultimately, what else could you expect from a public announcement of this kind.

The real issue here is that there was no direct communication with any of the Reformist organizations from Dawat-e-Hadiya or Mufaddal bhaisab.

The Reformists put through an appeal which appeared in Hindi Daily, Rajasthan Patrika on 22nd Dec 2013, showing that due to the Baraat in Udaipur, there were 232 divorces with many families being ruined, and over 400 criminal cases which destroyed the careers of many. I will be showing evidence of all this in the near future, particularly the criminal cases which are all on legal record.

A public appeal was made to open negotiation on the abolishment of Baraat. Unfortunately, I believe the local politicians, police force and media are working for the Kothar, so the newspapers were not ready to publish the Reformist version of events. In the end, the Reformists could only publish one appeal, in just one paper, on the 22nd Dec 2013. I will be showing evidence of this in the near future as no doubt many people will think that newspapers are happy to publish anything if paid the due rate.

A few influential Non-Bohras were constantly phoning and pressurising the Reformist Jamaat to hold talks with the Dawoodi Jamaat, without any pre-conditions. The Reformist Jamaat replied each time that "The division among us exists due to Baraat, so ask them to abolish the Baraat first." In effect, the Reformist Jamaat are not looking to "negotiate" a settlement through open communication. They wish to "demand" an agreement to their conditions before even starting any discussion. This is their prerogative, but will inevitably lead to a stalemate, as has been demonstrated over that past three decades.

A brigade of Bhai sahibs, Amils and students of Jamiya had come to Udaipur with Mufaddal bhaisab. This brigade was given the task of visiting each and every Reformist home, with the aim of convincing them to take Misaq and rejoin the Dawoodi Jamaat. Thankfully they were shunned by all they came to see!

It was the occasion of Chehlam of Shohda-e-Karbala. So Mufaddal Bhaisab made another attempt to lure back the Reformists. Tiffins with specially prepared lavish dishes, were sent to Reformist homes. This was highly publicised with photographs being taken of the Tiffin-carriers giving this food to the Reformists. Once again, no one accepted!
Unfortunately propaganda was spread that 192 Tiffins were sent and that 162 Reformists had accepted them, expressing how they were ready to take Misaq.

We all know that the Dawoodi Bohra priesthood has a massive propaganda machine, which they use to propagate lies!

From the very beginning, Dawoodi ladies wore black clothes during Moharram and Chehlam.
Unfortunately, when some Reformist ladies wore black dress for the Ziyarat of Lukmanji Saheb - they were stopped.
First they were told that Mufaddal Maula is doing Ziyarat, which made them declare "So what? We want to do Ziyarat right now!" Perhaps patience would have been a virtue.
Then they were told that they're not allowed because of their black clothing! Still, they pushed their way through for Ziyarat! Not the most lady-like behaviour, which regrettably is similar to the way many Dawoodi women behave.
When Mufaddal bhaisab came out of Mazar, these ladies asked him “This black dress is worn in memory of Ma Fatema, and it was introduced by your grandfather Syedna Taher Saifuddin! Now tell us, is he wrong, or are you wrong?”
Mufaddal had no answer to this question. which isn't surprising as Shia history is full of cultural norms changing under different leaders and regimes.

The Chehlam of Shohda-e-Karbala is an occasion of sorrow and grief. Sadly, the atmosphere in the Dawoodi Jamaat of Udaipur was of celebration, with lighting, festivity, colourful dresses and Ziyafats. On Dec 31st, Mufaddal had filled his belly with Ziyafat by 10:00pm and left at 11:30pm, by using an obscenely expensive chartered plane. Such is the way the Kothar waste the hard earned money of the community who they are supposed to serve instead of exploit!

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#18

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:21 pm

S. Insaf wrote:During my stay in Udaipur
Are you not a resident of Udaipur?
I came to know through personal contacts that those 143 reformists who had crossed over during the Syedna Saheb’s visit
But you said above, that nobody crossed over?
earlier are very very unhappy, though they have refused to grow beards and wear Ridas, and no one question them.
Wearing modest dress and growing a beard, was taught to us by RasulAllah - why are they refusing to follow his teachings?
They want to return. When? That time will decide.
If they are genuinely unhappy, then what is stopping them going back to the Reformist Jamaat?
Was it really just a silly Tiffin box that made them re-join the Dawoodi Jamaat?

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#19

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Dear true-bohra,
I have already said that “those who had heard Mufaddal’s name, they had an impression of him as a ruffian and mischief-maker.
He had No respect (Qadar) in the community because of his anti-social activities therefore after manipulating Nass in his favour, it became necessary for him to get some respect so he coined a word “Aali Qadar” (highly respected) for himself.
I'm sure Reformists think of him as a mischief-maker - but in the DB community, he is respected by most people... this will probably change when he gets his promotion though lol.

Humsafar
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#20

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:04 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:
I came to know through personal contacts that those 143 reformists who had crossed over during the Syedna Saheb’s visit
But you said above, that nobody crossed over?
Insaf saheb is referring to the 1999 episode. That is when Sayedna Burhanuddin was permitted to visit Udaipur after 25 years of banishment. This was possible after years of machinations by Muffadal's son Taha Bhaisaheb to subvert the movement. He did not succeed, but did manage to entice 143 reformists, including the prominent reformist leader Ghulam Hussain. Now it seems, that group is itching to return to the reformist fold.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#21

Unread post by JC » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Long live Reformist Fort .........

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#22

Unread post by alam » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:27 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:
I'll rewrite his post in a more accurate and balanced manner, and remove all the exaggeration and melodrama - lying and manipulation are the tools of the Kothar...

Reformists should know better, and have a duty to display a higher level of character and conduct...
DBL - I like the idea behind your effort - (at re-writes) and the general drift.

I wonder If this is all you did (re-writes) on this forum, in a timely, judicious manner while being fair, (without ovedoing it either!) it might help the forum dialogues be more productive.

canadian
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#23

Unread post by canadian » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

F Y I

"Moazzaz Mu’mineen of Toronto



Baad afzalusalaam



Zeninfosys



The hasanaat of Aqa Moula(TUS)’s Golden Jubille on the throne of Dawat has settled over Bilade Imaniyah sprouting fountains of barakaat all around us. After listening to Moula’s momentous wa’az mubarak on Mild-un-Nabi (SA) raat, we now have received the bushra that on Friday January 17 at 6.30 pm we will have the opportunity to view the DVD of Aaliqadar Moula(TUS)’s wa’az in Udaipur on the miqat of Imam Hasan(SA)’s shahadat.



Aaliqadar Moula(TUS) delivered this wa’az with so much passion that those mu’mineen present in that majlis experience rejuvenation of their aquida ( faith).



This “ noorani manzar” of this wa’az will fill our hearts with joy and will greatly reinforce our mohabbat and tafadi for Bewe Moula(TUS).



Al-Vazarat is asking all mumineen, mu’menaat that they must attend and view the wa’az and earn multifold hasanaat. It will provide a welcome boost in our regime of ta’abuddat na amal which all of us plan to carry out in these 40 days.



Here is the programme for Friday January 17, at the masjid:



Namaaz at 5.00 pm

Khatmul Qur’an 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm

Wa’az Mubarak at 6.30pm

Slaawaat Niyaz at 9.00 pm



Allah Ta’ala Bewe Moula(TUS) ne - je hasanaat ni anhar jaari kare che – ta qayamaat aabaaad shaad rakhe ane sehat kamela and aafiyat shamela na malabeez pehnave, aameen.



Abeede Syedna (TUS)



Anjuman-e-Burhani"

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#24

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Let me highlight some modifications that the bro lol has made to Bro S. Insaf's post. And these need to be highlighted for reasons that I am sure the reformists will be able pick up. He isn't helping S. Insaf, he is undercutting his posts. lol
Frustrated Mufaddal left Udaipur on Dec 31st, declaring a renewed Baraat (ex-communication) against Reformists, which I will be showing evidence of in my next post.
While leaving he blamed my presence in Udaipur for the dismal failure of his visit, which I will also be providing evidence of so people don't think I'm being arrogant and self-important.
So in effect, the he is calling S. Insaf, a liar and arrogant who serves his own ego. lol bro
My personal impression of him, is of a ruffian and a mischief-maker, which I will be proving over the passage of time.
S. Insaf said that people know him as a ruffian and mischief-maker but the he wants S. Insaf to say that this is his own personal opinion. lol
he must create an impression for himself as a sober and pious man, which is to be expected of anybody in his position.

Here the he says that what Mufaddal is doing is what is expected him. So a dog basically barks because he is expected to bark is what the he is saying lol!!
and tries to copy his style and mannerism, as would be expected of a man preparing himself to follow in his footsteps.
, which is the common way politics is handled in India. I am in the process of gathering proof for this, although it is just as possible that Mr Katariya honours all important visitors in this manner, as a way of gaining support from their community.
The real issue here is that there was no direct communication with any of the Reformist organizations from Dawat-e-Hadiya or Mufaddal bhaisab.
Look at how the bro adds his own conclusion to the words of S. Insaf.

And this goes on and on. So even though he said that the was helping S. Insaf, he is actually trying to under cut S. Insafs article by claiming that whatever S. Insaf has posted is baseless and there is no proof exists for it. He is trying to hide it like a snake and the only reason no one caught this is because no one actually cares what he is posting lol!! I do, because I need an excuse to slap the bro around lol!!!

Humsafar
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#25

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am

anajmi,
Thank you reading through DB-L's revised version and pointing out the "liberties" he has taken with Insaf saheb's post. I did not read his revised version, as the whole exercise seemed pretentious to me. And at anytime I'll trust Insaf saheb than any johnny-come-lately.
The failure of Mansoos' trip to Udaipur is a colossal failure, in fact he has managed to create more division and alienation. He has set back the process of conciliation - however slim and thin it may have been. All this is obvious to anyone who has seen what has happened - no proof is needed. Also, Muffadal Mansoos not only declared baraat but also condemned and cursed reformists. Go to Udaipur, talk to people on the ground and you will know. The Kothar's propaganda will tell a different story, of course.

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#26

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Humsafar wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote: But you said above, that nobody crossed over?
Insaf saheb is referring to the 1999 episode. That is when Sayedna Burhanuddin was permitted to visit Udaipur after 25 years of banishment. This was possible after years of machinations by Muffadal's son Taha Bhaisaheb to subvert the movement. He did not succeed, but did manage to entice 143 reformists, including the prominent reformist leader Ghulam Hussain.
I see, very interesting... do you know why these 143 decided to go back? What did the Kothar use to entice them all those years ago?
Now it seems, that group is itching to return to the reformist fold.
When you say it "seems" - what exactly do you mean? Have they said anything publically?
It's been 15 years now, why didn't they start itching to come back after 15 days?
What has changed now that has got them all itchy lol? Weren't they itching before?
As you have a thriving Reformist Jamaat in Udaipur, what is holding them back from leaving and re-joining you guys?

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#27

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:15 pm

alam wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote:
I'll rewrite his post in a more accurate and balanced manner, and remove all the exaggeration and melodrama - lying and manipulation are the tools of the Kothar...

Reformists should know better, and have a duty to display a higher level of character and conduct...
DBL - I like the idea behind your effort - (at re-writes) and the general drift.

I wonder If this is all you did (re-writes) on this forum, in a timely, judicious manner while being fair, (without ovedoing it either!) it might help the forum dialogues be more productive.
Dude, doing anything productive is against this forums religion lol! Things may change in the not too distant future, then again, they may not lol!

It's a shame that Mr Insaf can't be more measured in his thinking and writing - if he acted more like a community leader instead of just a cheer-leader... he'd earn a huge amount of respect from DBs and Non-DBs alike. This would give him a great deal of influence, which unfortunately he has very little of right now.

He seems to only know how to preach to the choir, and hasn't yet learnt how to convert people on the fence and gain more support for the cause. To an extent, it's not really his fault - it's obvious that he's surrounded by Reformists who do nothing but fawn and flatter him... it's not just the Kothar that has Chamchas lol!

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#28

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:23 pm

anajmi wrote:Let me highlight some modifications that the bro lol has made to Bro S. Insaf's post. And these need to be highlighted for reasons that I am sure the reformists will be able pick up. He isn't helping S. Insaf, he is undercutting his posts. lol
Frustrated Mufaddal left Udaipur on Dec 31st, declaring a renewed Baraat (ex-communication) against Reformists, which I will be showing evidence of in my next post.
While leaving he blamed my presence in Udaipur for the dismal failure of his visit, which I will also be providing evidence of so people don't think I'm being arrogant and self-important.
So in effect, the he is calling S. Insaf, a liar and arrogant who serves his own ego. lol bro
My personal impression of him, is of a ruffian and a mischief-maker, which I will be proving over the passage of time.
S. Insaf said that people know him as a ruffian and mischief-maker but the he wants S. Insaf to say that this is his own personal opinion. lol
he must create an impression for himself as a sober and pious man, which is to be expected of anybody in his position.

Here the he says that what Mufaddal is doing is what is expected him. So a dog basically barks because he is expected to bark is what the he is saying lol!!
and tries to copy his style and mannerism, as would be expected of a man preparing himself to follow in his footsteps.
, which is the common way politics is handled in India. I am in the process of gathering proof for this, although it is just as possible that Mr Katariya honours all important visitors in this manner, as a way of gaining support from their community.
The real issue here is that there was no direct communication with any of the Reformist organizations from Dawat-e-Hadiya or Mufaddal bhaisab.
Look at how the bro adds his own conclusion to the words of S. Insaf.

And this goes on and on. So even though he said that the was helping S. Insaf, he is actually trying to under cut S. Insafs article by claiming that whatever S. Insaf has posted is baseless and there is no proof exists for it. He is trying to hide it like a snake and the only reason no one caught this is because no one actually cares what he is posting lol!! I do, because I need an excuse to slap the bro around lol!!!
Your low IQ has yet again shown how most things go way over your head lol - the words you've highlighted are exactly the point I was trying to express... you haven't discovered anything hidden, nor is it anything I haven't asserted before! I'm afraid your ground-breaking revelation is very much an anti-climax (just like your life in general lol!).

Still, allow me to reiterate... so you can make another reply where you pretend that you're actually a Reformist, and desperately try to imply that I'm not lol!

1) Yes, I do think Mr Insaf is being arrogant - because he's yet to make a name for himself. Mr Engineer was well known to everybody and feared by the Kothar, whereas few DBs even know Mr Insaf exists, plus his influence on the Kothar, is at best, negligible. It was foolish of him to try and portray himself as a mighty warrior who the Kothar are terrified of. He has a long way to go before he reaches this status... hopefully he'll get there soon.

2) Yes, I do think Mr Insaf is being very creative with the truth - because he's obviously exaggerated in this (and most other) posts and has shown absolutely no proof of legitimacy. This is the kind of tactic used by the Kothar, who simply spread rumours and gossip without any kind of credible evidence. Mr Insaf needs to stop emulating the people he is trying to fight... he is an intelligent man who is more than capable of providing what is necessary to verify the claims he makes. If he wishes to speak in a factual manner, then he needs to provide actual facts, not conjecture and speculation - otherwise, he should stick to making statements clearly identified as his own personal opinion on the issues.

In short... as the apparent Leader of the Reformists - he must do better, which we all know he can, and hopefully will.

Thank you for your baseless personal opinion on this issue. (All 12 years of it LOL!)

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#29

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Humsafar wrote:anajmi,
Thank you reading through DB-L's revised version and pointing out the "liberties" he has taken with Insaf saheb's post. I did not read his revised version, as the whole exercise seemed pretentious to me.
True - but not as pretentious as the melodrama and delusions of grandeur from Mr Insaf. He really should drop that and start being more serious and professional.
And at anytime I'll trust Insaf saheb than any johnny-come-lately.
And as a Reformist, so you should - DBs on the other, won't be so easily impressed. Mr Insaf needs to improve his game and elevate his status to the level of Mr Engineer.
The failure of Mansoos' trip to Udaipur is a colossal failure,
I guess that means it's a double failure lol! Does that mean you think both sides failed or just one?
in fact he has managed to create more division and alienation.
Who exactly is alienated here? The millions of DBs around the world - or the few thousand Reformists in Udaipur?
He has set back the process of conciliation - however slim and thin it may have been.
Do you guys actually want re-unification... why? You seem to be doing pretty well as you are! Well done dude/dawg/playa!
All this is obvious to anyone who has seen what has happened - no proof is needed.
Exactly bro - the millions outside of Udaipur have not seen anything - therefore why not get organised and show the proof? What is so difficult about doing this?
Also, Muffadal Mansoos not only declared baraat but also condemned and cursed reformists.
I believe you - but who else will? Surely you have Reformists who secretly attend the DB Masjid to see what is going on... why not take some video footage using your phone and put it up on YouTube? Case closed your Honour!
Go to Udaipur, talk to people on the ground and you will know. The Kothar's propaganda will tell a different story, of course.
Nobody is going to make a trip to Udaipur! Which is why you guys need to be the eyes and ears on the ground - otherwise the Kothars propaganda will continue to be successful.

The ball is in your court...

Humsafar
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal couldn't crack a single brick of Reformist fort

#30

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:49 pm

DB-Londoner wrote: I see, very interesting... do you know why these 143 decided to go back? What did the Kothar use to entice them all those years ago?
Maybe with cash, status, visas to Kuwait, Dubai who knows. Maybe they were spooked about their future outside the community. Any number of reason could have worked. But it is still a puzzle why Ghulam Hussain betrayed us. Most of us have met him after the fact but he just doesn't talk.
It's been 15 years now, why didn't they start itching to come back after 15 days?
What has changed now that has got them all itchy lol? Weren't they itching before?
As you have a thriving Reformist Jamaat in Udaipur, what is holding them back from leaving and re-joining you guys?
Looks like they are getting fed up with the restrictions and anti-Islamic ways of the Dawat. It is not as easy as it seems to come back, they have to deal with shame, loss of face - and perhaps also the same pulls and pressures that caused them to leave in the first place. This is a complex emotional and moral matter, there cannot be clear cut answers.