Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seriousnessisamess

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Trvoice.
well said.Misaaq is a faith and we never took or gave signatures .Let them come to me and I am sure they will search for me specially to take my bayaan against this signature and give it to aamil.Aamil might call me or just might try to corner me in ways as we have 36 ka aaakra..As I said earlier.I am intact and non negotiable,Or may be we make our own agenda and make him have his signature,on it.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Muffy side r gone nut

Sms is a legal proof in court of law ... they have send this msg at 10:34 pm in night n they want the signature at night r they nuts'

Sending 10-15 Ppl so called goonda or khidmatguzar to house of ppl for signature itself is a open threats that if the person don't sign then he wud face problem n if he sign due to family pressure then muffy think he wud win lolzz

I think he is gonna file some case or pil with this signature

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Godmoney
Bro these khidmatguzar has tail between thier legs,Have u ever seen them how they are talking now a days.They try to talk in that fake dawat language.Wannabees...its so easy to burn thier tail and send them back home empty papers.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:31 pm

First we should ask them,Did you got your father sign the fact sheet that he is ur father and no other mulla invaded ur house ...Get him sign first ,show me and then we will decide.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:48 pm

True

Easy to say bro but cant do wen u r with family they know that

But if everyone just do a fake sign then it won't matter

There sms is,a,legal proof that they r sending goon to sign the paper

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:57 pm

A fake Sign is a brilliant idea!

Until they catch on.

Mind you any suggestions put on this board is closely monitored. That's their defense strategy.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Ppl can give signature by force or life threatened wont be accepted by any court of law

The sms is proof that ppl r force n threatened to give there signature by sending the goons at night

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:03 pm

I think this sms sud b published in media front page like today mumbai mirror article

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Dont u all have anything in ur life except doing discussions here n there.....where r u earning from...as u all always seems here n doing geeebat geebat all the time.....plz go n do some naik amal as only u all ....all the time talking about naik amal is nothing to do in this world...

Sujud

Unread post by Sujud » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:37 pm

bluesky wrote:Dont u all have anything in ur life except doing discussions here n there.....where r u earning from...as u all always seems here n doing geeebat geebat all the time.....plz go n do some naik amal as only u all ....all the time talking about naik amal is nothing to do in this world...

Nahi achha laga toh gibbat, acha laga toh sawaab nu Kaam!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:48 pm

seriousnessisamess wrote:First we should ask them,Did you got your father sign the fact sheet that he is ur father and no other mulla invaded ur house ...Get him sign first ,show me and then we will decide.
This reminds me of Amitabh Bacchan's dialogue in the film Deewar !! :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:59 pm

One more smart strategy to hide the guilt !!

watsup msg :-

Qasre Ali si khabar mili hamna roz aqa mola na room na bahar Dr.Moiz bhaisaab waha jai ne itna roi che, itna roi che.....
sahebo sagla araz kare aap na rov. Dr sahib farmawe kem na rov ye mola saath 24 kalak mai rehto aap no chehro maara nazar si dur nathi thato. Mara dil ne chen nathi ke ye aakhri waqt me nashta waaste bija room ma gayo. Shz Qusai bhaisaab ne aqa sopi ne gayo.... shz saab mane bulaya aawo aawo Dr.saab mola ne dekho su thayu.
Ane me dekhu to maara hosh gayab thai gaya me kem kehte ke mola apne muki ne chala gaya Hamesh no aaram farmawi lidho che.

The above msg is a very clever strategy by Muffy camp to elevate Moiz in the eyes of gullible abdes so that they don't question the 'Nass' drama enacted at Raudat Tahera where Moiz played the crucial role in misinterpreting the Dai's Nass instructions !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:03 pm

It is a confirm news that Tanzeem members in Mumbai and Pune are going door to door at Bohra houses to take their signatures on forms thereby giving allegiance to Muffy !!

Now, why on earth does he have to resort to such gimmicks ? Isnt it now crystal clear that Muffy is desperate, highly frustrated and GUILTY and scared of losing support !!

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:09 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Muslim wrote:Newspapers, just shut up!

:-http://www.its52.com/imgs/1435/newslett ... elease.jpg
Now they want to control the media just like abdes !!

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Muffy walo
Newspaper ko baraat Karo aur Internet ko baraat Karo
Kitni cheezon ko control Karo gay ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:04 pm

As part of Muffy's PR campaign, everyday some zaada or the other gives bayans in Masjids which ends up with laanat on SKQ and all praise for Muffy !! Needless to say that it is filled with high pitched melodrama using the late 52nd Dai as an object as he is the "dukhti rag" of abdes. An audio clip is being circulated on watsup wherein yesterday a zaada not only did the above but levelled charges of attempted murder on SKQ !! He claimed that SKQ wanted to poison Yusuf Najmudin on instructions from his wife but couldn't succeed.

This again shows the high level of frustration, insecurity and guilt prevailing in Muffy's camp !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 pm

bluesky wrote:u all always seems here n doing geeebat geebat all the time.....
Excellent thoughts !! Now go and file a PIL in court of law or stage a dharna against the media and various NGO's for raising issues like corruption, female foeticide, dowry deaths, mass murder of muslims in Gujarat, Muzzafarnagar, Modi's fekologies etc etc. as they have been all the time doing "Geebat" of people indulging in these acts including your ex-leader's poster boy Modi and other politicians.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:As part of Muffy's PR campaign, everyday some zaada or the other gives bayans in Masjids which ends up with laanat on SKQ and all praise for Muffy !! Needless to say that it is filled with high pitched melodrama using the late 52nd Dai as an object as he is the "dukhti rag" of abdes. An audio clip is being circulated on watsup wherein yesterday a zaada not only did the above but levelled charges of attempted murder on SKQ !! He claimed that SKQ wanted to poison Yusuf Najmudin on instructions from his wife but couldn't succeed.

This again shows the high level of frustration, insecurity and guilt prevailing in Muffy's camp !!
They make people do these things - saying in such subtle, soft, manipulative voices and words, again playing on emotions,
hijacking the normal grief into an agenda for power.

[Everyone, come and watch how our beloved Aqa Maula's shehzadas are making a mockery of his passing and showing all the world how utterly desperate they are.
Shame, SHame, Shame on all you Shehzadas.
Its obvious you are trying to save your mega-corporation rather than sharing your grief. You got everything to lose.
Including your soul.

Disclaimer: I am just an outraged mumin, not promoting any Syedna campaign.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Its just a letter stating dat mazun mola aur emna gina chuna sagrito fari gaya che...
and all that.I,think this is just to gain dawat properties from,SkQ.Muffi camp is shitting pebbles now.

Sujud

Unread post by Sujud » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Its heights of un fairness . They were at doorstep at midnight asking for signature stating farman che and everybody is signing so sign it. There was no option to read it

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:41 pm

deleted

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 am

Got this news that muffy camp is threatening the media, and today he is meeting all the top notch of media,SKQ camp needs to step up and address the bohra community, not only via internet but by personally arranging to meet people on a large scale. If muffy camp is going door to door getting signatures then later it will become very difficult for SKQ camp to prove the truth, also he needs to improve media contacts and consider legal options.just my 2bits of advice.hope the people turn out victorious and wise.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:59 am

KQ's Son Abdeali on 53rd Dail Mutlaq Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuXqUrj ... ata_player

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 am

Could not hear as the voice is not very clear,please give the brief idea what is he saying.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:07 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:It is a confirm news that Tanzeem members in Mumbai and Pune are going door to door at Bohra houses to take their signatures on forms thereby giving allegiance to Muffy !!

Now, why on earth does he have to resort to such gimmicks ? Isnt it now crystal clear that Muffy is desperate, highly frustrated and GUILTY and scared of losing support !!
Is this how they are winning hearts and minds. Fantastic method. No justification, truth, logic, just demand for loyalty. Even North Korea would know they don't have patriots through this ways just numbers . When this evil empire collapses the leaders will be hunted like Qadafii or Sadam. They will get praises as people fear the consequences .

While true leaders earn loyalty and respect like. Gandhi, Mandela our own Prophet SAW , Ali, Husain.

They may have got the signatures but let them sleep tonight with the fear that anytime they will loose their power. If not tomorrow , may be next month, or next year or in ten years . They will never rule us forever. We have faith that is stronger than theirs.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:20 am

In the morning people arrived at mybdoor step,Same as I said with a tail between their legs.I didnt sign.Created a big scene in the family.Now no one is talking to me.

paani wala doodh

Unread post by paani wala doodh » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:32 am

“Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.” – Robin Hood (the Movie, 2010)

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:41 am

PUBLIC NOTICE

Know all concerned that the 52nd Dai-al-Mutlaq and religious head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, His Holiness Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb RA, left us for his heavenly abode (Jannat) on 17th January 2014.

Following in His Holiness’s traditions, in the manner His Holiness followed his predecessors, I was personally anointed and served as the Mazoon-ud-Dawat (the second most exalted position after Dai-al-Mutlaq) for 50 years during which I had His Holiness’s full trust.

I was also personally anointed by him on 10 December 1965 as his successor, and have succeeded His Holiness as the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, and consequently I am the sole Trustee of all the Wakfs/Trusts of the Dawoodi Bohra Community including the Dawat-e-Hadiyah Trust, PTR No. B-729 in Mumbai.

Let it be known to all not to deal with any of the Wakfs/Trusts of the Dawoodi Bohra Community in any manner whatsoever without my permission. Anyone dealing with the same shall do so at his/her own risk.

Issued by the undersigned as the 53rd Dai-al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra Community.

Dated: 24/1/2014

His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS)

53rd Dai al-Mutlaq and Head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community