Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Smart
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#571

Unread post by Smart » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:49 am

This midnight campaign of signatures is to preempt the possible move to the courts. It is also an admission by the establishment that they have lost the battle for credibility of the nass. Where is their contention that the Dai is not elected by votes, but is appointed by the Imam? Why are they using a democratic tool? The panic is palpable! Way to go SMS.

bluesky
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#572

Unread post by bluesky » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 am

murtaza2152 wrote:KQ's Son Abdeali on 53rd Dail Mutlaq Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuXqUrj ... ata_player

Every one should watch this... ..

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#573

Unread post by alam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:19 am

godmoney wrote:PUBLIC NOTICE

 

Know all concerned that the 52nd Dai-al-Mutlaq and religious head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, His Holiness Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb RA, left us for his heavenly abode (Jannat) on 17th January 2014.

Following in His Holiness’s traditions, in the manner His Holiness followed his predecessors, I was personally anointed and served as the Mazoon-ud-Dawat (the second most exalted position after Dai-al-Mutlaq) for 50 years during which I had His Holiness’s full trust.

I was also personally anointed by him on 10 December 1965 as his successor, and have succeeded His Holiness as the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, and consequently I am the sole Trustee of all the Wakfs/Trusts of the Dawoodi Bohra Community including the Dawat-e-Hadiyah Trust, PTR No. B-729 in Mumbai.

Let it be known to all not to deal with any of the Wakfs/Trusts of the Dawoodi Bohra Community in any manner whatsoever without my permission. Anyone dealing with the same shall do so at his/her own risk.

Issued by the undersigned as the 53rd Dai-al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra Community.

Dated: 24/1/2014

His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS)

53rd Dai al-Mutlaq and Head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community
god money
Is this for real - or something on your wish list

murtaza2152
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#574

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:28 am

alam wrote:
godmoney wrote:PUBLIC NOTICE

 

Know all concerned that the 52nd Dai-al-Mutlaq and religious head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, His Holiness Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb RA, left us for his heavenly abode (Jannat) on 17th January 2014.

Following in His Holiness’s traditions, in the manner His Holiness followed his predecessors, I was personally anointed and served as the Mazoon-ud-Dawat (the second most exalted position after Dai-al-Mutlaq) for 50 years during which I had His Holiness’s full trust.

I was also personally anointed by him on 10 December 1965 as his successor, and have succeeded His Holiness as the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, and consequently I am the sole Trustee of all the Wakfs/Trusts of the Dawoodi Bohra Community including the Dawat-e-Hadiyah Trust, PTR No. B-729 in Mumbai.

Let it be known to all not to deal with any of the Wakfs/Trusts of the Dawoodi Bohra Community in any manner whatsoever without my permission. Anyone dealing with the same shall do so at his/her own risk.

Issued by the undersigned as the 53rd Dai-al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra Community.

Dated: 24/1/2014

His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS)

53rd Dai al-Mutlaq and Head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community
god money
Is this for real - or something on your wish list
Its true !
I also received this email from FatemiDawat. KQ Camp.

godmoney
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#575

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 am

Website updated with public notice http://www.fatemidawat.com/press/

Muffy group took signature on blank paper from all over india

I think he is going to show the documents in court

Muffy is doubtful abt the nass so he is taking sign from million of ppl to prove in court of law


After the notice from fatemidawat.com he is more afraid

seriousnessisamess
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#576

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 am

Chor ki daari mai teenka

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#577

Unread post by alam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:29 am

godmoney wrote:Website updated with public notice http://www.fatemidawat.com/press/

Muffy group took signature on blank paper from all over india

I think he is going to show the documents in court

Muffy is doubtful abt the nass so he is taking sign from million of ppl to prove in court of law


After the notice from fatemidawat.com he is more afraid

A democratic vote! Courtesy of Yusuf najmiddin's progeny. How Poetic!
History is being made. We shall have our first Dai by objective, democratic, popular vote.
Goodbye Progressive reform.

seriousnessisamess
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#578

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 am

1.Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS bestows doa for all mumineen who are suffering: By Burhanuddin Mola RA’s vasila mubaraka, may Allah taala give you all himmat, tamari mushkilo aasaan kare.
2.Keeping in mind the current circumstances in aalam-e-imaan, we are setting up an administrative framework for religious affairs/deeni umoor (raza of namaaz, majlis, madrasa, qabrastan and so on), with Syedna Qutbuddin TUS’ raza mubarak. Details will be announced soon inshaallah.
3.Syedna Qutbuddin TUS presides over Syedna Burhanuddin Aqa RA’s Khatmul Quran Majlis daily in Darus Sakina. A video will be posted soon of Majlis, and it will include a 15 minute bayaan. All mumineen can see and take


barakaat.

something constructive....woooha.bye bye muffi boy..

white_pigeon
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#579

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:1.Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS bestows doa for all mumineen who are suffering: By Burhanuddin Mola RA’s vasila mubaraka, may Allah taala give you all himmat, tamari mushkilo aasaan kare.
2.Keeping in mind the current circumstances in aalam-e-imaan, we are setting up an administrative framework for religious affairs/deeni umoor (raza of namaaz, majlis, madrasa, qabrastan and so on), with Syedna Qutbuddin TUS’ raza mubarak. Details will be announced soon inshaallah.
3.Syedna Qutbuddin TUS presides over Syedna Burhanuddin Aqa RA’s Khatmul Quran Majlis daily in Darus Sakina. A video will be posted soon of Majlis, and it will include a 15 minute bayaan. All mumineen can see and take


barakaat.

something constructive....woooha.bye bye muffi boy..
Fantastic news. Long live the revolution against corrupt systems. Updates like this will gather immense support.

seriousnessisamess
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#580

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:48 am

Oh let the sun fall down upon muffis face and stars to fill SKQs dreams....

gyan
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#581

Unread post by gyan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 am

Bro all , what you have to say abt Abdeli's Confession ....

Didn't he knew before Moula's wafaat that his father is the next Dai on whom the so called private nass was done ...

seriousnessisamess
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#582

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:01 am

What did Abdeali confess though.Please breif ne I asked earlier ,could not hear a thing,

mohamedshah
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:40 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#583

Unread post by mohamedshah » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 am

Our community is besieged by fear so even when we realize where is Haqq we start wondering what will happen when anyone dies in the family, where will we pray namaaz during Ramadan and Eid's, Muharam majlises etc. These fears are the same for both the public and the Kasre Ahli and Baite Ziani, many know or reflect on the SKQ position and may lean towards him in private, but until the settlement on Dawaat Properties is like Qabrastan's, Muaferkhan's and Masjids is not legally sorted out they will not have the courage to speak what they really think.

white_pigeon
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#584

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:40 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:What did Abdeali confess though.Please breif ne I asked earlier ,could not hear a thing,
No confession. Its just a request for dua in a bayan and video is old too not recently. Another poor attempt by muffy camp to sway people.
Man do they think we live in stone age or what?

Being_Bohra
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:39 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#585

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 am

Hi like-minded fellas,

I think we all have had enough of blabbering about who should finally succeed the throne. For all my rational mind can decipher, neither has shown any promise of leading us to the path of salvation; let alone handling this power struggle with some sanity. Muffadal moula did his stint for two years and made a fool of himself. So, I would bet my cards on mazoon moula this time for sure.

This brings me to the most important point, will this allegiance guarantee any safety for me and my family? And how? Mere words will not suffice.

Ozdundee
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#586

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 am

Mohmedshah bro can I ask you what is your opinion personally and SKQ camp with regards the struggle and actions of PDB and reformist on this site, their agenda and principles excluding the issue with the nass on the previous Diais prior to 51st.

will you invite us reformist self exiled or silent opposition and change the Dawaat operation to adhere to the demands put forward by the PDB. Note I am not a PDB member but support their cause as a fellow brother on the same mission .

What I fear is that we would like to support you or your cause but history has been cruel and do not want to be used and once in power or strength the bad old days reappear. there is doubt in many reformist mind that SKQ camp is feuding over wealth that STS fraudulently amassed. Are you prepared to redistribute the wealth to the citizens and eliminate the corruption and oppression.

How will SKQ treat reformist if he were to win. I ask this question because you have come to this site to communicate your position to the SMS camp, and wonder whether you know we exist much before you and SKQ and have been in the frontline.

If strategically SKQ is avoiding us to retain his credibility with SMS camp then that is being opportunistic and that is fine as long as there is no sinister motive to sideline us.

seriousnessisamess
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#587

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 am

Being_Bohra
Bro..when do u think we were ever spared from this goonda raj.And about family safety,If u read some history pages about Godhra kaant in Gujrat,Bohris were torn apart,Killed,houses burnt and what more not.How many of these guys came for,a rescue?No one..,sunni mulims had to intervene and save bohris.

yuzarsif
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:40 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#588

Unread post by yuzarsif » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:01 am

SMS is claiming to be Dai of Bohra and doing all short off cursing on SKQ( was Mazoon for 50 yrs ). He claim to be follower of sariyat of Mohammad (SAW) and don't know about He hated the curse and foul language.
Reported by Abud-Darda (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the Scale of the believer than good manners. Allah hates one who utters foul or coarse language.” [Tirmidhi]

When you curse, you're not just ruining your character and image, but you're also ruining your akhira -

hasman001
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#589

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:12 am

Hello all
I was a true believer and Abde but always had questions in my mind about the issues which have been discussed extensively on this forum. This recent drama about nass has just swept me over the edge. I am appalled at the complete lack of any free thinking in our community as everything is being fed systematically into the brains of our community..specially at a critical time like this. It seems everyone has gone mad as people are openly cursing the Mazoon who is son of Syedna Taher Saifuddin. In your opinion..how is this going to end?

linaro
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#590

Unread post by linaro » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:22 am

Hello to all

I am pretty new to this forum and have come across to this forum few days ago. This forum really opened my eyes as well as my family eyes is well. The way the cothari camp is doing things i really now having started to develop a doubt against there leader. I don't know that Khuzema bhaisaheb is a true dai or not but the practices my muffi camp is really making me to belive this.

I hope this will last and all the black money of cohthar will be given to poor.

Sceptical
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#591

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 am

hasman001 wrote:how is this going to end?
For me, quite simple, a sad schism :( like previous in our history :
  • - 90% will follow Muffaddal Saheb (brainwashed...?)
    - 5% will follow Qutbuddin Saheb
    - 5% will definitely leave the community or stop Dai list to the 52nd (perhaps, I'll be one of them...)
yes, I'm pessimistic.

hasman001
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#592

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:46 am

Unless a miracle happens and truth is revealed...which I really doubt. But the problem is that all of my family members are such staunch believers of SMS that they are not even ready to listen to any reasoning. It pains me to think that there is nothing I can do except pray to the heavens above to open their eyes (and mine) to the truth!

AgnosticTheist
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#593

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Unfortunately, no miracle is going to happen. They have so tight grip over the community that no one will dare to speak. This is the biggest advantage they will have in court of law (I presume that legal battle is imminent after reading the PUBLIC NOTICE by SKQ)

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#594

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:31 pm

seriousnessisamess wrote:What did Abdeali confess though.Please breif ne I asked earlier ,could not hear a thing,
Firstly, this is an old video being used to charge abde emotions and secondly, Abdeali does praise Muffy and goes only as far as saying that the 52nd Dai gave him title of something like Hakikul Yemen blah blah !! HE DOESNT UTTER A WORD REGARDING THE NASS AND ITS AUTHENTICITY !!

mumin_bhai
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#595

Unread post by mumin_bhai » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Abdeali video.
If you guys listen carefully, he said two independent sentences. In the first he just says that "SMB(ra) ye naas nu amal farmayu". The second sentence praises his son SMS. This is not considered an acknowledgement by Abdeali, unless he said "SMB(ra) ye ap na na mansoos aliqadr par naas farmawi"!.

murtaza2152
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#596

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:46 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
seriousnessisamess wrote:What did Abdeali confess though.Please breif ne I asked earlier ,could not hear a thing,
Firstly, this is an old video being used to charge abde emotions and secondly, Abdeali does praise Muffy and goes only as far as saying that the 52nd Dai gave him title of something like Hakikul Yemen blah blah !! HE DOESNT UTTER A WORD REGARDING THE NASS AND ITS AUTHENTICITY !!
In starting only Abdeali says " Nass nu azeem amal farmayu" then says about Mufaddal Moula .
Ghulam you are such a liar, You hated Burhaniddin aaqa and you will hate Mufaddal aaqa also.
You have turned to Sunni faith , Why are you so much concerned about SMS or KQ ?
Follow your faith as Allah says Lakumdino Kum Waleyadeen.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#597

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:00 pm

this clip doesn't contain the full bayan....the speech has been presented in such a way to fulfil SMS and Kothars motive. Listen carefully there is a full stop after nass nu azeem amal farmayu and then he starts with a different bayan.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#598

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:04 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:In starting only Abdeali says " Nass nu azeem amal farmayu" then says about Mufaddal Moula .
If what you say so is correct then probably I couldn't hear it properly due to the bad audio. I have another bigger version of this somewhere and I will listen to it once again and if what you say is true then I take back my words. It will take a couple of days or more for me to locate the subject video clip so please bear with me till then.
murtaza2152 wrote:You hated Burhaniddin aaqa and you will hate Mufaddal aaqa also.You have turned to Sunni faith , Why are you so much concerned about SMS or KQ ?
You should use this same statement for many members on this forum who have views similar to mine and as regards the so called 'Hatred' factor, then you need to scan your brains and understand the difference between Criticism and Hatred !!
BTW, Iam NOT a sunni NOR a Shia, Iam a plain Muslim by faith, the faith which was dear to my Prophet (s.a.w.) !!

admirer
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#599

Unread post by admirer » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:12 pm

It's just been a week since the madfan of Aqa Moula and the community has been shattered and torn apart left, right, top and bottom. For what?
Whatever is happening is utterly unfortunate and hopeless. I don't know who is the rightful claimant to be the Dai but the way this drama is being played, it's just a matter of time that a Bollywood producer will claim rights for making a blockbuster movie out of it.

It is very much evident that it is not about religion and faith anymore, it is just a power game. Over the years, I have been fortunate enough to live in various cities of India, Middle East and Europe and I've seen it's the same story when it comes to jamaat. Hordes of money are being extorted at any and every possible occasion. Majority people have issues with the system but can't do much because well at the end of the day we have to live in society.

But here's the thing - the new generation is not as dumb. They are well versed and informed. They are now talking albeit privately. The way that abuses are being hurled at Mazoon sahib is outrageous. Not because he may be the true dai. But, c'mon he is a human at the end of the day. We have been taught to respect our elders. Where is the tarbiyat that was always part of the sabaqs? And for God's sake he has been the Mazun for half a century! These dirty tactics are illogical and are going down very badly with the youth. They are now talking and questioning. I wouldn't have doubted the Nass on Mufaddal Moula but they desperation that has been showed, the way that Mazun saheb has been abused, the manner in which forceful signatures are being taken, the crazy farmaans and messages being spread, many questions are being raised. And No! this time the queries can't be subdued by saying that if we question we are not on the path of haqq and iman. There needs to be a logical explanation.

Aren't we similar to the Taliban in action then? If you don't agree with the rules you are gone. You can't question or you'll be ostracized.

The bigger question is not the present. Just imagine what will happen after a decade or so, when today's youth grow up. They wouldn't be interested in following the religion. Instead of being progressive, we are regressing and I can see a bleak future for all of us as Bohris. Because, come what may the foundation of the faith has been completely shattered.

In the end, it's just the normal public who is going to suffer - because on both sides for the higher up the coffers are well filled up.

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

#600

Unread post by alam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:25 pm

admirer wrote:It's just been a week since the madfan of Aqa Moula and the community has been shattered and torn apart left, right, top and bottom. For what?
Whatever is happening is utterly unfortunate and hopeless. I don't know who is the rightful claimant to be the Dai but the way this drama is being played, it's just a matter of time that a Bollywood producer will claim rights for making a blockbuster movie out of it.

It is very much evident that it is not about religion and faith anymore, it is just a power game. Over the years, I have been fortunate enough to live in various cities of India, Middle East and Europe and I've seen it's the same story when it comes to jamaat. Hordes of money are being extorted at any and every possible occasion. Majority people have issues with the system but can't do much because well at the end of the day we have to live in society.

But here's the thing - the new generation is not as dumb. They are well versed and informed. They are now talking albeit privately. The way that abuses are being hurled at Mazoon sahib is outrageous. Not because he may be the true dai. But, c'mon he is a human at the end of the day. We have been taught to respect our elders. Where is the tarbiyat that was always part of the sabaqs? And for God's sake he has been the Mazun for half a century! These dirty tactics are illogical and are going down very badly with the youth. They are now talking and questioning. I wouldn't have doubted the Nass on Mufaddal Moula but they desperation that has been showed, the way that Mazun saheb has been abused, the manner in which forceful signatures are being taken, the crazy farmaans and messages being spread, many questions are being raised. And No! this time the queries can't be subdued by saying that if we question we are not on the path of haqq and iman. There needs to be a logical explanation.

Aren't we similar to the Taliban in action then? If you don't agree with the rules you are gone. You can't question or you'll be ostracized.

The bigger question is not the present. Just imagine what will happen after a decade or so, when today's youth grow up. They wouldn't be interested in following the religion. Instead of being progressive, we are regressing and I can see a bleak future for all of us as Bohris. Because, come what may the foundation of the faith has been completely shattered.

In the end, it's just the normal public who is going to suffer - because on both sides for the higher up the coffers are well filled up.
There is high tide and low tide for everything.
Brother don't be so bleak.
At the end of the day, truth prevails.
At the end of your life, the truth of your life prevails.

Remember, the organization and bureaucracy of any religion is the infrastructure to hold the community, and not to be confused to holding your soul.
Only you hold your soul.
No one else.