Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1021

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:11 am

I have been following SKQ developments and I notice he is compliant to SMB's practises, he has poems and songs for SMB. The princes of SKQ also talk about tawil, and are very ritualistic.

He has a flavour of reforms but is too slight, is he concerned that if he is seen to be too reform oriented he will lose orthodox members support if any or it will be used by SMS to brand him non religious.

Unless he offers real and challenging reforms he will not be as attractive to current community members who are loosing loyalty for both the camps in greater numbers than the SKQ camp catching them on their way out.

Abdes will argue show the numbers..yes you have them on record but are loosing faithfuls ...they will be silly to think quantity is better than quality

SKQ is lacking strong differentiating proposition . I am not sure whether SKQ are making progress in wining hearts and minds as quickly as we hoped for. They have yet to make any public their intentions to form alliance with reformists . If they don't they will have made a calculated blunder that will leave them stranded . SKQ need to expand their strategist beyond the princes.

SMS is too massive and 2 small factions against 1 big one is foolish .

Sceptical
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1022

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:12 am

It's not a political election.
SKQ is claiming to be the rightfull heir of STS and SMB, so dont expect major changes from previous Dai's reign. But it will be far better with SKQ. SMS camp is going mad.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1023

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:19 am

SKQ has to 'follow' the current practices as they are deemed to be part of bohraism and cannot deviate substantially, at least for now for two major reasons - a) the arthodox need to see 'continuation' and b) Legal battle is yet to start and if he claims Daiship he cannot be seen deviating from what are 'generally accepted practices' within bohras .......... else how can he CLAIM Daiship??

Once legal battle is over and dust settles may be SKQ camp will sit and analyze the situation and ground realities. By then they will have some numbers and will be in a position to judege whether they can form alliance with Reformist and Udaipuris or not.

We will have to give them time to settle down and support him atleast in his fight with Muffadal; he is lesser evil and better option. Lets support him to at least give a blow to Kothari goons and then we will see how things mature.

voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1024

Unread post by voice » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:37 pm

JC wrote:SKQ......
We will have to give them time to settle down and support him atleast in his fight with Muffadal; he is lesser evil and better option. Lets support him to at least give a blow to Kothari goons and then we will see how things mature.
A very important point, I also feel the same

Bohra spring
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1025

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 pm

I look at the thousands upon thousands of abdes who worship SMS ...let's be practical how will we ever clean up the poison and polluted ideology.

Are bohra abdes about to cross or crossed the point of no return .

Even the Prophet SAW had to take refuge and use threat of war to uproot the pagan religions ...I cannot understand how a peaceful transition can happen.

I can understand I will be heavily criticised and we will be reminded we are peaceful and this and that. But to be honest if I am proven wrong and we can do the transition any way peaceful that is fine and I will be proud to have been proven wrong, because there is no joy or celebration if I am right. The fought out and chaotic transition will be painful, it will hurt us all.

Allah may have a better plan that is all I hope for.

maxthemature
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1026

Unread post by maxthemature » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:54 pm

clip number 21 of khuzemas story circulatin on whatssap with mulla mohammed yayha from yemen furthur exposing fraudster khuzema and his kids
with audio and video proof of khuzema and his kids accepting nas on muffadal mola tus! chaptor over. period!
this clips are goin to the court and they r totally screwed guess no thane (jail) on this planet can save them!

and best part his 2nd son abdeally callin him 6 months back and asking him mazoom not attendin any mola mikaats so what r ppl talking abt it??yemeni says all r sayin mazoom not acceptong nas which is a shocker to which he replied ""na bhai kai dav sagla ne yemen ma and har jagah ehm nathi! muffadal mola tus mansoos che and mazoon accepts that completely and muffadal mola tus world knows was alwys the chosen one" !!! he has not been keeping well so last few years abba is avoiding mikaats!!!! ridiculous!!!! and soon as burhanuddin aqa ra passed away years of planning they implimented but obviously didnt realise their fake show wont last long!
well he has proof and has asked them to come to court or face to face!!!!!
100s of proofs but they r still goin on updating shit on their website and now have realised enuf of this show and time to wrap up and abscond!!!!
khuda ni lanat sagla pur
long live syedna muffadal saifuddin tus! ameen

ps:will fwd all prooves with clips if anybody wanna watch it on whatssapp!

Bohra spring
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1027

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Maxi regardless...at least SKQ is not stained by the current jashan and hypocrisy

Let us for once think if it were true that SMB wanted SMS , has SMS lived to expectations. No I don't . Did SMB make a mistake , who cares, he us not around to rectify it.

So how best to replace SMS , the deputy is the next best person.

Another way to look at it, if SMS was not able to deliver his duties for any reason, medical, accident, change of heart, early retirement ...who would be the next logical replacement ?

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1028

Unread post by salsabeel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 pm

maxthemature wrote:clip number 21 of khuzemas story circulatin on whatssap with mulla mohammed yayha from yemen furthur exposing fraudster khuzema and his kids
with audio and video proof of khuzema and his kids accepting nas on muffadal mola tus! chaptor over. period!
this clips are goin to the court and they r totally screwed guess no thane (jail) on this planet can save them!

and best part his 2nd son abdeally callin him 6 months back and asking him mazoom not attendin any mola mikaats so what r ppl talking abt it??yemeni says all r sayin mazoom not acceptong nas which is a shocker to which he replied ""na bhai kai dav sagla ne yemen ma and har jagah ehm nathi! muffadal mola tus mansoos che and mazoon accepts that completely and muffadal mola tus world knows was alwys the chosen one" !!! he has not been keeping well so last few years abba is avoiding mikaats!!!! ridiculous!!!! and soon as burhanuddin aqa ra passed away years of planning they implimented but obviously didnt realise their fake show wont last long!
well he has proof and has asked them to come to court or face to face!!!!!
100s of proofs but they r still goin on updating shit on their website and now have realised enuf of this show and time to wrap up and abscond!!!!
khuda ni lanat sagla pur
long live syedna muffadal saifuddin tus! ameen

ps:will fwd all prooves with clips if anybody wanna watch it on whatssapp!
max the immature,no matter how many 'so called proofs' u guys make up, know this, all of you put together cannot change Allah's will. The true and sincere believers of Allah do not get affected in the slightest bit by your laanats and lies and dushmani, so keep on making your noise like a herd of sheep and keep on following blindly regardless of where it leads you, it does not affect Allah Subhanahu's true believers, and only reverts back to you.

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1029

Unread post by salsabeel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:29 pm

JC wrote:
We will have to give them time to settle down and support him atleast in his fight with Muffadal; he is lesser evil and better option. Lets support him to at least give a blow to Kothari goons and then we will see how things mature.
U call SKQ lesser evil and better option. why whould you be interested in following any kind of evil? more to the point, why do you follow anyone? for what reason? I think today more than ever that question needs to be answered.

SKQ Fan
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1030

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

maxthemature wrote:clip number 21 of khuzemas story circulatin on whatssap with mulla mohammed yayha from yemen furthur exposing fraudster khuzema and his kids
with audio and video proof of khuzema and his kids accepting nas on muffadal mola tus! chaptor over. period!
this clips are goin to the court and they r totally screwed guess no thane (jail) on this planet can save them!

and best part his 2nd son abdeally callin him 6 months back and asking him mazoom not attendin any mola mikaats so what r ppl talking abt it??yemeni says all r sayin mazoom not acceptong nas which is a shocker to which he replied ""na bhai kai dav sagla ne yemen ma and har jagah ehm nathi! muffadal mola tus mansoos che and mazoon accepts that completely and muffadal mola tus world knows was alwys the chosen one" !!! he has not been keeping well so last few years abba is avoiding mikaats!!!! ridiculous!!!! and soon as burhanuddin aqa ra passed away years of planning they implimented but obviously didnt realise their fake show wont last long!
well he has proof and has asked them to come to court or face to face!!!!!
100s of proofs but they r still goin on updating shit on their website and now have realised enuf of this show and time to wrap up and abscond!!!!
khuda ni lanat sagla pur
long live syedna muffadal saifuddin tus! ameen

ps:will fwd all prooves with clips if anybody wanna watch it on whatssapp!
Maxi Fool : Now that Hindus did not work nor dd the three dead man your Moula is bring in Yamenis now to testify rather than worrying about Thane Jails you should be worrying about the day your Moula meets Alalh , and answer to him for all the atrocities he has commited and the loot gathered from innocent Momineen,

voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1031

Unread post by voice » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 pm

salsabeel wrote:
JC wrote:
We will have to give them time to settle down and support him atleast in his fight with Muffadal; he is lesser evil and better option. Lets support him to at least give a blow to Kothari goons and then we will see how things mature.
U call SKQ lesser evil and better option. why whould you be interested in following any kind of evil? more to the point, why do you follow anyone? for what reason? I think today more than ever that question needs to be answered.
Don`t feel hurt, by evil I feel brother JC is trying to show the difference between SMS and SKQ. Also, Allah has not made every person of same thinking therefore you may be closer to SKQ but everyone can`t be impressed with the similar ways alike SMS adopted by SKQ camp till now.

The major reason why people are attracted towards SKQ is not because of blindly following him but due to frustration and outcome of use of forceful tactics etc adopted by SMS. Undoubtedly, SKQ excels in the usage of language, dignified approach etc.

Allow freedom of expression and take the criticism in positive manner. In later posts the way you have shown trust in Allah is appreciable. Keep that trust, Allah subhanahu will always help His faithful servants.

layman
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1032

Unread post by layman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:08 am

In spirituality there was no one in the royal family besides SKQ after the Late Syedna obviously.
Muffy has gone mad with all these celebrations and money making tactics. Muffy has FAILED!

voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1033

Unread post by voice » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 pm

So, the SKQ hits with more refined approach. Read the guiding principles and I think its the dream of every intellectual Bohra moving a step ahead. Certain points are worth to read and implement.

GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Some Specifics of Vision & Philosophy

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin is the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq of Imam uz Zaman with full authority.

The scale for religion is taqwa (goodness) and Ilm (knowledge), not money. Honors are achieved through khidmat of dawat and mumineen, through kindness, compassion and goodness.

Access to the Dai is available for all mumineen, and is not exclusive for only a select few.

Islam is a religion of Rehmat, kindness, compassion and mercy. Coercion and extortion of any kind are NOT tolerated.

Vajebaat: Compulsory Zakat is 2.5% of money saved through the year; in other words, 2.5% of that portion of annual income which remains unspent at the end of the year.

Jamaat Operations: Operating under guidance and authority from the Dai, all jamaats have a fully empowered local administration, a

Jamaat Committee, comprised of men and women in separate committees from the local community. Details of jamaat organization will be posted soon inshaallah.

An annual budget will be created by the Jamaat Committee. Jamaat finances will be transparent and audited regularly. The

Jamaat Committee will present accounts and budgets to their local mumineen.

Jamaat Committee should encourage and seek active participation from mumineen.

A central commission will investigate all complaints.
No one has immunity: every person in the Dai’s administration is accountable to the Dai, and needs to explain his/her actions when questioned. There will be no discrimination.

There will be no segregation. Safai Chitthis will not be color coded red, yellow and green. It is for Allah subhanahu and his wali the Imam and Dai to judge the virtues of each mumin.

There will be no persecution of people under any circumstances. It is Mola Ali’sSA hidayat to conceal another mumin’s faults. Publicly exposing a mumin’s faults is not acceptable.

Raza for darees, majlis, vajebaat, or similar issues, will not be withheld on the basis of other cited shortcomings.

It is for the Allah Subhanahu to judge and forgive. Mumineen will not be stopped from doing their farizats or supplementary hasanats.

Raza for dafan must not be denied. Special consideration should be made for those who cannot afford basic dues. Representatives must deal with these situations with sensitivity and compassion.

People are encouraged to attend Dawat majalis. But there will be no scanning of identity cards or reporting of attendance at majlises and other jamaat events.

Business: While keeping within Shariat rules at all times, mumineen are encouraged to pursue a dynamic business outlook. Riba is Haram. In present day economy there are many ways to conduct business within the conformity of shari’at laws. Any guidance required in this matter will be provided by contacting Fatemi-Dawat office.
http://fatemidawat.com/philosophy-visio ... rinciples/

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1034

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 pm

wow, now we are talking....it seems balls should start rolling now.

Go KQ GO

as far as KQ sticks with basic Islamic rules I wil support him all the way.

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1035

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 pm

I am satisfied by these rules, but two things more need to be added.

1) apart from DAI MUTLAQ no one else will have any fancy titles, not even his own family.

2) No sajda to human beings.

if these concerns of mine are addressed, me and my family will straight apply for SKQ misaaq.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1036

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:51 am

voice wrote:So, the SKQ hits with more refined approach. Read the guiding principles and I think its the dream of every intellectual Bohra moving a step ahead. Certain points are worth to read and implement.

GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Some Specifics of Vision & Philosophy

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin is the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq of Imam uz Zaman with full authority.

The scale for religion is taqwa (goodness) and Ilm (knowledge), not money. Honors are achieved through khidmat of dawat and mumineen, through kindness, compassion and goodness.

Access to the Dai is available for all mumineen, and is not exclusive for only a select few.

Islam is a religion of Rehmat, kindness, compassion and mercy. Coercion and extortion of any kind are NOT tolerated.

Vajebaat: Compulsory Zakat is 2.5% of money saved through the year; in other words, 2.5% of that portion of annual income which remains unspent at the end of the year.

Jamaat Operations: Operating under guidance and authority from the Dai, all jamaats have a fully empowered local administration, a

Jamaat Committee, comprised of men and women in separate committees from the local community. Details of jamaat organization will be posted soon inshaallah.

An annual budget will be created by the Jamaat Committee. Jamaat finances will be transparent and audited regularly. The

Jamaat Committee will present accounts and budgets to their local mumineen.

Jamaat Committee should encourage and seek active participation from mumineen.

A central commission will investigate all complaints.
No one has immunity: every person in the Dai’s administration is accountable to the Dai, and needs to explain his/her actions when questioned. There will be no discrimination.

There will be no segregation. Safai Chitthis will not be color coded red, yellow and green. It is for Allah subhanahu and his wali the Imam and Dai to judge the virtues of each mumin.

There will be no persecution of people under any circumstances. It is Mola Ali’sSA hidayat to conceal another mumin’s faults. Publicly exposing a mumin’s faults is not acceptable.

Raza for darees, majlis, vajebaat, or similar issues, will not be withheld on the basis of other cited shortcomings.

It is for the Allah Subhanahu to judge and forgive. Mumineen will not be stopped from doing their farizats or supplementary hasanats.

Raza for dafan must not be denied. Special consideration should be made for those who cannot afford basic dues. Representatives must deal with these situations with sensitivity and compassion.

People are encouraged to attend Dawat majalis. But there will be no scanning of identity cards or reporting of attendance at majlises and other jamaat events.

Business: While keeping within Shariat rules at all times, mumineen are encouraged to pursue a dynamic business outlook. Riba is Haram. In present day economy there are many ways to conduct business within the conformity of shari’at laws. Any guidance required in this matter will be provided by contacting Fatemi-Dawat office.
http://fatemidawat.com/philosophy-visio ... rinciples/
Having faith, practicing religion, praying to Allah, being a honest person, doing good deeds and following deen really should come naturally while we live life, work, be with family, be a good citizen. This is very very encouraging.

I don't think it can get better than this - what SKQ has to offer. I often think of the 90% rule in life - Or the good enough rule. This is more than good enough - and hopefully should make the transition easier for most people as I imagine it will be for my family too.

:D 8) :D

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1037

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:19 am

if SKQ camp is reading this forum, I am ready for open discussion about my two concerns, and if I get satisfied reply, Inshallah I will defend and represent SKQ in every possible way.

My email is mission-islam-dawah@mail.com

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1038

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 am

Upcoming updates on fatemidawat.com
•Q&A series on pertinent issues: Shari'a compliant finance, qasar namaz. Last two parts of Nass Q&A series Parts 9 & 10.
•Translation and Commentary on frequently recited Qasidas and Doas. (regular)
• Online interactive themed sabaqs (via gotomeeting - by registration only)
•Quran recitation with commentary analysis (regular).
•Online portal and resources for children's madrasa.
•Golden Panorama - Pictorial commemoration of Syedna Burhanuddin’s Mazoon for 50 years.

Inshallah, Muffy's all schemes will fail in next 6 months.

Sceptical
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1039

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 am

SKQ is convincing me more and more.
While the (mad) camp of SMS celebrate SMB(ra)'s birthday in large pump during the 40 mourning days (cake, Julus, mendhi, etc, etc, ... ) SKQ seems to remain simple, humble and reciting Qasida, doing Nasihat with dignity for SMB (ra) . This is what I would expect from a Haqq na Dai.
http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/

Sujud
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1040

Unread post by Sujud » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:35 am

Sounds great!

Truth-Prevails
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1041

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:47 am

Very impressed with the dignified approach of SKQ. I have seen him in person a few times also and always felt that he was a person at peace. Cannot imagine the pressures he is under, but his response to the situation is amazing.

His website's message and updates are very positive and forward looking but also deeply rooted in Islam, Shariat and the traditions of the Bohra faith. I think our faith is all about the tradition of Rasullullah SAW and his Ahl Bait and each Saheb-e-Zamaan has always maintained that foundation and built on it. The fundamental foundation is of Ilm (Knowledge) and how the Saheb-e-Zamaan then guides people to live a life along the lines of Shariat in the contemporary times (this Zamaan) rather than force people back to the stone ages (like Shz Mufaddal bs is hell bent on taking the women back towards illiteracy).

What is interesting is that Shz Mufaddal bhaisab and his brothers have been very aggressive and violent and abusive in their language, actions etc. to SKQ, even though they seem to control all the "Assets" and have "fooled" all the people. Whereas SKQ is at peace.

As they say "Dal me kuch Kala hai."

But Bohra's are a meek and fearful people and will always side with who they think is the powerful and will dismiss the "Truth." I always wondered what he meant when I would hear Syedna Burhanuddin RA say in Vaaz "Mumineen - Sirat-ul-Mustakeem par chalvu ghanu mushkil che - ye to baal karta bareek che and talvaar karta teez chec" - (Walking on the straight path is very difficult - it is finer than a hair and sharper than the sword) - How true this rings today..


Maqbool
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1043

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:06 am

The video on fatemidawat regarding nuss drama on muffadal has been removed because, Zamia has claimed copy right.

I don't understand, why MS bs camp have any problem to make it public when they are right!

voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1044

Unread post by voice » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 am

Maqbool wrote:The video on fatemidawat regarding nuss drama on muffadal has been removed because, Zamia has claimed copy right.

I don't understand, why MS bs camp have any problem to make it public when they are right!
Everything was well planned and staged but caught in camera is big problem for them. Therefore, they can`t allow anyone to watch the truth.

godmoney
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1045

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 am

I agree skq is speaking truth it seems while Muffy group is behind money n show off

abde53
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1046

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:15 am

godmoney wrote:I agree skq is speaking truth it seems while Muffy group is behind money n show off
Bhai Godmoney
I have been troubled by all this adawaat of Mazoon and because of this laanat , my child whose name is Khuzema which was given with the Raza of Aqa Moula Burhanuddin but I do not know what to do, I may take Misaq with Muffadal Moula but looking at khuzema bhai website i like i read the following and think may be i will switch my Misaque once it cools down
Guiding Principles
Some Specifics of Vision & Philosophy
Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin is the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq of Imam uz Zaman with full authority.
Misaq is a pledge of allegiance and obedience to the Imam and his Dai and to the laws of Shari‘at, by which one attains najaat and salvation. It is done by one’s free will for his or her najaat.
The scale for religion is taqwa (goodness) and Ilm (knowledge), not money. Honors are achieved through khidmat of dawat and mumineen, through kindness, compassion and goodness.
Access to the Dai is available for all mumineen, and is not exclusive for only a select few.
Islam is a religion of Rehmat, kindness, compassion and mercy. Coercion and extortion of any kind are NOT tolerated.
Vajebaat: Compulsory Zakat is 2.5% of money saved through the year; in other words, 2.5% of that portion of annual income which remains unspent at the end of the year. Mumineen should araz silat, najwa, khumus, nazrul maqam, kaffaarat as per their capacity.
Najwa: Mumineen araz Najwa when they come to the Dai, as per our doctrine, but it is done as per their wish and capacity.
Jamaat Operations: Operating under guidance and authority from the Dai, all jamaats have a fully empowered local administration, a Jamaat Committee, comprised of men and women in separate committees from the local community. Details of jamaat organization will be posted soon inshaallah.
An annual budget will be created by the Jamaat Committee. Jamaat finances will be transparent and audited regularly. The Jamaat Committee will present accounts and budgets to their local mumineen.
Jamaat Committee should encourage and seek active participation from mumineen.
A central commission will investigate all complaints.
No one has immunity: every person in the Dai’s administration is accountable to the Dai, and needs to explain his/her actions when questioned. There will be no discrimination.
There will be no segregation. Safai Chitthis will not be color coded red, yellow and green. It is for Allah subhanahu and his wali the Imam and Dai to judge the virtues of each mumin.
There will be no persecution of people under any circumstances. It is Mola Ali’sSA hidayat to conceal another mumin’s faults. Publicly exposing a mumin’s faults is not acceptable.
Raza for darees, majlis, vajebaat, or similar issues, will not be withheld on the basis of other cited shortcomings. It is for the Allah Subhanahu to judge and forgive. Mumineen will not be stopped from doing their farizats or supplementary hasanats.
Raza for dafan must not be denied. Special consideration should be made for those who cannot afford basic dues. Representatives must deal with these situations with sensitivity and compassion.
People are encouraged to attend Dawat majalis. But there will be no scanning of identity cards or reporting of attendance at majlises and other jamaat events.
Business: While keeping within Shariat rules at all times, mumineen are encouraged to pursue a dynamic business outlook. Riba is Haram. In present day economy there are many ways to conduct business within the conformity of shari’at laws. Any guidance required in this matter will be provided by contacting Fatemi-Dawat office.

Interim Administrative Measures
For the immediate future, we have organized our administration as follows:
Majlis: Where there are enough mumineen who can congregate, Syedna will appoint raza na person and the center will train him to lead prayers and majlis. In places where there are only a few mumineen publicly with Haqq na Dai, they can avail barakat of majlis through the internet.
Misaq/Nikah. The Dai will give raza for misaq/nikah or send someone to facilitate the requirements of the mumin family.
Sabaq/Learning: The Dai’s appointees will give sabaq on a regular basis in person and through the internet for interested mumineen and mumenaat.
Haftis: We will upload haftis and dua prayer books shortly, for individuals to download.
i like the underline and hope Muffadal Moula also looks at it and do the same so i donot have to switch my Misaque later

SBM
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1047

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:21 am

I agree with Br Abde53 and I also like what I see at Fatemidawat.com and I do hope once SKQ has gained their rightful rights they will follow thru with their promises.
If they do implement what they are publishing, may be I will join the cult ( :P ) on active basis and give up my SUSHI (sunni-shia) status :)
In seriousness, I think what I read in Br Abde53 post, I am encouraged and hope that die hard Abdes see the same light as Br Abde53 is seeing.
One more question to Adam and Zinger
Do you agree with the positions of SKQ and their manifesto please entertain (as you guys put it about his forum) us on your thoughts about these guidelines put out by SKQ.

AllahKiRaahMe
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1048

Unread post by AllahKiRaahMe » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:31 am

I am by default fom SMS camp but my heart also goes with SQK. His philosofy is more in line with rational accepatance.He should be given a chance.
I know it is not easy to cross over,we have to face resistance and opposition from our parents,sibling and other relatives and only Allah will decide what is going to happen.But if anyone can have choice it should be SQK.May Allah bless him with strength.

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1049

Unread post by trvoice » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:31 pm

For most of anyone above having questions or suggestions that how any dai should be running the organization. I hope you do understand that there are certain guidelines and set of rules left behind by 52 dai's uptill now. And this framework and set of rules is not made by them, it was set by imam's and passed on to moulatena hurratul maleka to form dawat and dai's during the period of satar.
I agree all those framework has been thrown into garbage by SMS camp in the past 30 years or so under strict planning, but really its not for anyone to decide how the dawat should be run or there cannot be any convenience clause to add before you switch or give misak. Just like the 7 pillars of islam cannot be changed or modified according to needs or even time, the same framework of running dawat cannot be changed and cannot be infringed upon.
Source of this can be asked to SKQ or his family members in a form of constructive criticism or just a plain question. I am sure they provide exact to the dot references from books.

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1050

Unread post by salsabeel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 pm

so now that we have a more clear picture of what a true dawat should be about. are people going to take advantage of the light or prefer to live in the dark? I wonder...