Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Fatema MN wrote: http://www.malumaat.com/media/images/14 ... oharam.jpg
Here is some more information in this regard...
The Chancellor of this university is Lord Noon. A Dawoodi Bohra who I guess has good relations with the Shehzadas of Burhanuddin Moula. Here is some basic info about him...
Lord Gulam Noon has been Chancellor of the University of East London (UEL) since January 2013.
SIR NOON RUBS SALT ON WOUNDS OF MUSLIMS OF GUJARAT

Sir Gulam Noon visited Ahmedabad (Gujarat) India on February 1 and 2, 2009 apparently on business mission According to The Times of India of February 1 "Noon is cooking plans to set up facilities in Gujarat to make ready meals powder ingredients, sauces and chutneys." He is reported to have said; "we are already talking with players in Vapi and Kandla to buy out food processing units. We are also looking for stake in an Ahmedabad-based natural mineral water brand Aava."

It is all right for the businessman in Sir Noon to explore newer avenues for his business interests. We wish him well in his future plans anywhere in the world.

However, Sir Noon's visit was misused by C. M. Modi who is engaged in media hype to refurbish his tainted image as the chief architect of the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002. Already he stands indicted by various Human Rights organizations, including Amnesty International and even the Supreme Court of India, for his role in sponsoring and supporting the pogrom of 2002 with the active involvement of his government machinery.

Even today a Special Investigation Team (SIT) Team (SIT) of the Supreme Court of India is busy inquiring into the riot cases of 2002 that were conveniently closed by Mr. Modi. There are around 30,000 displaced victims of the holocaust of 2002 residing in temporary relief camps living a sub-human life. And thousands whose properties and business were destroyed, have yet to receive their due compensation.

Did Sir Noon try to known about these grim realities of the sufferings of the Muslims of Gujarat at the hands of this arch perpetrator? He did not care to see any victims nor did he care to visit any sites of carnage. He didn't even care to contact any of the Relief Agencies or their Workers.

Instead, he got enamoured of Mr. Modi and, as reported by the Times of India of February 1, he stood in awe of the damned political criminal of the recent history of India. Sir Noon profusely eulogized Mr. Modi thus; "The first thing I told Modi is that finally I am meeting the lion in his own den." Sir Noon hugging that "Lion" is shown on the front page of said Times of India.

Sir Noon is all praise for this new icon for his business interests. The Times of India adds thus: "Interestingly, Noon a Dawoodi Bohra from Rajasthan, was one of Modi's most vocal critics after the 2002 riots. But today the U.K. based multimillionaire would prefer to let bygones be bygones and is today one of his (Modi's) biggest ambassadors in U.K."

The Times of India further adds; "Noon first met Modi in 2003 in London." And said Noon : "We met at the British High Commissioner's residence. We had a long chat. He held my hand and explained his stand on Muslims. I was convinced he was sincere… It is now time for Muslims to forgive and forget Modi is a good administrator…"

What a shame on the part of a person from the Dawoodi Bohra community, to stoop to the level of praising a confirmed communalist who was instrumental in destroying Dawoodi Bohra's property worth billions of rupees in the carnage of 2002?

It doesn't behave a responsible Diaspora citizen of a democratic country like the U.K. to throw to the winds all norms of political sagacity, morality and conviction and side with a known perpetrator of ex termination of innocent men, women and children whose only sin was they were Muslims.

Sir Noon could have been a little honest enough to tell Modi that Gujarat could be vibrant not merely with business and industries, but only with a just fair and humane administration that must be democratic, impartial and based on the Rule of Law. He, unfortunately, missed the moment.

Alas, Sir Noon obviously had his narrow interests to serve. And so he resorted to cheap sycophancy of his "Lion". In doing so, Sir Noon, rubbed salt on the still festering wounds of the Muslim psyche of Gujarat. What a heartless blow to the victims!

Muslims of Gujarat, as well as the right thinking citizens of the state appeal to the public opinion of the Gujarati Diaspora in the U.K. to ask for an explanation from Sir Noon for his condescension just for his selfish business interest.

DECLARATION
I, Dr. Dawoodbhai A. Gandhi, hereby, declare that this article is my own original, and that I have sent it to journals in USA/U.K for publication in February, 2009. I am sending it to the BOHRA CHRONICLE now for publication in one of it forthcoming issues.
Place : Kalol (Dist.)
Date : 9-4-2009

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... on#p111881

voice

Unread post by voice » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:18 pm

"I am inspired by the way Syedna Qutbuddin envisions the practice of our faith. He has encouraged all of his daughters and sons to benefit from and contribute back to systems of higher education, and that is a large assurance to me that his view on education for women is not empty rhetoric. Additionally, whenever my family has donated to his charity “Zahra Hasanaat” we have received a full receipt of the way the money was used, down to the number of people who were served food. This gives me hope that he would make good on his promises of transparency in community finances............. read more

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/religionno ... di-bohras/

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Terrified by some comments, expecially this one :

You are so blinded Shirin. I know your family well. I feel bad for you and all the others who have been influenced by this cynical and evil person and his family (KQ). It's clear as day that he's a fraud and amazing that people blessed with such intelligence are so blinded by him. He cannot even speak clearly, which should be a sign that Allah has punished him by taking that ability away. We pray for all of you to realize your mistake and take Mufaddal Moula's hand again.

So Buhranuddin Mollah had also been punished by Allah as he was not able to move or speak during 3 years... ? :roll:

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:27 pm

77th Milad, and no stupid cake. Bravo SKQ !
http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:02 pm

MS doing Yemeni dance!
MS doing Yemeni dance!
Sceptical wrote:77th Milad, and no stupid cake. Bravo SKQ !
http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/
This is how a true Spiritual leader should be and not as seen in the picture posted above.
A picture 'speaks louder than words'!

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Sceptical wrote:Terrified by some comments, expecially this one :

You are so blinded Shirin. I know your family well. I feel bad for you and all the others who have been influenced by this cynical and evil person and his family (KQ). It's clear as day that he's a fraud and amazing that people blessed with such intelligence are so blinded by him. He cannot even speak clearly, which should be a sign that Allah has punished him by taking that ability away. We pray for all of you to realize your mistake and take Mufaddal Moula's hand again.

So Buhranuddin Mollah had also been punished by Allah as he was not able to move or speak during 3 years... ? :roll:
I don't know who made that comment on the Patheos blog, but it shows his/her ignorance.
Moosa nabi used to stutter, but he was still called Kalimullah! Go figure!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 pm

voice wrote:"I am inspired by the way Syedna Qutbuddin envisions the practice of our faith. He has encouraged all of his daughters and sons to benefit from and contribute back to systems of higher education, and that is a large assurance to me that his view on education for women is not empty rhetoric. Additionally, whenever my family has donated to his charity “Zahra Hasanaat” we have received a full receipt of the way the money was used, down to the number of people who were served food. This gives me hope that he would make good on his promises of transparency in community finances............. read more

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/religionno ... di-bohras/
The author sounds like a remarkable young woman. She made a choice that has alienated all her so-called friends. Judging from the comments, I say the loss is entirely theirs! You go girl! I see you blazing a trail in all walks of life and success as your constant companion.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:19 pm

www.mostbelovedson.com

new addition in SKQ camp.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 am

Find all important books and translations by Fatemi dawat with open source.

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/publications/

voice

Unread post by voice » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 am

Sequence wrote:Find all important books and translations by Fatemi dawat with open source.

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/publications/
Appreciable effort on part of SKQ camp to make public important books like "Ikhwanus safah". This effort of spreading knowledge will surely yield fruitful results, inshaAllah.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Life is similar to a boxing game.
Defeat is not declared when you fall down;
it is declared when you refuse to get up.

voice

Unread post by voice » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:07 am

"Online Madrasa

Online Madrasa for children India (and similar time zones) will be started via video over the internet the following weekend. The madrasa classes will be conducted once a week on Saturday inshaallah. The groups will be as follows: Age 6-10, age 11-14 and age 15-18. Madrasa in the USA has been ongoing for the last three weeks. For further details and registration please email your contact information to info@fatemidawat.com.
"

Regarding the above announcement, hope that it will be different from the traditional Madrasas running amongst the Bohras where no emphasis on Quranic teachings or Arabic learning or Tajweed is paid. This will surely revolutionize the new generation of Bohras regarding Islam.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:46 am

Muffadal Saifuddin is so busy in self glorification that he has even forgot that his Father has just passed away few months ago, he is shamelessly dancing with yemenis, what kind of leader is this, he should show grieve and sorrow, but he is busy dancing like a moron, how can you freaking dance after the death of your father, this guy has lost it, i have lost it too because of him i am in deep sorrow and pain, they shattered my faith which relied upon duaats and dawat, now i am on my way to leave this community.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:49 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Muffadal Saifuddin is so busy in self glorification that he has even forgot that his Father has just passed away few months ago, he is shamelessly dancing with yemenis, what kind of leader is this, he should show grieve and sorrow, but he is busy dancing like a moron, how can you freaking dance after the death of your father, this guy has lost it, i have lost it too because of him i am in deep sorrow and pain, they shattered my faith which relied upon duaats and dawat, now i am on my way to leave this community.
u think to leave dawat because of a moron ? think again.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:51 am

@akhtiar wahid:

It is already been told that this is not a recent pic and maintain your language

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:52 am

true_bohra wrote:@akhtiar wahid:

It is already been told that this is not a recent pic and maintain your language
brother you feel bad because truth is always bitter to swallow.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:52 am

you guys abuse SKQ in house of ALLAH, make abusive videos and circulate online, but u want people should respect muffy on online forum?

wah bhai wah kyaa baat hain.
Last edited by Sequence on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 am

And brother admin has not yet told me anything about my language, so i think i am still following the protocol, it is better you mind your business.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:54 am

Sequence wrote:

you guys abuse SKQ in house of ALLAH, make abusive videos and circulate online, but u want people should respect muffy on online forum?

wah bhai wah kyaa baat hain.
HEIGHT OF ABDE HYPOCRISY, SLAVES FOLLOW WHAT MASTERS DO!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:55 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:

brother you feel bad because truth is always bitter to swallow.
no just because you are stating things without knowing facts...

ohh so you need an admin certification.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:22 am

Dawat ki dushmani me ho jaaoge bikhari.take some lessons from the history u idiots.mufaddal moula no daaman tamara jiwa logo na kehwasi mukwana nathi.aawa kq to ghana aaya ne gaya.dushmano ne nawo saathi milo to ghana khush thaai che.
Agar haq per che to aaw baahar.khudataari hifazat karse.keim thana ma chupi ne betho che.suleiman lain no su haal thayo?qabr ma kutta saathe dafan thayo.kq ane tamara jiwa logo no bhi aaj haal thaase.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 am

Zina zaada logo su moula mufaddal ne maanse?

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 am

zahir wrote:Zina zaada logo su moula mufaddal ne maanse?
till yesterday those zina zada were ur brother, now over night they became zina zada?

how come?

Zinger is back with another ID, this is gonna be interesting :mrgreen:

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 am

Another attack on SKQ:

The qutbi bohra wikipedia mentions Mazoon moula as the reason behind Syedna's untimely death! Amazing! clap clap clap!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:52 am

Sequence wrote:
zahir wrote:Zina zaada logo su moula mufaddal ne maanse?
till yesterday those zina zada were ur brother, now over night they became zina zada?

how come?

Zinger is back with another ID, this is gonna be interesting :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:06 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Muffadal Saifuddin is so busy in self glorification that he has even forgot that his Father has just passed away few months ago, he is shamelessly dancing with yemenis, what kind of leader is this, he should show grieve and sorrow, but he is busy dancing like a moron, how can you freaking dance after the death of your father, this guy has lost it, i have lost it too because of him i am in deep sorrow and pain, they shattered my faith which relied upon duaats and dawat, now i am on my way to leave this community.
A.Wahid bhai....do not leave your community. These are your roots....follow the one on Haq.
It is indeed sad and quite shameful to see no remorse on the death of one's beloved father. Also, no Spiritual Head indulges in dancing Tamashas like seen in the picture posted earlier.
It is claimed the picture is not recently taken. Does it really matter!!! No 'to be Dai' nor one who claims to be one should indulge in this kind of Tamasha.
Have seen RECENT video's of a procession with Band Baaja combined with singing and dancing doing the rounds of the streets of Hutaib, Yemen. The 'glorious one' is driven around encaged in a glass box!!! This happening from a community that propagates no singing and dancing!

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 am

Being_Bohra wrote:Another attack on SKQ:

The qutbi bohra wikipedia mentions Mazoon moula as the reason behind Syedna's untimely death! Amazing! clap clap clap!
seriously?

post the link please

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:30 am

Sequence wrote:

seriously?

post the link please
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutbi_Bohra
Read the section 2004, last paragraph.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:32 am

Being_Bohra wrote:
Sequence wrote: seriously?

post the link please
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutbi_Bohra
Read the section 2004, last paragraph.
omg, how low they can go?

this is height of hypocrisy and lies :(

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:58 am

The article is a hoax but no one from Mufaddal Followers have the courage to assume the truth. They are just letting keep this article as written and defending the liar Araz5152 (the author of the article).

I'm ashamed by our community reaction regarding this issue. People fall so easily into meanness and lie. They don't understand they are defaming Burhanuddin Mollah with their actions (Lanaat, burned Mazoon effigies, false and disrespectful wikipedia artciles,). It implies that Syedna Burhanuddin had no authority on his second-in-command (appointed with the Ilham of Imam-u-zamann), therefore, on his all administration and Dawat.

Wikipedia's policies are quite stange too. It seems to be very very difficult to delete an artcile, even if it's a hoax and references are questionable.