Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:10 am

Muffy got shoved royally!

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:43 am

There is another link

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/s ... tml?page=4
Truth-Prevails wrote:SKQ's press conference has put the issue of succession and falsehood out there. Wide coverage. Now the Shehzadas will have to pray harder.. Wonder what the proofs will show that SKQ has.

Times of India
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 863688.cms

DNA
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-c ... ge-1968682
and
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-d ... ts-1968673

Mumbai Mirror
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 860901.cms

tasneempati

Re: qutbi bohra press conference

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 am

Yes it happeneed Sister Sakinaarwah, see link
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/s ... tml?page=4
Can anyone post the full details of the "Qutbi Press Conference ?

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Custody Battle brewing. If the kids are in America, the SMS clan will have a hard time making a case against the mothers....

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 860902.cms
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/s ... 34445.html

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:07 pm

:D

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:23 am

What excatly happened in Qutbi Press Conference? Apart from Nass dispute, did they address anything worth?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:33 am

Sceptical wrote:Image

:D
I guess you failed to mention where is he coming??? AMERICA :roll:

Coz thats where he hides most of the time...

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:57 am

even if I was in MS side I would never ever abuse or say any thing wrong againts mazon ud dawat.

its a shame muffy abdes like T_B talk about SKQ.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:43 am

Any information about what was discussed/disclosed in yesterday's press conference by SKQ camp? I do not think SMS camp will budge by this. SKQ group shall pound hard with more concrete actions if they want to survive.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:47 am

Dr. Fatema,

I think SKQ has something substantial and this is the first shot. Read the Mumbai Mirror Article closely. Second last article

We have enough material to show that the Nuss was not logically possible on the night that a 100 year old person has a paralytic stroke.

And I think there is something there as per Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisab.

http://youtu.be/RDclbxg5YAE

Wonder when Saifee Hospital will be converted in a place where you just give Najwa and get better, as Doctors are not that useful.
(Notice how the Shehzada's are controlled. Quasar Ali son of YN pokes Shz. Idris bhaisab to do sajda as he was busy crying)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:08 am

Have already posted this on the thread of Mufaddal Saifuddin and related topics but am posting it here too since it holds true for both topics

To both Respected Fatema Ben's (Doctor and MN),

i have just one simple question in all of this.

There is no doubt that Ex-Mazun Maula has certainly take the moral high ground but if he indeed has all this proof at his disposal, why is he not making it public?

Why is he creating an air of such mystery, causing so much stress in the lives of the common folk? Why not just come out, all card on the table and make the claim? If he has all the proof, and if it is found to be legitimate, then nature will take its own course and things will be clearer, doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani as they say.

Mufaddal Maula has nothing to prove, as of now. He was annointed (which members are admitting now after repeated hearing of the video here are slowly beginning to accept ) and howsoever many doubts you may have, proof is that while Burhanuddin Maula (RA) was alive, he was accepted by the general populace as the next Dai, reformists even.

So frankly, the onus of proving the claim needs to be on the person making it, ex Mazun Maula in this case. Mind you, i am not calling ex-Mazun Maula by the name that he is derogatorily referred to, but there is no doubt that legally, until proven otherwise, he is the person who is legally referred to as the claimant.

i am only interested in one thing. this drama to end and the real next Dai to lead the community. it doesnt matter who it will turn out to be , but as of now, Mufaddal Maula is the rightful Dai

sakinaarwah

9 children taken from India to US

Unread post by sakinaarwah » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:32 am

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 am

Too bad the Imam, who appoints the rightful Dai, is missing in action.

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:59 am

i am really v happy that finally the children went to USA .....an educated mother always makes a difference !
away from all these dramas and hopefully getting better education .............at least will make them a better human being :)

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:SKQ's press conference has put the issue of succession and falsehood out there. Wide coverage. Now the Shehzadas will have to pray harder.. Wonder what the proofs will show that SKQ has.

Times of India
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 863688.cms

DNA
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-c ... ge-1968682
and
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-d ... ts-1968673

Mumbai Mirror
Al Hamdolilah Truth will prevail, this press conference is such a great morale booster for followers of the true Dai Sayedna Qutbuddin(TUS), we were getting demoralized and demotivated with all the slander and abuses thrown at us. Ostrasized by the bohra community, censured and isolated by family and friends ,this press conference has given us the strenght to carry on our fight for truth and liberation of our brethren from the clutches of an ambitious and greedy imposter. We feel rejuevnated the Shahzadas have thrown the guantlet,, to the Muffadal camp , the fight is on friends Truth wil prevail and the imposter will be exposed inshallah

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:50 pm

zinger wrote:Have already posted this on the thread of Mufaddal Saifuddin and related topics but am posting it here too since it holds true for both topics

To both Respected Fatema Ben's (Doctor and MN),

i have just one simple question in all of this.

There is no doubt that Ex-Mazun Maula has certainly take the moral high ground but if he indeed has all this proof at his disposal, why is he not making it public?

Why is he creating an air of such mystery, causing so much stress in the lives of the common folk? Why not just come out, all card on the table and make the claim? If he has all the proof, and if it is found to be legitimate, then nature will take its own course and things will be clearer, doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani as they say.

Mufaddal Maula has nothing to prove, as of now. He was annointed (which members are admitting now after repeated hearing of the video here are slowly beginning to accept ) and howsoever many doubts you may have, proof is that while Burhanuddin Maula (RA) was alive, he was accepted by the general populace as the next Dai, reformists even.

So frankly, the onus of proving the claim needs to be on the person making it, ex Mazun Maula in this case. Mind you, i am not calling ex-Mazun Maula by the name that he is derogatorily referred to, but there is no doubt that legally, until proven otherwise, he is the person who is legally referred to as the claimant.

i am only interested in one thing. this drama to end and the real next Dai to lead the community. it doesnt matter who it will turn out to be , but as of now, Mufaddal Maula is the rightful Dai
Please read my reply on the other thread... viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9106&view=unread#p127975

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:55 am

Heard Qaid Johar bs and Dr. Moiz bs are in mumbai, to do some damage control, after the press conference. james and true bohra can you pls confirm or give your thoughts.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:12 am

IMG-20140314-WA0003.jpg

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:45 am

rational_guy wrote:Heard Qaid Johar bs and Dr. Moiz bs are in mumbai, to do some damage control, after the press conference. james and true bohra can you pls confirm or give your thoughts.
What took them so long? They should have been here to face off and deliver the SMS Paigaam at the press conference.
What a missed opportunity!

Now they have to deal with their dirty laundry with their lawyers.

hakimja

Unread post by hakimja » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:10 am

:shock: THIS PAPER IS SELLING LIKE HOT CAKES!!! DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE OWNER OF THIS PAPER?? WHERE IT IS FROM? DURING MY RECENT VISIT I CAME TO KNOW ABT THIS AND SEEING SUCH LARGE NUMBER OF CROWD TAKING IT NEAR RAUDAT TAHERA AND ALSO SEEN COPIES OF THIS IN MANY HANDS EVERYWHERE... WHY IT IS IN SO MUCH DEMAND?? WHOS PAPER IT IS? :shock:
Attachments
IMG-20140226-WA0010.jpg

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:16 am

alam wrote:
rational_guy wrote:Heard Qaid Johar bs and Dr. Moiz bs are in mumbai, to do some damage control, after the press conference. james and true bohra can you pls confirm or give your thoughts.
What took them so long? They should have been here to face off and deliver the SMS Paigaam at the press conference.

The cowards do not have the courage to face Haq . Sayenda Qutbuddin (TUS) invited Muffadal BS to a Mubhala which he ignored, We challenged the three stooges(who were witness to the revelation of the nuss by Muqaddus Moula in UK ) as well as Muffadal BS to take an oath with the Koran in their hands which they have not done as yet. I regret that my brothers and sisters who are being led astray by this imposter do not see the truth so clearly visible on the noor seen in Sayedna Qutbuddin's noble face , and are so frightened by the repercusions of siding with the truth that they do not acknolwedge the true Dai. The Miuffadalis have left us no other recourse but to wash our dirty linen in public and rely on external agencies to give us what is our right and what Burhanuddin Moula wished for .

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 am

Have you tried approaching the hidden Imam? The Imam is supposed to talk to the true Dai. If SKQ is the true Dai, then the Imam is in communication with him and it should be easy for the Imam to hand over the Dawat to the true Dai. No?

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 am

SKQ Fan wrote:
alam wrote: What took them so long? They should have been here to face off and deliver the SMS Paigaam at the press conference.

The cowards do not have the courage to face Haq . Sayenda Qutbuddin (TUS) invited Muffadal BS to a Mubhala which he ignored, We challenged the three stooges(who were witness to the revelation of the nuss by Muqaddus Moula in UK ) as well as Muffadal BS to take an oath with the Koran in their hands which they have not done as yet. I regret that my brothers and sisters who are being led astray by this imposter do not see the truth so clearly visible on the noor seen in Sayedna Qutbuddin's noble face , and are so frightened by the repercusions of siding with the truth that they do not acknolwedge the true Dai. The Miuffadalis have left us no other recourse but to wash our dirty linen in public and rely on external agencies to give us what is our right and what Burhanuddin Moula wished for .
SKQfan,
You are terribly mistaken, I'm sorry to say. It is the mufaddalis who are having to wash their dirty laundry (way too much) to wash in public. There is so much dirty laundry, that there is not enough Surf nor Strong Areil for stain removers.

Why panic? Uprising and revolt is starting. Defensiveness is the natural course for them. Do you really expect the Regieme of Dawat to not fight and defend themselves? This is going to be a long, tough, and ugly battle. oops war. People will be ready to die. Let's hope there are none ready to kill.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:12 pm

In the article above, it claims that KQ has a lot of evidence, why not make it public? Why keep it so secret? Is it because he is still forging the evidence as we speak? Muffadal Maula has shown everyone in waaz that he has proof, the letters ect ect. After re looking at KQ waving the 'quran' we never even see the inside of it, how do we know it isn't just a harry Potter book? why should I trust him, he should have opened it up, shown that it was Quran at least?
Aziz says in the article that Maula had given KQ a ring of Syedna Taher, and this is proof of nass. Maula has given many of his own belongings to mumineen, that doesn't mean it is a sign he will be the future Dai, That guy in boston was given Maula's rolex, rumal and tasbeeh, 3 items of that particular Dai. Does that mean maula had done nass on him?

What about when KQ's kids stopped the meeting from happening after maula had sent the paigham? KQ just put it up on his site. As far as I am concerned Muffadal Maula is haq and KQ is the imposter. One thing however that we can agree on is that Muffadal Maula has all the support, properties of dawat (something KQ made clear when his offfice sent a message not to do business transactions with them) and although I will regret saying this, the money. KQ is the one who is fighting, Muffadal Maula has nothing to proove in my eyes.

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Fatemidawat website has new updates

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Fulan, arent you even a bit worried that you might be following the wrong Dai? Isnt there even a slight chance of that? or do you know 110% that SMS is the one?

A few years ago, if the "higher ups" had declared that the nass has been done on SKQ, all the hordes including you would be following SKQ w/o question. His photos together with SMB would be in every house. Everyone would have talked about his highly educated family, and his command with words. How he served the dawat for 50 years, and pray he lives on forever until qayamat. But since SMS was declared first, the hordes have followed him.

That is the biggest problem with crowd mentality. No one from this vast crowd experientially knows that SMS is the correct one. They only believe what they hear from others. They haven't experienced SMS as the Dai themselves, they follow SMS because everyone else who they believe in follows SMS. They don't hold their hands together and crush their brothers and sisters in an over-rated Deedar "experience" because something actually happens in those few seconds, but because they have been told again and again that something will happen. Sadly, this few seconds "deedar" is the only interaction with SMS poorer bohris will get for an entire lifetime of expectations.

What kind of spirituality is this? In Karachi, where SMS recently touched down only for a couple of hours, VIP masjid spots went for Rs1,52,000, and 5,52,000 for a family. Probably nothing new by now. Any sane follower care to explain this? Only he who has the monies will sit closer and get sharaf.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 pm

anajmi wrote:Have you tried approaching the hidden Imam? The Imam is supposed to talk to the true Dai. If SKQ is the true Dai, then the Imam is in communication with him and it should be easy for the Imam to hand over the Dawat to the true Dai. No?

Careful what you ask for have we not had enough of claimants ...

Imagine someone from one of the camps say he is the imam , abdes will have to take more misaqs and try to prove the other is an impostor. The imam appearing will then worry Alavi and Suleimani Bohras too. And does it not say the world will end?

let the imam hibernate as he has for the last 1000 years....if the Aurangzeb persecution, British raaj, loss of Ottoman empire, demolished Fatema zahra tomb, 2 world wars, Gujarat riots , Sept 11 nothing bothered him , why do you think this SKQ and SMS will worry him.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:21 am

let the imam hibernate as he has for the last 1000 years....if the Aurangzeb persecution, British raaj, loss of Ottoman empire, demolished Fatema zahra tomb, 2 world wars, Gujarat riots , Sept 11 nothing bothered him , why do you think this SKQ and SMS will worry him.
Good point. So we can conclude that the Imam is a fairy tale.

The abde idiots will say that Allah also didn't do anything to prevent these. So is he a fairy tale too? That is an idiotic point on many different levels. Why would Allah create an Imam if he is not required to do anything? I didn't do anything either on the above mentioned occasions. Does that mean I am the Imam?

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 am

I give you misaaq Imam Anajmi ............. can I be your Dai (say Naib Imam).

The only disqualification you may have for being Imam is that you indeed have 'knowledge' .... :lol:

The centre piece of Bohra Cult Ideology is that 'whatever Dai says and does has to be RIGHT and CORRECT' ... when this is the case you can convince them in any way. God has 'closed' their minds.