Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fulan ibn fulan
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1261

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:10 pm

ARB, you're right, if Qaid Johar Bhaisaab had come out that day and said Maula has done nass on KQ, I, along with all mumineen would be following KQ right now, the fact of the matter is, neither he nor Maula has said that.
To anyone who not only supports KQ, but those who have taken his misaaq I have a question for you, For nearly 3 years, Both Muffadal Maula and Burhanuddin Maula were alive together, who did you take as your mansoos? Please do not tell me you doubted from the start because it just sounds like you are covering your tracks and you don't want to admit that you stood in line waited for ages, ect ect to see Muffadal Maula. And now all of a sudden you just stop. Why, you would rather put your trust in one man who says nass happened in private, and ignore the number of people who say Muffadal Maula is the Dai?

You say that no one in the crowd knows experientially, who from KQ's knows? Just him, regardless of who they are, witnesses are witnesses and Muffadal Maula has them. Why are they free thinking when they are putting all of their trust into one persons claim. At least I have 4 people to fall back on. I can agree with you that they could be false hypothetically, but there were newspaper articles of KQ preparing to split before Maula had even passed away. Then who was it who wrote to get that article retracted? was it KQ? no He was happy that people knew what he was planning, but Shz Qaid Johar, wrote a letter telling them to retract the article and apologize publicly.

And another thing is why Muffadal Maula, In the eyes of most mumineen before nass, they used to reveer Qaid Johar and malek ul Ashtar a lot more, no one in my family had hear Muffadal Maula do waaz, why choose the one Shz who was not in the main frame of things. If it was all about money and contacts and blah blah blah, Shz Qaid Johar Bhaisaab would be the best choice, he was Maula's oldest son, just like Burhanuddin Maula was Taher Saifuddins oldest, it was a more obvious choice if they were frauds.
But it happened on Muffadal Maula. The true haq na dai. Because that is Who Burhanuddin Maula had chosen.
And while this is not an arguement, why did Syedna Taher Saifuddin give him Laqab of Ali Qadar in stead of Ali wakaar which is the name every other Shz has?



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#1262

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote: And while this is not an arguement, why did Syedna Taher Saifuddin give him Laqab of Ali Qadar in stead of Ali wakaar which is the name every other Shz has?
because he is born on Lailat'ul Qadr?
For nearly 3 years, Both Muffadal Maula and Burhanuddin Maula were alive together, who did you take as your mansoos? Please do not tell me you doubted from the start because it just sounds like you are covering your tracks and you don't want to admit that you stood in line waited for ages, ect ect to see Muffadal Maula
For nearly 3 years that people are questioning Mufaddal Saheb nass on this forum... wake up fulan bhai !



ARB
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 am

#1263

Unread post by ARB » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:34 pm

For nearly 3 years, Both Muffadal Maula and Burhanuddin Maula were alive together, who did you take as your mansoos? Please do not tell me you doubted from the start because it just sounds like you are covering your tracks and you don't want to admit that you stood in line waited for ages, ect ect to see Muffadal Maula. And now all of a sudden you just stop. Why, you would rather put your trust in one man who says nass happened in private, and ignore the number of people who say Muffadal Maula is the Dai?
A number of people in fact didnot take SMS as Mansoos, especially those on the fringes. So there is no covering up of tracks. What you wrote tells the story of the die-hard fans who stood in line waited for ages ect ect to see Muffadal Maula and now they can't believe anything else. The die-hard followers who have expressed deeply for SMS cannot afford to cover up their tracks because they are bound by social custom, unfortunately. They can't suddenly come out and say "wait a minute, lets just step back and reconsider who is the correct dai" because they dont want to lose face, or die a social death.

Yes, you are right. Very few people in both SKQ and SMS camps experientially know they are following the correct dai. I dont mean that every follower has to be there at the time of nass. But that whoever is your teacher, or guru, there is an intuitive connection. You experience him/her as your guide. It is very different from "listening" about it from other people, or believing that a person has great spiritual qualities because everyone around you talks about them.
All Im saying is, keep an open mind. Be skeptical. Because there is high chance that whoever you are following, SKQ or SMS, they might not be on the true path. And the only thing we know for sure 100% is that either one of them is true, or none of them.
If it was all about money and contacts and blah blah blah, Shz Qaid Johar Bhaisaab would be the best choice, he was Maula's oldest son, just like Burhanuddin Maula was Taher Saifuddins oldest, it was a more obvious choice if they were frauds.
?
I'd say they have found a perfect puppet. QJ is elder and more powerful, same as YN was elder and more powerful. But they didnot make it as Dai, as they had to be in the background pulling all the strings while the mellow person is on the forefront, SMB and now SMS. My family was happy when SMS was declared as they didnot want an agressive and arrogant QJ to take over. But they are regretting it now, after all the downhill policies of SMS.
But it happened on Muffadal Maula. The true haq na dai. Because that is Who Burhanuddin Maula had chosen.
Dude, SMB does not chose the next dai. The IMAM does. The Dai only exists to serve the Imam, and only has a few powers, granted only because of the Imams seclusion. The Dai doesnot hold our hand and lead us to heaven. If anyone could have done that it would have been the Imam. The Dai is just a servant to the Imam, not a big shot messiah or savior. Get your Fatmid concepts straight :)



Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

#1264

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

LOL.....I seriously doubt if Imam would ever appear to us....wonder why he still hides... will there ever be a time that he would appear and resolve all the issues with the community....the current system is decadent and in fact immoral as the priests have enslaved the people and modified the whole religion to serve their purpose.....Hindu traditions and customs have been incorporated in Islam. We no longer follow the Islam which Allah and his Prophet gave us. The classic example in our system is not to read Quran with meaning....we got to read the book of Allah without understanding what it says....certain concepts which we practice is in antithesis to Islam itself...would Imam come to resolve this....the Mullah's won't allow him to come....all the salams will be diverted to the Imam and not to them....



zahir
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 am

#1265

Unread post by zahir » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:44 am

mumineens rather then this munafiqs should visit believesyednaqutbuddin.com regularly.it will make us all more stronger to pray laanat on kq n on his so calles educated spoilt sons n daughters.



saminaben
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

#1266

Unread post by saminaben » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:21 am

Mumineen Ni Jamaat, while Khuzemabhaisaheb's fatemidawat.com website makes you stronger in your Ilm and faith, all these true Munaafekeens (Mufaddalis )only want to make you stronger in laanut and hatred.
Deception, manipulation, and masterful propaganda of character assassination, chugli and Tohmat, fills up the website believesyednaqutbuddin. After all what can you expect from a misleading and deceptively named website.
The choice is clear, whether one wants to be on the side of the laanut givers Munaafekeens disguised and deceptive web programming, or the transparent and content rich ahle-baht Ilm offered by Syedna Khuzemabhai Saheb Qutbuddin on http://www.fatemidawat.com. We are blessed as my family sees through all the cover-ups and fear with the Mufaddalis.



JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

#1267

Unread post by JC » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:28 am

Look at the postures, language, actions etc of Muffadal and Gang and his followeres ............. I guess Imam is afraid of coming out ......... :cry: ooooouuuuu he better stay in closet like his forefathers .......... this is the message MS has communicated to him, STAY AWAY, we do not need you no more ......... :roll:



Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

#1268

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:48 am

This is terrible, people of same same community pitted against each other....but this is all I have seen my whole life. When I sit in thal people only back bite each other, discuss only the bad points about others not the good....our minds are infected or have been infected by mullahs. We have been conditioned to think as they want to think and behave, if a person has a short beard he is considered to be against mullahs principles...no matter how noble that person would be, but yes, if that short beard person has given a good salam to amil, he will be sitting in his thal. There greed for money is insatiable.....



salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

#1269

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 am

by the way to lighten the topic i mention a gujrati saying, here the three could be considered the KQ group, it says "woh teen nou toulo [group] anay hamay faqat tees[30]" however i honestly feel the KQ group would diminish and after a few years become extinct or only curtailed within the family.



Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

#1270

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:45 am

salaar wrote:by the way to lighten the topic i mention a gujrati saying, here the three could be considered the KQ group, it says "woh teen nou toulo [group] anay hamay faqat tees[30]" however i honestly feel the KQ group would diminish and after a few years become extinct or only curtailed within the family.
Brother you never know what future brings, i am wondering how can you predict SKQ sahebs future, when your master Muffy BS can not even predict why his grand children left away. Even Muawiyyah (LA) and Yazeed (LA) thought Imam Hussain (AS) and Ahle Bayt will Vanquish (they were few in numbers), but look what happened they have survived in the hearts of each and every muslimeen, What Muffadal Saab is doing can be compared to what Umayyids did to Ahle Bayt, Boycotting, Cursing and propagandizing and twisting stories through other people (Dawedar ni Kahaani bewqufo ni zabani). he was very clever in copyrighting his content, why not copyright DAWEDAAR NI KAHANI SITCOM.
You are not an astrologer nor a Imam or ghost rider, you can examine the situation but not predict!



salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

#1271

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 am

very true, numbers never matter and beside religion even if you observe in your everyday life you would see that right is always might however it is yet to decide who is right, iam sorry if i did not make myself clear but i was not predicting anything just examining the situation with an unbiased approach, by the way i listened to the speech made by shk hussain hiptullah and he explained the whole situation at that point of time but after that they played an audio of Maula Mohammad Burhanuddin in which he explained the situation in africa and said in a polite taunting tone that even bhai qutbuddin doubted shk hussain and misunderstood which hinted that Maula was not happy with mazoon sahib, pls dont feel agitated and dont start giving examples of laeen muawiya and yazeed iam well aware with the history of banu ummaiyah and who did what here iam just trying to see the affairs with neutral attitude.



Smart
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 am

#1272

Unread post by Smart » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:35 am

Neutral and very objective! Fantastic, self awarded certificate!!!



Fatema MN
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 am

#1273

Unread post by Fatema MN » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:56 pm

salaar wrote:very true, numbers never matter and beside religion even if you observe in your everyday life you would see that right is always might however it is yet to decide who is right, iam sorry if i did not make myself clear but i was not predicting anything just examining the situation with an unbiased approach, by the way i listened to the speech made by shk hussain hiptullah and he explained the whole situation at that point of time but after that they played an audio of Maula Mohammad Burhanuddin in which he explained the situation in africa and said in a polite taunting tone that even bhai qutbuddin doubted shk hussain and misunderstood which hinted that Maula was not happy with mazoon sahib, pls dont feel agitated and dont start giving examples of laeen muawiya and yazeed iam well aware with the history of banu ummaiyah and who did what here iam just trying to see the affairs with neutral attitude.
Burhanuddin Moula never taunted any mumin, let alone his own mazoon! As far as I remember, his words were, "Bhai Khuzaima ne shayad galatfaimi thai hase". How can you conclude from this that he was unhappy with his mazoon???

Since you claim to be 'neutral' please read the other side of the story too.....

3. What happened in Africa in 1409H [1988]? Why did Syedna Burhanuddin RA say in wa’az that Husain Heptullah was not the one who had attempted Qutbuddin Mola’s deportation from Kenya?

In 1409H, Syedna Burhanuddin sent Qutbuddin Mola for Ashara mubaraka waaz to Mombasa. During his stay in Kenya, someone filed a complaint with the Kenya government requesting that Qutbuddin Mola be deported. Kenya government officials sent an official letter to Qutbuddin Mola naming Husain and Saifuddin Heptullah as the people who had filed the complaint against him. In Nairobi, Qutbuddin Mola met with President Moi of Kenya, who also personally named to him the Heptullah brothers as the complaint-filers. Qutbuddin Mola, knowing the Heptullahs’ position in the Dawat administration in Africa, chose NOT to name them in public. But Husain Heptullah went to Burhanuddin Mola in Burhanpur (where the eminent Mazoon Syedi Abdulqadir Hakimuddin is buried) and swore that he and his brother were innocent – before anyone had accused them of anything. Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb immediately accepted their oath—with no other evidence, and without listening to Qutbuddin Mola’s side of the story—with the ‘logic’ that if they had been lying while swearing on Hakimuddin Mola’s qabar “they would have been struck down by lightning.”

Burhanuddin Mola later said to Qutbuddin Mola regarding this attempted deportation, that “such a thing could have only been done by Dawat na dushman”—Burhanuddin Mola thus affirmed that whoever did make the deportation attempt was Dawat no dushman.

Burhanuddin Mola did faislo on that basis, and said he was closing the matter.

Qutbuddin Mola accepted Burhanuddin Mola’s decision to close the matter, and has NEVER spoken of it until today, when he has to do so in order to defend Burhanuddin Mola’s Dawat. Despite the evidence he had been presented with, Qutbuddin Mola even went to the Heptullah’s home for ziyafat in Nairobi after the ‘faislo’ was given in Burhanpur—this is sure proof of Qutbuddin Mola’s deep ikhlaas.

Even though he had been the victim in the affair, Qutbuddin Mola was made out by the shehzadas to be the perpetrator. Their best defense was an offense.

Regarding giving false witness, Rasulullah SA has said: If you obtain from me a wrong judgment/faisla in your favor by giving false witness, then know that I am giving you a seat in hellfire (Bayaan from the Rasail Ikhwan us Safa of Imam Ahmad al-Mastoor).

In another example, some people falsely accused a man of stealing, and Rasulullah SA ordered ehna haath kaapwanu, and the punishment was carried out. The accused began to pray salawaat on Rasulullah SA. Jibraeel came to Rasulullah SA and said to him, this man is innocent. Rasulullah called him back and shifa boli, doa kidhi, and mojiza si joined his hands again.



MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

#1274

Unread post by MMH » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Burhanuddin Moula never taunted any mumin, let alone his own mazoon! As far as I remember, his words were, "Bhai Khuzaima ne shayad galatfaimi thai hase". How can you conclude from this that he was unhappy with his mazoon???
Burhanuddin Mola did faislo on that basis, and said he was closing the matter.

I have heard Aqa Maula's bayan as well. He put the whole situation very diplomatically and he also mentioned that 'bhai qutbuddin ne takleef uthaavi padi'...had he felt that Mazoon saheb was at fault, he wouldn't have mentioned this part!!! Dont assume that Aqa Moula taunts in his bayaan. That's disrespecting one of the most brilliant orators in our lifetime.



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#1275

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Fatema MN wrote: But Husain Heptullah went to Burhanuddin Mola in Burhanpur (where the eminent Mazoon Syedi Abdulqadir Hakimuddin is buried) and swore that he and his brother were innocent – before anyone had accused them of anything.
If no one had accused him of anything and he would have no inkling of Kenyan Government Officials sending a letter to Khuzaima , why would he go to Burhanpur ? Surely he was not a recipient of Wahye . :roll:



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#1276

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Fatema MN wrote: But Husain Heptullah went to Burhanuddin Mola in Burhanpur (where the eminent Mazoon Syedi Abdulqadir Hakimuddin is buried) and swore that he and his brother were innocent – before anyone had accused them of anything. Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb immediately accepted their oath—with no other evidence, and without listening to Qutbuddin Mola’s side of the story—with the ‘logic’ that if they had been lying while swearing on Hakimuddin Mola’s qabar “they would have been struck down by lightning.”
The website claims that Sh Hussain went to Burhanpur ‘before anyone had accused them of anything’. This is simply not true. Sh Hussain bhai was ostracised, marginalised and practically excommunicated by Khuzaima. Khuzaima called an audience at Sh Fidaali Hebatullah’s house and announced that “I sit here on the same chair that my father sat in and excommunicated munafaqeen. Today I am excommunicating these people” – and he indicated to Sh Hussain bhai and those with them. Sh Hussain bhai was compelled by the circumstances which Khuzaima had brought about to go to Moula. As Moula said in his 1409H bayaan: “[Sh Hussain] Maara nazdeek shikayat keedi, Haqiqat bayaan keedu, mei shakwa nahi sunu to pachi kon sunse?!”

Moula listened to him for 45 minutes, and through the Ilhaam of Imam ul Zaman, he declared that Sh Hussain bhai was innocent. The website claims that ‘Shehzada Mufaddal bs’ declared him innocent; this is a blatant disregard of Moula’s bayaan. The 52nd Dai Mutlaq, equipped with the powers given to him by Imam ul Zaman, proclaimed Sh Hussain bhai was innocent and exonerated him from any involvement in the matter; no one else.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -in-1409h/



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#1277

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 pm

MMH wrote: I have heard Aqa Maula's bayan as well.
“Jealousy destroys a person, eating him up inside. It is especially abhorrent that a Mumin would be jealous of another brother Mumin. Eventually jealousy will lead to enmity and the jealous finally bear the brunt of their actions and realise that their jealousy harmed them most of all.

An example of this jealousy and enmity in practice was recently witnessed in Kenya. Enemies of Dawat in their jealousy and spite falsely slandered a devoted, honest and innocent Mumin bhai and his family. They falsely accused him in instigating the deportation of Khuzaima and have continuously vilified this Mumin bhai and have not only deeply hurt him but have hurt me in the process as well.

This was indeed a new ploy of Satan and his followers when they saw that all their previous attempts at corrupting Mumineen have failed. Nairobi has proved to be an exemplary jamaat in implementing my directives and fulfilling my wishes. Their adherence to the principles of Shariah, their unity and strength has led them to warrant emulation.

To corrupt Mumineen, to lead them away from the path of the Shariah, to hamper them in following my instructions, to question the validity of my Dawat and my actions, they created an atmosphere of doubt and intrigue so that even Bhai Qutbuddin succumbed to their manoeuvrings, and he believed wholeheartedly that a certain khidmat guzar from the aayaan al-jamaat was acting against him.

When Husain Bhai Hebatullah could no longer bear the weight of these false accusations and constant slander that accompanied them, he journeyed to my hadrat in Burhanpur, and swore before me upon everything sacred, upon the saahib of Burhanpur that he was innocent from any wrongdoing, innocent from any overt or covert attempt to bring about the deportation of Bhai Qutbuddin.

I believed Husain bhai and I unequivocally declared that he and his entire family are innocent of these accusations. I accepted his diyafat, honoured him with a shawl and prayed for his wellbeing.

After having done all this and after all that has transpired till now, if someone still doubts whether Husain bhai may have lied to me and was subsequently pardoned [even though he lied], then it is tantamount to having doubt in my accuracy and the appropriateness of my actions. This stands true regardless of the rank and station of the person harbouring doubt.



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#1278

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Fatema MN wrote: Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb immediately accepted their oath—with no other evidence, and without listening to Qutbuddin Mola’s side of the story—
One of the comments discussing this :

Even if events were to take place as he (Khuzaima) said, the fact that Moula RA took Muffadal Moula’s TUS shahadat should speak to the fact of how much Moula RA trusted Muffadal Moula TUS, even over him. (if it happened like he said it did). Even his created story works against him – he says that Moula RA trusted him by appointing him mazoon, but even in his made up story he tells the world that Moula RA trusted Muffadal Moula TUS over him. How ironic.

http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -in-1409h/



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#1279

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Fatema MN wrote: Regarding giving false witness, Rasulullah SA has said: If you obtain from me a wrong judgment/faisla in your favor by giving false witness, then know that I am giving you a seat in hellfire (Bayaan from the Rasail Ikhwan us Safa of Imam Ahmad al-Mastoor).
Khuzaima claims that a ‘false witness’ was presented to Moula and accordingly Moula passed judgement. As has been the case, he capitalises on the ignorance of those who are not fluent in Arabic and manipulates the meaning of a hadeeth to suit his needs. He says:

Regarding giving false witness, Rasulullah SA has said: If you obtain from me a wrong judgment/faisla in your favor by giving false witness, then know that I am giving you a seat in hellfire (Bayaan from the Rasail Ikhwan us Safa of Imam Ahmad al-Mastoor).

This is a gross mistranslation of the hadeeth. The hadeeth is as follows:

مَنْ كَذَبَ عَلَيَّ مُتَعَمِّداً فَلْيَتَبَوَّأْ مَقْعَدَهُ مِنَ النَّارِ

The correct translation reads as:

“The individual who misattributes [something] to me, then tell him to take his seat in [hell] fire”

There is absolutely no mention of a ‘false witness’ anywhere in the hadeeth.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... grievance/



salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

#1280

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Burhanuddin Maula said 'Bhai Khuzema ne shayad ghalatfahmi thai hasay' ok i precisely remember these were the words by Maula Burhanuddin regarding that episode well dont you think these words are enough for a mazoon to admit his mistake in front of his Maula and bend his head for apologies dont you remember Syedi Khanjee Feer Maula who was a mazoon during the period of syedna Ismail Badruddin Maula a presented dawats account in an improper manner, although Maula said nothing but turned unhappily after that khanjee feer maula waited on the gate of daewrih mubarak throughout the night, in the morning when khidmatguzars told maula about khanjee feer maula accepted his appologies , therefore my friends what were you expecting from Burhanuddin maula to publicly disgrace his mazoon, only this little gesture was enough for wise people to understand maulas displeasure.



Habeel
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:01 pm

#1281

Unread post by Habeel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:28 pm

This actually shows how powerful this person (Hussain Hiptullah) is with influence on Yusuf Najmuddin, Mufaddal Mola and Busaheba. Very intersting!



trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

#1282

Unread post by trvoice » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Habeel wrote:
This actually shows how powerful this person (Hussain Hiptullah) is with influence on Yusuf Najmuddin, Mufaddal Mola and Busaheba. Very intersting!
He is just a filthy liar who can look into your eyes and lie to you. He even does not have problem standing up in full majlis and lie.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#1283

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:25 pm

It is a known fact in bohra circles that Qaid Johar has huge business interests with this Heptulla hence it is obvious that Heptulla will only tow Muffy's line and act as his mouthpiece !!



qjbj
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm

#1284

Unread post by qjbj » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Those from Nairobi will know the true character of Hussain Hiptullah and their family. They are liars and will sell their first born for money and power.



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#1285

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:43 pm

In face of truth , this is what the morons resort to. Deflection !

There is no mention of the 52nd Dai RA in their posts instead they attack Husain Hepatullah . They forget that the ruling was done by the Dai Zaman himself . Not just privately but publicly too.

By proclaiming Husain Hepatullah a " liar " and other names , they are deflecting from the ruling of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

A loyal and faithful Mazoon would never have a difference of opinion with the Dai, but he clearly did. He says ‘Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin….with no other evidence’ accepted Sh Hussain’s version of events. As clarified above, it was Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin who passed judgement. What they are really saying is that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin:

· Was misinformed as to the correct version of events

· Failed to give due consideration to both sides

· Was gullible and impressionable and therefore biased to one side

· Accepted the testimony of a ‘false witness’

· Was too hasty in passing judgement

· Was flawed in his decision making

Thereby:

· Claiming to be more astute and knowledgeable than Haq na Saheb

· Claiming to be persecuted by the Dai Mutlaq

· Disrespecting and disregarding his supreme authority as designated to him by Imam ul Zaman

· Questioning his ability to discern between a reliable witness and a ‘false’ one

· Questioning his ability to effectively adjudicate over all matters of Dawat

· Questioning his capacity to reason and rationalise

· Questioning his infallibility (Ismat)

· Confronting him irrespective of his final decision

· Ultimately disputing Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin as Dai Mutlaq

The ‘Ibn ul Khuwaisara’ of Our Age

History is replete with instances of those who have questioned the judgement of Haq na Saheb. Khuzaima is one in a string of many. Ibn ul Khuwaisara was one such individual. As Rasulullah SA oversaw the distribution of the battle-loot, he defiantly approached Rasulullah SA and said “You have not done justice”. Rasulullah SA responded in kind and said “If I am not just, then who is?!”

How are Khuzaima’s reservations and objection to Moula’s judgement different from that of Ibn ul Khuwaisara? Did not Moula explicitly state that he had unequivocally passed judgement and if anyone opposed it, it was tantamount to questioning his own authority?
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... grievance/



wise_guy
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

#1286

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:54 pm

@James.. it is common knowledge how Hebatulla terrorizes bohras in Nairobi. He is one ruthless person. One cannot believe Hebatullah even Allah comes down and says that he is genuine.
james wrote:In face of truth , this is what the morons resort to. Deflection !

There is no mention of the 52nd Dai RA in their posts instead they attack Husain Hepatullah . They forget that the ruling was done by the Dai Zaman himself . Not just privately but publicly too.

By proclaiming Husain Hepatullah a " liar " and other names , they are deflecting from the ruling of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.



http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... grievance/



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#1287

Unread post by james » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:12 pm

wise_guy wrote: One cannot believe Hebatullah even Allah comes down and says that he is genuine.
Blasphemy .



Sequence
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

#1288

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 pm

james wrote:
wise_guy wrote: One cannot believe Hebatullah even Allah comes down and says that he is genuine.
Blasphemy .
and what is this?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9434



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#1289

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 am

What a pity nothing have been done against this hoax...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutbi_Bohra
it is the 3rd result when you search "Syedna Qutbuddin" on google :? Actually, Jamea & co have succeed to segregate KQ followers into a new sect. Liar and no intellectual honesty.
Last edited by Sceptical on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.



MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

#1290

Unread post by MMH » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:40 am

trvoice wrote:
Habeel wrote: This actually shows how powerful this person (Hussain Hiptullah) is with influence on Yusuf Najmuddin, Mufaddal Mola and Busaheba. Very intersting!
He is just a filthy liar who can look into your eyes and lie to you. He even does not have problem standing up in full majlis and lie.

Doesn't shk Hussain have a reputation of deporting Qasre Aali people, the aamils who dare to challenge his authority? Its either my way or the highway. And he will disregard that they are from the qasre aali, thats how high- handed he is.

My relatives who live in Saifee Park in Nairobi say that Shk. Hussain loves to dominate the people and does not even spare children. He took away their son's cycle because he found it lying around the Colony. He did not return it for 3 days. What a bully!!! The aamil had to intervene to get the cycle back.

Oh yes! And he is extrremely loyal to YN's family so if we put two and two together, we know why he was against KQ and why he spoke up right now!