Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1351

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Janaaza on icebox is a fact not an allegation. It's all I can say for now.

james
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1352

Unread post by james » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Brother he had passed away on feb 15th night.....insider information!
it was declared on Friday.....as to create mass hysteria
SKQ saheb had sent the letter on 16th Feb for tawalli of Janaza as him being the righteous 53rd Dai-Ul-Mutlaq after serving 50 years as Mazoon-Ul-Mutlaq and he had visited him on 15th midnight to kiss his feet mubarak and farewell him to heavenly adobe
During all this time his shameful son who had manhandled him during Ashura Waaz was busy doing ayashi and property purchasing!
Akhtiar Wahid you are lowest of the low. I would call you mentally challenged but that would lead to people pitying your sorry state. You are a sick individual in pink of health.

Excerpts of the letter :
This Friday morning, the Da’i—sanctified in the highest of heights, chosen one of Amir ul Mumineen—Syedna Abu’l Qa’id Jawhar Mohammad Burhanuddin, has departed from the mortal realm to the presence of the Imam of this Age.

james
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1353

Unread post by james » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:09 pm

alam wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Brother he had passed away on feb JAN15th night.....insider information!
it was declared on Friday.....as to create mass hysteria
SKQ saheb had sent the letter on 16th JAN Feb for tawalli of Janaza as him being the righteous 53rd Dai-Ul-Mutlaq after serving 50 years as Mazoon-Ul-Mutlaq and he had visited him on 15th midnight to kiss his feet mubarak and farewell him to heavenly adobe
During all this time his shameful son who had manhandled him during Ashura Waaz was busy doing ayashi and property purchasing!
You mean Jan not feb.

Janaaza was kept in icebox. This too is not public knowledge.
More bullshit from you. Ice in tub was kept around the Jussa Mubarak of Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA during deedar sharaf in bethak room on ground floor Saify Mahal.Thousands have seen this manzar.So it is public knowledge. Two three tubs of ice were kept around the Janaza Mubarak in Taheri Masjid after ghusl and kafan.

" Janaza was never kept in icebox " . :roll:

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1354

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Akhtiar wahid remember buhtaan is a big sin and lying about the janaza mubarak of dai ul muqaddas i assure you someday you will feel sorry for your lies

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1355

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:02 pm

james wrote:Tall claims from someone who doesn't even know how Meethaq is conducted.
Its better to know the "Contents" of misaaq rather then the ritual. The "Misaq" and its conditions and after effects posted by me on some other thread has burst your bubbles hence you chose to stress on the misaq rituals rather then its contents !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1356

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 pm

true_bohra wrote:ghulam muhammed wrote:Although the die hard Mufaddali abdes will not agree due to their slavish mentality but the ground reality is that a vast majority of Bohras appreciate SKQ's vision and criticise MS's looting tactics and laughable bayans. It is an accepted fact that they don't come out in the open and support SKQ publicly due to family concerns and threat perceptions from Muffy gang. Once SKQ puts his infrastructure in order then it wont be surprising if hordes of Bohras cross over to his side. Its all a matter of time !!

Was any opinion poll conducted for this or you assumed???
No signature campaign was carried out and 'sargas' taken to any collectorate office !

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1357

Unread post by monginis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:21 pm

james wrote:
alam wrote: You mean Jan not feb.

Janaaza was kept in icebox. This too is not public knowledge.
More bullshit from you. Ice in tub was kept around the Jussa Mubarak of Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA during deedar sharaf in bethak room on ground floor Saify Mahal.Thousands have seen this manzar.So it is public knowledge. Two three tubs of ice were kept around the Janaza Mubarak in Taheri Masjid after ghusl and kafan.

" Janaza was never kept in icebox " . :roll:
illiterate bud,

there is no need of ice tubes if death/burial occurs within 78 hours.

Maqbool
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1358

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 am

James,
Yes there are mass people in bohra community who are not happy with the way MS bs extracting money and his amil's dadagiri.

Ones the KQ bs machinery will be in place I am 100% sure that more and more people will cross the fence. I request all abdes who defend MS bs should mingle with the common bohras and then only they will know the reality of our community. We are on the base level where many majority bohras are suffering, and that is the reason I can say with confidence.

Very often the hard core abdes says to leave if you are not satisfied. They know very well it is not easy to leave because of setup of our community at present and once the flood door is open everybody will surprise the out come. That day will not be far away, Insha Allah.

Maqbool
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1359

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:04 am

james wrote:More bullshit from you. Ice in tub was kept around the Jussa Mubarak of Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA during deedar sharaf in bethak room on ground floor Saify Mahal.Thousands have seen this manzar.So it is public knowledge. Two three tubs of ice were kept around the Janaza Mubarak in Taheri Masjid after ghusl and kafan.

" Janaza was never kept in icebox " . :roll:
The Ice was kept to keep body for bad smell! I didn't know this. Doesn't this prove that SMB was not God on earth and he was made of as we all are.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1360

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 am

James you are still my brother......no problem whatever you say to me i would not mind, i can understand your extremely tangled in this cult which has formed past 30 years, anyone who has stood up against the norms is been considered an enemy directly, no question asked. Brother you are a victim of false propagation's and deceit, whatever has been fed to you...you have easily digested it. Brother i am telling you all this because i did not read it somewhere i know it because some insider has gave me this news. If you want to believe, believe it otherwise it is your wish.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1361

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 am

Maqbool wrote:James,
Yes there are mass people in bohra community who are not happy with the way MS bs extracting money and his amil's dadagiri.

Ones the KQ bs machinery will be in place I am 100% sure that more and more people will cross the fence. I request all abdes who defend MS bs should mingle with the common bohras and then only they will know the reality of our community. We are on the base level where many majority bohras are suffering, and that is the reason I can say with confidence.

Very often the hard core abdes says to leave if you are not satisfied. They know very well it is not easy to leave because of setup of our community at present and once the flood door is open everybody will surprise the out come. That day will not be far away, Insha Allah.
SMS abdes and SKQ supporters both are in minority ! major chunk of bohra fold is going along with the flow. Just watching the drama and discussing issues from both sides. It has become an interesting political game where an outcome is expected anytime soon. We may expect leniency in taxation from SMS camp to appear philanthropic to retain abdes. SKQ camp in growing time may start building up assets to organize and provide places for socio-religious events. In my opinion, in the long run both camps may cool down with their attacks on each other and bohras may stand divided as SMS and SKQ followers with their respective resources. Unless there are surprise moves or event of death in either side leadership.

SKQ Fan
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1362

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Being a Avid, die hard SKQ supporter I want it to be known that altough being in a minority at present we are working very hard to get a majority, and ensure our brothers and sisters see the enormous deception and fraud being perperated on them, by an imposter dai Muffadal BS and his extablsihment. Our vision is there for all to see , lead the community to our oriignal Fatemi Deen and with the guidance and doa of our dai Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS) inshallah we will get Fateh Mubeen soon . We believe in true islamic principles of La Iqra Ha Fee Deen so even to misguided, unfortunate folks like James and Salaar we bear no grudges or ill will . Our dai has so much Noor and Ilm that one day inshalah even such die hard Muffadlalis will see the Haq and flock to Sayenda Qutbuddin We do not believe in Lanaats or abuses and are even willing to co exist with them,albeit work on guiding them towards Noor and Haq .

Bohra spring
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1363

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:46 pm

I was reading and thought wow the article below has been replayed so many times

This succession is something we really struggle with whether it is 21st century or 1000 or more years ago.
Succession[edit]

After Ja'far al-Sadiq's death during the reign of the ‘Abbāsids, various Shī‘ī groups organised in secret opposition to their rule. Among them were the supporters of the proto-Ismā‘īlī community, of whom the most prominent group were called the "Mubārakiyyah".
There are hadīth which state that Ismā‘īl ibn Ja‘far "al-Mubārak"[citation needed] would be heir to the Imamate, as well as those that state Musa al-Kadhim[4][24] was to be the heir. However, Ismā‘īl predeceased his father.
Some of the Shī‘ah claimed Ismā‘īl had not died, but rather gone into hiding, but the proto-Ismā‘īlī group accepted his death and therefore that his eldest son, Muḥammad ibn Ismā‘īl, was now Imām. Muḥammad remained in contact with this "Mubārakiyyah" group, most of whom resided in Kūfah.[citation needed]
In contrast, Twelvers don't believe that Isma'il ibn Jafar was ever given the nass ("designation of the Imamate"),[25][26] but they acknowledge that this was the popular belief among the people at the time.[27] Both Shaykh Tusi[25] and Shaykh al-Sadūq[26] did not believe that the divine designation was changed (called Bada'), arguing that if matters as important as Imāmate were subject to change, then the fundamentals of belief should also be subject to change. Thus Twelvers accept that Mūsá al-Kāżim was the only son who was ever designated for Imāmate.
This is the initial point of divergence between the proto-Twelvers and the proto-Ismā‘īlī. This disagreement over the proper heir to Ja‘far has been a point of contention between the two groups ever since. The split among the Mubārakiyyah came with Muḥammad's death. The majority of the group denied his death; they recognised him as the Mahdi. The minority believed in his death and would eventually emerge in later times as the Fāṭimid Ismā‘īlī, ancestors to all modern groups.
Another Shia branch that emerged around the figure of Ja'far al-Sadiq was the Tawussite Shia. Following the death of al-Sadiq, the Tawussite's denied that he died and instead believed in his Mahdism.
Another Shia branch claimed that al-Sadiq's eldest surviving son Abdullah al-Aftah was the Imam to succeed his father. This branch was known as the Fathites. There is little evidence of them surviving beyond al-Aftah’s death, since he is commonly believed to have left no descendants.[28]

Habeel
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1364

Unread post by Habeel » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Indeed it has happened repeatedly. Both party can give justifications and prove to be righteous. Life is now! Today when this is happening lets be open minded and use our intelligence and recognize the Truth. It would be a big mistake to focus on belief and emotional attachment to one party. Belief system puts us in a box and as far as we are comfortable, we stay away from responsibility and to strive for the truth.

voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1365

Unread post by voice » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Salaams,

Syedna Qutbuddin TUS bethak on Saturday 29th March at 4pm Inshaallah.

Please email info@fatemidawat.com if you will be coming.

Address:

Darus Sakina (Madhuban Bungalow)
Pokhraine Rd No. 1, Upvan, Thane (W) 400606
(the bungalow gate is a big green one just before the Yeoor forest check naka)

GPS coordinates: 19.21842,72.95270

Directions for coming by car:

On the Eastern Express highway going towards Thane, after passing the Mulund toll station go straight, go over the first flyover, then go under the second flyover, take a left at the Cadbury factory junction, keep going straight past ‘Vartak Nagar’ until you reach Upvan, the green gate will be on your left before the Yeoor turn off.

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1366

Unread post by monginis » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:10 am

Attention please :

Some thing important is coming up.

fatemidawat.com website will be updated tomorrow (Saturday, March 29) Inshallah.

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1367

Unread post by answerer » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 am

Khuzaima Qutbuddin argues that the Dai, Mazoon andMukasir are one and the same and all three can see with the Noor of Allah Taala. His website also states the following: ”Syedna Qutbuddin’s supporters are with Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin, and he is with us.We are mumineen, true followers of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin, and true adherents to the misaaq, fulfilling our qasam of walayat to Dai Mazoon Mukasir.“ What justification can they provide for Syedi Mukasir Saheb Husain Bhai Saheb Husamuddin accepting Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as the mansoos of Syedna Mohammed Burhauddin RA? He writes that al Maula al Ajal Syedi Qadi Khan states that the obedience (ta’at) of the Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir are compulsory.Are Mumineen wrong in following Syedi Mukasir Saheb in accepting this Nass?

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1368

Unread post by answerer » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:18 am

SKQ Fan wrote:Being a Avid, die hard SKQ supporter I want it to be known that altough being in a minority at present we are working very hard to get a majority, and ensure our brothers and sisters see the enormous deception and fraud being perperated on them, by an imposter dai Muffadal BS and his extablsihment. Our vision is there for all to see , lead the community to our oriignal Fatemi Deen and with the guidance and doa of our dai Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS) inshallah we will get Fateh Mubeen soon . We believe in true islamic principles of La Iqra Ha Fee Deen so even to misguided, unfortunate folks like James and Salaar we bear no grudges or ill will . Our dai has so much Noor and Ilm that one day inshalah even such die hard Muffadlalis will see the Haq and flock to Sayenda Qutbuddin We do not believe in Lanaats or abuses and are even willing to co exist with them,albeit work on guiding them towards Noor and Haq .
ohhhhh reallly .... u belive in noor n haq ..but u Dnt belive in lanat ..dats sounds intresting

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1369

Unread post by answerer » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:32 am

Sceptical wrote:Interresting, Qutbi Bohra Wiki article has been cleaned :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutbi_Bohra
hahaha lol ... 4 lakhs 50 thousnd ....
I think they should increase more zeros ......

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1370

Unread post by monginis » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:19 am

answerer wrote:
Sceptical wrote:Interresting, Qutbi Bohra Wiki article has been cleaned :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutbi_Bohra
hahaha lol ... 4 lakhs 50 thousnd ....
I think they should increase more zeros ......
Zinger you IP is same and I can detect it in seconds, better mask your IP address before you create another ID LOOOL

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1371

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:54 pm

answerer wrote:hahaha lol ... 4 lakhs 50 thousnd ....
I think they should increase more zeros ......
4 lakh 50 thousand or 4 thousand 5 hundred, it doesn't matter, even the rapist Asaram Bapu had more then 10 lakh followers, same like SMS, so what does it prove brother ???

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1372

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:57 pm

As always Haq ni waat is as clear day light

http://www.whoistruesyedna.com/

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1373

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:44 am

rational_guy wrote:As always Haq ni waat is as clear day light

http://www.whoistruesyedna.com/
website is still under construction.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1374

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:23 am

monginis wrote:
rational_guy wrote:As always Haq ni waat is as clear day light

http://www.whoistruesyedna.com/
website is still under construction.
LOL...why do abde muffadalis always like to fall on their face for no reason.

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1375

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:21 am

And I dont know why they cry when they say," Allah Ta'aala Aqa Mola ni Umr Shareef ne Qayamat tak Darazz karein"... Whats there to cry man.. Crying for having long life ?... This makes me laugh sometimes..

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1376

Unread post by answerer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
answerer wrote:hahaha lol ... 4 lakhs 50 thousnd ....
I think they should increase more zeros ......
4 lakh 50 thousand or 4 thousand 5 hundred, it doesn't matter, even the rapist Asaram Bapu had more then 10 lakh followers, same like SMS, so what does it prove brother ???
u knw each n evrythng. of asaram bapu .... I think u aso a fan of him ..... go get some life ... ... brother ... its not a talk .. of hundred n thousands .... its a talk of truth n lie .. its show how to distract ppl

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1377

Unread post by answerer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:08 am

monginis wrote:
answerer wrote: hahaha lol ... 4 lakhs 50 thousnd ....
I think they should increase more zeros ......
Zinger you IP is same and I can detect it in seconds, better mask your IP address before you create another ID LOOOL
zinger ?????? m nt zinger

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1378

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:45 am

Qualities of Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (TUS)

Khuzaima Qutbuddin

• He went to Wilson and Xaviers college to study psychology. Did not complete his degree as he got appointed as Mazoon when he was in the middle of the course and dropped out.

• He speaks fluent English.

• He speaks Arabic. Arranged for first trip of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA to Cairo for opening of Zari Rasul Husain AS and also arranged for Azhar Doctorate for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

• He learnt most of his Deeni Knowledge from his father Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA who apparently also gave him special time in private at night, for long hours after all had left.

• One mumin (name kept private for safety) was told by Syedna Taher Saifuddin to go to listen to Khuzaima Qutbuddin waez and said that “ye ilm mara si lidhu che, ane tu waha ja, tane wadhare samajh parse”

• About Khuzaima Qutbuddin waez, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (most powerful orator known in chain of Duat) said in his letter which is translated on Fatemi Dawat website.

• He can conduct waez of 3 hours without looking once at a piece of paper. Very learned and amazing style of oratory inherited from his father.

• His daily routine very similar to Syedna Taher Saifuddin, as he gives sabaq to his children during morning for 2-3 hours with regularity.

• He takes vasila without reading, but from the heart as one feels it. He is not reading a prepared script.

• He has an amazing memory as testified by many people.

• He is well travelled across the world.

• He is very open to new discoveries of science and knowledge.

• He does bayan from sources of Dawat kitab only and gives reference to them in many occasions.

• A true scholar is what many people say about him.

• He has some difficulty in speech after his surgery, but makes immense effort. Requires full attention while listening to him. Some say they have difficulty understanding some words.

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1379

Unread post by answerer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Qualities of Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (TUS)

Khuzaima Qutbuddin

• He went to Wilson and Xaviers college to study psychology. Did not complete his degree as he got appointed as Mazoon when he was in the middle of the course and dropped out.

• He speaks fluent English.

• He speaks Arabic. Arranged for first trip of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA to Cairo for opening of Zari Rasul Husain AS and also arranged for Azhar Doctorate for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

• He learnt most of his Deeni Knowledge from his father Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA who apparently also gave him special time in private at night, for long hours after all had left.

• One mumin (name kept private for safety) was told by Syedna Taher Saifuddin to go to listen to Khuzaima Qutbuddin waez and said that “ye ilm mara si lidhu che, ane tu waha ja, tane wadhare samajh parse”

• About Khuzaima Qutbuddin waez, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (most powerful orator known in chain of Duat) said in his letter which is translated on Fatemi Dawat website.

• He can conduct waez of 3 hours without looking once at a piece of paper. Very learned and amazing style of oratory inherited from his father.

• His daily routine very similar to Syedna Taher Saifuddin, as he gives sabaq to his children during morning for 2-3 hours with regularity.

• He takes vasila without reading, but from the heart as one feels it. He is not reading a prepared script.

• He has an amazing memory as testified by many people.

• He is well travelled across the world.

• He is very open to new discoveries of science and knowledge.

• He does bayan from sources of Dawat kitab only and gives reference to them in many occasions.

• A true scholar is what many people say about him.

• He has some difficulty in speech after his surgery, but makes immense effort. Requires full attention while listening to him. Some say they have difficulty understanding some words.
Syedi Qutub b. Suleiman does the zikr of a major finat which occured in the zaman of Syedna Dawud B. Qutub Shah RA in the Kitab Muntaza‘ ul Akhbar. The dushman, Suleiman Laeen b. Syedi Hasan,did baghawat in the era of Syedna Dawud b. Qutub Shah RA in which Moula RA and Mumineen underwent an immense mehnat. After this event, a schism occurred in Da’wat which is present until this day (Suleimani Bohras). In this zikr, Syedi Qutub writes that it is very astonishing that. Suleiman did iqrar of (accepted) the nass of Syedna Dawud b. Qutub RA for three years.Proof is found in his actions as well as several letters that he wrote to him. It wasn’t until after three years after accepting nass and the position of Syedna Dawud b. Qutub Shah RA that he proclaimed himself the ‘muddai.’This fitnat, which is only briefly referred to here, is quite reminiscent to the video included above of the son of Khuzaima, Abdeali. This video was taken in Ujjain in 1433H during the Ashara waaz.Shehzada Qaid Johar BS also confirmed in his letter to the Hindustan Times in April 2013, that Khuzaima himselfhad congratulated Syedna Mufaddal TUS on becoming Mansoosof Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. On Khuzaimas previous site,http://www.Tahiyaat.com, in the events section there was news that Khuzaima himself had presided over the Majlis of the Urus of Syedna Noor Mohammed Nooruddin on 4th Rajab 1432 (the day after the London Nass was made public), where the bayaan of Shehzada Qaid Johar BS regarding the Nass was relayed. Khuzaim as team have now removed that site and forwarded the domain to their current site, thus destroying all evidence. There are also many instances when Khuzaima has talked about the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS after 1432H(when the nass was made public)and done duafor him. The mumineen of America, Canada and Secundrabad are witness to this.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1380

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:49 pm

Answerer
I am no SKQ die-hard. But your explanation is no defense.
Takiyat, safety, and respect for Burhanuddin maula are the reasons SKQ went along with the rest of the massess who were under a spell.

You are invoking the fallacy of resemblance as an argument.