Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sufi monk

Re: SKQ saheb we need explainations!

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:54 am

and when you get your answer come back and let us know what he says. :wink:

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Sorry sufi monk
Mr. SKQ is in US market trying to find people to join him along with good perks.At this moment he is in CA. but on 06/09/14 he will be willowbrook IL.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Sufi monk wrote:and when you get your answer come back and let us know what he says. :wink:
I thought you are the Diwaan of Mr SKQ. You have all his information updated.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:24 pm

shabbir4u wrote:Sorry sufi monk
Mr. SKQ is in US market trying to find people to join him along with good perks.At this moment he is in CA. but on 06/09/14 he will be willowbrook IL.
I know it very well where he is, but he must have left his representative in thane.
Last edited by Sufi monk on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:52 pm

shabbir4u wrote:Sorry sufi monk
I will admit to it. I was offered some perks for giving misaq to SKQ TUS. Two of the biggest ones are 1) Hidayat for this life 2) Naja'at in the afterlife.

Another perk included never having to hear bayanns touting benefits of roti making...(mind you my family eats roti with every meal but I don't want to hear it discussed in painful detail in a waaz and I definitely don't need to visit an exhibition about it - give me a break we are 5,000 years after Mohenjodaro - roti has long moved from the realm of cutting edge to the mundane.)

tasneempati

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:28 am

Yaar Natkhat Pari" Aisa lagta he tera bhi is story me koi roll tha. Ab kuch nahi ho sakta hai. Just forget it.
natkhat pari wrote:Skq is good swimer theirs big swimming pool in darus sakina.nafisa ali state level swimmer. Google nafisa ali now wow omg

rational_guy

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 pm

a good teaching tool for mothers to teach their children at home

http://fatemidawat.com/madrasa_sabaq/riwayat/#mabas

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:39 am

Is he going to be mazoon of SKQ dawat? or will they pass power to some one outsider for a change?
only time will tell
Attachments
10376317_474056926062322_986181762356325916_n.jpg
Last edited by Sufi monk on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 am

I cant believe in 100 billion population on planet earth, Imam(s) is choosing only one family from last 300 years to represent him.
some thing must be seriously wrong over here.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Sufi monk wrote:I cant believe in 100 billion population on planet earth, Imam(s) is choosing only one family from last 300 years to represent him.
100 billion people? Easy on the pipe Sufi saab.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:08 pm

I think after the rebuttal SKQ saheb has mended his own ways, he is publishing stuff like photos, events and bayans but no, not a zikr of Nass video of Muffadal Saifuddin bhaisaab. SKQ saheb please clear the air, it is matter of faith, aqalmando ne isharo aapo, aqalmando toh ghana che.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 pm

shehzada wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:I cant believe in 100 billion population on planet earth, Imam(s) is choosing only one family from last 300 years to represent him.
100 billion people? Easy on the pipe Sufi saab.
sorry I was considering monkeys as well, Humans are just 7.046 billion (2012) according to google. :wink:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:08 am

There are many qasidas and doas in Arabic that are recited by mumineen very regularly, some even daily. These qasidas and doas are priceless treasures that over hudaat, our guides have given us. It is our endeavor to make the substance and matter of these doas more accessible to mumineen by presenting them with translation and commentary. Our hope is that a better understanding of the meaning of the doas and qasidas would make the experience of reciting them all the more engaging and rewarding.

https://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com ... e-2014.pdf

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:24 am

LEGAL UPDATE & RESPONSE TO ‘CROMWELL HOSPITAL AUDIO & VIDEO

The Bombay High Court is currently in vacation. As instructed by the Court, the Plaintiff’s rejoinder is to be filed on the 13th of June 2014. And the matter will be listed for directions on June 16th 2014.
A detailed response to the audio and video presented by Shz. Mufaddal Saifuddin of the purported ‘Nass’ in Cromwell hospital in London in June 2011 will be presented in Sijill next week. The delay is due to legal considerations.
http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/#legalvideo

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:14 am

I seriously don't think Imam has to do anything with the selection of the Dai and his entourage, we might have beliefs that an Imam selects and guides the Dai. How can an Imam instruct a Dai to set up policies of atrocities, persecution, subjugation, extortion from their fellow brothers and sisters.
My mind can't comprehend the reason of Imam's absence from among us. Why is his life in danger in this day and age that he is still hiding. What is hiding for? Ismaili Imam Aga khan lives among his followers. Why is our Imam in seclusion in the present day?
Has the Dai instructed Imam to stay in seclusion or our Imam is afraid of the Dai and his gang so he keeps himself in hiding?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 am

Sceptical wrote:
LEGAL UPDATE & RESPONSE TO ‘CROMWELL HOSPITAL AUDIO & VIDEO

The Bombay High Court is currently in vacation. As instructed by the Court, the Plaintiff’s rejoinder is to be filed on the 13th of June 2014. And the matter will be listed for directions on June 16th 2014.
A detailed response to the audio and video presented by Shz. Mufaddal Saifuddin of the purported ‘Nass’ in Cromwell hospital in London in June 2011 will be presented in Sijill next week. The delay is due to legal considerations.
Is Imam on vacation too?!? :roll:

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:32 am

2 Zahra Hasanat Medical Vans working.
http://fatemidawat.com/about-2/zahra-hasanaat/

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:24 pm

rational_guy wrote:2 Zahra Hasanat Medical Vans working.
http://fatemidawat.com/about-2/zahra-hasanaat/
good work, at least better than other bohra hospitals who dont leave patient until they or their relatives pay the complete bills.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:51 pm

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:58 pm

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2008/07/18/z ... oa-namaaz/ - how long before these photos disappear?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:45 pm

kimanumanu wrote:http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2008/07/18/z ... oa-namaaz/ - how long before these photos disappear?
Thanks for posting this brother. Took me to a time when many things were still right in our dawat. The Mazoon and mansoos was doing khidmat of his Dai and naas despite the ill-intentions of so many around him.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:49 am

kimanumanu wrote:http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2008/07/18/z ... oa-namaaz/ - how long before these photos disappear?

Many Thanks for posting this link. It was indeed nostalgic watching these photos and as think_for_yourself rightly said it took us back to the time when things were still right in our dawat. Could not help noticing MS sidelined in one of the pics. Clear indication of who was more important. :)

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:57 am

same rutba naa saheb suddenly became lanati and idiots like zinger,james,Adam and True abde jump high to lanat on such dignified person.

2 paise kaa tadakda/joker muffy became dai (it really sounds funny though)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:21 am

my conscience is clear because i never abused our ex-Mazun Maula.

You on the other hand, have a lot to answer for when you face Allah when He will ask you to explain the different stand you took under each of those 30 ids of yours

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:11 am

zinger if you consider yourself not an extremist, why is Shz MS side not answering my question. Can you answer them

Questions for Shz Mufaddal Saifuddin, Qaid Johar, Aliasger Kalimuddin or their representatives James, True_bohra, max etc

1. For the last three years why is there no importance to secular education. Ikhwan us safa written by the Imam AS merges rationality/science and our Ismaili tayyebi theology and shows the right path towards Tawheed.

2. Why are you all suppressing women's education. There is a saying "educate a women you educate the family".

3. Why are you all renovating badri mahal offices two to three times in the last 8 years.

4. Why are you all constructing new jamea's when Dawat administration does not require so many religious "scholars"

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:08 am

rational_guy wrote:zinger if you consider yourself not an extremist, why is Shz MS side not answering my question. Can you answer them

Questions for Shz Mufaddal Saifuddin, Qaid Johar, Aliasger Kalimuddin or their representatives James, True_bohra, max etc

1. For the last three years why is there no importance to secular education. Ikhwan us safa written by the Imam AS merges rationality/science and our Ismaili tayyebi theology and shows the right path towards Tawheed.

2. Why are you all suppressing women's education. There is a saying "educate a women you educate the family".

3. Why are you all renovating badri mahal offices two to three times in the last 8 years.

4. Why are you all constructing new jamea's when Dawat administration does not require so many religious "scholars"

You gotta be kidding Bro. im not Muffadal Maula. ask him yourself

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:26 am

look at this moron, on one hand he says "mufaddal maula" on other hand he says he never abused SKQ?

either u are a hypocrite or ur love for ur "maula" is fake, because clearly ur master is abusing and ordered to abuse SKQ in masjid, and for number of days they showered lanat on SKQ.

so either stop calling mufaddal as muala or accept ur are abuser of SKQ.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 am

zinger wrote:
rational_guy wrote:zinger if you consider yourself not an extremist, why is Shz MS side not answering my question. Can you answer them

You gotta be kidding Bro. im not Muffadal Maula. ask him yourself

Since you believe in Shz MS, QE and Aliasger Kalimuddin. U agree to their ideology and therefore you have to bare brunt to its outcome. But don't you find it curious the whole PR group of the Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin is silent on this matter. Even a 5 year old will tell you, that he/she would want her mother to get educated.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:38 pm

I can't understand why people call Muffadal as shezada or presently Moula . Are all criminals in the community labeled as shezada or Moula?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:34 am

Sufi monk wrote:look at this moron, on one hand he says "mufaddal maula" on other hand he says he never abused SKQ?

either u are a hypocrite or ur love for ur "maula" is fake, because clearly ur master is abusing and ordered to abuse SKQ in masjid, and for number of days they showered lanat on SKQ.

so either stop calling mufaddal as muala or accept ur are abuser of SKQ.
Hey jackass. atleast i refer to the latter as ex-Mazun Maula, which is more than what i can say for u when you refer to him as SKQ.

Werent you just a few days ago proclaiming yourself as a follower of ex-Mazun Maula? What happened now? SKQ???

Get real you little snot and slink away from here