Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Crater Lake
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2251

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:56 am

And WHAT did he do? He revealed to the world that nass was conferred on him 50 years ago. He did not drug SMB and make him read things. He did not lie about what SMB had said. Since when is speaking the truth at the risk of losing your home family and friends, a sin?

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2252

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:58 am

Universaldad wrote:I have called KQ a[DELETED] i.e. a speech impaired person. What is wrong in that. Why dont you call a blind man blind, or a mute person a mute. The gujrati word may sound crude but there is no other word for bobro, if there is then let me know so I can describe him better, cause for sure KQ does not have any positive attributes anymore... He lost all of this the day he went against the nass of SMB in his heart and started planning his bagawat. .
My apologies for the misunderstanding, but from the context of the conversation this is what I deduce, that SKQ’s speech impairment is due to his rebellion or claim.

Some of the SMS-lovers in my social circle too profess such mentality. Moreover, there is also understanding promoted by Kothari amils that sickness is due to gunaaho ni saza !

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2253

Unread post by MMH » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:36 am

No, the voices are not the same...and so what if they are...they are father and son after all....wait, are you trying to say because MS sounds like SMB, he qualifies to be a dai? :roll:


Oh yeah you asked me whether I had attended yesterday's relay- I could not, but as I mentioned practice makes perfect!!! If you spend so much time on image builders, there has to be some outcome..

Ibrat wrote: to be very honest SMS voice is quite similar like SMB so any abuse to SMS is like abuse to SMB.

get the audio of young SMB and you will see what I am talking about.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2254

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:39 am

Crater Lake wrote:Out of the 20 or so active posters just on this site, there are at least 10 ejamaat card holders supportive of SKQ.
There are many more in the closet ! some support, some sympathize with SKQ's situation. fighting a loosing battle. some admire his courage to take a stand against the goliath kothar enterprise. the SKQ/SMS conflict is like a daily soap opera where average bohra is watching without must affect on thier spirituality. However SMS camp is providing more entertainment with thier laanatbazi and subsequent actions of abdes.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2255

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:41 am

Crater Lake wrote:And WHAT did he do? He revealed to the world that nass was conferred on him 50 years ago. He did not drug SMB and make him read things. He did not lie about what SMB had said. Since when is speaking the truth at the risk of losing your home family and friends, a sin?
There was no Nass on him, he fabricated this. Why did he not dispute this out in the life time of SMB after the official multiple Nass on SMS ? Why did he reveal this to his sons and others when if he was asked to keep a secret? Why did he kidnap the children from Saifee Mahal? Why did he not come for the Janaza..... KQ has no answers.... a claimant is all that he is.

Khozemites keep saying Mumineen did not have love for KQ when he was a Mazoon, which is not the case. Mumineen lost all the respect and love for KQ the day he did bagawat on the day of the Janaza of SMB. Mumineen did have questions though before that day seeing the amal of KQ and the disrespect he was showing towards SMB... this was happening for many years. I have been witness to this. Mumineen would always give him benefit of doubt. KQ was only a Mazoon.... He was not masoom like the Dai SMB and his Mansoos SMS. SMS is the Dai now who is the waris of SMB and STS. KQ is a dawedaar.

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2256

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:27 am

Universaldad wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:And WHAT did he do? He revealed to the world that nass was conferred on him 50 years ago. He did not drug SMB and make him read things. He did not lie about what SMB had said. Since when is speaking the truth at the risk of losing your home family and friends, a sin?
There was no Nass on him, he fabricated this. Why did he not dispute this out in the life time of SMB after the official multiple Nass on SMS ? Why did he reveal this to his sons and others when if he was asked to keep a secret? Why did he kidnap the children from Saifee Mahal? Why did he not come for the Janaza..... KQ has no answers.... a claimant is all that he is.

Khozemites keep saying Mumineen did not have love for KQ when he was a Mazoon, which is not the case. Mumineen lost all the respect and love for KQ the day he did bagawat on the day of the Janaza of SMB. Mumineen did have questions though before that day seeing the amal of KQ and the disrespect he was showing towards SMB... this was happening for many years. I have been witness to this. Mumineen would always give him benefit of doubt. KQ was only a Mazoon.... He was not masoom like the Dai SMB and his Mansoos SMS. SMS is the Dai now who is the waris of SMB and STS. KQ is a dawedaar.
Dawedaar Khuzaima to Dawedaar Khuzaima aj chhe.. Diwo lai ne dhoondso, to Khuzaima jewo Dawedaar nahin mile..

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2257

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:32 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Universaldad wrote:I have called KQ a [DELETED] i.e. a speech impaired person. What is wrong in that. Why dont you call a blind man blind, or a mute person a mute.
It means that you would call your limping father a [DELETED] ! During his later years, SMB had lost all his teeth so did you call him[DELETED] ? He wore dentures which protruded weirdly, so would you call him []DELETED] ?
Ghulam [DELETED].
By disrespecting Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, you have proved over a period of time that you along with your Z [DELETED]. are the worst of the lot.
I would consider you worse than the Qutbis because you hated Burhanuddin Maula AQ during his hayaat and even now.
Anyone who seconds this B$^@$# would be shaamil in the cursing of Burhanuddin Maula AQ and would join this [DELETED]. in hell where he is sure to end up.

Keeping Nass issue on one side, I would say peopel like you are the true enemies of Dawat. and I know that the day you stop posting here, something really worse has happened to you and your lot.. and I will be very glad that you have met your anjaam.

Only a true dushman like you can curse our Dai. I wont say your Dai because you never believed in him. and If you dont believe in the Dai, then why are you on this forum.?

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2258

Unread post by MMH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:42 am

Universaldad wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:And WHAT did he do? He revealed to the world that nass was conferred on him 50 years ago. He did not drug SMB and make him read things. He did not lie about what SMB had said. Since when is speaking the truth at the risk of losing your home family and friends, a sin?
There was no Nass on him, he fabricated this. Why did he not dispute this out in the life time of SMB after the official multiple Nass on SMS ? Why did he reveal this to his sons and others when if he was asked to keep a secret? Why did he kidnap the children from Saifee Mahal? Why did he not come for the Janaza..... KQ has no answers.... a claimant is all that he is.

Khozemites keep saying Mumineen did not have love for KQ when he was a Mazoon, which is not the case. Mumineen lost all the respect and love for KQ the day he did bagawat on the day of the Janaza of SMB. Mumineen did have questions though before that day seeing the amal of KQ and the disrespect he was showing towards SMB... this was happening for many years. I have been witness to this. Mumineen would always give him benefit of doubt. KQ was only a Mazoon.... He was not masoom like the Dai SMB and his Mansoos SMS. SMS is the Dai now who is the waris of SMB and STS. KQ is a dawedaar.

- There was a Nass on him. He doesn't need to be subjected to the ridicule from the Mufaddali gang at an advanced stage of his life. He is on Haqq and feels the need to tell people about this.
- When has he said he has revealed to his sons? Figment of your imagination?
- There are too many inconsistencies in the multiple 'Nass' events presently. MS doesn't even remember the date when the most important revelation of his life was made to him. The so called witnesses are not neutral people. Instead they have their own vested interests in keeping MS as a dai. How can you believe in them?
- Yes this feeling of hatred towards the mazoon has been infiltrated through the jamea and the interactions of rayyat na logon and the Y.N group. They have successfully
managed to keep doubts in the minds of people like you universaldad! You are a perfect sample of an experiments where venom against the mazoon was administered in a timely fashion and the spite shown in all your posts is the result of that venom!
- We have been witness to all of the waaz of SKQ and he made a mention of his love for Burhanuddin Moula quite frequently and openly. What are you ranting about just one incident in Raudat which could be a figment of your imagination?
- MS is a claimant, not SKQ....MS is the one who has hijacked the dawat because of his greed for power and money...

Really, if you don't respect someone, you probably would keep quiet about it...you don't call people with medical impediments names like this. I am sure you will learn this some time or the other because life comes full circle...

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2259

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:42 am

Universaldad wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: It means that you would call your limping father a [DELETED]. ! During his later years, SMB had lost all his teeth so did you call him [DELETED]. ? He wore dentures which protruded weirdly, so would you call him [DELETED]. ?
KQ is a man I do not respect anymore.... I choose to call him a [DELETED]. and each of his followers Ghelo! :D
Just to be clear, I do not agree that you should call KQ a [DELETED].o.
He is a [DELETED].r and thats what he should be called. Cursing him using such words is not necessary.
I am not a sympathiser in any way as you can see my posts but calling someone's impediment with names is unwarranted.

That said, all other arguments from me still stands against the Dawedaar.

Crater Lake
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2260

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:47 am

I hereby do baraat with Noorie and UniversalDaddy and the rest of his kind :D Off to Hawaii with my beautiful family and looking forward not to have to engage with trash anymore. I want back the minutes of my life I wasted on these fools! MMH don't waste your time. Let them spew venom, it is not as if everyone is not aware of the truth already. This seems to be their job and you and I have lives to live.
Aloha!

think_for_yourself
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2261

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:00 am

Crater Lake wrote:I hereby do baraat with Noorie and UniversalDaddy and the rest of his kind :D Off to Hawaii with my beautiful family and looking forward not to have to engage with trash anymore. I want back the minutes of my life I wasted on these fools! MMH don't waste your time. Let them spew venom, it is not as if everyone is not aware of the truth already. This seems to be their job and you and I have lives to live.
Aloha!
Happy Travels Crater Lake. Which island? PM me :)

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2262

Unread post by MMH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:39 am

Crater Lake wrote:I hereby do baraat with Noorie and UniversalDaddy and the rest of his kind :D Off to Hawaii with my beautiful family and looking forward not to have to engage with trash anymore. I want back the minutes of my life I wasted on these fools! MMH don't waste your time. Let them spew venom, it is not as if everyone is not aware of the truth already. This seems to be their job and you and I have lives to live.
Aloha!

Happy Holiday!!! Have a good one :D

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2263

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:28 pm

noor5253 wrote:Ghulam [DELETED]..
By disrespecting Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, you have proved over a period of time that you along with your Z(wolfie) are the worst of the lot.I would consider you worse than the Qutbis because you hated Burhanuddin Maula AQ during his hayaat and even now.
[DELETED].5253,

You can call me any names because that's the least people like you can do when you don't have any logical arguments, someone calls KQ a [DELETED]. and then blah blah. And BTW, Yes, I was always against SMB as he and his father were the root cause of the corruption, extortion and harassment in the community which has multiplied ten fold. You need to have a cursory glance at the innumerable posts on this forum by different members which stands testimony to what I say, for starters just read the thread "Archives of PDB website". Iam fully aware that even after going through the posts you will still continue with your reverse sajdas and remain a [DELETED]. because that's your destiny.
noor5253 wrote:I would say peopel like you are the true enemies of Dawat. and I know that the day you stop posting here, something really worse has happened to you and your lot.. and I will be very glad that you have met your anjaam.
Truth is always bitter and one cant expect anything else other then the stereotype "Dawat na dushman" and "Wahabi" tag labelled on people who expose your leaders because you don't have the balls to argue logically and point by point. It is your extreme frustration of not being able to defend your masters that you come up with stupid and malicious quotes like above, keep it up and go on spitting as much venom as you can because truth can never change.
noor5253 wrote:I wont say your Dai because you never believed in him. and If you dont believe in the Dai, then why are you on this forum.?
Again spoken like a broken record, please come up with something more sensible although it is too much to expect from a brainwashed bafoon like you.

SBM
Posts: 6464
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2264

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:35 pm

noor5253
and If you dont believe in the Dai, then why are you on this forum.?
Interesting quote from Noor5253. Did he mistook this forum for Kothari Controlled website

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2265

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:41 pm

noor5253 wrote:Dawedaar Khuzaima to Dawedaar Khuzaima aj chhe..
"Dawedaar" means "Contender" and by virtue of which BOTH KQ and MS are Dawedaars till such time that the matter is decided in court of law although practically speaking it wont have much of an impact on either of the group's followers. Its like Asaram Bapu going in jail for serious offences like rape and murder but still there are thousands of his followers who continue to worship him as before.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2266

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:44 pm

Universaldad wrote:KQ is a man I do not respect anymore.... I choose to call him a [DELETED]. and each of his followers [DELETED].!
What you call a person who acts in an insane manner ?? In case you find it difficult let me tell you, he is called [DELETED]. ! Hope you get the drift :lol:

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2267

Unread post by trvoice » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Universaldad wrote:
:D Well just highlighting the fact that he needs subtitles to explain himself. Sorry it came out crudely, but yes it is a disability... he is speech and mentally impaired.

Yes i see the nasiyat and advise of SMS and I take it to heart... I have not uttered any curse word to any one on this forum, infact it is the reformists and the Khozemites who have used bad language on to SMS and me. I have called KQ a bobro i.e. a speech impaired person. What is wrong in that. Why dont you call a blind man blind, or a mute person a mute. The gujrati word may sound crude but there is no other word for bobro, if there is then let me know so I can describe him better.

I am sure you must be calling hussain saifuddin "Hakla" cause he is impaired too, nothing wrong with that right ?

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2268

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:56 am

SBM wrote:
noor5253
and If you dont believe in the Dai, then why are you on this forum.?
Interesting quote from Noor5253. Did he mistook this forum for Kothari Controlled website
Just like the reverse sajda, this question also should be reversed ... Why are noor5253 et al on this forum when it is totally anti-kothar ? I had once mentioned that the orthodox would be better off starting a new forum where they can sing the shaan and mojizas to their hearts content. As per their 'profound' knowledge, we are insignificant and not able to even scratch (forget about denting) the kothar machinery, so it fails me why they like to spend their time and energy here so much. They can be gracious enough to leave us to do our 'insignificant and inconsequential' work. Oh .. but wait .. now I get it. Even though they claim to be have the majority, they come here to throw their verbal abuses which is exactly similar to how they curse SKQ even though they claim to have 99% of the following. One word to sum it up - Insecurity.

Saif53
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2269

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:44 pm

The Qutbis Bohras & The Reformist Munafiqeen
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... iqeen.html

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2270

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Saif53 wrote:The Qutbis Bohras & The Reformist Munafiqeen
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... iqeen.html
The desperation is becoming more and more obvious.

Ozdundee
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2271

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Saif53 wrote:The Qutbis Bohras & The Reformist Munafiqeen
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... iqeen.html

Good free publicity for this site...if only they gave out the link ! :D

If the baseless rumour is that SKQ and reformists are United...why not try it in reality ?

Let us say 10,000PDB/udaipur plus 1000 reformists plus 1000 Qutbi is 12, 000

If 2000 reformists and Qutbis are giving the SMS group nightmares that they have to mention and challenge us regularly can you imagine 12,000 ...it will create earthquakes within SMS

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2272

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:08 pm

the muffadali bohra followers of the fraudulent dawedaar ms do not seem to realise how apocryphal their position is.

1. they have put all their eggs in the fraud's basket who has forcibly taken the position of dai, thus controlling all the bohra jamaat properties, masjids, jamaatkhanas and trust lands and institutions.
2. there is a court case afoot in which there is a possibility that the fraud will be exposed.
3. the muffadali's have decided to pre-empt this by going into overdrive with their strident laanatbazi, hyper emotional display of zealotry and religious fervour, taking adulation for the dawedaar to stratospheric levels of shirk and kufr.
4. not content with gaali galoch inside the masjids under control of the imposter, they have decided to come here in droves and abuse the 'freedoms' that this reformist forum provides by exposing their low breeding and crass mindsets, a superb example of which was provided by the self-posted video clip of a jaahil and inhuman abde attacking a poor dog, transferring his anger against the rightful dai onto the dog, as if this twisted and perverted logic could in any way justify that jahalat.
5. although this forum is run by reformists, 98% of those who post here or come here to read only (silent participants) are muffadali registered jamaat members who expose the nonsense, tyranny, loot and corruption inside this cult. by abusing this forum and all those who post here, the jaahil mufafadalis are only abusing their own kind. not knowing who these insiders are who are betraying all their kufr and cultish practices is driving the jaahils wild with anger, frustration and resentment.
6. for the muffadalis to have a balanced debate, they should do the honourable thing and have their sites like maalumat, zeninfo etc opened up for free discussion like this site. as you come here to abuse, do laanatbazi and gaali galoch etc, why not reciprocate and open up your sites also? not that we want to behave in the same uncivilised manner as you, but allow us to challenge your cult as freely as you do here.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2273

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:58 am

Given that KQ's court case will fail in the soon to near future... he better look out for his survival options.

Here is the KQ clan in deep discussions with the Baha'i community.

http://www.fatemidawat.com/events/event ... akina.html

:D

Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2274

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:30 am

Universaldad wrote:Given that KQ's court case will fail in the soon to near future... he better look out for his survival options.

Here is the KQ clan in deep discussions with the Baha'i community.

http://www.fatemidawat.com/events/event ... akina.html

:D
Recently Mufaddal Bs met muslim delegation from alighar university...does it mean that bohras are going to become sunnis

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2275

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:47 am

Dumbledore wrote:
Universaldad wrote:Given that KQ's court case will fail in the soon to near future... he better look out for his survival options.

Here is the KQ clan in deep discussions with the Baha'i community.

http://www.fatemidawat.com/events/event ... akina.html

:D
Recently Mufaddal Bs met muslim delegation from alighar university...does it mean that bohras are going to become sunnis
Please don't forget baba Ramdev :lol:

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2276

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:24 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
Dumbledore wrote: Recently Mufaddal Bs met muslim delegation from alighar university...does it mean that bohras are going to become sunnis
Please don't forget baba Ramdev :lol:
And the Alavis.

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2277

Unread post by MMH » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:33 am

You all are forgetting the hindu nass 'dream boy'...


kimanumanu wrote:
DisillusionedDB wrote: Please don't forget baba Ramdev :lol:
And the Alavis.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2278

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:02 am

MMH wrote:You all are forgetting the hindu nass 'dream boy'...


kimanumanu wrote: And the Alavis.

I believe the Alighar University delegation was there to request Syedna Saheb to accept the chancellorship of the university in the footsteps of SMB and STS.

And where have i said it was Khozemites joining the Baha'i people. He is free to do so if he wishes. You assumed what I said given your insecurity. Did you for one moment not think that he may be trying to woo the 7.5 million strong Baha'i people into his fold by being a prophet to them?

:D

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2279

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:07 am

Universaldad wrote:I believe the Alighar University delegation was there to request Syedna Saheb to accept the chancellorship of the university in the footsteps of SMB and STS.
I would love to see speech of SMS addressing aligarh university students ! can SMS communicate in English ? just asking, Jokes Apart !

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2280

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:29 am

humanbeing wrote:
Universaldad wrote:I believe the Alighar University delegation was there to request Syedna Saheb to accept the chancellorship of the university in the footsteps of SMB and STS.
I would love to see speech of SMS addressing aligarh university students ! can SMS communicate in English ? just asking, Jokes Apart !
For sure he can communicate in English, you will be surprised. And english is not the criteria, it is his mindset, knowledge and personality that communicates and delivers to the audience that matters. Inshallah AMU will have the privilege of having SMS as its chancellor.