Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:42 am

There was a time when no one gave any respect to our 47th Dai that is Syedna Abdul Qader Najmuddin (AQ) and when one of his son asked that " Moula aap apno jalwo su kam nahee bataota eh logo ne chup karwa waastey". He told his Son that when the time is right people will come flocking towards are dawat and that is what happened during the reign of 51st and 52nd Duat mutlaqeens. So patience is that key we have to be patient with the current turmoil and wait for the right time when the rightful successor will declare victory over his adversaries.
If Imam uz zaman (tus) is present on face of this planet then indeed he will work in mysterious ways with the revelations of Allah (SWT) and we solve this matter in a way where people will be stunned and shocked! eg: event of Ghadeer-e-kum
Allah (SWT) gives time to transgressors and oppressors to reconcile but when they cross their limits his wrath will vanquishe them and their coming generations forever.

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:43 am

MMH wrote:At least SKQ doesn't need a script to make sense. At least he can confidently speak to matters related to the topic without even looking at the script and sound like a person with ilm.

MS on the other hand, when off the script goes on a tangent...keeps bantering and repeating illogical stuff which doesn't even sound enlightening. Where is the ilm that he wants to impart to his dawat?

Universaldad....God forbid but if any of your family/ relatives/ friends/ associates have such a disability, hope you don't make fun of more people in the same way as you did of SKQ....because that will expose that you don't have any compassion for the people with medical issues.
if you had any knowledge of body language and little bit of common sense you would have noticed syedna mufaddal was flawless in this muharram waez, most of his bayan were not from script but from his knowledge and were very spontaneous.

any ways its bit harsh to expect common sense from KQ followers. :wink:

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:47 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:There was a time when no one gave any respect to our 47th Dai that is Syedna Abdul Qader Najmuddin (AQ) and when one of his son asked that " Moula aap apno jalwo su kam nahee bataota eh logo ne chup karwa waastey". He told his Son that when the time is right people will come flocking towards are dawat and that is what happened during the reign of 51st and 52nd Duat mutlaqeens. So patience is that key we have to be patient with the current turmoil and wait for the right time when the rightful successor will declare victory over his adversaries.
If Imam uz zaman (tus) is present on face of this planet then indeed he will work in mysterious ways with the revelations of Allah (SWT) and we solve this matter in a way where people will be stunned and shocked! eg: event of Ghadeer-e-kum
Allah (SWT) gives time to transgressors and oppressors to reconcile but when they cross their limits his wrath will vanquishe them and their coming generations forever.
same would apply when you KQ follower say why KQ was not scraped from mazoon post, may be SMB was waiting for right time, and now his sucessor is doing the job. :wink:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:48 am

One of the Shezadas of SMB (RA) Shz Ammar BS has some urinary infection so he keeps on going to the restroom to answer natures call, i remember in his latest sermons during Ashara in Dubai he went 3 to 4 times to restroom.
(NO ONE MAKES FUN ON THAT)
SMB (RA) could not speak properly after the stroke half of his body was paralyzed so Universaldad at that moment too and i am 100% sure you would have made fun of it in your mind, since you do not respect his mazoon why would you respect him!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 am

haqniwaat wrote:That's what you would have said about Moses and all of you are nothing less than the people who were cursed by the almighty when they disobeyed Moses and created a golden cow to worship. Go worship your muffy and laugh at the wrath of God that awaits you.
:)

Haqniwaat, There you go again comparing KQ to Nabi Musa (nauzubillah). To put this into context, its KQ and his sons that has made KQ in a golden cow and constrained him in the shed in Thane for worship by a few castaway souls. Also, KQ is certainly as legible and audible as a cow.

:D

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:01 am

good try by KQ followers to derail my question.

again asking for record.

why your muharram madeh is full of curse? specially when you claim you dont believe in hate and lanat bazi?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:02 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:One of the Shezadas of SMB (RA) Shz Ammar BS has some urinary infection so he keeps on going to the restroom to answer natures call, i remember in his latest sermons during Ashara in Dubai he went 3 to 4 times to restroom.
(NO ONE MAKES FUN ON THAT)
SMB (RA) could not speak properly after the stroke half of his body was paralyzed so Universaldad at that moment too and i am 100% sure you would have made fun of it in your mind, since you do not respect his mazoon why would you respect him!
Dude, honestly I did not know this man was {deleted} till I heard him on his website. I do remember once in the 1980's I attended one of his waaz and he sounded ok then. For all other asharas since then my qibla was SMB, I had the good fortune to attend SMB Ashara in person for the last 14 years. As for Shz Ammar BS, what were you doing in Burhani Masjid in Dubai? why were you listening to his waaz and waaz of SMS when you should have been at home on the internet reading and trying to make sense of KQ's Waaz. Does not make sense? As for the medical condition of Shz Ammar BS, its normal, the man has to go to the restroom and wadu so what?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:11 am

Ibrat wrote:
MMH wrote:At least SKQ doesn't need a script to make sense. At least he can confidently speak to matters related to the topic without even looking at the script and sound like a person with ilm.

MS on the other hand, when off the script goes on a tangent...keeps bantering and repeating illogical stuff which doesn't even sound enlightening. Where is the ilm that he wants to impart to his dawat?

Universaldad....God forbid but if any of your family/ relatives/ friends/ associates have such a disability, hope you don't make fun of more people in the same way as you did of SKQ....because that will expose that you don't have any compassion for the people with medical issues.
if you had any knowledge of body language and little bit of common sense you would have noticed syedna mufaddal was flawless in this muharram waez, most of his bayan were not from script but from his knowledge and were very spontaneous.

if you had any knowledge of body language- what is that supposed to mean :roll: :roll: ...you don't need knowledge to read body language. Body language is understood by instincts....but I am sure you don't have the kind of common sense to understand that.

Flawless....you have to be kidding....so many memory lapses, repeated words......and I think you need to revisit the waaz because most of them were from script. None of them came with ease and definitely nothing from his own knowledge (that is if he had any!).

Yeah of course! Practise makes perfect....with the right PR personnel and image builders employed to get him to get the right nuances and an acceptable level of oration. The marketing PR has asked him to sell 'SMB' and that's why all his mannerisms were like SMB....he must have practiced in front of the mirror for hours!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:30 am

MMH wrote:
Ibrat wrote: if you had any knowledge of body language and little bit of common sense you would have noticed syedna mufaddal was flawless in this muharram waez, most of his bayan were not from script but from his knowledge and were very spontaneous.

if you had any knowledge of body language- what is that supposed to mean :roll: :roll: ...you don't need knowledge to read body language. Body language is understood by instincts....but I am sure you don't have the kind of common sense to understand that.

Flawless....you have to be kidding....so many memory lapses, repeated words......and I think you need to revisit the waaz because most of them were from script. None of them came with ease and definitely nothing from his own knowledge (that is if he had any!).

Yeah of course! Practise makes perfect....with the right PR personnel and image builders employed to get him to get the right nuances and an acceptable level of oration. The marketing PR has asked him to sell 'SMB' and that's why all his mannerisms were like SMB....he must have practiced in front of the mirror for hours!

Dear MMH, You too were attending SMS Waaz?

One thing I know for sure is the KQ was and is very different...... In SMB lifetime when he was the Mazoon, he did everything contrary to what SMB did. I have personally witnessed SMB telling KQ off in Raduat Tahera when he was doing phook on a lady's head..... This was years ago and I always wondered about that moment and when KQ became dawedaar it became very clear. I also know from my family in Dubai that during the ashara of 2007 when they were totally disappointed by KQ waaz and the way the proceedings went, it was totally contrary to SMB majlis. The time was different, there was madeh and qasida in his shaan only and hardly any mention of SMB. He was on and on about his kids getting degrees and stuff. Matam was limited and everything was way off the normal. I know how many disappointed people chose to come to Colombo and others went to Sharjah.

For all this history and what I hear from others I can understand that SMB kept him in rutba for 50 years to contain him from spreading his evil. SMB managed well and on the day of SMB wafat before his janaza had not even left Saifee Mahal, KQ cast himself away from dawat by becoming a dawedaar.

In hindsight the whole picture now comes to clarity on KQ and his misdeeds.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:40 am

Universal Dad, me being a follower of Mufaddal Maula, i find your language uncouth, vulgar and not fit for a mumineen.

i suggest you take my advice to heart, from one brother in faith to another.

As for Ammar BS who has a urinary tract infection, ex-Mazun Maula too was afflicted with cancer, as a result of which his speech has become slurred.

i find this new trait in followers of Mufaddal Maula to be quite distubring and i wonder where are we headed. Certainly not the right direction, if i go by the kind of thinking that you and noor5253 have :roll:

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:48 am

zinger wrote:Universal Dad, me being a follower of Mufaddal Maula, i find your language uncouth, vulgar and not fit for a mumineen.

As for Ammar BS who has a urinary tract infection, ex-Mazun Maula too was afflicted with cancer, as a result of which his speech has become slurred.

i find this new trait in followers of Mufaddal Maula to be quite distubring and i wonder where are we headed. Certainly not the right direction, if i go by the kind of thinking that you and noor5253 have :roll:
Zinger.... I doubt you have any love for SMS, what language do you find unfit.... KQ has slurred speech as you say...... {DELETED] that all that he is.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:25 am

Universaldad wrote:
zinger wrote:Universal Dad, me being a follower of Mufaddal Maula, i find your language uncouth, vulgar and not fit for a mumineen.

Zinger.... I doubt you have any love for SMS, what language do you find unfit.... KQ has slurred speech as you say...... [DELETED] that all that he is.
you are right brother. i have no love for Mufaddal Maula. I have no love for ex-Mazun Maula either. i had love and devotion for Burhanuddin Maula (RA) but i cant bring myself to feel love for either of them.

What i do have for both however, is respect.

For the former, because he is the Dai and to whatever extent, i believe he HAS been annointed Dai by Burhanuddin Maula (RA) and for the latter because the same blood flows in his veins as it does in Mufaddal Maula and did in Burhanuddin Maula and Taher Saifuddin Maula and because he learned, reasonable and a pious man

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:23 am

zinger wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Zinger.... I doubt you have any love for SMS, what language do you find unfit.... KQ has slurred speech as you say...... [DELETED] that all that he is.
you are right brother. i have no love for Mufaddal Maula. I have no love for ex-Mazun Maula either. i had love and devotion for Burhanuddin Maula (RA) but i cant bring myself to feel love for either of them.

For the former, because he is the Dai and to whatever extent, i believe he HAS been annointed Dai by Burhanuddin Maula (RA) and for the latter because the same blood flows in his veins as it does in Mufaddal Maula and did in Burhanuddin Maula and Taher Saifuddin Maula and because he learned, reasonable and a pious man
Thanks for being civil and clarifying, good to know you accept the nass of SMB on SMS. Sad to know you have lost your love for SMS even though he is the Dai. Suggest you go in his presence and get an audience with him if you can and then make the decision to either love him or move away from him.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 am

Universaldad wrote:
zinger wrote: you are right brother. i have no love for Mufaddal Maula. I have no love for ex-Mazun Maula either. i had love and devotion for Burhanuddin Maula (RA) but i cant bring myself to feel love for either of them.

Thanks for being civil and clarifying, good to know you accept the nass of SMB on SMS. Sad to know you have lost your love for SMS even though he is the Dai. Suggest you go in his presence and get an audience with him if you can and then make the decision to either love him or move away from him.
Brother, i would request you to be civil too.

yes, with what i have seen, i accept that nuss is done on Mufaddal Maula. Whether it was done earlier on ex-Mazun Maula or not, i dont know.

i have not lost any love for Mufaddal Maula. i had none to begin with. but yes, i do respect him, but only for the position he holds, not for the person he is.

i have been in his presence and have had an audience but i still stand by what i say

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:27 am

Universaldad wrote: Thanks for being civil and clarifying, good to know you accept the nass of SMB on SMS. Sad to know you have lost your love for SMS even though he is the Dai. Suggest you go in his presence and get an audience with him if you can and then make the decision to either love him or move away from him.
What is sad DadOfTheWholeUniverse, is that you love MS despite his "performance" as Dai.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:21 am

Zinger there is always Black and white......Sunni and Shia......Muffadali and dawoodi bohras! you get the flow! that is why there is good people and bad people, good jinn and bad jinn, Angels do not have any free will so they're always obliged to follow Allah (SWT), they cannot disobey!
Muffadal Saifuddin's free will is to disobey and do shirk and bidaat in the name of Islam and Panjetan pak! Tamashas, laanat parties and minting money by each and every mean possible is his will and he is so indulged in it he cannot see that Allah(SWT) is examining him and when the Lash of wrath will fall upon him he will become inflicted with diseases and what not!
Allah(SWT) is giving him time to do all the sins possible!

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:24 am

Universaldad wrote:

Zinger.... I doubt you have any love for SMS, what language do you find unfit.... KQ has slurred speech as you say...... bobro that all that he is.
Jagat ke papa

Aisa hai ki kisi bhi mazoor ya disabled ka mazaak mat banao...Allah moka hi nahi dega aur jo hai uska hisaab isi duniya me hi kar ke jana hai...isliye mind your words what you say...

This claerly shows your upbringing and circle

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:41 am

So called lovers of SMS who come here and use the language they are using, should watch this video: http://youtu.be/sUNeykFF2os?t=2m21s
Listen to what he says at that point.

"Mane mara bawaji saheb ye sikhayu chhe. Jo bhai ... koy tamara upar jitnu bhuru kare, apne bhuru nay kahe - ehna upar ehsanaj karwanu, koy no dil ma kino nay rakhwanu koy din. Maafaj karidewanu ... maaf karwanu. Aa mara bawaji saheb ye mane sikhawyu chhe!"

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:12 am

Smb preached ms to forgive but he did not follow
MS preached his follower to forgive but they dont follow

Does it means followers of smb(including ms) and followers of ms follow exactly opposite to what they have been preached.

Oh sorry i forgot even our dais do exactly opposite to what is preached by rasulallah and panjatan pak.

Going by this our dais are anti-follower of rasul and panjatan and hence the followers of STS or SMB or MS are actually anti followers of dais.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:08 pm

In the book " Mullas on the mainframe" the author had mentioned that 90% of the community is reformist! it means everyone has something to say against the aristocrats of Saifee Mahaal including the Dai!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Before during the era of STS (RA) people use to say it on their face whenever they felt wrong or insulted or humiliated! But nowdays people mentality " DAI NE SU KAM KEWAI KAI BHI".

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:18 pm

MMH wrote:
Ibrat wrote: if you had any knowledge of body language and little bit of common sense you would have noticed syedna mufaddal was flawless in this muharram waez, most of his bayan were not from script but from his knowledge and were very spontaneous.

just heard recorded SMS waez which was delivered on Hasan peer urus mubarak, if you get time go and listen it, come back and tell me if you are impressed or not, or you still doubt SMS orating skills?

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:20 pm

I am still waiting for reply from KQ follower, why there is curse in your madeh?

lanat bazi and bad dua kem ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Ibrat wrote:I am still waiting for reply from KQ follower, why there is curse in your madeh?

Because they were taught in the same Jamea where SMS and SKQ clan went to study.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Universaldad wrote:KQ has slurred speech as you say...... bobro that all that he is
God forbid but if your father fractures his leg and limps will you call him "Langdo' ???

New

Unread post by New » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Universdad bhai, I assume your body is intact and your mind is too. Thank your maker that you are not, andho, kano, lulo, langdo, gungo, behro etc. etc. Some day you will be buddho. I hope I am making my point

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:34 am

SBM wrote:
Ibrat wrote:I am still waiting for reply from KQ follower, why there is curse in your madeh?

Because they were taught in the same Jamea where SMS and SKQ clan went to study.
wrong KQ son claims they never went to jamiya, so KQ taught them this bad dua and lanat bazi?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:23 am

New wrote:Universdad bhai, I assume your body is intact and your mind is too. Thank your maker that you are not, andho, kano, lulo, langdo, gungo, behro etc. etc. Some day you will be buddho. I hope I am making my point
:D Well just highlighting the fact that he needs subtitles to explain himself. Sorry it came out crudely, but yes it is a disability... he is speech and mentally impaired.

Yes i see the nasiyat and advise of SMS and I take it to heart... I have not uttered any curse word to any one on this forum, infact it is the reformists and the Khozemites who have used bad language on to SMS and me. I have called KQ a bobro i.e. a speech impaired person. What is wrong in that. Why dont you call a blind man blind, or a mute person a mute. The gujrati word may sound crude but there is no other word for bobro, if there is then let me know so I can describe him better, cause for sure KQ does not have any positive attributes anymore... He lost all of this the day he went against the nass of SMB in his heart and started planning his bagawat.

Also i have seen the nasiyat of SMB and SMS that you will defend any attacks on dawat. That what I try to do.

Please understand I never say I curse you... we say KQ per KHUDA ne lannat.... may the wrath of Allah be on KQ and his followers and the dushmans of dawat.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:45 am

Universaldad wrote:sure KQ does not have any positive attributes anymore... He lost all of this the day he went against the nass of SMB in his heart and started planning his bagawat..
Do you believe that, one’s illness are related to one’s deeds ?

If that is yes ! then why did SMB fall ILL and was mute and still for last days of his life ?

Grow out of the delusion and fantasy that kothar has been stuffing in your heads.

Sickness is not gunaaho ni saza !

Wealthy does not mean beshumar barakat !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:59 am

humanbeing wrote:
Universaldad wrote:sure KQ does not have any positive attributes anymore... He lost all of this the day he went against the nass of SMB in his heart and started planning his bagawat..
Do you believe that, one’s illness are related to one’s deeds ?

If that is yes ! then why did SMB fall ILL and was mute and still for last days of his life ?

Grow out of the delusion and fantasy that kothar has been stuffing in your heads.

Sickness is not gunaaho ni saza !

Wealthy does not mean beshumar barakat !
HB, please read the post by universaldad carefully. he has not written that ex-Mazun has become ill because of what he did but that he has lost his positive attributes because of what he did.

he is not saying ones illness is related to ones deed.