Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
adna_mumin

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Sceptical wrote:
LEGAL UPDATE & RESPONSE TO ‘CROMWELL HOSPITAL AUDIO & VIDEO

The Bombay High Court is currently in vacation. As instructed by the Court, the Plaintiff’s rejoinder is to be filed on the 13th of June 2014. And the matter will be listed for directions on June 16th 2014.
A detailed response to the audio and video presented by Shz. Mufaddal Saifuddin of the purported ‘Nass’ in Cromwell hospital in London in June 2011 will be presented in Sijill next week. The delay is due to legal considerations.
http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/#legalvideo

" ... will be presented in Sijill next week" has now become

LEGAL UPDATE & RESPONSE TO ‘CROMWELL HOSPITAL AUDIO & VIDEO

The Bombay High Court is currently in vacation. As instructed by the Court, the Plaintiff’s rejoinder is to be filed. And the matter will be listed for directions on thereafter.
A detailed response to the audio and video presented by Shz. Mufaddal Saifuddin of the purported ‘Nass’ in Cromwell hospital in London in June 2011 will be presented in Sijill in the coming weeks. The delay is due to legal considerations.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:50 am

Sufi monk wrote:it is clear as day light that muffy is not fit to be dai or even chaprasi of badri mahal, so now only option is to follow second in command Mazoon sahab (SKQ) who served dawat for 50 years.

any videos and tapes are irrelevant now.
Lol...I agree that MS is not worth being a chaprasi but I won't agree to follow KQ cos he is part of the same game plan, sucking najwas, salams and yet to come shocks form him. KQ is slowly moving in the same direction calling himself Kabba, Hajar-e-Aswad and eventually God on Earth as TS, MB, MS have done.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 pm

But at the moment he is anytime better than Crazy Muffy!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Rebel wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:it is clear as day light that muffy is not fit to be dai or even chaprasi of badri mahal, so now only option is to follow second in command Mazoon sahab (SKQ) who served dawat for 50 years.

any videos and tapes are irrelevant now.
Lol...I agree that MS is not worth being a chaprasi but I won't agree to follow KQ cos he is part of the same game plan, sucking najwas, salams and yet to come shocks form him. KQ is slowly moving in the same direction calling himself Kabba, Hajar-e-Aswad and eventually God on Earth as TS, MB, MS have done.

At least SKQ is a paragon of 'ilm'....muffy is a jamea drop out right? I have said this before and say it again...we don't need an entrepreneur to be a daai..That's what QJ and MS are....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:49 pm

SKQ is certainly more qualified to be a community leader then SMS although many would be reluctant to follow his version of Islam which too is filled with shirk. It is like Aga Khan who is an excellent community leader though many would not subscribe to his school of thought.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:15 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:SKQ is certainly more qualified to be a community leader then SMS although many would be reluctant to follow his version of Islam which too is filled with shirk. It is like Aga Khan who is an excellent community leader though many would not subscribe to his school of thought.
Neither are qualified. A guy who calls himself Kabba and asks his followers to do sajdas for him is certainly not on the true path of Islam. KQ is none other than MS, maybe in milder form probably because he has does not as many followers at present. Aga Khanis are well educated and as far as I know they don't excommunicate their people the way we do. They do tax their community followers bit at the same time provide much better value in terms of education, subsidized homes, medical facilities, homes for elders etc. Our religious heads create hatred among other communities, they tax us to enjoy themselves, and if they provide any assistance it is only to the chosen few.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Bro rebel,

It seems you didn't read my post in its entirety, I said that he could be a good "Community" leader who too practices shirk. Hence, he is much better then Muffy who is milking the abdes 24x7 and rants stupid bayans. SKQ is a better administrator and I don't vouch for him as far as following the true tenats of Islam are concerned.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:29 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro rebel,

It seems you didn't read my post in its entirety, I said that he could be a good "Community" leader who too practices shirk. Hence, he is much better then Muffy who is milking the abdes 24x7 and rants stupid bayans. SKQ is a better administrator and I don't vouch for him as far as following the true tenats of Islam are concerned.
I have never met KQ personally so can't say how good an administrator would he be? I only saw him in majlis and bayans and most of the people who sat with me were all laughing cos no one could understand what is the world was he talking about. Well, it is understood that he prescribes the deviant Islam of his forefathers. What I would hope for reformation would be that he brings back the true essence of Islam. No compulsion in beard etc etc. No taxation to benefit himself and family of shezadas and shazadis. No sajdas. Equality and justice for all members of the community. Education for all men and women. And there is so much we can discuss about.....I would agree that he would little better at least for now than the madman MS.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:03 am

Bayaan of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS)

Syedna stressed that we should always be conscious that the purpose of our life in this world is to attain Najaat and salvation in Aakherat. The only means of doing so is by the ma’rifat and recognition of Imam-uz-zaman and, in seclusion, his Dai. The magnitude of Aakherat compared to this world is the same as the magnitude of this universe compared to a mother’s womb.

Syedna also explained that unlike other creatures who are born instinctively knowing what they need to survive, human beings must be nurtured and taught even the basic things by their parents. The mother and father inculcate in a child what we call good human values of honesty, humility and virtue. Similarly, in the realm of religion, the ruhaani spiritual mother and father nurture and teach Mumineen the path to attain salvation. It is only through their education that advancement in the darajaat of Jannat is attained.

Syedna Qutbuddin stated that the knowledge of Aale Mohammed is the most important. But every Mumin, boys and girls, should strive to obtain the best worldly education as well. Syedna stressed that, as Maulana Ali has said, we should live a full life in this world, but in such a way that when this life ends, we have gathered full sustenance for Aakherat.

Source: http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:10 am

Rebel wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro rebel,

I have never met KQ personally so can't say how good an administrator would he be? I only saw him in majlis and bayans and most of the people who sat with me were all laughing cos no one could understand what is the world was he talking about. Well, it is understood that he prescribes the deviant Islam of his forefathers. What I would hope for reformation would be that he brings back the true essence of Islam. No compulsion in beard etc etc. No taxation to benefit himself and family of shezadas and shazadis. No sajdas. Equality and justice for all members of the community. Education for all men and women. And there is so much we can discuss about.....I would agree that he would little better at least for now than the madman MS.
Rebel I don't think you have very realistic demands, there will be similar terms as what is presently there, but I guess there wont be a class system as the one that prevails. I have seen SKQ 2 times, the last time, it was 12 years ago. He is charismatic and has an aura that I found to be at par with Burhanuddin Moula. There is an instant spiritual connection.

Honestly I think the people around you must be quite shallow to laugh when a person of a Mazoon's stature is trying to impart ilm. I mean how can people not make an earnest attempt to try to listen and laugh at someone's disability. Seriously shame on us. Would we do that to a friend or family member who has a similar disability.

I have taken a personal call that if anyone makes fun of SKQ with regards to his disability, I will definitely tell them off.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:44 am

most of the bohras are moron of true sense, and yes they do laugh when some one tries to teach them some thing or he is inviting them to goodness, most will make face like monkeys and try to joke on such person.

I personally dont take those guys seriously and amazing most of such people are in MS group.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 pm

MMH wrote:
Rebel wrote: I have never met KQ personally so can't say how good an administrator would he be? I only saw him in majlis and bayans and most of the people who sat with me were all laughing cos no one could understand what is the world was he talking about. Well, it is understood that he prescribes the deviant Islam of his forefathers. What I would hope for reformation would be that he brings back the true essence of Islam. No compulsion in beard etc etc. No taxation to benefit himself and family of shezadas and shazadis. No sajdas. Equality and justice for all members of the community. Education for all men and women. And there is so much we can discuss about.....I would agree that he would little better at least for now than the madman MS.
Rebel I don't think you have very realistic demands, there will be similar terms as what is presently there, but I guess there wont be a class system as the one that prevails. I have seen SKQ 2 times, the last time, it was 12 years ago. He is charismatic and has an aura that I found to be at par with Burhanuddin Moula. There is an instant spiritual connection.

Honestly I think the people around you must be quite shallow to laugh when a person of a Mazoon's stature is trying to impart ilm. I mean how can people not make an earnest attempt to try to listen and laugh at someone's disability. Seriously shame on us. Would we do that to a friend or family member who has a similar disability.

I have taken a personal call that if anyone makes fun of SKQ with regards to his disability, I will definitely tell them off.
MMH - you may perform sajdas to KQ and provide him your hard earned money so he and his family can enjoy their lives and built an financial empire and their children would enjoy living in U.S. with all the luxurious on your hard earned money. Your following MS or KQ doesn't affect me personally in any way. You may find KQ a charismatic individual but I don't. It s a matter of personal preference and understanding. KQ is screwing peoples' head in a different manner and technique just 51, 52, 53 have done and will continue to do until we all perish. Please don't offended, I understand you have have attachment with KQ. But, I don't seem to have trust in either of the two MS or KQ. These clergies are here to take advantage of us in every form and manner.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:48 am

MMH wrote:
Rebel wrote: Lol...I agree that MS is not worth being a chaprasi but I won't agree to follow KQ cos he is part of the same game plan, sucking najwas, salams and yet to come shocks form him. KQ is slowly moving in the same direction calling himself Kabba, Hajar-e-Aswad and eventually God on Earth as TS, MB, MS have done.

At least SKQ is a paragon of 'ilm'....muffy is a jamea drop out right? I have said this before and say it again...we don't need an entrepreneur to be a daai..That's what QJ and MS are....
Jamea drop out.....By the way you failed to mention that he was one of the rectors of Al Jamea tus Saifiyah appointed by Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and later became the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq.

If Kq has paragon of Ilm then I would comment on it by lines of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA nasihat "ILM NA SAATHE LAAZIM AMAL CHE"

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:05 am

James,

why dont you order the Golden Panoroma book. It lists out very clearly the life of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. Here is the link if you missed it earlier.
http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Panorama-A ... n+panorama

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:07 am

SKQ group misreably failed in their mission. Ordinary adna-mumins were having some hope from SKQ. But I think they have lost all steam & willing to spent his life peacefully with his immediate family in Dar-us Sakina/ U.S.A.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:39 am

Jamea drop out.....By the way you failed to mention that he was one of the rectors of Al Jamea tus Saifiyah appointed by Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and later became the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq.

If Kq has paragon of Ilm then I would comment on it by lines of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA nasihat "ILM NA SAATHE LAAZIM AMAL CHE"[/quote]

TB since you know better, please let me know whether he (MS) has indeed completed his 11 years of formal jamea education and please let me know if he requires to complete his 11 years of formal jamea education to be a rector of the jamea..

I don't know what you are trying to say through STS's lines of "ILM NA SAATHE LAAZIM AMAL CHE"...don't beat round the bush..
Last edited by MMH on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:54 am

MMH - you may perform sajdas to KQ and provide him your hard earned money so he and his family can enjoy their lives and built an financial empire and their children would enjoy living in U.S. with all the luxurious on your hard earned money. Your following MS or KQ doesn't affect me personally in any way. You may find KQ a charismatic individual but I don't. It s a matter of personal preference and understanding. KQ is screwing peoples' head in a different manner and technique just 51, 52, 53 have done and will continue to do until we all perish. Please don't offended, I understand you have have attachment with KQ. But, I don't seem to have trust in either of the two MS or KQ. These clergies are here to take advantage of us in every form and manner.[/quote]

Rebel, just maybe, just maybe he should be given him a chance before we make up our minds that he and his family will enjoy their lives and build an financial empire and their children would enjoy living in U.S. with all the luxurious on our hard earned money. He is a man of integrity and does a lot of social work and is happy to bail out money to help the poor.

I wasn't asking for your approval for me to follow either SKQ or MS. I was sharing my personal experience of my encounter with him, I wasn't asking why you don't find him charismatic!

I am not offended by what you said, you were being forthright, but looks like you were offended by my remarks.

All I am trying to say to you is that some of the terms, some of the practices that are there in our current system would continue...at least the impression his behaviours from what I hear from people's personal experiences (my friends and family) indicate that he is more ethical and more spiritual..

I was pointing out to the fact that people around you were laughing at a person's disability...that's shameful...when someone with such disabilities/ ailments interact with us, we make an effort to make that person comfortable and try harder to understand what they are saying, however in this case, we are laughing at the Mazoon...I am sure the people around you were brainwashed abdes.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:33 am

tasneempati wrote:SKQ group misreably failed in their mission. Ordinary adna-mumins were having some hope from SKQ. But I think they have lost all steam & willing to spent his life peacefully with his immediate family in Dar-us Sakina/ U.S.A.
luti hui saltanat ke badshah jaisi baataa nako karo,

to tere pet mein kyaa dukh raa re bhai?

abba biryane khaa ke so jao mamu, SKQ kiyaa jo usko karne kaa tha, ab tum apni pipdi bajana band karo re bhai,

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:44 am

tasneempati wrote:SKQ group misreably failed in their mission. Ordinary adna-mumins were having some hope from SKQ. But I think they have lost all steam & willing to spent his life peacefully with his immediate family in Dar-us Sakina/ U.S.A.
What mission and what failure, hopes for what ? Can you give details ...or have you just lobed an insult for the sake of it?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:01 am

Just noticed that the section related to Cromwell update in fatemidawat site is removed.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:00 am

SKQ saheb has to debunk this cromwell conspiracy and prove people that he his true successor, otherwise i am sorry to say but he is going to lose followers. My POV!

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Just noticed that the section related to Cromwell update in fatemidawat site is removed.
no, http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Sceptical wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Just noticed that the section related to Cromwell update in fatemidawat site is removed.
no, http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/
ok, earlier it use to be on main page so i thought they had removed it.

thanks

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Got email

Salaams,

Shz Dr. Abdeali Bhaisaheb will be in London from Tuesday June 24 - Thursday June 26. If you would like to meet him, please call his local number +44 7438 976016 and he will try to arrange a meeting.

Fiamanillah

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 pm

at least this guy is meeting to people unlike QJ who comes and goes like hidden ninja...no one even in London knows truth about hospital nass episode.

SKQ is transparent about his policies and action, and this is good sign for bohras.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:18 am

@SUFI

and does that transparency allowing the truth to reveal or its just a gimmick to attract people???

Where was this transparency when Syedna RA made Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS his rightful successor. I am sure that Abdeali qutbuddin was not in state of oblivion with whats going on with his father then.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:00 am

true_bohra wrote:@SUFI

and does that transparency allowing the truth to reveal or its just a gimmick to attract people???

Where was this transparency when Syedna RA made Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS his rightful successor. I am sure that Abdeali qutbuddin was not in state of oblivion with whats going on with his father then.
when did that happen? it seems I missed it, kindly bring the proofs please.

btw this website is full of proofs which proves idiot like muffy can never lead community or even a small organization.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:08 am

SKQ group misreably failed in their mission. Ordinary adna-mumins were having some hope from SKQ. But I think they have lost all steam & willing to spent his life peacefully with his immediate family in Dar-us Sakina/ U.S.A.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 am

bhai sab ko apni tarah akal kaa andha samjhe kyaa? same message kyu post kar ra re bhai?

jaa mu dhoke so jaa, ramadaan ke baad milenge. :wink: