Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sufi monk

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed May 14, 2014 4:19 am

why are they putting money in gollak?

we all know these money adds up to muffy ayyashis.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Wed May 14, 2014 11:09 am

today morning Mohammedbhai had again gone to Rozat Tahera for ziarat alone, after ziarat when he was coming out hazereen said laanat aloud, he was also pushed n manhandled threw his topi by Abbas Hotelwala his son Murtaza and his bro Najmuddin, one more was also there which Mohammed bhai did not recognized, matter reported to JJ marg police station and FIR lodged. Fiamanillah

He is mohammed khorakiwala...

SMS AFFIDAVIT IN COURT: “Further, I deny that any member of the community who believes in the Plaintiff (SKQ) has been threatened with ex-communication or any other dire consequence by either the Defendant (SMS) or any agent of the Defendant (SMS)…”

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Wed May 14, 2014 11:26 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Image

This picture of Both Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (RA) and Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin Saheb (TUS) is priceless and speaks a thousand words on how SMB saheb (RA) trusted and relied on his Mazoon-e-dawat.
It is truly said that Mazoon is the "YE" or yamin of the word "DAI" and it literally means the right hand of Dai-Ul-Mutlaq and you can see in this picture that Mazoon-e-dawat is physically and spiritually on the right hand side with Moula's right hand on his bazoo.

The above picture. Also tells " that syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin is telling him to get out of his way ."""

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 am

@ hello52
See this is the respect you had and have for the Mazoon-e-dawat of 52nd Dai ul Mutlaq Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA). I doubt you even respect your parents or most probably you are an orphan who had to bear the brunt of loneliness and depression.
If you could not respect him, you never respected Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Moula (RA), because Dai-ul-Mutlaq cannot be completed without his Mazoon and Mukasir.
You were never a dawoodi bohra, Mumin or least Muslim. You are filled with hatred and bitterness in your heart. You are among those 3 munafeqeens awal, saani and Salis who stood by but always spoke ill about prophet Mohammed (PBUH) actions.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed May 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:
You were never a dawoodi bohra, Mumin or least Muslim. You are filled with hatred and bitterness in your heart. You are among those 3 munafeqeens awal, saani and Salis who stood by but always spoke ill about prophet Mohammed (PBUH) actions.
Ohh so you found only one guy whose filled with hatred and bitterness.

Others are DOODH KE DHULE HUE

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Wed May 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Rajab 15th tarikh vaseela of Syedna Qutbuddin (from fatemidawat.com)

http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... 1-1399.mp3

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed May 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:Rajab 15th tarikh vaseela of Syedna Qutbuddin (from fatemidawat.com)

http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... 1-1399.mp3
I consider myself still in the undecided category, sympathetic to SKQ and definitely irked by the lack of spirituality in the masjid. I am still on SMS side due to the wife being on that side etc.
This wasila has truly moved me though. There is more sincerity in these thirty odd minutes than I have sensed in a whole Ashara in some years... (did someone say Malik ul Ashtar?) Thanks for posting it here again.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Syedna QutbuddinTUS will preside over Khatmul Quran and Urus Majlis of Syedna Taher SaifuddinRA on eve of 17th, 18th and 19th Rajab (15th, 16th and 17th May) at Darus Sakina after Maghrib Isha namaz Inshaallah. All attending invited for Salawaat Niyaz Jaman.

On Urus mubarak day - Sunday 19th Rajab (18th May) Syedna QutbuddinTUS will deliver WAAZ mubarak at 11am at Darus Sakina Inshaallah. All attending invited for Salawaat Niyaz Jaman.

Fiamanillah

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri May 16, 2014 8:29 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:

AW I had lots of respect for you but this comment was uncalled to lob an insult to the Ashabas and drag Sunni Shia issues into our recent issues.

Dont we already have enough blood letting around the world on those issues that you would wnat to increase the tension.

I am not a hardcore Sunni but can we stop deliberately provoking. surely we dont want SKQ camp evolve from such bigoted and disrespectful discipline

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri May 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Dont we already have enough blood letting around the world on those issues that you would want to increase the tension.
No, we don't want to increase any tension in ummah or between any group or faith. Although we may have differences in our aqida but we should not insult and fight with each other. We have since time immemorial never have looked at each other with respect because of different ideologies.
However, time has come to create understanding with each other and resolve the differences and be good friends and support each other to make all people of faith look at each other with eyes of love and respect. Mullahs are usually to blame in inciting flames and we must douse the flames of hatred. Chanting slogans and blaming each other will not resolve the problems, it is only through cooperation and understanding we can sit together and be good friends.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon May 19, 2014 8:41 am

Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed Urus Bayaan

http://vimeo.com/93745738

tasneempati

Where are those nine kids?

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed May 21, 2014 6:41 am

Arwa and Fatema, are both daughters of SKQ took away 9 kids from their father Taha & Ibrahim on the same day Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin passed away. Earlier it was reported that those children are in USA living with their Mama Taher, son of SKQ. Why the fathers of those kids are sitting idle ? Are they going to find a way to claim custody of the children ?
Or mothers of those kids will file divorce with their husband?

natkhat pari

Re: Where are those nine kids?

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 21, 2014 6:57 am

Childrens are with taher bs in usa .saw then taking sabak every thusday regularly

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 21, 2014 1:19 pm

So many kids. How can they marry and have so many children if their families have had such antagonist relationships with each other?

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed May 21, 2014 10:56 pm

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 23, 2014 11:39 am

I am not follower of skq but after experiencing sms act have started leaning towards skq though i dont know abt skq in terms of his knowledge, his way of preaching, his lifestyle, his charity, whether he himself implement what he says or not. In short i want to know his qualities, qualifications as dai what we are seeking as dai

I would like to know from all the followers of skq who are OPENLY following skq what make you all to take such drastic steps knowing that skq followers are very very less i.e. aata ma namak.

Request to reply on this or if you wish you can pm me.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri May 23, 2014 10:35 pm

@frustrate ...

you were asking about the Ilm of SKQ. A proof of his azeem training by the 51st dai is manifested in the tarbiyat of his children. Bazat Tahera bs is a Phd in arabic from Harvard abd has recently published a book on Mola Ali (AS)'s qalaam mubarak and khutbaas. A link is available on www.fatemidawat.com. It is an easy read, and gives a glimpse of the oceans of knowledge Mola Ali (AS) possess.

She has also published other articles and another book on Syedna Moayyad Shirazi.

Salaams

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 3:18 am

Some tips from our pm narendra modi to kq bs. More then 2000 public meeting. 3 lac km of travel covering whole india. Road show publicrallies on war footing.
Kq bs for more then 4 month steeped out of darus sakina only one press confernce. Fatemi dawat site not so effective. Online sabak only 6 person registed.
If you are haq na dai you are true owner of mimber and mehrab male efort hujat ne kaim karue.reach to people go for ziyarat tour

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 3:46 am

If for some security resons kqbs canot go to rozat tahera .he can go for naripwadi and charni road ziyarat as they are also his relatives ziyarat.insted of kadambosi bethak every sat go to ziyafat at a adna momine home in kalwa and nallasopara near thana this saturday

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat May 24, 2014 4:55 am

Haq na dai always hiqmat si amal kare chahe.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 5:12 am

Indian courts will decide who is on haq?
Till then claiments should show some public relation. One partry is in mass marketing and other is in hibernation period of 6 months. Kq followers are claoming in 2 yrs tide will change in their favours?. Till then enjoy show in high / supream courts only

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat May 24, 2014 5:42 am

Haq ni dawat is not about a PR campaign. If you feel in your heart that SKQ is the dai, accept it, if not go ahead with your life. This is not an election. You don't get to choose!!!

james

Unread post by james » Sat May 24, 2014 6:05 am

natkhat pari wrote:3 lac km of travel covering whole india.
Do count the miles from Mumbai to California. :mrgreen:

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 6:11 am

As both side are not debating in open forum/ public. Both are cliaming to be on haq.they wants third party (courts) to give judgements on who on haq.if i die tomorrow in grave munkar nakir ask me who is your dai? What should i answer him? If i fail to answer who is responsible delay in high court or kq or msbs

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 6:21 am

Hussain qutbuddin was quoted" if you dont use your aqal to see haq na dai then you are as good as animals" so please help in using our aqal and debate in it so we can become humans not remains animals

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 7:37 am

james wrote:
natkhat pari wrote:3 lac km of travel covering whole india.
Do count the miles from Mumbai to California. :mrgreen:
Kq gone to usa to convert the usa animals in humanbeing by doing dawat in usa. So indian subcontinent will remains as jungle

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 8:03 am

Security bill for last 5 month at darus sakina 24 hrs police protection 6 conatable 8hrs duty rotation. 1350 per shift food expense
1 sub inspector. 3 crime branch officer in civil drees.20 pritave bouncer in 8 hrs duty 5000/- per shifts.
Total expense was around 5 cr for 5 month after paying so much o.ly 25 people dawat ne jawab apuoe

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat May 24, 2014 9:30 am

natkhat pari wrote:Security bill for last 5 month at darus sakina 24 hrs police protection 6 conatable 8hrs duty rotation. 1350 per shift food expense
1 sub inspector. 3 crime branch officer in civil drees.20 pritave bouncer in 8 hrs duty 5000/- per shifts.
Total expense was around 5 cr for 5 month after paying so much o.ly 25 people dawat ne jawab apuoe
natkhat pari......I am seriously perplexed! You are flitting from one side to another. Cannot make out in which camp you want to camp in. You talk once against MS camp and another time against the KQ camp.
and..... Wow you sure have gone deep into calculating above expenses.....wonder how you know so much of an internal matter and running expenses of KQ's abode in Thana. Are you privy to this??? What about the expenses done for the running etc of Saifee Mahal. Many here would be happy to learn about that side too. Can you please enlIghten us on this too.
I have joined this forum to get answers to a lot of questions running through my head but have not gone into nitty gritty of expenses done on either side. But yes can say this much, if KQ is doing expense as you claim he is atleast he is doing it without mass money collection methods. Have not heard of any fakhir najwa collection at all from his side till date..........but the less said about MS and Kothar in this matter the better.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 9:42 am

Which world are you leaving last 50 years kq was doing what aqa mola used todo ziyafat kadambosi pagla amount collected was invested in buying vast farm lands in california rest in pharmaciutical company
today its time to spend those money
Cosmos hill next to darus sakina was purchased to accomodate 6 famaliy of kq dawat