Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: experience of SKQ son sabaq

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:24 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:I fully understand Quraan requires higher realm of understanding and ability to digest complex issues to understand real meaning of Quraan, but again the problem is no Book reference or hadith was provided to back claims.

if it was mufaddal's bayan I could understand he makes up every thing, but when a PHD holder talks without book references and from thin air it looks unreliable.
hmmm the few sabaqs i attended, he was backing up everything with multiple ayats. maybe he was pressed for time. i think you might want to give it another try.... BTW I don't believe Taher BS is a PHD even though he is sharp and otherwise highly educated. Only his brothers are...Just for the record!

AmmarHussaini

Re: experience of SKQ son sabaq

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
AmmarHussaini wrote:I fully understand Quraan requires higher realm of understanding and ability to digest complex issues to understand real meaning of Quraan, but again the problem is no Book reference or hadith was provided to back claims.

if it was mufaddal's bayan I could understand he makes up every thing, but when a PHD holder talks without book references and from thin air it looks unreliable.
hmmm the few sabaqs i attended, he was backing up everything with multiple ayats. maybe he was pressed for time. i think you might want to give it another try.... BTW I don't believe Taher BS is a PHD even though he is sharp and otherwise highly educated. Only his brothers are...Just for the record!
oh okay I thought he is Doctorate as well.

seeker110

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Some doctor degrees have no 'kaching kaching' to it. These are the ones holding on to edges. Time and money usally gets you there. The work does not involve life and death decisions. Then there are various others who do research and work with latest technology that can make big difference in peoples lives. I still believe all learning is a life long commitment. There are some magic peddlers out there who are doctors.

morela

KQ shifted to Saifee Mahal

Unread post by morela » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:46 am

I am beegining to see that he is using saifee mahal now in his official communications and emails instead of darus sakina, So does it mean he has entered into saifi mahal and operating from there?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:06 am

Bismillah ta'alaa

I wanted to ask this to team khuzaima, I was going through your website and I can see you guys have given lots of importance on rutbaa of mazoon sahab, so my question is, its already almost 6 months khuzaima Qutbuddin has become dai why he hasn't declared any mazoon yet? it is very important to know who will be future dai of your sect.

I personally think 3 people must be having authority dai, mazoon and mukasir and these 3 people are important, so when can we expect this declaration?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 am

I personally always understood importance of raza because raza keeps people in check also discipline, without raza every thing will turn up in chaos, I came across to this video of shaikh nazim and he is also emphasizing on concept of raza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQDtGw ... Zixe775Lz9

watch from start

what I am trying to prove here is some thing really important.(those who will understand will be lucky one)

concept of raza and bayah is not some thing new in Islam, but giving bayah is extremely critical act and choosing a leader is very important, and once you chose your leader there is no going back.

VERY INTERESTING VIDEO DONT MISS IT

it shows complete situation of todays dawat. (specially after 15 mins)

CONCEPT OF COMPLETE SUBMISSION IS AGE OLD IN ISLAM

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:41 pm

There is a Muffy in every sad sack community...

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:29 am

Here's email I received from Fatemidawat inviting me:
Salaams,
Qadambosi and Araz bethaks will resume on Saturday on 6th Shawwal (2nd August) at 5pm at Darus Sakina, Thane.
Qadambosi and Araz? More of the same. MKQ or MSM, different letters same shtick. Where is the real alternative?

Bori85

Suggestion to Khozema Qutbuddin Saheb

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:08 pm

I am right now in the MS camp ( due to family pressure), to be very frank , I don't want to be in any camp, as you both ( MS & KQ ) camp wallah's are after money , that's what I am sure about.
Now I just want to suggest few things to you... if you follow this below points then there is a possibility that, people who are fed up of you guys might start following you as a Dai.

Why don't you openly in press comment about the Wajebat funds taken by Mohd.Burhannuddin and MS and say the truth , what is happening with that fund.
Why don't you mention about the properties which Kasre Aali has bought in their names, in India and outside with Communities money.
Why don't you comment on Bhindi Bazar project and let us know whatever you have inside knowledge about this project. Tell the poor tenants who have been shifted to Anjerwaadi and other locations, about the true state of this project.
You must be knowing about the Bank accounts of Kothar and Kasre Aali in Swiss Bank, why are you not being the whistle blower.
So, are you ready to do all this? You are very quiet on this money matter, thus it shows that you and your camp are also after communities money. To prove yourself as an honest person, start speaking now. We do know that you are very pious , religious and educated person, but now we want to see your honesty. We want you to be the Edward Snowden of Saifee Mahal.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Brother Bori85
What do you expect Sayenda Qutbuddin (TUS) to do? The enitre matter is sub judice and this is not the approrpiate time to say or do anything. Saydna Qutbuddin is aware of the pain anfd sufferings unleashed on our community by MuffadalBhai Saheb and his team after Burhanuudin Moula's wafaat , but his advise has always been to have sabr. Inshallah Allah will do justice and soon our brothers and sisters will be free from the clutches of Muffadal BS

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 am

An excellent article relating the physical world with the eternal life

http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... l-ishq.pdf

AmmarHussaini

Guidance principles from SKQ

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:22 am

Bismillah Alrahman Al rahim,

why sudden change of heart and mind of SKQ?

I was going through fatemidawat website and saw this guiding principles from SKQ on his website

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin is the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq of Imam uz Zaman with full authority.
Misaq is a pledge of allegiance and obedience to the Imam and his Dai and to the laws of Shari‘at, by which one attains najaat and salvation. It is done by one’s free will for his or her najaat.
The scale for religion is taqwa (goodness) and Ilm (knowledge), not money. Honors are achieved through khidmat of dawat and mumineen, through kindness, compassion and goodness.
Access to the Dai is available for all mumineen, and is not exclusive for only a select few.
Islam is a religion of Rehmat, kindness, compassion and mercy. Coercion and extortion of any kind are NOT tolerated.
Vajebaat: Compulsory Zakat is 2.5% of money saved through the year; in other words, 2.5% of that portion of annual income which remains unspent at the end of the year. Mumineen should araz silat, najwa, khumus, nazrul maqam, kaffaarat as per their capacity.
Najwa: Mumineen araz Najwa when they come to the Dai, as per our doctrine, but it is done as per their wish and capacity.
Jamaat Operations: Operating under guidance and authority from the Dai, all jamaats have a fully empowered local administration, a Jamaat Committee, comprised of men and women in separate committees from the local community. Details of jamaat organization will be posted soon inshaallah.
An annual budget will be created by the Jamaat Committee. Jamaat finances will be transparent and audited regularly. The Jamaat Committee will present accounts and budgets to their local mumineen.
Jamaat Committee should encourage and seek active participation from mumineen.
A central commission will investigate all complaints.
No one has immunity: every person in the Dai’s administration is accountable to the Dai, and needs to explain his/her actions when questioned. There will be no discrimination.
There will be no segregation. Safai Chitthis will not be color coded red, yellow and green. It is for Allah subhanahu and his wali the Imam and Dai to judge the virtues of each mumin.
There will be no persecution of people under any circumstances. It is Mola Ali’sSA hidayat to conceal another mumin’s faults. Publicly exposing a mumin’s faults is not acceptable.
Raza for darees, majlis, vajebaat, or similar issues, will not be withheld on the basis of other cited shortcomings. It is for the Allah Subhanahu to judge and forgive. Mumineen will not be stopped from doing their farizats or supplementary hasanats.
Raza for dafan must not be denied. Special consideration should be made for those who cannot afford basic dues. Representatives must deal with these situations with sensitivity and compassion.
People are encouraged to attend Dawat majalis. But there will be no scanning of identity cards or reporting of attendance at majlises and other jamaat events.
Business: While keeping within Shariat rules at all times, mumineen are encouraged to pursue a dynamic business outlook. Riba is Haram. In present day economy there are many ways to conduct business within the conformity of shari’at laws. Any guidance required in this matter will be provided by contacting Fatemi-Dawat office.

now my question is, SKQ was aware all this activity going on in dawat is wrong and it is oppressive, why he kept silent for 50 years? how he suddenly realized all this is wrong and need to be corrected? being a mazoon for 50 years what did he do to stop this practices?

this all wrong practices were going on under thanda saya of muhammed burhanuddin, so now SKQ implies SMB was wrong? and he was supporting this wrong and corrupt practices?

Egalitarian

Re: Guidance principles from SKQ

Unread post by Egalitarian » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 am

AmmarHussaini wrote: now my question is, SKQ was aware all this activity going on in dawat is wrong and it is oppressive, why he kept silent for 50 years? how he suddenly realized all this is wrong and need to be corrected? being a mazoon for 50 years what did he do to stop this practices?

this all wrong practices were going on under thanda saya of muhammed burhanuddin, so now SKQ implies SMB was wrong? and he was supporting this wrong and corrupt practices?
[/color]
Do you think that a plain PAIN-KILLER is sufficient to treat CANCER ??? He (SKQ) knew all that, but was in fact a hostage to this corrupt cancerous system... He was just like a PAIN-KILLER.. we are aware of all the FITNAT stories about the Mazoon .. He definitely must have raised his voice but was silenced by all these fitnat stories ...
We must appreciate his attempt to realise the issues, and cleanse the system.. and lets wish he leads the community in right direction...

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:48 am

SKQ Fan wrote:Brother Bori85
What do you expect Sayenda Qutbuddin (TUS) to do? The enitre matter is sub judice and this is not the approrpiate time to say or do anything. Saydna Qutbuddin is aware of the pain anfd sufferings unleashed on our community by MuffadalBhai Saheb and his team after Burhanuudin Moula's wafaat , but his advise has always been to have sabr. Inshallah Allah will do justice and soon our brothers and sisters will be free from the clutches of Muffadal BS
@ SKQ bhai,

what patience are you talking about, it is been 8 months since the demise of Syedna Mohammaed Burhanuddin Maula(AQ), and SKQ saheb is doing nothing but in his resting at his residence Darus Sakina and passing orders to do this and do that. Sorry to say but this is very sad state of affairs. You are saying be patient and let Muffadal Saiffudin Saab grasp us and do whatever he wants to do until SKQ saheb comes up with some resolution.
Brother, This is 21st century giving misal shareefs of Ahlul Auliya and comparing contrasting with them will not work.We have to act fast,time is running out and if SKQ saheb does this with his pace of time nothing is going to happen.
till now:-
he has not come up with response Cromwell Hospital?!
He has not settled the ad-interim relief so that his followers can pray and go for ziyarats. he is suggesting us to do everything at home, which is not a good move!
he is coming up with bayans which are en lighting but is not going to have any effect to gather audience!

TIME IS IMPORTANT MY FRIEND!
SKQ SAHEB IS RUNNING SHORT OF IT!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:58 am

muffadal Saifuddin na Garam jahanami saya ma tiwar tak JALO BOHRAO!

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:42 am

I do know Qutbuddin sahab is showing his courage by speaking this out, but I want to know Muhammed burhanuddin who is glorified by qutbuddin sahab is masoom in this case? this colored safai chitti scam and other scams were going on in dawat, was all 3 rutba naa saheb unaware of this?

they didnt know how this practices are going on in dawat for years? those who suffered in last 50 years by hands of kothar will forgive them?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:11 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:muffadal Saifuddin na Garam jahanami saya ma tiwar tak JALO BOHRAO!
Akhtatr bhai...who have you given your meesaq to?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:18 pm

SKQ definitely was the second in command but as we all know that he didn't have the necessary powers to impose his will upon the community as the power centre was concentrated among the sons of SMB who left no stone unturned in humiliating him and tarnishing his image since more then a decade. The powerless position that he was in can be easily gauged from the attacks on him by Syed ul Kher who technically was just an ordinary Amil of Surat but he could get away with it as he was the saala of SMS and son of YN who are the masterminds behind the current turmoil and are the ones who are actually calling the shots even today !!

Regarding SKQ's true intentions in the present day, lets wait and watch as he may continue with the transparency policies or may dump it once he assumes power, all these are mere speculations but it seems that he may bring the required positive changes in the community as he, like every other Bohra is well aware as to how people are fed up with MS's high handedness and lust for money, the lava which is burning inside Bohras may erupt anytime. For many Bohras he is a ray of hope and probably he has realised his mistakes of not raising his voice against the corrupt clergy, as the saying goes "Jyaar thi jaaga, tyaar thi savaar" !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:16 am

A lot of soft corner for SKQ, why ? is he a small kid being oppressed and subjugated ? as matured adult who claims to be divine and possess great knowledge and declares himself leader of the people, holding exalted position as mazoon (2nd in command) for 50 years and now claiming to be 53rd dai.. enjoyed the comforts and security of physical and mental wellbeing on the wealth looted from common bohras, now speaks of transparency and accountability. What kind of chivalrous leadership you want to follow who jumps at opportunity of self glorification and hides when moments of truth are lurking.

For 50 long years, he just watched the practices he opposes now, happening right under his nose and he chose to keep quiet, because so and so humiliated him and oppressed him and blah blah .. what a lame and selfish excuse. If he was a man of conscience, he would have raised red flags and fought in any capacity against corruption, loot and high-handedness of clergy in the community (or) least he could do as a helpless but conscientious man, he could resign/disassociate from the corrupt administration and lead a humble life without show and pomp. I would have accepted such submissive helplessness from a commoner who does not claim to guide and lead people, expect najwa, sole ownership of trusts properties and trust of commoner’s zakat in him.

Is this the standards of bohra leadership ? submissive, assumingly helpless, powerless in face of deception, corruption and anti Islamic practices. The main KRA of these leaders is to straighten things out in their own administration, if they cannot fix their own backyard, what najaat and salvation they can bring to their followers ! First we have a hidden-imam, who no matter what happens to the world, will not come out in open and lead his followers, and then we have conveniently infallible ghaib-na-jaankar dais who can change roles from chivalrous-miraculous-innocent-helpless over issues suiting their agendas.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:23 am

Great post @ Human being

we have few serious questions here, and any one trusting any of these 53rd dai's should think quite hard.

being mazoon if he was helpless he should have offered his resignation in public or stripped those corrupt with name in some of his waez.

when Imam Hassan was helpless he leaved every thing and took corner of his house, Imam Ali did the same.
Last edited by AmmarHussaini on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:27 am

my question still remains the same, since SKQ thinks every thing was wrong in SMB era and need to be corrected, what is he trying to imply? SMB was wrong and subjected to error?

in any case lakab of "masoom" must be taken out for dai, because now we can see they are not maasoom.

how come bunch of 10-15 guys took hostage of 1.5 million community and 3 main leaders of community? daal mein bahot kuch kalaa hain.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:38 pm

humanbeing wrote:A lot of soft corner for SKQ, why ? is he a small kid being oppressed and subjugated ? as matured adult who claims to be divine and possess great knowledge and declares himself leader of the people, holding exalted position as mazoon (2nd in command) for 50 years and now claiming to be 53rd dai.. enjoyed the comforts and security of physical and mental wellbeing on the wealth looted from common bohras, now speaks of transparency and accountability. What kind of chivalrous leadership you want to follow who jumps at opportunity of self glorification and hides when moments of truth are lurking.

For 50 long years, he just watched the practices he opposes now, happening right under his nose and he chose to keep quiet, because so and so humiliated him and oppressed him and blah blah .. what a lame and selfish excuse. If he was a man of conscience, he would have raised red flags and fought in any capacity against corruption, loot and high-handedness of clergy in the community (or) least he could do as a helpless but conscientious man, he could resign/disassociate from the corrupt administration and lead a humble life without show and pomp. I would have accepted such submissive helplessness from a commoner who does not claim to guide and lead people, expect najwa, sole ownership of trusts properties and trust of commoner’s zakat in him.

Is this the standards of bohra leadership ? submissive, assumingly helpless, powerless in face of deception, corruption and anti Islamic practices. The main KRA of these leaders is to straighten things out in their own administration, if they cannot fix their own backyard, what najaat and salvation they can bring to their followers ! First we have a hidden-imam, who no matter what happens to the world, will not come out in open and lead his followers, and then we have conveniently infallible ghaib-na-jaankar dais who can change roles from chivalrous-miraculous-innocent-helpless over issues suiting their agendas.
Bro humanbeing,

Whereas Iam in agreement with you but nevertheless support SKQ due to the simple reason that the community doesn't have any other viable option as there are only 2 contenders out of which SKQ is way better by any yardstick. Its sad that there are no other options available as its impossible to randomly choose any person from the community although the same would go very well with people as they would then have a right to select a leader, a thought which is alien as per the tenets of Bohra faith.

If the succession issue is viewed from the right perspective then it is a God given opportunity for Bohras to relook at their beliefs which until now was totally based on blind faith and the word of Dai seemed to be divine. It has also questioned the BASIC and FUNDAMENTAL beliefs of Bohras on the hidden Imam as he seems to be no where on the scene as it is now evident that atleast the past 2 Dais were only concerned with continuing the family legacy and did not want the powers to pass on to anyone else except their own, the hidden Imam was only a myth created to fool and subjugate the abdes !!

Egalitarian

Unread post by Egalitarian » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:12 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:

If the succession issue is viewed from the right perspective then it is a God given opportunity for Bohras to relook at their beliefs which until now was totally based on blind faith and the word of Dai seemed to be divine. It has also questioned the BASIC and FUNDAMENTAL beliefs of Bohras on the hidden Imam as he seems to be no where on the scene as it is now evident that atleast the past 2 Dais were only concerned with continuing the family legacy and did not want the powers to pass on to anyone else except their own, the hidden Imam was only a myth created to fool and subjugate the abdes !!
GM bhai,
U r right that God has given an opportunity to us. But this whole Nass drama has really killed us from inside. the ultimate victim is our FAITH. We lost faith. The aggression and frustration on both (SMS, SKQ supporters) sides is not against the other. But its for what they lost.. their faith.. THE PARADISE IS LOST...
There is a strong feeling among all the DBs (including PDBs) that we have been fooled by these kotharis.. we were taken for a ride by these looters... we are left in extreme confusion.. Na Khuda mila, na visaal-e-sanam..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 am

Bro GM
I admire civic structure of bohra society, if implemented with honest intent and compassion, we can make a huge difference to downtrodden, weak and lost souls. What are bohra doctrines ? they cant be against commonse sense, natural justice, accountability, transparency and Islamic practices. If the bohra doctrines thumps down the selection of the’Dai’ to be chosen by some mystical process without giving the due importance to the character and ability of incumbent, then so be it, but the principles of justice, honesty, accountability, transparency, compassion, common sense and Islamic practices shall not be compromised. Bohra Doctrines has made provisions for these principles in the training and grooming of the Dais by predecessors. Again we can forcibily and reluctantly believe that these qualities are instilled in these dais, so they have my faith to the extent they are honest. Until then they are getting ghaib money for ghaib imam and shukran najwa of sweet sugary talks in return of ehsaan and karam jazz I get to hear from them …

I love them with my words, heart, time and can sing and dance for them … but money … no no no … show me the accounts and show me the results …

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Egalitarian wrote:GM bhai,
U r right that God has given an opportunity to us. But this whole Nass drama has really killed us from inside. the ultimate victim is our FAITH. We lost faith.
Bro Egalitarian,

That's exactly my point, we have lost FAITH, but faith in whom ? We have lost faith in Bohra doctrines and not in Allah (swt) and his Prophet (s.a.w.) because whatever is dished out to us is diametrically opposite to what the Prophet (s.a.w.) preached. Hence, its high time that Bohras had a relook at their faith and analyse it from what was actually preached by Prophet (s.a.w.) and for that it is very important that everyone did some comparative study of religion and analysed the beliefs of other sects and then follow the one which seems to be authentic and which appeals to oneself. Every sect has its positives and negatives and it is best for us to adapt the positives and shun the negatives. Strictly speaking, many hadiths too are questionable as the same is passed on to us since centuries and there are every chances that the same may have been corrupted and distorted to suit sectarian leaders and their interests, we should also not forget that hadiths itself were written after more then 200 years of Prophet (s.a.w.) leaving for heavenly abode which makes it even more difficult to believe each and every hadith on face value unless the same are in concurrence with Quranic injunctions.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:56 pm

1. GM hasn't "approved" of the 51st nor 52nd, so I doubt he cares about the 53rd, even though he seems lenient towards KQ - it's all a cover up.

2. If KQ saw all this corruption for 50 long years. Why the silence? 1 year, 2 years okay. 50 years? You're "mumineen" are practicing against Shariat, doesn't that hold you responsible as their leader or "mother"?

3. In all these rumours you'll seem to be forgetting Mukasir Saheb. Surely he was aware of these "wrong doings"? Why no comment on that?

Answer: Because it's all non-sense chit chatting of old bored people.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Adam Bhai
Can you answer the question I posed about any photograph or write up about help provided by Kothar to those unfortunate (your words) who died during the SMB funeral,

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:05 pm

2. If KQ saw all this corruption for 50 long years. Why the silence? 1 year, 2 years okay. 50 years? You're "mumineen" are practicing against Shariat, doesn't that hold you responsible as their leader or "mother"?
Adam
And still when Huzefa BS died, his Safai Chitti had the name of SKQ as Mazoon E Dawat, wonder if the corrupt Mazoon( your words) would carry any weight for Jannat permission as per your belief

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

If you read on fatemidawat.com, it talks about Syedna Qutbuddin's vision and the abolishment of red yellow green. Worth reading. Here's some of it:

"The hurmat and sanctity of each mumin must be preserved. No one should be allowed to malign others. The color-coded system of green, yellow and red safai-chitthi instituted by certain elements within the administration is wrong; it creates dissension among mumineen. It is imperative that there be unity in the jama’at; that all jama’at members live in harmony and concord. In Dawat majalis and in all mumineen gatherings, an atmosphere of joy and tranquility should prevail. Spiritual elevation is obtained by learning and deeds, ilm and amal, and it is Allah Ta’ala who determines it. It is not for the Aamil to decide who is green and who is red."
-- FatemiDawat.com

New

Unread post by New » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:52 am

The credit or the blame lies with only one and one person, i.e., SMB. One can not diassociate him with any thing what happened and did not happened. The head is responsible. Then you can say STS did not choose his successor properly. 51 did not do his job nor 52.