Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:11 pm

that Makkah and the cause of Islam is no better served under the Wahabbi Saudi royalty.
I have to disagree with you over there. With all things being equal, the cause of Islam is best served under the current wahhabi regime. Even though the best of the current regime may not be actually good, it is still the best. The reason I say that is that I believe we have the best scenario playing out right now. Change any one parameter and things might get worse. The reason I believe that is because I believe in Allah to be the one with the most hikmah (wisdom). For example, the Quran was revealed in Arabic. If Allah thought it would've served Islam better to reveal it in Chinese, He would've done so. So, even if 99% of the people end up in hell, it is still better than 99.00000001% in hell. Of course all this would make sense only to someone who believes in Allah to be the wisest of all.
There is a reason why they refer to themselves as "royals".
What that reason might be?
In arabic and urdu it is referred to as "Ana" and in the english language we refer to it as "Me". The disease of arrogance. The biggest weakness of a human being. Arrogance led to the downfall of Iblis so much so that even after being such a great abd of Allah he will end up in the hottest pit of hell. And even if we remove the context of religion, referring to yourselves as "royals" [DELETED] [DELETED]is an extreme form of arrogance. Besides, neither the Dai royals nor the Saudi royals actually worked for their fortune. It was either given to them by the Lord Almighty (oil for the Saudis) or taken by force from the abde sheep (in the case of the Dai).

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:23 pm

By the way, every human being has some form of arrogance. I have seen beggars on the street when given a quarter, stare at you as if you have offended them. The main thing is to keep this arrogance in check. When people end up referring to themselves as "royals" and force others to do sajda to them, consider their arrogance having gotten the better of them.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Posting this on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:

One more venom filled audio from marketing team of muffy, his guilt and insecurity is at its peak
Attachments
AUD-20141126-WA0000.mp3
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 2321 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:51 pm

^
SMS ni qadamboosi kari ney aa Shakash Paagal Thai Gayo
Haath jodi aney sajda aapi ney Aa Shabbir Pagaal thai gayo
SMS ni ghulami sey aa shabbir paagal thai gaayo
Rehmaat ni Roti Banawi ney aney Najwa aapi ney
As SMS nau Abde paagal thai gaayo

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm

never heard a bigger bunch of crap in my life. seems like collective insanity has taken hold of this community, sorry, cult.

there have been hundreds, perhaps thousands of scientific studies of mass psychology wherein crowds are affected by mass hysterics, mob mentality and collective violence. even dormitories where a group of young women stay together, they gradually migrate towards menstruating at the same time. this shows the profound mental and even physiological effects of being in a group moved by intense emotions.

this mass madness which has gripped this otherwise sensible community is in my opinion, to a great extent caused by the excessive and untimely use or abuse of maatam. it has tremendously affected the minds of bohras, manipulated their emotions, subjugated them and perverted their rational thinking.

so now any mention of 'syedna' generates a hyper excitable response of ya hussain, as if the poor syedna is getting slaughtered in kerbala. substitute the same words with 'hamara aqa', or 'apna dai' or umpteen other emotion laden versions and the otherwise rational abde turns into a quivering jelly racked by sobs, his hands automatically lift in the action of maatam to pound his chest.

there are many who have stridently criticised my expose's on the ridiculousness and mockery made by the rascal clergy of maatam. but i now hope they understand where i was going with it. the results of the sinister and cunning mental manipulation of the community is here for everyone to see, the complete emasculation and dumbing down of the community, turning them into munafiqs and mushriqs, indulging in laanatbazi and extreme hero worship.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:12 am

funny pic on fatemi dawat facebook page, btw I also noticed most fatemi dawat fans are be parda females, who dont care about rida, few females who are constantly liking updates are some western educated who is not very much found of rida. just my observation.

looks like KQ is not preaching them importance of purdah in his gatherings and qadambosi bethaks. wallaho alam.
Attachments
2014-11-29_13-10_Fatemi Dawat.jpg

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:04 am

this Picture is not at all hilarious
the most hilarious was when your fake dawedar Moula Muffadal Saifuddin was riding in a disney land princess chariot!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:35 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:this Picture is not at all hilarious
the most hilarious was when your fake dawedar Moula Muffadal Saifuddin was riding in a disney land princess chariot!
[color=#008000I am not one who create big issues out of silly things, I dont even care but I posted it because if such picture was published with SMS, whole of this forum would have create a big propaganda out of it, joker like Al Zulfiqar would have wrote 10 page thesis on this picture :roll:

kabhi to sincerity dikhaao :mrgreen:[/color]

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 am

YaHussain wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:this Picture is not at all hilarious
I am not one who create big issues out of silly things, I dont even care but I posted it because if such picture was published with SMS, whole of this forum would have create a big propaganda out of it, joker like Al Zulfiqar would have wrote 10 page thesis on this picture :roll:

kabhi to sincerity dikhaao :mrgreen:
At least this is not showing followers in humiliating position of on the knees with folded hands. :D

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:16 am

A picture of SMS would have never made it past the Kothar censor board.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:22 am

bohra_manus wrote:
YaHussain wrote: I am not one who create big issues out of silly things, I dont even care but I posted it because if such picture was published with SMS, whole of this forum would have create a big propaganda out of it, joker like Al Zulfiqar would have wrote 10 page thesis on this picture :roll:

kabhi to sincerity dikhaao :mrgreen:
At least this is not showing followers in humiliating position of on the knees with folded hands. :D
on knees and folded hand is not a humiliation but it shows respect. for raza naa saheb.

and KQ did got such respect for 50 years, and he gladly accepted it. :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:09 pm

But since SMB kept him as Mazoon for 50 year he must have respected him. It is unfortunate that Abdes like you and Adam and his son does not know how to respect their father's appointment

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:22 pm

SBM wrote:
But since SMB kept him as Mazoon for 50 year he must have respected him. It is unfortunate that Abdes like you and Adam and his son does not know how to respect their father's appointment
he is no more on mazoon post or any post.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 pm

YaHussain wrote:
SBM wrote: But since SMB kept him as Mazoon for 50 year he must have respected him. It is unfortunate that Abdes like you and Adam and his son does not know how to respect their father's appointment
he is no more on mazoon post or any post.
Ya Hussain
do you read your own post I am not talking about current I am talking about last 50 years before the death of SMB or did your brain also went with SMB

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:46 am

SBM wrote:
YaHussain wrote: he is no more on mazoon post or any post.
Ya Hussain
do you read your own post I am not talking about current I am talking about last 50 years before the death of SMB or did your brain also went with SMB
why personal insults? didn't you learn in last 10 years on this forum how to dialogue? I know what you said but I said he is no more on mazoon or any other post so now he has no rights for any thing.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 am

YaHussain wrote:funny pic on fatemi dawat facebook page, btw I also noticed most fatemi dawat fans are be parda females, who dont care about rida, few females who are constantly liking updates are some western educated who is not very much found of rida. just my observation.

looks like KQ is not preaching them importance of purdah in his gatherings and qadambosi bethaks. wallaho alam.
SMS "fans" :wink:

and the master !

And don't be hypocrite. 99% of DB living in Western Countries don't wear rida (and also don't cook roti all day) !

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:33 am

putting colour is haraam?

neither hugging a hindu is haraam.

yes I am against standing in mandir with hands folded but a serious investigation is required to know who they were? most probably some one from PDB or KQ is suspected from my side in order to defame dawoodi bohras.

as far as be purdagi of KQ fans are concern the way KQ follower come up with these pics shows how shallow they are with the arguments and how they are not accepting their mistake.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:43 am

Sceptical wrote:

And don't be hypocrite. 99% of DB living in Western Countries don't wear rida (and also don't cook roti all day) !
I dont care about 99% of western turn sshiit who dont wear rida, but those who are married to believers still wears rida and they are proud of rida.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:46 am

YaHussain wrote:1) putting colour is haraam?
1) Hindu festivity with our Rida = hypocrisy.
2) Eating from Hindu is haraam (STS(ra) and SMB(ra) always said it). When an adna mumin is doing talaki or qadambossi, our Dai put rumal on their hands... and hugging a "napak" idolatrous Baba is paak??? :roll: :lol:

The same Baba who has done a great mistake by spelling SMS name, showing the importance he is giving to your Dai. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Sceptical on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:49 am

YaHussain wrote:
Sceptical wrote:

I dont care about 99% of western turn sshiit who dont wear rida, but those who are married to believers still wears rida and they are proud of rida.
the same 99% non-believers (according to your logic) from whom SMS has no problem to extort money... another hypocrisy.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:51 am

Ya Hussain Ya Hussain!

brother very convinently you are blaming everything from everyone on SKQ saheb! as far as i remember these pics were snapped before the wafaat of SMB (RA) and at that time MS was so called fake claimant mansoos! except the last pic in which baba ramdev had made a visit to pass his condolences to SMB(RA) family.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:55 am

This is the problem of people like you (Ya Hussain) you have got wrong hidayat from the extended family of Yusuf Najmuddin, you had been attending their sabaq for a long time and they brain washed your mind into believing that SKQ saheb is the reason why there are so many problems in our community and this world. whatever happens SKQ saheb is the culprit!
Your MS guru gantal Baba wanted a scapegoat and he found one very conveniently!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:09 am

Sceptical wrote:
YaHussain wrote:1) putting colour is haraam?
1) Hindu festivity with our Rida = hypocrisy.
2) Eating from Hindu is haraam (STS(ra) and SMB(ra) always said it). When an adna mumin is doing talaki or qadambossi, our Dai put rumal on their hands... and hugging a "napak" idolatrous Baba is paak??? :roll: :lol:

The same Baba who has done a great mistake by spelling SMS name, showing the importance he is giving to your Dai. :mrgreen:
you are blinded in your hate and magic spell of KQ.

understand this.

they are wearing rida but how you can be sure they are participating in Hindu festival? may be its some personal party.

baba ramdev came for condolence and if he intended to hug syedna mufaddal out of affection do you aspect SMS to kick him away?

btw have you already given misaaq to KQ? because if not I dont want to waste time on you, since you are again none other than but those free loaders who eats in bohra jamaat and after washing hand they abuse them

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:16 am

YaHussain wrote: btw have you already given misaaq to KQ? because if not I dont want to waste time on you, since you are again none other than but those free loaders who eats in bohra jamaat and after washing hand they abuse them.[/b]
LOL.
Seems you have no answer for me... :mrgreen:

if not I dont want to waste time on you
Yes, go make roti.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:23 am

That is our money which we have contributed to make this community and we are eating it with pleasure because we have paid for it not like your MS master who has extorted every single penny for his and his families pleasure!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:19 am

Sceptical wrote:
YaHussain wrote: btw have you already given misaaq to KQ? because if not I dont want to waste time on you, since you are again none other than but those free loaders who eats in bohra jamaat and after washing hand they abuse them.[/b]
LOL.[/b]
Seems you have no answer for me... :mrgreen:

if not I dont want to waste time on you
Yes, go make roti.
I already provided answer read again, and yes I love making rotis and even my wife is happy with it specially on week ends. I never knew its soo much fun to make roti and feed my kids with my hands.

so have you given misaaq to KQ?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:23 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:That is our money which we have contributed to make this community and we are eating it with pleasure because we have paid for it not like your MS master who has extorted every single penny for his and his families pleasure!
why you paying money? when you dont even like the leader and community who loves him? specially when you always say bohras are abdes and brainless bla bla bla? why you want to eat with them?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:33 am

Because i love 52nd dai SMB (RA) and all the previous duats and i will not Muffadal get away for all that which have contributed for past so many years it is not this fake claimant Muffadal as person who belongs to me it is all these places which belongs to all dawoodi bohra community. It is not property of Muffadal Saifuddin!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:37 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Because i love 52nd dai SMB (RA) and all the previous duats and i will not Muffadal get away for all that which have contributed for past so many years it is not this fake claimant Muffadal as person who belongs to me it is all these places which belongs to all dawoodi bohra community. It is not property of Muffadal Saifuddin!
your love for 52 dai is fake, because number of time he has been aabused on this forum and I never seen a word from you to defend 52nd dai. if you had any love for previous dai you would never take side of those who abuse them day and night.

so please tell us your real intentions.

is it our jaman, markaz and our libaas and our community name/fame which is hard for you to leave? :D

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 am

YaHussain wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Because i love 52nd dai SMB (RA) and all the previous duats and i will not Muffadal get away for all that which have contributed for past so many years it is not this fake claimant Muffadal as person who belongs to me it is all these places which belongs to all dawoodi bohra community. It is not property of Muffadal Saifuddin!
your love for 52 dai is fake, because number of time he has been aabused on this forum and I never seen a word from you to defend 52nd dai. if you had any love for previous dai you would never take side of those who abuse them day and night.

so please tell us your real intentions.

is it our jaman, markaz and our libaas and our community name/fame which is hard for you to leave? :D
Mumineen started coming to this website after Burhanuddin Moula's wafat. They were not all SKQ followers when they came here. We are on this site because true mohiibbeen of Burhanuddin Moula visit this site when they get disenchanted with the circus and money collection frenzy under MS. We are also true mohiibbeen of Burhanuddin Moula and we want to connect to others that come to this site.

If the archives are anything to go by, Proggressives have been making outlandish and sometimes misinformed allegations against Burhanuddin Moula for a while. If we can bring them to haq ni Dawat and the love of all Duat Mutlaqeen with a message of love and with the true essence of Islam and iman that is in Fatemi Dawat so be it. You and your ilk have been fighting their allegations for decades and you have only managed to increase their hatred further. Please do not fault us for not stooping to your level , or your language or using your ways in responding to their comments.