Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
adna_mumin

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by adna_mumin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:40 pm

25 days of tumult has injured the mumineen.
Fanatics, ignorant and misguided resorted to name-calling, happy whatsapping abuses and showering praises with less of restraint.
Proofs and documents are hurled a plenty.
Witnesses called on to testify and impress.
To imagine that one of the Shehzada of our Moulas to be conspiring and lying has left disgust and disbelief but then such is a time that reminds that indeed History does repeat, both the glorious and the inglorious one.

It is therefore incumbent upon mumineen to strive To know and learn. For that will help to identify haq from baatil and the hearts will be satisfied.

From this point on, it can only get better Insha Allah ta.
May Allah ta give afzalul jaza to our Moula RA in jannaat un naeem.
May He continue to guide the mohibbaane panjatan pak, Aimma tahereen and Duat mutlaqeen on Siraat al mustaqeem. Aameen.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Could some please tell me what SMS forgot? I could not hear in the video properly. Why momeens always cry?

id99

Unread post by id99 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 pm

He is a Traitor who uses the QURAN as a threat to extract money
--a Hypocrite who uses the PANJATAN as a sword
-- a Wolf disguised in a lamb’s skin
-- a Glutton who adores his “Thaals” more than the Masjid
-- a Gold hungry creature who runs after the rolling coin to the farthest land
-- a Cheat who pilfers from Widows and Orphans.
He is a Monstrous being with an Eagle’s eye, a Tiger’s claws, a Hyena’s teeth and a Viper’s fangs

The Heads of Religion in this greedy world are not satisfied with their own munificence, but they must strive to make all members of their families SUPERIORS and OPPRESSORS.

The Glory of a King goes to his eldest son by inheritance, but the exaltation of a religious head is contagious among his Brothers & Nephews.

Thus the Christian bishop, the Muslim Imam and the Brahmin priest become like SEA REPTILES who clutch their prey with many tentacles and Suck their Blood with numerous mouths.

They preach to their followers “ LIVE like ALI and DIE like HUSAIN”, yet they adorn themselves in the best of fineries—jewellery studded with diamonds, rubies & emeralds, clothes from the choicest boutiques and homes equipped with the best of facilities and amenities.
They eat out of the Special Thaals laid out for them and journey to the farthest of lands by trampling on the lives of the poor, widows and orphans.

Is this the way Maulana Ali and Maulana Husain lived???

IS THIS THE ISLAM GOD WANTED US TO FOLLOW.
DID THE PANJATAN PAAK TEACH US THESE SATANIC WAYS.

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 pm

New wrote:Could some please tell me what SMS forgot? I could not hear in the video properly. Why momeens always cry?
He forgets the year when syedna mohammed burhannuddin ra showed him the letter in which they claim the nass is described. If it was important enough, he would not only remember the exact date, let alone the year, but also not act oblivious to the shehzadas when they informed him of the supposed nass after muqaddas burhannuddin mola's stroke. It is like saying Obama doesnt remember the date he got elected, except that this is even bigger......the rat is showing its face....

voice

Unread post by voice » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm

It appears "calm prevailing before the storm" from SKQ camp. While muffy camp is busy with celebrating forty days of so called "huzn",
People at large are realizing the cheap tactics of cursing, fake documentations, false dreams by muffy camp.

actual_progressive

Unread post by actual_progressive » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:47 am

NOW SKQ SIDE IS GOING WORST.now they knew they don't have much support by the public.as they are not annocing misaaq details and other updation in their website.so they are trying the wrong way.an false mail coming to all bohra as exact copy of mail which come from official source "its52, noreply@ejammat.com''
the link on email will showing edited video of SMS.on youtube and in side panel video of SKQ making good statement . some minor changes in email is done which a normal person who don't use net much or using it in mobile cant see easily.

SKQ camp may deny allegation that they don't have sent the mail.but who other then him in the recent time has so much money time and expertise to do this much .buy domain like ejammat, making copy of email and also getting email database of bohra is not easy task of anyone.and who bothers for making this much efforts just for shwing SMS wrong.

link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9NOmSf7wQM.
video is also edited.never spoken by SMS
Attachments
Gmail - Fw_ Mufaddal Moula TUS Farman-page-002.jpg
Gmail - Fw_ Mufaddal Moula TUS Farman-page-001.jpg

voice

Unread post by voice » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 am

actual_progressive wrote:NOW SKQ SIDE IS GOING WORST.now they knew they don't have much support by the public.as they are not annocing misaaq details and other updation in their website.so they are trying the wrong way.an false mail coming to all bohra as exact copy of mail which come from official source "its52, noreply@ejammat.com''
the link on email will showing edited video of SMS.on youtube and in side panel video of SKQ making good statement . some minor changes in email is done which a normal person who don't use net much or using it in mobile cant see easily.

SKQ camp may deny allegation that they don't have sent the mail.but who other then him in the recent time has so much money time and expertise to do this much .buy domain like ejammat, making copy of email and also getting email database of bohra is not easy task of anyone.and who bothers for making this much efforts just for shwing SMS wrong.

link
I don`t find anything wrong told by SMS so why SKQ camp will propagate this? Its merely a false allegation.

hussain53

Unread post by hussain53 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:16 am

IF KQ is telling that it was a khafi nass and ol and thats why he didnt told this before two year and was waiting and ol lozzzzzz..

but he forgets and told his sons long before as we have seen many examples that his family was planning since so long time... One clue is that his family buyed this url on 18th November 2013 long before sayedna mohammed expiry... So if it is khafi nass then he should do this on 17th January and not on 18th November.... And Long site was also coded from before... so is it coded by KQ??? or he leaked so called nass which was need to be hided...
Attachments
Capture.PNG

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 am

Buying a domain does not mean he was planning to put claim for daiship after SMB.
They could have bought it for some other purpose and used it otherwise as need came for putting naas claim.
It takes very short time with todays available technology and skills to put up a site.

Vbohra

Unread post by Vbohra » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 am

Does Any one know, about other family members of SKQ, who are related to SMS family, like his daughters, his sons's wifes and what is there stand ?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:05 am

actual_progressive wrote:and who bothers for making this much efforts just for shwing SMS wrong.
link
This vaez WAS spoken by SMS (my parents heard as it, fortunately I didn't :mrgreen: )
And i was shocked when my parent told me what they had heard from the "mansoos" of SMB(ra).

Women should not be educated, women should stay at home, women are temptresses, ... great contrast between father SMB(ra) and son SMS.

hussain53

Unread post by hussain53 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 am

mr. hsnhussain according to you what would be the shortest time with todays available technology 2hours or 3hours and what about content on this site they decide content,design,links,pages,section everything in 2-3 hours hahahaha lolzzzzz u gone mad... i am a web developer according to me if there are 5 developers working on this then also it will take minimum 10 days to build this long site and uploading...it was built before saiyedna passed away for sure

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 am

hussain53 wrote:mr. hsnhussain according to you what would be the shortest time with todays available technology 2hours or 3hours and what about content on this site they decide content,design,links,pages,section everything in 2-3 hours hahahaha lolzzzzz u gone mad... i am a web developer according to me if there are 5 developers working on this then also it will take minimum 10 days to build this long site and uploading...it was built before saiyedna passed away for sure
I'm not defending SKQ but seriously I don't see where the problem is because SKQ knew that he will have to claim his Dai-ship. We all knew that SMB(ra)'s health was decreasing day per day.

As SMS legitimated himself parading his father in each great occasion, I see no wrong by planning a web site for a such important issue.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 am

hussain53 wrote:mr. hsnhussain according to you what would be the shortest time with todays available technology 2hours or 3hours and what about content on this site they decide content,design,links,pages,section everything in 2-3 hours hahahaha lolzzzzz u gone mad... i am a web developer according to me if there are 5 developers working on this then also it will take minimum 10 days to build this long site and uploading...it was built before saiyedna passed away for sure
or lets see this as religion and mojiza factor.

may be because of Imam uz zamaan raza, SKQ camp created this site in no time?

worth to think..... :?: :idea:

actual_progressive

Unread post by actual_progressive » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:12 am

voice wrote:
actual_progressive wrote:NOW SKQ SIDE IS GOING WORST.now they knew they don't have much support by the public.as they are not annocing misaaq details and other updation in their website.so they are trying the wrong way.an false mail coming to all bohra as exact copy of mail which come from official source "its52, noreply@ejammat.com''

link
I don`t find anything wrong told by SMS so why SKQ camp will propagate this? Its merely a false allegation.
Why there is only audio and not video.It is addtion in words to show SMS more agrresive.only photo is there.It is adding of words so that SKQ side can prove SMS is againts women and SKQ is not.and what will you say about email.

actual_progressive

Unread post by actual_progressive » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 am

Sceptical wrote:
actual_progressive wrote:and who bothers for making this much efforts just for shwing SMS wrong.
link
This vaez WAS spoken by SMS (my parents heard as it, fortunately I didn't :mrgreen: )
And i was shocked when my parent told me what they had heard from the "mansoos" of SMB(ra).

Women should not be educated, women should stay at home, women are temptresses, ... great contrast between father SMB(ra) and son SMS.
it is waaz of SMS but there are addition of some words to show SMS more agrresive and againts women.

voice

Unread post by voice » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:15 am

Its for sure that SMS exploited his own father. I am shocked to see the available videos on net that how like a puppet on chair, SMB was made to seat and was paraded before public. I wonder how much pain he has given to his ill father for his worldly gains. If anyone can verify the reports I am having that heavy doses of medicines were given to him so as he can remain in at least sitting posture before public.

SKQ camp has pointed this torture process on there website. People should question SMS for this tragic end of SMB.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:30 am

actual_progressive wrote: it is waaz of SMS but there are addition of some words to show SMS more agrresive and againts women.
hum... it seems the audio is unedited. Don't heard any kind of additional words. Agressive or not, the facts are here : SMS is taliban-like regarding women.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:25 am

"Don't think being 'religious' means becoming harsh or hard. When Allah enters a heart, He softens it--He doesn't harden it."
- Yasmin Mogahed
(Yasmin Mogahed, 32, an Egyptian born American – popular for her public speaking and writing – is defying all the odds.
one of the very few women to talk at Islamic events which are normally – or always – dominated by males)

reluctantreligist

Unread post by reluctantreligist » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 am

you are right "voice" sms has tortured his father and milked him for what he was worth till the very end.absolutely inhuman of him to deck his father up at every occasion and pull him along like a showpiece so that he could make his millions.i am sure he was instrumental in pushing smb slightly earlier than expected.but sadly they have no fear of god.they make business of him.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:07 am

Dear web developer - that site "has not been developed/programmed" as such. It is a "Wordpress" (a free open source software) driven site which means they installed it with just a few mouse clicks in less than a minute.

However, the content addition must have taken time. But for that they don't need 5 developers. They need just 1 content writer.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:23 pm

My 2 cents for the ones who say that news has dried up on KQ's website :-

I feel that because KQ has filed some court cases he must have been advised by his lawyers to remain silent and be careful in choosing words because any adverse remarks can go against him in the court of law. We must remember that the matter is subjudice and Muffy too has a battery of eminent lawyers appearing for him !!

voice

Unread post by voice » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:36 am

Syedna Qutbuddin asserted that the community’s success and prosperity in deen and dunya are both important (minute 55-59:30 onwards in the video). Leading a life according to the tenets of Shari’at ensures prosperity in both, this world and the Hereafter. He quoted the Imam’s kalaam that ‘religion is not only prayer and fasting; rather, religion is the building of both dunya and aakherat’. Syedna stated that he has many aspirations for – khair-khuwahi – doing good for the community. His aspiration is that all members of the community, not just a handful, actively participate in the building of the community with their expertise, suggestions, knowledge and skills. Syedna prayed for tawfeeq and yaari from Allah TA for this. Many details of this aspiration and vision will be presented on the website in the coming days. Read more.......

http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/

voice

Unread post by voice » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:39 am

white_pigeon wrote:Solid updates and a good face-lift on website.
I dont think SKQ has gone underground at all.
Some solid planning is happening behind the scenes. Good to see there is no talk of any hatred in the bayan video too. Simple and Stylish, he seems determined to march on.
SKQ strikes again.....

http://fatemidawat.com/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 am

SKQ's family's Educational Qualifications :-

Sakina baisaab (Wife) :
B.A. in English Literature, Bombay University (First amongst all students in English Literature).

Dr.Bazat Tahera baisaab (Daughter) :
Received PhD in Arabic Literature with Distinction from Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts).
Received M.A. and B.A. in Arabic Language and Literature from Ain Shams University (Cairo, Egypt).
Currently Professor of Arabic Literature at the University of Chicago (Chicago, Illinois).
Previously taught at the University of Utah (Salt Lake City, Utah 2000-2002), Yale University (New Haven, Connecticut 1998-1999), and Harvard University (During PhD studies 1992-1999).
Email: btq@post.harvard.edu

Dr.Bazat Saifiyah baisaab (Daughter) :
PhD in Islamic History (With Distinction), Oxford University, UK.
M.A. in Islamic History, B.A. in English Literature (summa cum laude), The American University, Cairo.

Bazat Tyebah baisaab (Daughter) :
B.A. in Islamic History and Arabic Literature (With Distinction), SOAS, London University, UK.
Due to Distinction in B.A., accepted directly for PhD program at London University.
Email: tayyeba@uscnet.com

Taher bhaisaab (Son) :
M.A. in Arabic Literature, SOAS, London University, UK.
B.A. in Arabic (Received Chancellor's Award for coming first amongst 10,000 students in Bombay University).
Currently doing PhD in Arabic Literature.
Email: taher.qutbuddin@uscnet.com

Dr.Abde-Ali bhaisaab (Son) :
PhD in Islamic Law and Jurisprudence, University of Manchester, UK.
M.A. in Arabic Literature (With Distinction) SOAS, London University, UK.
B.A. in Mass Communications and Journalism and Arabic Literature, The American University in Cairo.
Email: abdeali.qutbuddin.uscnet.com

Fatema baisaab (Daughter) :
B.A. in Pychology, The American University in Cairo.
Also one year in Psychology M.A. program, Harvard University, USA.
Email: fiezzuddin@hotmail.com

Arwa baisaab (Daughter) :
Hafize Quran.
Specialised courses in Arabic Language and Literature, The American University in Cairo.
arwa@uscnet.com

Husain bhaisaab (Son) :
Hafize Quran.
BsC in Computer Science with a minor in Arabic Literature and Electronics, with highest honors (summa cum laude), The American University in Cairo.
Email: husain.qutbuddin.uscnet.com

Dr.Aziz bhaisaab (Son) :
Hafize Quran.
PhD in Arabic Literature with a minor in Political Science with highest honors (summa cum laude), The American University in Cairo.
Email: Aziz.qutbuddin.uscnet.com

Qualifications of Muffy :-
M.H. (Masters in Horse Language at Poonawala Stud Farm, Pune).
Currently doing a crash course in "Horse Trading" (to prove majority).
PhD in History of Karbala (One amongst the 10 lakh students who is privy to what 'Dua' Imam Hussain (a.s.) did just before attaining Martyrdom).
V.S. (Vampire Slayer, Masters in knowledge of Qabar, currently doing PhD on his brother Late Huzefa bhaisaab).
R.M. and R.S. (Masters in Roti Making and Rida Stitching from the University of Taliban, Afghanistan).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:36 am

Atleast SKQ is promising to have many open Sabaks and other issues which is encouraging if they follow thru...

http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... 079575.jpg

kseeker

Easiest way for KQ to gain masses..

Unread post by kseeker » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:40 pm

There are many reasons why Bohras have to bow down to the kothar... ie: marriage hall for children's marriage... using the comforts of faiz during ziyaarat ... but most importantly, allowing the dead to be burried in our graveyard. The last is the most important because we are very peculiar about it (and rightly so) .. just go to a sunni/shia burial ground and goto a bohra ground and you will see the difference...

If KQ buys massive lands as burial grounds in the major cities where bohra's reside... ie: bombay, surat, udaipur, dubai, karachi... people will be at ease to go over to his side....

Just my 2 cents...

asad

Unread post by asad » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Br GM,

Who is wife of SKQ? is she a Parsi as circulated in watsapp messages and who are wives of his sons?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:49 pm

Brother G M can you show us what benefit or benefits all these degrees bring to the Jamat or the individuals themselves. i want to know their place of employment.( pay checks).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:05 pm

asad wrote:Who is wife of SKQ? is she a Parsi as circulated in watsapp messages and who are wives of his sons?
She is not a parsi but the daughter of one Ibrahim bhaisaab who was from Saifee Mahal, I will find out more about him and let you know. However, he was considered to be the richest bhaisaab during his times and reportedly owned around 100 buildings in Mumbai alone. SKQ's wife is his only child by virtue of which she solely inherited all the properties and by default SKQ's bank account also grew manifold, so the feeling that SKQ is only after money doesn't seem to hold much ground. Although greed has no limits but personally I don't think that SKQ is just after money and power, I have seen him and his children from close quarters as I have witnessed the era of 51st and 52nd Dais also.

Regarding your other query, I will come back to you in a couple of days.