Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seeker110

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 am

Is SKQ intending on setting up his residence in the old Peerbhoy Palace. It belongs to the rightful owner or the people of the faith.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 am

I think once saify mahal peer boy palace is acquired, muffys hands will broken down, it is like a monument for bohras, and who ever will reside and acquire it, will have psychological impact on mass.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

M Taha wrote:I think once saify mahal peer boy palace is acquired, muffys hands will broken down, it is like a monument for bohras, and who ever will reside and acquire it, will have psychological impact on mass.
SMS will use this move also and tell Abdes that he invited kakaji for zadu ki Jhappi and kakaji showed him saifi mahal no jhapo...

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 am

Instead of residence, it could be converted to a school, university, institution or any number of things the community needs. Simple people need a place fitting his earning capabilities ( market value plus number of years at the position). We can easily put a dollar value for the services one provides.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:31 pm

old bayan of SMB,he is emphasising on ALLAH AND AHLUL BAYT

http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... ech-75.mp3
Last edited by M Taha on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 pm

It belongs to the rightful owner
the rightful owners are Adamji Peerbhai and his family

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:11 pm

think_for_yourself wrote: To come to the present. I find that there are hundreds of like-minded people who are reaching out to us and share our disenchantment with the current majority leadership. The only difference is that while we have stood up and come out in the open with regards to our opinions and faith, others are still fearful of social boycott. Let me share a secret. The horribleness of social boycott is overrated. A majority of those you leave behind will envy you your courage to escape the bonds that are still holding them back. You will find out who your true friends are. They will continue to speak with you. There are many who will hate you but as Churchill said, if you have enemies it means that you have stood up for something, sometime in your life. I call all the fence-sitters to move past your fear. Act now and everything will work out over time. It won't be easy, I guarantee you that. But it will be worth it. This is your opportunity to create a community of thinking, fearless people. People who refuse to live in fear and a total lack of logic in their observation of religion. Wake up! Act!
Everyone says that had they been present in Karbala they would have sacrificed their life for Aqa Hussain, SKQ is calling you to the Karbala of Today. You don't even have to sacrifice your life, just use your brains and stand up for your beliefs.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 pm

^ people speak so many things, but only few follow what they say....

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:37 pm

The thing is even KQ doesn't have solid proof of nass. On what basis can one believe him. On the other hand, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin's nass has been declared by Burhanuddin Maula's sons as they were witness. Now Allah knows better. I am presently going by that. Even I don't feel much spiritual connect to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin but I may be biased due to reading posts and comments on this forum.
Truth_Prevails wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: To come to the present. I find that there are hundreds of like-minded people who are reaching out to us and share our disenchantment with the current majority leadership. The only difference is that while we have stood up and come out in the open with regards to our opinions and faith, others are still fearful of social boycott. Let me share a secret. The horribleness of social boycott is overrated. A majority of those you leave behind will envy you your courage to escape the bonds that are still holding them back. You will find out who your true friends are. They will continue to speak with you. There are many who will hate you but as Churchill said, if you have enemies it means that you have stood up for something, sometime in your life. I call all the fence-sitters to move past your fear. Act now and everything will work out over time. It won't be easy, I guarantee you that. But it will be worth it. This is your opportunity to create a community of thinking, fearless people. People who refuse to live in fear and a total lack of logic in their observation of religion. Wake up! Act!
Everyone says that had they been present in Karbala they would have sacrificed their life for Aqa Hussain, SKQ is calling you to the Karbala of Today. You don't even have to sacrifice your life, just use your brains and stand up for your beliefs.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:26 pm

wise_guy wrote:The thing is even KQ doesn't have solid proof of nass. On what basis can one believe him. On the other hand, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin's nass has been declared by Burhanuddin Maula's sons as they were witness. Now Allah knows better. I am presently going by that. Even I don't feel much spiritual connect to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin but I may be biased due to reading posts and comments on this forum.
[/quote]

Wise Guy, SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon for 50 years despite all the campaigns against him. In the 850 year history of Dawoodi Bohra's no Mazoon has ever betrayed the trust of his Dai, why would you think that SKQ who was Mazoon for 50 years be any different? SMB made a very young SKQ his Mazoon despite the opposition, he wouldn't appoint him if he did not have full trust in him. From MS gang they never accepted him as Mazoon, they tried all their best to get him removed from the high post but SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon and his word is more trustworthy then any other Shehzada's. Please note that in entire history of Dawat, many times sons of Nabi's, Imam's and Duat's have all done fitnat, but never has a mazoon betrayed the trust of his dai.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 pm

even common sense says when ever there is a dispute power should go to next person who is highest in position.

even in army if commander dies in war next best position person becomes leader by defacto.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Truth_Prevails wrote:
wise_guy wrote:The thing is even KQ doesn't have solid proof of nass. On what basis can one believe him. On the other hand, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin's nass has been declared by Burhanuddin Maula's sons as they were witness. Now Allah knows better. I am presently going by that. Even I don't feel much spiritual connect to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin but I may be biased due to reading posts and comments on this forum.
Wise Guy, SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon for 50 years despite all the campaigns against him. In the 850 year history of Dawoodi Bohra's no Mazoon has ever betrayed the trust of his Dai, why would you think that SKQ who was Mazoon for 50 years be any different? SMB made a very young SKQ his Mazoon despite the opposition, he wouldn't appoint him if he did not have full trust in him. From MS gang they never accepted him as Mazoon, they tried all their best to get him removed from the high post but SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon and his word is more trustworthy then any other Shehzada's. Please note that in entire history of Dawat, many times sons of Nabi's, Imam's and Duat's have all done fitnat, but never has a mazoon betrayed the trust of his dai.
Before writing false claims have some knowledge of Dawat. See below link.

http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... ving-that/

james

Unread post by james » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Truth_Prevails wrote: Wise Guy, SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon for 50 years despite all the campaigns against him. In the 850 year history of Dawoodi Bohra's no Mazoon has ever betrayed the trust of his Dai, why would you think that SKQ who was Mazoon for 50 years be any different? SMB made a very young SKQ his Mazoon despite the opposition, he wouldn't appoint him if he did not have full trust in him. From MS gang they never accepted him as Mazoon, they tried all their best to get him removed from the high post but SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon and his word is more trustworthy then any other Shehzada's. Please note that in entire history of Dawat, many times sons of Nabi's, Imam's and Duat's have all done fitnat, but never has a mazoon betrayed the trust of his dai.
It has happened before in history .
Syedi Shaikh Qutub b. Suleiman writes in Muntaza al-Akhbar that:

“Ali b. Ibrahim, though second in command, led himself to be tempted and seduced by material gain. He lay claim to the position of the Dai as he had done so before. He desired his Maula’s respected position for himself. He bragged about the wealth he had accumulated through improper means. He claimed that he was more deserving of being a Dai than Syedna Abduttayyib Zakiuddin RA…he transgressed all limits in his attempt to secure this position. He thought that with the help of his Shaitans- a builder and a diver- he would fulfill his desire. But what happened was the opposite; The house was protected by its lord. He began to corrupt the people of Da’wat, instigate Mumineen against the Dai, bind them using spells of Haroot and Maaroot, he misled them with fabricated narrations of Taim and Adee, and entice people through their inclinations. He created a great deal of disorder in Da’wat. When Syedna Zakiuddin heard about his actions he removed him and three others from the hierarchy of hudud.”

Even if one were to concede to your point that no Mazoon has ever gone against Dawat , I say " There is always a first time " . I bet Sulaiman was also saying No Grandson of Duat Mutlaqeen has gone against Dawat in his era.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Murtaza 420 and james,

how many dai son in past collected money for taziyat, golak chanda threw birthday bash on his fathers dead body?

I hope you will reply and wont run away this time.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:45 pm

james wrote:
Truth_Prevails wrote: Wise Guy, SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon for 50 years despite all the campaigns against him. In the 850 year history of Dawoodi Bohra's no Mazoon has ever betrayed the trust of his Dai, why would you think that SKQ who was Mazoon for 50 years be any different? SMB made a very young SKQ his Mazoon despite the opposition, he wouldn't appoint him if he did not have full trust in him. From MS gang they never accepted him as Mazoon, they tried all their best to get him removed from the high post but SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon and his word is more trustworthy then any other Shehzada's. Please note that in entire history of Dawat, many times sons of Nabi's, Imam's and Duat's have all done fitnat, but never has a mazoon betrayed the trust of his dai.
It has happened before in history .
Syedi Shaikh Qutub b. Suleiman writes in Muntaza al-Akhbar that:

“Ali b. Ibrahim, though second in command, led himself to be tempted and seduced by material gain. He lay claim to the position of the Dai as he had done so before. He desired his Maula’s respected position for himself. He bragged about the wealth he had accumulated through improper means. He claimed that he was more deserving of being a Dai than Syedna Abduttayyib Zakiuddin RA…he transgressed all limits in his attempt to secure this position. He thought that with the help of his Shaitans- a builder and a diver- he would fulfill his desire. But what happened was the opposite; The house was protected by its lord. He began to corrupt the people of Da’wat, instigate Mumineen against the Dai, bind them using spells of Haroot and Maaroot, he misled them with fabricated narrations of Taim and Adee, and entice people through their inclinations. He created a great deal of disorder in Da’wat. When Syedna Zakiuddin heard about his actions he removed him and three others from the hierarchy of hudud.”

Even if one were to concede to your point that no Mazoon has ever gone against Dawat , I say " There is always a first time " . I bet Sulaiman was also saying No Grandson of Duat Mutlaqeen has gone against Dawat in his era.
Ali bin Ibrahim was never Mazoon. Check your history, do not fall prey to the MS propoganda.
If you say today that there can always be a first time, then today you are discrediting the high post of Mazoon, tomorrow you will say the same thing for the Dai and say the Dai betrayed the Imam. Where will you stop? Not believing the Mazoon removes the foundation of your faith.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Hey James,

Get your fact right. This Ali bin Ibrahim was not Mazoon. Let Shz Mufaddal Bhaisab have the guts to say that Ali bin it in his sermons. He was second in tartib (i.e. sitting on the sujni) not Mazoon ud Dawat. But when you have closed your eyes, you are worse than the blind (as you shut down your intellect)

This believesyednaqutbuddin.com is full of twisted facts created by crafty folks from Jamea.

James, Take a day a week and just ask yourself - What is the truth and if you still confirm your current thoughts then continue your ranting. But give yourself a genuine introspection timeout. You are wasting a lot of your time and energy being belligerent and not thoughtful.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Looks like the Kothar are back in full swing with constant plugs of their propaganda site.
Here is a news flash for you "Najmi/Muffi Bohras" - If people venture out here, they have moved past your propaganda machine. Just give up, it wont work here.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:52 pm

james him self is 2 paisa kaa mulla who is twisted in last 11 years of extensive jamiya training.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:17 am

http://fatemidawat.com/philosophy-visio ... rinciples/

GUIDING PRINCIPLES

Some Specifics of Vision & Philosophy

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin is the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq of Imam uz Zaman with full authority.

Misaq is a pledge of allegiance and obedience to the Imam and his Dai and to the laws of Shari‘at, by which one attains najaat and salvation. It is done by one’s free will for his or her najaat.

The scale for religion is taqwa (goodness) and Ilm (knowledge), not money. Honors are achieved through khidmat of dawat and mumineen, through kindness, compassion and goodness.

Access to the Dai is available for all mumineen, and is not exclusive for only a select few.

Islam is a religion of Rehmat, kindness, compassion and mercy. Coercion and extortion of any kind are NOT tolerated.

Vajebaat: Compulsory Zakat is 2.5% of money saved through the year; in other words, 2.5% of that portion of annual income which remains unspent at the end of the year. Mumineen should araz silat, najwa, khumus, nazrul maqam, kaffaarat as per their capacity.

Najwa: Mumineen araz Najwa when they come to the Dai, as per our doctrine, but it is done as per their wish and capacity.

Jamaat Operations: Operating under guidance and authority from the Dai, all jamaats have a fully empowered local administration, a Jamaat Committee, comprised of men and women in separate committees from the local community. Details of jamaat organization will be posted soon inshaallah.

An annual budget will be created by the Jamaat Committee. Jamaat finances will be transparent and audited regularly. The Jamaat Committee will present accounts and budgets to their local mumineen. Jamaat Committee should encourage and seek active participation from mumineen. A central commission will investigate all complaints.

No one has immunity: every person in the Dai’s administration is accountable to the Dai, and needs to explain his/her actions when questioned. There will be no discrimination.

There will be no segregation. Safai Chitthis will not be color coded red, yellow and green. It is for Allah subhanahu and his wali the Imam and Dai to judge the virtues of each mumin.

There will be no persecution of people under any circumstances. It is Mola Ali’sSA hidayat to conceal another mumin’s faults. Publicly exposing a mumin’s faults is not acceptable.

Raza for darees, majlis, vajebaat, or similar issues, will not be withheld on the basis of other cited shortcomings. It is for the Allah Subhanahu to judge and forgive. Mumineen will not be stopped from doing their farizats or supplementary hasanats.

Raza for dafan must not be denied. Special consideration should be made for those who cannot afford basic dues. Representatives must deal with these situations with sensitivity and compassion.
People are encouraged to attend Dawat majalis. But there will be no scanning of identity cards or reporting of attendance at majlises and other jamaat events.

Business: While keeping within Shariat rules at all times, mumineen are encouraged to pursue a dynamic business outlook. Riba is Haram. In present day economy there are many ways to conduct business within the conformity of shari’at laws. Any guidance required in this matter will be provided by contacting Fatemi-Dawat office.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:41 am

Truth_Prevails wrote:
Wise Guy, SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon for 50 years despite all the campaigns against him. In the 850 year history of Dawoodi Bohra's no Mazoon has ever betrayed the trust of his Dai, why would you think that SKQ who was Mazoon for 50 years be any different? SMB made a very young SKQ his Mazoon despite the opposition, he wouldn't appoint him if he did not have full trust in him. From MS gang they never accepted him as Mazoon, they tried all their best to get him removed from the high post but SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon and his word is more trustworthy then any other Shehzada's. Please note that in entire history of Dawat, many times sons of Nabi's, Imam's and Duat's have all done fitnat, but never has a mazoon betrayed the trust of his dai.[/quote]

Even if SKQ doesnt have proof, he is very clear about his version of a nass. A secret nass, and look at the conviction with which SKQ holds the Quran and tells everyone...I dont think any other proof is needed. Despite whatever negative stuff is said about him, if you go by your instincts and by your ability to judge a person, you will know he is genuine. Also, since SMS's version states that his brothers were shahids...how can people who have vested interests become witnesses. Obviously SMS's brothers will back up SMS!!!! One thing I have heard thats dissapointing is that SKQ's brother and sister (Shabbir b.s and Sakina bensaab are both on SMS's side. In fact his sister first said that SKQ wis the dai and then retracted her statement...I wonder why!!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 am

Truth-Prevails wrote: Get your fact right. This Ali bin Ibrahim was not Mazoon. Let Shz Mufaddal Bhaisab have the guts to say that Ali bin it in his sermons. He was second in tartib (i.e. sitting on the sujni) not Mazoon ud Dawat.
I am not an expert in the history of dawat, but in the numerous bayaans and sabaqs that I have heard in my lifetime, I have never heard of Ali bin Ibrahim being mentioned as a mazoon. In fact, I don't remember him being mentioned at all. On the other hand, the name of Syedi Najam Khan and his story has been mentioned many times. If Ali bin Ibrahim was mazoon, why was his name or story never mentioned in the bayaans as an example of betrayal? Why was it never mentioned that his 'rutba' was taken away from him? Even the Alavi Bohras who are his followers, do not mention anywhere that he was the mazoon but they do mention that he was the grandson of Syedna Shk Adam Safiuddin.

On the topic of Alavi bohras, I came across an interesting post written by a 'zulkarnain' (Could be the current mazoon of the Alavis?)
Postby zulqarnain on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 am

The future Head of the Dawoodi Jamaa'at uttered the Kalemaat of Taufeeq for the Alavi Bohras. He said may Allaah give them (Alavi) taufeeq that they merge with us. Their 52nd Da'i never ever uttered any word for or against Alavis in his entire tenure. But it is really alarming that the future Head of the Dawoodi Community, even before ascending to the rank of Da'i has some evil things in his mind. The Martaba of Mansoos has no weightage in the Hierarchy of the Da'wat. Till the present Dai is alive Mansoos CANNOT be placed above the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir. But here we are really amazed at the things where Ma'zoon is cornered and Mukaasit bowing to the Mansoos. Mansoos can be anyone on whom a Da'i can do Nass. But he is nothing as far the former Da'i is alive and the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir are present. This is utter violation of the Hierarchy of the Maraatib-e-Da'wat.

I am sharing the link of the Video with the members.

Follow this link - http://youtu.be/uJUFDMlHg8U

Of course the video doesn't play now due to the copyright claim.

The welcoming of the Alavi bohra's into Saifee masjid while showering lanats on SKQ and his supporters, reeks of hypocrisy on Mufaddal bhaisaab's part.
As the Mazoon, SKQ should have led the namaz in Saifee Masjid last ramazaan, but instead MS appointed Malek-ul-Ashthar bs to lead the namaaz. So MS had already banished SKQ while he was still officially the Mazoon! Why? Think!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:53 am

Zulkarnain bhaisaheb is the Alavi mazoon's younger brother...

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:20 am

SMS camp "Nefarious gang of sycophants" had all the means and ways to control the bohra jamaat, but now they are crossing their limits and trying to indulge into interference in freedom of thought and speech. they are trying to copyright all the videos of them which have been posted by other subscribers on social mediums like youtube etc. This is clearly revolting the rights of a person who wants to share his views about the current ill practices and shirk done by these disguised mushrikeens and haters of Islam.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:32 am

SMS found a new method censor ...cry copyright.

What we should do is counter by reporting them to have breached our privacy , not obtained consent when using photos with images of us, and report the zen info site where the website is registered.

There are video hosting sites in Russia , China , where we can host copied files...let's play the cat and mouse game

There are plenty torrent sites if we want to get real ugly with the issue.

Question is if someone has made local copies of the video files PM me and I will send you a link to upload and post a link here. What is important the videos are historical evidence pieces that is required to show future generations why the community went through the current crisis.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:46 am

I have an idea by i need someone who can execute it properly, what we can do is make a slideshow of Muffy and show how they take salams, how they make people fold their hands in front of them, how people do sujud to him, how woman kiss his hands during kadambosi, how he flies high in jets and rides low in rolls, how he makes a fortune by visiting each and every country, his encounter with Narender Modi (Butcher of Muslimeens), how baba ramdev can hug him fine but his followers have to put rumal or cloth to touch him etc. and publicize the video as intensely as possible.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 am

make a private team of people and start doing it, dont make it public until things are ready to go.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:25 am

Wise_guy I appreciate that you at least made an attempt to think about this even though you have reached a different conclusion than me. You are right, SKQ does not have any proof either, but he has credibility because of his rutba and the fact that he has put everything on the line to reveal the truth. To take on the Wealth and goonda-politician backed power of the MS Dawat is no mean feat. SKQ is an intelligent man and (I imagine) was well aware that he will never be able to sway the brain- washed majority. Still, he put the worldly well-being of his family at risk in order to to speak the truth. It is a compelling, convincing, act.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:39 am

Continuing previous post, MS, in stark contrast, strikes me as seriously lacking in intelligence and somewhat devoid of integrity. His administration is openly and without restraint, taking every opportunity to raise cash. Every large organization needs funds, but the acceleration of the fund collection has been many fold, remarkable and tiresome even to someone such as myself who always willingly pulled out a check book for Burhanuddin Moula RA. I hope that Allah Ta'ala grants you the taufeeq and courage to still make the right decision wise_guy.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:41 am

M Taha wrote:even common sense says when ever there is a dispute power should go to next person who is highest in position.

even in army if commander dies in war next best position person becomes leader by defacto.
Common sense & religion/faith don't go together :)

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:03 am

waiting for updates on fatemidawat.com :idea: