Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 pm

seeker110 wrote:Brother G M can you show us what benefit or benefits all these degrees bring to the Jamat or the individuals themselves. i want to know their place of employment.( pay checks).
Bro seeker110,

I don't think its proper to be so very sceptical although I agree with you that they have not been able to impart their knowledge to the community at large. We must not forget that SKQ and family were sidelined since quite some time and probably they didn't get the opportunity to do the needful. Now in the current situation they may render their services to average bohras also which we will have to wait and see. Regarding their place of employment, I have already mentioned Tahera baisaab's job profile. SKQ's son, Taher bhaisaab is a successful businessman who is very well settled in USA having a multi million dollar business empire. All the children are very down to earth, wear simple clothes and easily accessible. I have personally seen them giving lots of money in charity without making any show of it.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm

seeker110 wrote:Brother G M can you show us what benefit or benefits all these degrees bring to the Jamat or the individuals themselves. i want to know their place of employment.( pay checks).
The one big advantage of those qualification is that it shows the person has not studied in a cocoon ...they can reason, use logic. Debates and arguments are settled with rationale rather than emotions.

Of course they can use that excess knowledge to manipulate the ideology where it goes wrong. Example bashar asad.

questions

Re: Easiest way for KQ to gain masses..

Unread post by questions » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:36 pm

kseeker wrote:There are many reasons why Bohras have to bow down to the kothar... ie: marriage hall for children's marriage... using the comforts of faiz during ziyaarat ... but most importantly, allowing the dead to be burried in our graveyard. The last is the most important because we are very peculiar about it (and rightly so) .. just go to a sunni/shia burial ground and goto a bohra ground and you will see the difference...

If KQ buys massive lands as burial grounds in the major cities where bohra's reside... ie: bombay, surat, udaipur, dubai, karachi... people will be at ease to go over to his side....

Just my 2 cents...
I really would like to understand why bohras are so particular about being buried in bohras qabristan . I mean once you are dead its your aamaal that go with you doesn't matter where you are buried - now even previous rukki chitti walay are lanati by association !
Seriously though, can anyone shed light on this - is it a theological issue or just an idea that is sold to bohris to make them slaves ?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:43 pm

So SKQ is offering most things we have been demanding...leniency, transparency, lower level democracy...all sounds good and very attractive. He is fighting a battle on inheritance for his position as deputy , intelligence and fulfilling the desires of some followers. I would call that real dawah.

How is SMS responding to those ideas...I have not seen or heard any of his machinery suggesting he has heard the desires of his followers aNd he will look into it. His side is too busy trying to win the war on character assassination .

But this also shows the quality of average Bohras mental capacity to filter issues and propositions . It is quite weak, we had over estimated the mental capacity based on Bohras material progress.

An average Person in Cairo , Beirut, Karachi, Delhi, has more guts and thought processing capability than an average Bohra. That weakness makes SKQ work very difficult.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 pm

questions wrote:I really would like to understand why bohras are so particular about being buried in bohras qabristan . I mean once you are dead its your aamaal that go with you doesn't matter where you are buried - now even previous rukki chitti walay are lanati by association !Seriously though, can anyone shed light on this - is it a theological issue or just an idea that is sold to bohris to make them slaves ?
Bohras are being systemically segregated from the mainstream Muslims since last many years and are taught that they are the ONLY chosen ones, the rest are like Harijans and Bohras are Shudh Brahmins. Seeds of hatred have been sowed due to which Bohras look at other Muslim sects with contempt. The clergy has been brain washing them into creating a separate identity and hence bohras have become like 'Kuva me medak' who have not seen the oceans outside their tiny ponds.

They are made to believe that the Bohra Qabrastan is the ONLY place from where the flight to Jannat takes off, the rest of the world is taboo ! Moreover, they are so much used to the 24x7 social gatherings in guise of Darees, Majlis and 2 kharas 2 mithas Jamans that they don't want to miss the same even after death. They forget that neither were Prophet (s.a.w.), Panjatan Pak (a.s.) or even many of their own Dais were ever buried in Bohra qabrastans. This is exactly why we say that Bohras are "Brain dead" slaves obeying every command of their masters without making use of the God given brains !!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Ghulam Muhammed -this is hilarious- outstanding. Masters in Roti Making and Rida Stitching from the University of Taliban, Afghanistan

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Bohra spring wrote:So SKQ is offering most things we have been demanding...leniency, transparency, lower level democracy...all sounds good and very attractive. He is fighting a battle on inheritance for his position as deputy , intelligence and fulfilling the desires of some followers. I would call that real dawah.

How is SMS responding to those ideas...I have not seen or heard any of his machinery suggesting he has heard the desires of his followers aNd he will look into it. His side is too busy trying to win the war on character assassination .

But this also shows the quality of average Bohras mental capacity to filter issues and propositions . It is quite weak, we had over estimated the mental capacity based on Bohras material progress.

An average Person in Cairo , Beirut, Karachi, Delhi, has more guts and thought processing capability than an average Bohra. That weakness makes SKQ work very difficult.
fighting for inheritance is not bad, in fact its a sunnah of ahlul bayt, and I really wish SKQ should win this battle.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Why are they bhaisaab and bensaa? SKQ's children no religious positions. I admire these qualifications, but why all these self appointed titles? They should renounce these titles and be adna momeens. Being born in any family has no meaning in the democratic and Islamic world.

Ebrahimbhaisaab, Salehbhaisaab, and STS were three brothers. Ebhraim's wife was Surati, from Basrai Family. Ebh was caught in the customs returning from Colombo with diamonds in the Paghree as reported by the newspaper BLITZ in the sixties. Ebh is the father in law of SKQ. I am not associating this with the SKQ, just showing how bhai saabs bhave.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Bhai sahab is not a title,infact when we call each other we should say "Bhai and Bhen" sahab is just normal word.

problem is with shezada and shezadi titles, which is not appropriate in ISLAMIC world.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Bhaisaheb and behansaheba are titles who are from Qasre Ali family, all people from "royal family " are called bhaisaheb and behansaheba. Those who are not from that bloodline are called Sheikhs. Many Amils who are not from royal family are called Sheikhs. These titles are differentiators from normal people and them.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:04 pm

After KQ's children's impeccable educational qualifications appeared in public domain and which totally overshadowed Muffy's and his brother's limited knowledge, his PR machinery is now brainwashing the abdes into believing that they are not worth a piece of paper because KQ's children have not studied in Jamea !!! In order to hide his own ignorance and his limited knowledge he is now indulging (as usual) in giving laughable explanations and justifications which are accepted by the gullible ades as 'Hikmat ni waat' !!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:After KQ's children's impeccable educational qualifications appeared in public domain and which totally overshadowed Muffy's and his brother's limited knowledge, his PR machinery is now brainwashing the abdes into believing that they are not worth a piece of paper because KQ's children have not studied in Jamea !!! In order to hide his own ignorance and his limited knowledge he is now indulging (as usual) in giving laughable explanations and justifications which are accepted by the gullible ades as 'Hikmat ni waat' !!
so if I am not studied in jamiya, my Cambridge degree is worthless?

btw what is rank of jamiya in world education rank list? :?:

think

Unread post by think » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:30 pm

know many in the west who at that tender age were shoved into jamia by their stone age parents for 4 years. when they came back to the west to attend their regular school; guess what; they could not comprehend and were dropouts. that was perfectly fine for them because now their regular school was markaz, and madrassa . Free food and lot of respect because now he or she has been to jamia trained to make other friends brain dead.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:01 pm

think wrote:know many in the west who at that tender age were shoved into jamia by their stone age parents for 4 years. when they came back to the west to attend their regular school; guess what; they could not comprehend and were dropouts. that was perfectly fine for them because now their regular school was markaz, and madrassa . Free food and lot of respect because now he or she has been to jamia trained to make other friends brain dead.
You nailed it 100% right. Ask them what do you do for a living and their face looks like you asked them for a kidney. They are totally lost.

New

Unread post by New » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Great. The new website FatemiDawat.com is well organized and gives an impression that the additions and improvements will continue with a weekly Newsletter. See for yourself.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 pm

M Taha wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:After KQ's children's impeccable educational qualifications appeared in public domain and which totally overshadowed Muffy's and his brother's limited knowledge, his PR machinery is now brainwashing the abdes into believing that they are not worth a piece of paper because KQ's children have not studied in Jamea !!! In order to hide his own ignorance and his limited knowledge he is now indulging (as usual) in giving laughable explanations and justifications which are accepted by the gullible ades as 'Hikmat ni waat' !!
so if I am not studied in jamiya, my Cambridge degree is worthless?

btw what is rank of jamiya in world education rank list? :?:
It is one of the Ivy League educational institutions.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 am

There must be scramble of activity at prominent universities where zadas and zadis will offer donations to get honorary doctorates ...just like QJ did recently.

This way they can update their Wikipedia sites with decorations ...

If they can kill a lion for $30,000 ...can we gues how much a honorary degree at a US university goes for....

Can I nominate SBM the sharaf of khidmat to go around the hundreds of Universities in East and West coast and offer najwa ...this way he can get my sins washed!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:10 am

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:35 am

white_pigeon wrote:http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 661224.cms

Mumbai Mirror strikes again!
shame on MS his followers and also Indian Government who cant protect its own citizens..

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:42 am

M Taha wrote:

shame on MS his followers and also Indian Government who cant protect its own citizens..
Where is Human Right commission??

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:55 am

M Taha wrote:

M Taha when you do not consider yourself a bohra , why you poke your nose in internal affairs of bohra society. Admin take care of this non bohra entity.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am

@tasneempati:

admin is tired of taking care of this schizophrenic. He is mentally not fine and needs rest so just ignore him and his posts.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:22 am

tasneempati wrote:
M Taha wrote: shame on MS his followers and also Indian Government who cant protect its own citizens..
M Taha when you do not consider yourself a bohra , why you poke your nose in internal affairs of bohra society. Admin take care of this non bohra entity.
tasneemkepati, are you bohra? whome do you follow as your dai?

if you follow MS you are non bohra from KQ group and if you follow KQ you are non bohra from MS group.

in both case you and your alike are lanati...sorry to say that.

but any ways I am glad to be a muslim atleast no one is showring lanat on me, infact just rehmat is from ALLAH and his PROPHET MUHAMMED(S).

I am proud to muslims and ummati of khatmul nabi Muhammed(s)

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:55 am

good reply M taha Bhai,
Please Tasneemkepati or true?bohra? please answer,

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:42 am

Salam...
ghana din si read karu chhu forum sochu aaje ek incident share karu....
farmaan thaya k har ek bilaad c har ek mumin , mumenat before 40th mumbai aave n Ziyarat kare.... samaj ma nai aavtu after 40th moula will leave from Raudat Tahera ??? :mrgreen:
anyways i dont belive in all this nonsence
mom kahe sagla jai chhe roj masjid ma kahe che javu joiye dad said okkk u go .. 2 din pehla mom aunty n family sathe gaya ziyarat vaste savare 5 vage pahucha Raudat Tahera and line ma join thaya bt at abt 5.15 line ma aunty par ek bhare relling padi ane aunty na hand par frecture ... mom guards ne help vaste kahyu to keh bahar jao n dekho saifee ambulance hoi to dikhao vaha jai ne, mom ne to mumbai na area khabar nai fir bhi joyu aaspas par kahi dikhu na ek bhaine puchu to kahe humna nai var lagse mom lai ne bija hosp gaya par vaha b koi help na mili at 10.30 return aaya n gaya saifee ambulabnce pase to kahe beso n pehla photo click karo moula ne araz thase pachi hath pakdi ne kahe yaha kai nai thai sake saifee hospital lai jaav ane paisa na hoi tamara pase vaha apva mate to beso yaha moula padharse araz karsu agar moula farmavse to discount apisu, request kari k saifee hospital kaha lai jasu bhai najik ma biju koi hospital hoi to recommend kari do vaha jai aaviye ya atleast basic treatment to aapi lo normal par na kai bhi nahi yaha kai nai, thase only saifee hospital yaha koi doctor j nai ehna mate .........
agar doctor chhe j nai to camp su kam rakho only photo click karva .. jo mumin ne kai facility nathi aapi sakta emergency treatment nathi aapi sakta to su kam force kari ne kaho chho ko before 40th aavo sagla su kam bhid bhegi kari ne tamasha karva ma aave chhe.....

mufaddal mouala no mozizo :::
hu aa waqt ma mumbai vaha sathe hajir nahto varna camp n ambulance kai j dekhatu vaha....
hahahaha :D :D :D

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 am

M Taha wrote:

"Gangsters Of The Promised Paradise"

think

Unread post by think » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:54 am

maddy, worst are the cases in quetta walla hospital in karachi which was once run by a philantrophist and was taken over by the goonda kothar.
pregnant mumineen women went there for delivery ,only to find out that their babies would be delivered by the so called dai. i.e. a women who was good in the art of delivering babies without any medical education. many a women have died while giving birth and many a new borns were dead before they could see light. I know this because of personal experience. Abdes can refute all they want but these are the facts of the goonda kothar.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 pm

think

Unread post by think » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 pm

how come the white feta is changed to a red one. Is this a new trend among bohras. I know in the fifties it was a gold coloured feta, then everything was white and now red.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 pm

think wrote:how come the white feta is changed to a red one. Is this a new trend among bohras. I know in the fifties it was a gold coloured feta, then everything was white and now red.
yemeni wears such fetas....they have distinct fetas than normal abdes.