Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
KhalifatulRahman

Re: Has Mazunsaab Decided To Retaliate Against The Zaadas ?

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 am

pheonix wrote:
KhalifatulRahman wrote:first thing bohras need to do is, stop calling and writing each other adbes and amtes
And the first thing you need to do, is start calling yourself Ghada.
And you need to see a an analyst, prompto
being a FREE ghada is better then a SLAVE abde lollllll :wink:

at least I can eat green grass and mate with other ghadis without raza of any one.... unlike you....lolllll

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Has Mazunsaab Decided To Retaliate Against The Zaadas ?

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 am

pheonix wrote: Care to attach a copy of that letter here.
after you post your real name, address and contact nos. here

voice

Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by voice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:08 am

http://fatemidawat.com

Please do watch and support the truth.

voice

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by voice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 am

Instructions
Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS mumineen ne irshaad farmawe chhe:

As 53rd Dai l-Mutlaq it is Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS’s duty and his right to preside over namaaz of Syedna Burhanuddin Aqa RA’s janaaza mubaraka and dafan. If he is prevented from doing so, then—in order to ensure ke Syedna Burhanuddin RA na janaaza mubaraka ni behurmati naa thaai, and wahan kai hangaamo na thaai—Syedna Qutbuddin will preside over Khatmul Quran Majlis at 5pm Saturday 17th Rabiul Awwal, at Darus Sakina, Upvan, Thane (full address below). All mumineen can attend for majlis and fateha jaman.
Mumineen should maintain a dignified peace; do not engage in any form of slander or violence.
If you are threatened with violence upon your self or property, immediately contact your local police.
Mumineen should spread this message to their loved ones and everyone they know. Jaan na najaat ni waat chhe.
Darus Sakina Address Details

Darus Sakina (Madhuban Bungalow)
Pokhraine Rd No. 1, Upvan, Thane (W) 400606
(the bungalow gate is a big green one just before the Yeoor forest check naka)

GPS coordinates: 19.21842,72.95270

Directions for coming by car:

On the Eastern Express highway going towards Thane, after passing the Mulund toll station go straight, go over the first flyover, then go under the second flyover, take a left at the Cadbury factory junction, keep going straight past ‘Vartak Nagar’ until you reach Upvan, the green gate will be on your left before the Yeoor turn off.

You may call the landline number 022-25889503 if you have difficulty finding the place. Shabbir bhai Ujjaini will pick up the landline and will explain the directions to you or your driver.

voice

Unread post by voice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:21 am

Press Release

From the Office of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin – 18 January 2014

53rd Dai of the Dawoodi Bohra Muslim Community, and Successor of the 52nd Dai Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin

After receiving the extremely sad news today of the demise of the Dawoodi Bohra community leader, the 52nd Dai, Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin, it was revealed by his brother Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin that Syedna Burhanuddin had appointed him as his successor fifty years ago on 12 December 1965, when he publicly appointed him his second-in-command or “Mazoon” (an exalted rank in the Bohra spiritual hierarchy immediately following the rank of Dai). Syedna Burhanuddin had instructed Syedna Qutbuddin not to reveal the appointment at that time. Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin is Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin’s rightful successor (“Mansoos”) and now the 53rd Dai l-Mutlaq and leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community.

Syedna Qutbuddin stated that Syedna Burhanuddin had privately appointed him as his successor, at the same time that he publicly appointed him to the rank of Mazoon. A private appointment is valid according to Bohra doctrine, and there are several historical precedents recorded in Bohra texts: for example, the 7th Dai, Syedna Ahmad bin Mubarak, appointed his successor in just such a manner. Moreover, according to the Mazoon’s exalted position in Bohra doctrine, his veracity is indisputable.

The reason Syedna Burhanuddin did not make the appointment public was to ensure the safety of his successor and to preserve harmony in his community. As Syedna Burhanuddin confided to his uncle, the late Syedi Saleh bhaisaheb Safiyuddin, he knew that the anti-Qutbuddin lobby would violently oppose his wishes.

Yet, at various occasions over the years, Syedna Burhanuddin gave clear intimation to the community of his choice of Syedna Qutbuddin for the succession. He made public statements that indicate Nass in Bohra doctrine, referring to him in the sermon in which he appointed him Mazoon, for example, as “my most beloved son” (referring to spiritual lineage of a Dai and his successor).

The previous Dai, Syedna Taher Saifuddin (father of Syedna Burhanuddin and Syedna Qutbuddin), had on many occasions also indicated his own choice of Syedna Qutbuddin as his successor’s successor. A letter he wrote to Syedna Qutbuddin in his own hand in 1960 clearly indicates this choice.

Two years ago, the current Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, suffered a major stroke. Since then until the end, he was unable to communicate.

Immediately after Syedna Burhanuddin’s stroke, his son, Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb Saifuddin, announced his claim to the successorship.

Syedna Qutbuddin refutes Mufaddal bhaisaheb’s claim. He states that Syedna Burhanuddin had already appointed himself, Syedna Qutbuddin, as his successor, and according to Bohra doctrine, the appointment once made cannot be changed. He is saddened that Syedna Burhanuddin’s sons took advantage of their venerable father’s ill health to promote their own agenda, and brought him out to public events time and again risking his life and abusing his person. He is grieved that the new regime of the “Mufaddali Bohra” group is exploiting the community for worldly gain.

Syedna Qutbuddin is also saddened at this internal matter becoming a matter of public debate, realizing that his statement brings unwanted attention to the Bohra community. He waited for two years hoping that Syedna’s health would improve, so that Syedna Burhanuddin himself would put things in order. At this time, Syedna Qutbuddin feels it is his duty to Syedna Burhanuddin to make his appointment public for the greater good of the community, and to give a statement to the press in order to prevent the spread of rumor and false information.

Syedna Qutbuddin wishes his message to reach all Dawoodi Bohras, so that that they may rise up to protect the memory of their revered leader Syedna Burhanuddin, and ensure that his stated wishes are fulfilled.

Syedna Qutbuddin’s videotaped statement, several supporting documents (including the texts referred to here), and other relevant material, has been posted to the website FatemiDawat.com

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:34 am

I smell bloodshed on Mumbai streets, I hope there wont be many casualties.

May Allah protect momeenin.

I appreciate mazzon sahab, he did the right thing. its a fresh air and good news for bohras, if I have to chose between muffy and mazzon sahab, my choice will be definately mazoon sahab.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:53 am

Three years back when I was little sick my family took me to raudatan tahera and mazoon sahab was present there, and I saw his clothes and I am witness he was wearing old and worn clothes which made me feel this personality has some thing different than others, and I am glad today he did the right thing of standing against the evil and reclaiming his rightful position.

his simplicity touched my heart.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 am

Bhai sahab this website is well written and with proofs so it is all good but I request to translate it in Gujarati as soon as possible with Gujarati version to reach major crowd.

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:20 am

The truth is he who controls the coffers controls pulpits and therefore minds of the mob.
What is mazoon's weatlh worth?

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:23 am

This is a right time for udaipur youth jamaatt to go near mazoon sahab and discuss their concerns and give misaaq and bring unity.tthis will break backbone of mufaddalis.

I would also like to mention term of sajda episode discussed in website need to be redifine. Sajda is only for for Allah. Other wise every thing else is good.All praise to Allah alone.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:41 am

As expected..i knew from beginning this will happen.

Will there be a split?

Any news from Mansoos side?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:52 am

The subject message is spreading on bohra watsup like wild fire with another msg from the Mansoos camp instructing bohras to ignore any msg or mails sent to them by fatemidawat.com............. Clear signs of nervousness and panic in Mansoos camp !!

"Sagla si request che koi ne bhi fatemi dawat kari ne kai bhi msg aawe to DELETE kari dejo................ E logo email na zariye si apne dawat si behkawi rahya che..........
mara cousin ne ek mail aayo.......
Plz plz plz msg ne jald c jald moklo plz its very important
Plzzzz sagla dhyan raakhe.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:03 am

The message on fatema.com should be translated in Gujarati, people are not able to understand in English, let the masses decide for themselves.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:52 pm

yes g.M. this message is spreading like wild fire. Here in the south of u.s. there was very little participation in markaz for quran recitation. As the live broadcast was going on with the band playing , one little kid asked his father why there was a band baja at this funeral service. The father had no answer.
finally bewa moula again trickles down to one.
what happened to ghaib na jhankar. why was he in columbo and had to rush to bombay.

voice

Unread post by voice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS mumineen ne irshaad farmawe chhe:

Syedna Qutbuddin will preside over suyum khatmul Quran majlis at Darus Sakina on Sunday, 18th Rabiul Awwal, at 5pm. All mumineen can attend for majlis and fateha jaman.

Darus Sakina Address Details

Darus Sakina (Madhuban Bungalow)
Pokhraine Rd No. 1, Upvan, Thane (W) 400606
(the bungalow gate is a big green one just before the Yeoor forest check naka)

GPS coordinates: 19.21842,72.95270

Directions for coming by car:

On the Eastern Express highway going towards Thane, after passing the Mulund toll station go straight, go over the first flyover, then go under the second flyover, take a left at the Cadbury factory junction, keep going straight past ‘Vartak Nagar’ until you reach Upvan, the green gate will be on your left before the Yeoor turn off.

You may call the landline number 022-25889503 if you have difficulty finding the place. Shabbir bhai Ujjaini will pick up the landline and will explain the directions to you or your driver.

Mustcombat

Unread post by Mustcombat » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Why he didn't respond at the death ceremony of his brother shehzada hatim bhaisaheb and he setdown in order after mufaddal saifuddin tus

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:43 pm

where were the sons of baite zainee and where was shezada Abass bhaisaheb who used to frequent karachi often and what happened to s.m.b. brother shezada AliAsghar bhaisaheb . why were they not to be seen.
Many questions on my mind about nass. who is the true and new leader of this socio/religious cult.

voice

Unread post by voice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:55 pm

For detailed proof of Nass on Sayedna Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin (TUS), see

http://fatemidawat.com/

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:06 pm

You FOOLS! Are you guys seriously going to go from one evil tot he next? Have you learned nothing over the last few decades? How gullible are you people, to believe the promises the former mazun sahib makes on his website? I read the education and finances part, and I almost choked over my food. Look at his family; Harvard, Yale, Cairo, these people know how to deceive you. Come on, several US presidents have been educated at Harvard and Yale, and they're the best liars out there. I can't BELIEVE that elements of the reformist community are set to flock over the "next true dai". All the arguments he makes are fake. Do you understand? FAKE. Even if there is a god and true religion, one that has been embroiled in so much controversy is sure as HELL not the real religion. No way. It's probably buddhism or something, I don't know.

It's atrociously hard to believe that some staunch reformists are actually going to take the bait here. Unbelievable. a couple years down the road, he'll be gutting his people of their money, just watch. These people don't care about you, nor do they care about any religion. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if half of them don't believe in what they preach. They want your money and your allegiance to gain temporal power.

I thought that you people would actually see through something like this. If you're looking for god, you're looking in the wrong effing place.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:02 pm

The panic and nervousness of Muffy and his gang is evident from the manner in which they are circulating msgs on watsup, the language of which shows their frustration:-

Mumenin, Mukhlesin, aamirul momenin na 52 ma dai Mohammed Burhanudin Mola aqa ane aapna mansoose agar aali qadr 53 ma dai mufaddal mola tus. na mukhlesi, janisaro....
Dawat na dushmano munafeqin - fitnat kari rahya. YAQEENAN MUNAFIQ J KEHWAE ANE LANAT PARHAE...

sa waste ?
itla waste ke.....

Rasul Allah pachi je logo fitnat kidhi, ye bhi emmaj kidu, Rasul Allah na kafan dafan, namaz ma shamil na thaya ane saqifa ma jame thai fitnat ni gothwan kidi....

Ej missal aa zaman ma AWWAL N SANI na naqs kadam par chalnar munafeqeen ye fitnat kidu che. Fatemi dawat na naam si mail ane msg kari rahya che....

Mukhlesin muhibbin be ALERT ALERT ALERT Hargiz, hargiz, hargiz aa msg ane mail no ek lafz ek word bhi na parhjo. Balke delete kari dushmano munafeqeen par ghani ghani LAANAT parhjo....

Laanat n baddua wo shaan ni hoe ke......... Sagla na gharo,makano, vepar, maalo asbab, daulat, har wo cheez je ehne pasand che.
Fana thai jae...
Barbaad thai...
Sagla faqeer thai jaee..
Pan duniya ma baaki rahe ane.....

Burhanudin mola ni dawat ni shano shaukat Balke mumenin ni shano shaukat dekhi ne...

aali qadr ni shafaqat mumenin par.

ane dushmano par aapno jalal, Ali ni zulfiqar no jalal dekhi ne aa sagla dushmano jale.
Khuda ni hazaro laanat dushmano par.
Khuda ali qadr mola 53 ma dai ne ta qayamat baqi rakhjo.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if half of them don't believe in what they preach. They want your money and your allegiance to gain temporal power.
Nietzsche, you've hit the nail on the head - however, may I say your estimate is a bit short.
I'm sure 99% of them don't believe a word of what they proselytize and spew from
their pulpits.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Mazun is worth billions of dollars........... Not only does Saifee Mahal belong to him but may other properties including the 52nd Dai's official residence in Surat, the Zaini bungalow too belongs to him.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Deen is Important and after deen society is also important becausee we all need a community.

Islam is our deen and if Syedna Qutbuddin brings the lost balance of ISlam in bohra society, dfinately he is the man we should follow as a leader, but again there should be perfect balance of what he say and what he does in real life.

Muffy has already lost in last 2 years, his life style was ayyash and he has shown no concern for poors and needy in community.Charter planes and lavish house and most important shikaar was his activities in last 2 years, so obviously he is no were near a decent leadership run.

on other hand syedna Qutbuddin was never seen in africa killing animals or flying in jet planes.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:07 pm

in the whole message on whats up, muffy and his team is just doing lanat, they are not providding any logical explaination about their claim, this is a sign that they are against the truth and people need to notice this.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Muffy was always insecure about his seat due to the controversial nass issue hence he made frantic efforts to lure the abdes by visiting them at even remote towns to market himself. He knew that Mazun would intensify his rebellion once the 52nd Dai is gone so he missed no opportunity in accumulating as much wealth as possible hence he indulged in marathon Ziafats, Hadiyats and Mafsusiyats, he also increased wajebat amounts and masallah charges in Masjids. He came up with the idea of Bhendi Bazaar redevelopment project which could earn him billions.

As a balancing act he started the dabba scheme free of cost to fool the abdes but once this was streamlined, he started charging them. The so called benefits and barkat of dabbas was thrust so deep in their minds that abdes didn't mind paying for it. He knew that his biggest marketing tool was his father and as the saying goes "Out of sight, out of mind", so he made sure to display him like a mannequin at regular intervals. He also made sure that his ridiculous fatwas had the stamp of 52nd Dai but the abdes failed to understand that the Dai was in a vegetable state, who couldn't talk nor hear nor was aware of anything happening around him.

He thought that he had succeeded in fooling the abdes but didn't expect Mazun to strike immediately after the Dai's death. Needless to say that his marketing team duly assisted by YN's family will now come out in full force and make all out efforts to lure the abdes once more by tarnishing the image of Mazun thru false and fabricated stories and one shouldn't be surprised by false Mojizas churned out by his "Mojiza factory" !!

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Sikander:

From where have you been instilled with the erroneous notion that "Sayadna Khozema Blah Blah Blah Blah" is going to live humbly? I can promise you that while he may suffer through the act of living humbly for a couple of years, eventually, he's gonna be on board with everything that's been the norm the your community over the last few decades. He'll get his own charter plane, he ALREADY OWNS SAIFEE PALACE AND CLAIMS IT AS HIS EFFING RESIDENCE, and I'm sure he'll be on board with the killing endangered animals gig as well. As has already been mentioned, he has a lot of money already. On top of that, his kids, as well educated as they are, probably bring home a lot of bread. Can you please use your head for five minutes and comprehend this? He isn't going to be any better. You want better? Find another religion. He cares about power and money, he doesn't give a rat's ass about you. He'd have you, your family, and your friends killed in order to become the undisputed head of the Dawat. He'd kill thousands to get there if he could. Did you see that crowd yesterday? Yeah, well mazun will never admit it (obviously), but he would kill half of those people in order to gain a foothold of your money, oops, I mean loyalty. I know that this post is very vituperative, but you have to understand.

Why do you think that the former mazun is going to stimulate any change? He won't. His empty promises are intended to seduce gullible people (like you, unfortunately), into joining another version of a "lie and take your money" religion. Sayadna Muffaddal isn't bringing you any salvation, and neither will this new devil.

I understand that you desire to be a part of a community , but you can't join one that's going to deprive you of your rights, your property or your pride like the dawat. Be it M's dawat of K's dawat, you're not going to live well in either one. You've been given one life. Don't waste it on these criminals.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Neitsche, as far as I know you are an athiest (you mentioned it some where on this forum, I am sorry if I am wrong)

for me Islam is my religion and I am not gonna compromise on it with any one, but as far as society is concern bohras are good so far, compare to other sects, so if syedna Qutbuddin brings back that balance of islam and simplicity back in bohra life, I am more then happy to follow him.

but again if I have to chose between charlie chaplin Muffy and syedna Qutbuddin, my choice will be syedna Qutbuddin.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:19 pm

You say your religion is Islam. Only, I don't think it's Islam that you adhere to right now. I'm not an expert on Islam, but from what I've derived from this forum, the stuff that the Dawoodi Bohra Dai(s) preach is NOT Islam. I'd think that an Abrahamic religion would place God at the top of the hierarchy, not a human being who claims to be god's representative on earth. What is it they say? Kivare ke mushkil aawe, to maula ne yaad karo (pls excuse any errors in grammar). If it were islam that they preach, why not remember God when trouble arises? He created the world, right? He created your dai? So why would you remember anyone else except him? (perhaps Rasulallah and his family are an exception;and I doubt a true muslim would compare the prophet and the dai).

There are over one billion muslims on this planet. If it's islam you want, you can find genuine islam anywhere you look. You don't need your bohea community. If it is too hard for you to officially let it go, so be it; but don't be seduced by the assertion that what you believe is real Islam, because I really doubt that it is.

The new mazun dai might claim that he wants to fix those ills that have caused separation from mainstream islamic belief, but he's probably lying. It's just a useful way for him to attract more money, cough cough, I mean followers, to his version of bohraism.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 pm

I am sorry you are not able to differentiate between spirituality and leadership. When it comes to spirituality, islam is the religion and the spirit. If sayedna Qutbuddin provides leadership without claiming to be God on earth and lives a simple life, following footsteps of Ahlul bayt, then he is the man to be followed.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 pm

... I guess I'm not very good at making things clear.

I'l just let someone else explain...