Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
qutub_mamajiwala

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 am

Abuzer wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Khozemites are so afraid that they cant even come for ziayrat of STS. I will not say SMB as they have never loved nor respected him.

I came for zyarat few days back and I am semi khozemite if that counts LOL :mrgreen:
i did ziyarat 5 times in last one year dude.
they are not asking its card no. yet for entry, so i can do that
dont know about future. if they insist we cannot do it.
and yes for urs we cannot do it coz its card is a must for it.
so u see dad , instead of blaming others MS is to be blamed for restricting entry

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:30 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
Abuzer wrote: I came for zyarat few days back and I am semi khozemite if that counts LOL :mrgreen:
i did ziyarat 5 times in last one year dude.
so u see dad , instead of blaming others MS is to be blamed for restricting entry
Well next time you come make sure you announce you are a Khozemite so people can treat you well. KQ and the Khozemites have lost the right to visit Raduat Tahera.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:35 am

Uni-dad/MS

As you pray laanat on SKQ TUS on this forum, your pals are praying Laanat on Mumineen doing zyarat in Raudat Tahera.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:44 am

Universaldad wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote: i did ziyarat 5 times in last one year dude.
Well next time you come make sure you announce you are a Khozemite so people can treat you well. KQ and the Khozemites have lost the right to visit Raduat Tahera.
well if we have lost right to visit raudat tahera, then why the hell u keep on asking how many times we have done ziyarat?
surely ur so contracdicotroy in ur statement
just like MS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:28 am

zinger wrote:@ brothers SBM, Biradar and YFM:

instead of making personal attacks on universal dad, would someone care to refute this information that he has put up?
Zinger
I hope you saw the link he posted again all it was just cut and paste and I knew before hand that his postings are all hearsay and would not provide any real proof. What Br Biradar and Br YFM did was correct. No one made personal attack on him, how can we--we do not know him WE JUST MOCKED HIM and that is called fun.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:52 am

Zinger first of all Uni-dad does not put up information. He is only putting up slurs, lies, gossips. Nothing is based on truth. There is no point in replying. Also our language does not have laanats.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:14 pm

I want to put this Universaldad on NOTICE that I will be filing a complaint with the Police Commissioner about his threats before I leave USA for Ziarat in mumbai and since I will be going to Raudhat Tahera to do ziarat of our alhay mowla, if he comes and harasses me or assaults me, I will then initiate a claim of assault on him when I return to the USA. I have all these emails as support that his threats have been made to me and I have to take them seriously. So please remember and I will have my videos and cameras with me so that I will take all the photos of all your actions. And don't believe even for a second that you are annoymous because you are using an alias name. Just wait and see!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:16 am

Biradar wrote:

instead of making personal attacks on universal dad, would someone care to refute this information that he has put up?
Can you refute what my eyewitness has told me?

Perhaps you are very naive, but, one can say any crap that comes to ones mind, if one wants to. Obviously, UniversalFool is doing that. If one spent time refuting crap he say, that would become ones full-time job. So, no. For trolls like him, personal attacks are valid.
Birader bhai, what you have said is so obviously dumb it needs to refutation.

please understand what i asked for.

i asked for someone to refute what UD said, not confirm it!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:20 am

SBM wrote:

Zinger
I hope you saw the link he posted again all it was just cut and paste and I knew before hand that his postings are all hearsay and would not provide any real proof. What Br Biradar and Br YFM did was correct. No one made personal attack on him, how can we--we do not know him WE JUST MOCKED HIM and that is called fun.
yes, the moment i saw the source, i decided to do a CTRL + DEL of the post :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:22 am

rational_guy wrote:Zinger first of all Uni-dad does not put up information. He is only putting up slurs, lies, gossips. Nothing is based on truth. There is no point in replying. Also our language does not have laanats.
well that is not exactly true. there is enough lanatbaazi on both sides. its just a matter of the quantity

and yes, i agree with what you say about universal dad, i am yet to see a post which has any truth in it. its a pity the way he portrays himself as a follwer of Mufaddal Maula