Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1681

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 11:44 am

Lol...at least KQ is using technology effectively. MB and MS on the hand has taken the community into dark ages. In times to come most bohras of the MS division will be on the footpaths. With no effective education to find suitable jobs and no methods to run efficient business they will be putting pathras on the footpaths to sell their products.

way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

#1682

Unread post by way2go » Mon May 26, 2014 2:13 pm

MMH wrote:
natkhat pari wrote:She was born in caulcata
she was miss india in mumbai
she did bollywoods movies
After news of affair she left for delhi google please

You mentioned

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak
by natkhat pari on Mon May 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Miss india nafisa ali and skq were in same wilson collaeg chowpatty mumbai is this true check out online

Now you are saying she was in Mumbai for a beauty pageant title.

You are just causing mischief on this forum by spreading wrong information! Just dont gossip and please keep quiet if you dont have anything meaningful to say.
Whoever is this natkhat pari........male or female is sure a natkhat pari flitting from here there and everywhere. No worthwhile posts, rubbish and atrocious english, utterly senseless remarks.

I've noticed that he/she is trying to dig out years old posts and giving stupid irrelevant comments on them. Seems to be treating the forums as games and past time.

NP gossip monger..... don't float around rubbish. You seem to be an overgrown baby who's trying to wear adult shoes. Keep away! Time wasters and gossip harbingers like you should be blocked off. Admin....are you listening?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

#1683

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 26, 2014 2:33 pm

way2go wrote:natkhat
नटखट {adjective}

नटखट [natkhat] {adj. m/f} (also: शरारती) naughty {adj.}

नटखट [natkhat] {adj. m/f} (also: दुष्ट) urchin {adj.}

नटखट [natkhat] {m} (also: शरारती बच्चा)

:D :D :D

http://en.bab.la/dictionary/hindi-engli ... 6%E0%A4%9F

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

#1684

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon May 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Rebel wrote:To me natkhat pari seems to be a teenager with no formal education, a classic example of kothar's attrocity to keep people uneducated and uncivilized to control their minds, natkhat is unable to write meaningful sentences. I can't decipher what his or her intentions and thoughts are with what is being written by natkhat.
Again something interesting:

Initially any person who was posting opposite ideology was termed as abde or referred with derogatory attitude and now uneducated people also related to kothar.

I advise you to read his /her posts. As far as kothar is concerned then it has more professional people than you all have in your entire reformist clan.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: The Mazoon Saheb

#1685

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 26, 2014 4:04 pm

natkhat pari wrote:Was it true that diwan of skq openly declared kq as 53 and his son abdeali as54 dai mutlaq in africa
Don't know if the above was true or not but one thing is definitely true that the conspiracy against SKQ was hatched way back in 2002 (this thread was started in 2002) or even much before, a fact which the "enlightened" abde muffys can now see.

natkhat pari
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

#1686

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 27, 2014 12:56 am

Boys with toys .long live woman power. Naisa ben umehani ben .........................

natkhat pari
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Mazoon and Nafisa Ali

#1687

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 27, 2014 10:14 am

We didnt start the fire. We didnt start the fire

natkhat pari
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Mazoon and Nafisa Ali

#1688

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 27, 2014 2:14 pm

A song for skq by nafisa ali " koi pathar se mare mire diwane ko"

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mazoon and Nafisa Ali

#1689

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 27, 2014 3:05 pm

@ natkhat pari,

Even though many on this forum ridicule you for digging up old threads but I thank you for doing so because the more you keep digging about SKQ, the more it becomes evident as to how SKQ was deliberately sidelined and his image tarnished by Yusuf Najmuddin (Muffy's father-in-law) who is the main "Fitnah" behind the present day turmoil in the community. And this evil plan is going on since many years and is not a recent phenomenon as claimed by abde Muffys.
S. Insaf wrote:I was given the following explanation by Shaikh Ibrahim Yamani from Badri Mahal:
Mazoon is next to dia in Dawat's nizam and he is the one who succeed Dai after his death. But then Shhzada Yusuf Najmuddin had a different plan. He wanted the Dawat to come in his family after the death Sayedna Burhanuddin. So flaoted various stories about Khuzema Qutbuddin's charactor to defame him in the community and make him unacceptable as Dai. I did not believe Shaikh Yamani then but when Mazoon Saheb was beaten up in Surat at the instructions of Yusuf Najmuddin Bhaisaheb's son Sayedul-Khair I found some element of truth in this. Wallah Alam!

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Mazoon and Nafisa Ali

#1690

Unread post by Rebel » Tue May 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Why slander others, resolve the problems in the community, poverty, persecution, education, medicine for sick, stop the prostitution of community women, free people from kothar tax and loot Maar and there are loads of problems in the community, resolve those rather hitting and barking at each other. Have all of us become educated illiterates.

natkhat pari
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Mazoon and Nafisa Ali

#1691

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 28, 2014 1:34 am

Nafisa ali mobil no as on justdail.com 9818449999.call her to end thetopic

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Mazoon and Nafisa Ali

#1692

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed May 28, 2014 2:18 am

Request all sensible members to consider NP post as BREAK, just like we have in any of our News channel and dont reply or react in any of his/her post until ADMIN banned him/her.

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1693

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:03 am

Syedna QutbuddinTUS U.S.A. Program

Salaams,

Syedna QutbuddinTUS is currently residing in Bakersfield, California and will travel to the East Coast of the United States before returning to Mumbai. Mumineen can attain sharaf of namaz with Syedna, qadambosi and misaaq and also the opportunity to listen to Maulana’s bayaan and do’a.

The schedule is as follows:

8th June, Sunday (10mi Shaban) – Detroit

Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi
Location: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah Residence, Grosse Pointe Shores, Detroit, Michigan
Time: 11am
Contact: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah at 313-886-4943 or email info@fatemidawat.com
12th June, Thursday (15mi raat Shaban)– Chicago
Maghrib Isha and Shabbaraat Namaaz – wasilo
Location: Dr. Bazat Tahera baisaheba and Janab Aamil Saheb Abduzzahir bhaisaheb Residence, Hyde Park, Chicago
Time: 8pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
13th June, Friday (15mi Shaban) – Chicago
Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat by Mulla Taher bhai Merchant
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant Residence, Willowbrook, Chicago, IL
Time: 4pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
15th June, Sunday (17mi Shaban) – Poconos , Pennsylvania
Maqdam Majlis - Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat Janab Aamil Saheb Dr. Moiz bhaisaheb and family
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location – Shk. Murtaza Vahanvaty and Dr. Ramlah baisab residence – Stroudsburg, PA
Time: 11am
Contact Dr. Moiz Bhaisaheb at 570-426-1091 or email info@fatemidawat.com
Fiamanillah

Bori85
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1694

Unread post by Bori85 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:43 pm

I wonder why KQ is not visiting the Markaz/Masjid's while he is in States, instead of holding this Misaaq / Namaz in various people's residences , he should keep this events in Markaz or Mosque and then see who is trying to stop him from doing this, he and his follower's can take police help in this matter. I don't think so the local Aamil will want to get involve with police.

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1695

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 pm


tasneempati
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1696

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:55 am

Only handful of followers even in USA, what a pity !!
Sufi monk wrote:Syedna QutbuddinTUS U.S.A. Program

Salaams,

Syedna QutbuddinTUS is currently residing in Bakersfield, California and will travel to the East Coast of the United States before returning to Mumbai. Mumineen can attain sharaf of namaz with Syedna, qadambosi and misaaq and also the opportunity to listen to Maulana’s bayaan and do’a.

The schedule is as follows:

8th June, Sunday (10mi Shaban) – Detroit

Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi
Location: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah Residence, Grosse Pointe Shores, Detroit, Michigan
Time: 11am
Contact: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah at 313-886-4943 or email info@fatemidawat.com
12th June, Thursday (15mi raat Shaban)– Chicago
Maghrib Isha and Shabbaraat Namaaz – wasilo
Location: Dr. Bazat Tahera baisaheba and Janab Aamil Saheb Abduzzahir bhaisaheb Residence, Hyde Park, Chicago
Time: 8pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
13th June, Friday (15mi Shaban) – Chicago
Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat by Mulla Taher bhai Merchant
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant Residence, Willowbrook, Chicago, IL
Time: 4pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
15th June, Sunday (17mi Shaban) – Poconos , Pennsylvania
Maqdam Majlis - Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat Janab Aamil Saheb Dr. Moiz bhaisaheb and family
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location – Shk. Murtaza Vahanvaty and Dr. Ramlah baisab residence – Stroudsburg, PA
Time: 11am
Contact Dr. Moiz Bhaisaheb at 570-426-1091 or email info@fatemidawat.com
Fiamanillah

layman
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1697

Unread post by layman » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:08 am

Its in the Holy Quran where Allah says that its NEVER the crowd (as you said very few with Syedna Qutbuddin tus) that can judge Haqq.
So Ms. Tasneempati, Muffi might have crowd just like one sheep follow all sheep, by the way sheep are dumb. take care
tasneempati wrote:Only handful of followers even in USA, what a pity !!
Sufi monk wrote:Syedna QutbuddinTUS U.S.A. Program

Salaams,

Syedna QutbuddinTUS is currently residing in Bakersfield, California and will travel to the East Coast of the United States before returning to Mumbai. Mumineen can attain sharaf of namaz with Syedna, qadambosi and misaaq and also the opportunity to listen to Maulana’s bayaan and do’a.

The schedule is as follows:

8th June, Sunday (10mi Shaban) – Detroit

Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi
Location: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah Residence, Grosse Pointe Shores, Detroit, Michigan
Time: 11am
Contact: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah at 313-886-4943 or email info@fatemidawat.com
12th June, Thursday (15mi raat Shaban)– Chicago
Maghrib Isha and Shabbaraat Namaaz – wasilo
Location: Dr. Bazat Tahera baisaheba and Janab Aamil Saheb Abduzzahir bhaisaheb Residence, Hyde Park, Chicago
Time: 8pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
13th June, Friday (15mi Shaban) – Chicago
Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat by Mulla Taher bhai Merchant
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant Residence, Willowbrook, Chicago, IL
Time: 4pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
15th June, Sunday (17mi Shaban) – Poconos , Pennsylvania
Maqdam Majlis - Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat Janab Aamil Saheb Dr. Moiz bhaisaheb and family
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location – Shk. Murtaza Vahanvaty and Dr. Ramlah baisab residence – Stroudsburg, PA
Time: 11am
Contact Dr. Moiz Bhaisaheb at 570-426-1091 or email info@fatemidawat.com
Fiamanillah

SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1698

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:21 am

by tasneempati on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:55 am
Only handful of followers even in USA, what a pity !!
Prophet Musa, Issa (Jesus), Prophet Mohammed and then Imam Hussain also had only handful of followers but see where they are today.
What a pity Firon-and Yazids of the time are getting lanats while Rhebars of small dedicated followers are revered.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1699

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:11 am

I see names of two Aamil Sahebs in the list - what does that mean for their respective Jamaats?

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1700

Unread post by MMH » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:57 pm

tasneempati wrote:Only handful of followers even in USA, what a pity !!
Sufi monk wrote:Syedna QutbuddinTUS U.S.A. Program

Salaams,

Syedna QutbuddinTUS is currently residing in Bakersfield, California and will travel to the East Coast of the United States before returning to Mumbai. Mumineen can attain sharaf of namaz with Syedna, qadambosi and misaaq and also the opportunity to listen to Maulana’s bayaan and do’a.

The schedule is as follows:

8th June, Sunday (10mi Shaban) – Detroit

Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi
Location: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah Residence, Grosse Pointe Shores, Detroit, Michigan
Time: 11am
Contact: Dr. Quresh bhai Khairullah at 313-886-4943 or email info@fatemidawat.com
12th June, Thursday (15mi raat Shaban)– Chicago
Maghrib Isha and Shabbaraat Namaaz – wasilo
Location: Dr. Bazat Tahera baisaheba and Janab Aamil Saheb Abduzzahir bhaisaheb Residence, Hyde Park, Chicago
Time: 8pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
13th June, Friday (15mi Shaban) – Chicago
Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat by Mulla Taher bhai Merchant
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant Residence, Willowbrook, Chicago, IL
Time: 4pm
Contact: Mulla Taher bhai Merchant at 630-880-8142 or email info@fatemidawat.com
15th June, Sunday (17mi Shaban) – Poconos , Pennsylvania
Maqdam Majlis - Do’a kalemaat, Misaaq/safaqat and Qadambosi – Ziafat Janab Aamil Saheb Dr. Moiz bhaisaheb and family
All invited for Salawat & ziafat Jaman
Location – Shk. Murtaza Vahanvaty and Dr. Ramlah baisab residence – Stroudsburg, PA
Time: 11am
Contact Dr. Moiz Bhaisaheb at 570-426-1091 or email info@fatemidawat.com
Fiamanillah
The followers of SKQ can interact with their dai at such close quarters. WHen have any of us had that privilege? Tasneempati....we bohras have always been minorities so why talk about numbers! :roll:

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1701

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Bro tasneempati,

Conmen like Asaram Bapu, Sri sri ravishankar and Satya Sai baba individually have 10 times more followers then Muffy, so does it mean they are on the right path ? You too are a Bohra who don't constitute even 1% of the Muslim population, so does that mean that you are about to leave Bohraism and follow the other larger sects ?

New
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1702

Unread post by New » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Amils in the US from the family. This a continuation of the same policies which culminted in to Muffi and Muffisim. New medicine in the same old bottle. Another 100 years?

Dr Fatema
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1703

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:01 am

no difference with other camp... same style.... qadambosi, ziyafat , salam.... etc etc. .... Two faces of same coin.

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1704

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:01 am

Dr Fatema wrote:no difference with other camp... same style.... qadambosi, ziyafat , salam.... etc etc. .... Two faces of same coin.

Well if you noticed what SKQ's side has to offer as a whole package, one thing that is there on offer is complete transparency....Is that available in 'your camp' :wink:

Looks like you comment just based on your whims ha Dr. Fatema...

I think you should stop commentating because you sound whimsical and so flippant in your views!

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1705

Unread post by james » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:05 am

MMH wrote:
Dr Fatema wrote:no difference with other camp... same style.... qadambosi, ziyafat , salam.... etc etc. .... Two faces of same coin.

Well if you noticed what SKQ's side has to offer as a whole package, one thing that is there on offer is complete transparency....Is that available in 'your camp' :wink:

Looks like you comment just based on your whims ha Dr. Fatema...

I think you should stop commentating because you sound whimsical and so flippant in your views!
What is this " Transparency " that you refer to ?

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1706

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Look it up in the dictionary. I see you are out in the open when you should be tending to Adam who is sitting in a corner licking his wounds. And oh yes, not surprising that a kothari thug like you does not know what transparency is. It is what prevents you from pocketing 50 dollars of every 100 that you collect for a masjid project.

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1707

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 am

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) audio.
Attachments
Syedna Burhanuddin.mp3
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 1603 times

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#1708

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:43 am

http://fatemidawat.com/madrasa_sabaq/riwayat/#mabas

Finally the riwayat section is working again. :)

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

SKQ saheb we need explainations!

#1709

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:16 am

Dear SKQ saheb,

After visiting my localty bohra masjid on the day of STS (RA) urus, i was introduced to the video and audio clipping of the nass on Muffadal Saifuddin bhaisaheb by aqa Moula (RA). You had prompted for such document from Muffadal Saifuddin Bhaisaheb to prove wether nass was conferred on him or not. You had questioned the sipping of sherbat by Aqa burhanuddin Moula (RA) which was medically impossible for you but than in the video we clearly see the evident. you had asked for all this material from Muffadal Bhaisaheb which was in time provided to you to prove that nass was appropriately conferred on him.
I am still patiently waiting for your reply on this issue, but somehow you are avoiding or ignoring this cleverly. I do not want to listen to any of your bayans or various schemes on your website, i need answers, because i declared in my heart that i am your follower.
please provide us with answers or else close your website and declare yourself as a false claimant.

thank you,
yours faithfully.

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

Re: SKQ saheb we need explainations!

#1710

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:52 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Dear SKQ saheb,

After visiting my localty bohra masjid on the day of STS (RA) urus, i was introduced to the video and audio clipping of the nass on Muffadal Saifuddin bhaisaheb by aqa Moula (RA). You had prompted for such document from Muffadal Saifuddin Bhaisaheb to prove wether nass was conferred on him or not. You had questioned the sipping of sherbat by Aqa burhanuddin Moula (RA) which was medically impossible for you but than in the video we clearly see the evident. you had asked for all this material from Muffadal Bhaisaheb which was in time provided to you to prove that nass was appropriately conferred on him.
I am still patiently waiting for your reply on this issue, but somehow you are avoiding or ignoring this cleverly. I do not want to listen to any of your bayans or various schemes on your website, i need answers, because i declared in my heart that i am your follower.
please provide us with answers or else close your website and declare yourself as a false claimant.

thank you,
yours faithfully.
why shouting here? u think SKQ sits and reads your post?

go straight to this address and ask him your concerns directly, and it should be easy for you because you too reside in mumbai.

At the moment Syedna Qutbuddin TUS is residing at Darus Sakina, Thane.

Darus Sakina (Madhuban Bungalow)
Pokhraine Rd No. 1, Upvan, Thane (West) 400606
(the bungalow gate is a big green one just before the Yeoor forest check naka)
GPS coordinates: 19.21842,72.95270