The legacy of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
monginis

good bye and may you rest in peace

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:40 am

Bismillah...

I was so disturbed by random schemes and stupid events taking place in dawat which made me stand against SMB as well, but as now things are clear he was a genuine person with good intentions but he could not execute them as he should, because of his family and YN pressure.

now I can see clear culprits of all these non sense which was going on in kothar from last several years.

when SMB died I didnt felt any pain and didnt paid him last good bye, but I think it was a mistake. any ways I had my own reasons and anger which kept me aside from grief and pain.

I have always prayed for good and genuine people who really wants to work for ISLAM and wants to bring truth and justice in system.

my condolence to Sir Muhammed Burhanuddin (RA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU9vZJ2Z1Yg

ghulam muhammed

Re: The legacy of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 pm

BOHRAS ARE RESTRICTED FROM EATING AT NON-MUSLIM RESTAURENTS AND BARS BUT THE "ROYALS" ARE EXEMPTED

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 0/wtep.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 2/fqnn.jpg[/img]

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 pm

swis is ahlul kitaab nation, and its halaal to eat their food.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:58 pm

btw there is nothing wrong to explore world, I personally have visited 17 different countries at the age of 29 so far, and I plan to explore more Inshallah Ameen.

but again, offcourse trips were from my own pocket and not from people's contribution. :D

as far as trips are under islamic guidelines every thing is okay.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:17 pm

monginis wrote:swis is ahlul kitaab nation, and its halaal to eat their food.
Their meat is not halal slaughtered.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 pm

alam wrote:
monginis wrote:swis is ahlul kitaab nation, and its halaal to eat their food.
Their meat is not halal slaughtered.
how do you know it?

whole world posses this halaal certificates all around, even here in Australia every shop has this certificates.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Australia maybe an exception and indeed they export halal meat. I think Australia is probably only place other than Arab Muslim countries where most meat is halal slaughtered.

But European countries, even india, USA Canada, operating assumption is meat is not Zabihat slaughtered, and "halal" status has to be established. In india, there is Sikhs who slaughter according to "jhutka" so that's a problem in india.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:07 pm

alam wrote:Australia maybe an exception and indeed they export halal meat. I think Australia is probably only place other than Arab Muslim countries where most meat is halal slaughtered.

But European countries, even india, USA Canada, operating assumption is meat is not Zabihat slaughtered, and "halal" status has to be established. In india, there is Sikhs who slaughter according to "jhutka" so that's a problem in india.
but as swis is a tourist place I am sure they keep these things in mind.

never been to swis yet, but its in my book.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:BOHRAS ARE RESTRICTED FROM EATING AT NON-MUSLIM RESTAURENTS AND BARS BUT THE "ROYALS" ARE EXEMPTED

your attempts at adding 2 and 2 are quite pathetic GM bhai, because you came up with 11.

Even i can post a pic of you perhaps, with an x-grade movie theatre in the background and say that you enjoy watching sleazy movies. in fact i can even claim that i saw you walking out of it, holding hands with jew and a hindu !!!

Also, you posted a pic of Aqa Maula sitting in a restaurant and claimed it was a non-muslim restaurant.

Seriously Bro. Grow up. dont be so eager to earn brownie points in front of others that you only show yourself to be a fool

you do realise how ridiculous your post looks like now, dont you.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 am

GM is not wrong to post these pictures, may be he over analyzed by saying they are eating non halaal food.

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:44 am

true_bohra wrote:
"so fine then leave the dawat and go away...why you bother so much about the dawat when you dont believe in Dai."

STS and SMB are the main culprits responsible for manipulating the religion (Like Uske Baap Ki Jageer) and carved themselves out a multibillion dollar empire by robbing the community with their un-Islamic rituals and taxes. Unfortunately the gullible bohris have succumbed to this type of treatment for more than 100 years and it seems like there is no end in sight.

This is indicative of the current Haramzadas looting money from the community members. The end result is a spiraling mess that is getting out of control and resulting in a dismal state of affairs that are beyond repair ---Unless a light bulb miracously turns on in the heads of Bohris that signal them to get away from these kothari cultists. The possibility of this, however, is bleak and I predict that this misery will only continue.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:20 am

The 2nd photo looks morphed ! there is some sort of editing, one can observe the hands of SMB are not clear..siting composure looks different too

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:46 am

now that everyone knows the grave of smb has been kined with khake shifa

whey is the significance

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:02 pm

SAJJAD wrote:true_bohra wrote:
"so fine then leave the dawat and go away...why you bother so much about the dawat when you dont believe in Dai."

STS and SMB are the main culprits responsible for manipulating the religion (Like Uske Baap Ki Jageer) and carved themselves out a multibillion dollar empire by robbing the community with their un-Islamic rituals and taxes. Unfortunately the gullible bohris have succumbed to this type of treatment for more than 100 years and it seems like there is no end in sight.

This is indicative of the current Haramzadas looting money from the community members. The end result is a spiraling mess that is getting out of control and resulting in a dismal state of affairs that are beyond repair ---Unless a light bulb miracously turns on in the heads of Bohris that signal them to get away from these kothari cultists. The possibility of this, however, is bleak and I predict that this misery will only continue.
Very dignified language indeed

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 am

true_bohra wrote:
SAJJAD wrote:true_bohra wrote:

Very dignified language indeed
True bohra bhai, dont expect anything better from him other than such vile, vulgar posts. he has often put a "like" on many such abusive posts. only shows his low, cheap mentality

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Are we giving more credit than SMB deserves! If one looks at the current mess between SMS and SKQ , both related one the son and another step brother.

Why are we so naive not to trace the issue to SMB . Did he create the doubt in his children's minds directly or indirectly not to respect the position of Mazoon . Did he ever want to give the inheritance to anyone but one of his children ! Of his so many sons I really doubt he would want to pass it on to a step brother, even if he was the most knowledge able.

If we can claim SMS was exploiting SMB , why would we not apply the same to SMB exploiting STS ?

Did SMB intentionally not give SKQ the title, knowing it will jeopardise his credibility if SKQ fought back during his reign.

Did SMB do a double deal with SMS and SKQ to play it safe.

Is Mazoon being too nice not to raise those issues knowing that abdes blindly follow SMB , raising it would be counter productive .

Did STS leave a time bomb , to please the children of all his wives . Not realising they would also have greed which will grow as their coffers grow.

Is it possible to ignore all SMS and SKQ and chart a new future without STS decendents.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Bhai Bohra spring
Are we giving more credit than SMB deserves! If one looks at the current mess between SMS and SKQ , both related one the son and another step brother.
Does evil progeny signify evil parent? Who was Abu Lahab LA? Countless examples exist as you may know.
Of his so many sons I really doubt he would want to pass it on to a step brother, even if he was the most knowledge able.
What was Syedna Abdullah Badruddin RA relation to his naas (predecessor), Syedna Burhanuddin RA - A Brother. Again, countless examples exist as you may know. This chain is unbroken and will stay that way. Dawat ul Haq

If you have no belief that this is Daawat ul Haq then that is a whole different argument and for another time provided there is a will.

Indeed it is Allah ta who alone gives hidayat...

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:39 pm

adna_mumin
Indeed it is Allah ta who alone gives hidayat...
Yes Bhai you are right but both Moula Muffadal and Mazoon Khuzema did not get any Hidayat from Allaha and now they will get their Hidayat from the court. so sad

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Did he ever want to give the inheritance to anyone but one of his children !
Yes !! He was keen on passing on the mantle to SKQ because it was STS' wish and that's the main reason that he kept delaying the Nass because he was under tremendous pressure from his own sons who wanted to grab the coveted post.
Bohra spring wrote:If we can claim SMS was exploiting SMB , why would we not apply the same to SMB exploiting STS ?
No !! STS was very powerful and no one had the guts to oppose him in any matters and SMB was initially very mild and soft spoken too. Hence, there is no chance that SMB or anyone else could have his way, least of all exploit him.
Bohra spring wrote:Did SMB do a double deal with SMS and SKQ to play it safe.
No ! As I said earlier, SMB was keen on appointing SKQ only and the London Nass drama is a cooked up story which is being fought by SKQ.
Bohra spring wrote:Did STS leave a time bomb , to please the children of all his wives .
I and many others have mentioned this much earlier that STS had decided to appoint SKQ because that was the pre-condition imposed by SKQ's mother before marrying STS. She wanted her son (SKQ) to be the next heir to the throne after SMB in order that her children were treated equally as compared with SMB's mother.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:24 pm

GM Bhai

Thank you this is interesting investigative reporting.

Why I am stating SMB is the accomplice . Human nature in 1968 STS as a dying father would have done a wasiyat that the elder son looks after the younger son. The elder son respectfully agrees. STS insists one of his prince SKQ gets appointed as Mazoon , while his other son is Mukasir and YN is given back office control. So all wives seem to have no hangovers.

50 years on the fathers love for his sons will naturally grow , they are with him in and out . However bad a son is the father naturally looks at the son. We as subjects on the other hand would love and hope he SMB has more interest of the community than his immediate family. We were programmed and brainwashed into believers that the Diai is for the mumineen. But he goes home as a father, a king needs a prince . And he has lots of princes.

50 years on he is in dilemma there is a fathers wishes vs his children's wishes . I would also have difficulty leaving behind all this wealth to my brother and ignore my son and daughter. SMB would be ready to go against the wishes of STS and even if he did who would correct it or expose it. None of this Nass is done openly with independent witnesses or through courts. Written docs , how reliable and secure are they after 50 years.

Kakiji would have been easy problem if he had abdicated or died and SMB had to appoint a Mazoon and this would have been from one of his princes . But SMB lived long and everyone else lived long. They delayed solving the problem and the stroke came through.

Even when the tamasha of Nass were done SKQ publicly ignored. This is a mystery to be solved. The explanation of keeping it secret was a con from SMB and SKQ complied naively or SKQ has found a loophole in the events to reverse it.

Smb for many reason says one of the princes should look after the assets and wealth. And be nice and look after the kakaji. Which I must say Muffy is planning to give generously to SKQ , but only a fraction. He has said it in public.

But SKQ is betrayed he waited 50 years, did everything that was asked of him. He even ensured he was competent. But he cannot blame SMB as he loves him like a brother the son of his father STS . He can blame his nephews and he is. He would destroy his hope of victory if he is seen to attack SMB policy. It is a calculated strategy.

Now ABdes or honest mumineen will try hard to find reasons from brief history to find explanations to see who should inherit and all is logically explained. And Diai is not natural parent he does not care about his own sons and daughters .

The test is how did he surround all his administration with the princes, how come no one of authority was ever a am admi. He has not shown same regard of pedantic way in following the majority of Islamic rituals . So he has a history of stretching Islamic rules as it applies to his own personality and operations. Eg barat, wealth distribution, Shikar, testimony in cases, Sunni issues.

Open for further insight and discussions

This does not imply SKQ is not a better leader it is just how he gets the leadership that is interesting . I would still support SKQ over SMS . What I am criticising the over reliance on Nass concept. But it must be something the majority Bohras would consider a good way of determining a Diai . So why not use it. Any stick is a good stick to herd the sheep.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:52 am

I wonder why are SMS and SKQ fighting over for wealth in public ? Denting the faith and putting the kothar’s control machinery in jeopardy ! There is enough wealth, resources in their control to live a luxurious life at abde’s expense. With regards to power and rule, abdes submit to any 2-penny representative from kothar. Every kothari gets their share of “praja” to rule over.

Whatever is written in the charter on SKQ’s dawat is applied honestly then the true leader will really stand out. SMS camp does not wish to put their charter in writing. I also feel, SMS too is also a puppet in hands of his brothers and possibly ambitious young generation ! He must be chosen to take care of symbolic rituals and presentations of dawaat, while the issues are controlled by his brothers and children.

The strength of kothar lies in stealth ( taqiyet) and over the time, political contacts ! Kothar talk everything !! Abdes here everything !! but no one is listening and saying !! Kothar has wild imagination to churn out mojizas and next moment quickly plead innocence of being ignorant (masoom) of evils in their camps.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:43 am

i have heard something interesting, can anyone shed light on this if this is true or not?
we have dai-ul mutlaq. in the sameway there is another rutba of dai-ul-naaim also written in iqwanus-safa and another books. mutlaq means absoulute and full raza accounting to no one except imam, who is in purdah means practically accountable to no one.
while naaim means not full authority but decision taken in consultation with four or five highly appointed people.
this happens when nass is not clearly done or in case of ambiguity. the high ranking official select one who is most likely having all qaulities of dai and appoint him as dai-ul-naaim and he has to rule in consulting them in imp matters.
this happend when 46th dai passed away without explicitly doing nass. four high ranking people appoint yusuf najmuddin as dai-ul-naaim and said nass was done on him to avoid chaos in the community. but then he himself proclaimed himself as dai-ul-mulaq. and when he was opposed by this 4 people. he excommunicated them.

this fact that 47 dai was not dai-ul-mutlaq, but he was dai-ul-naaim is accepted by STS in his interview given to karachi newspaper Don, while he was visiting karachi.
i want somebody to ascertain the above facts are true or not?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 am

zinger wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:BOHRAS ARE RESTRICTED FROM EATING AT NON-MUSLIM RESTAURENTS AND BARS BUT THE "ROYALS" ARE EXEMPTED

your attempts at adding 2 and 2 are quite pathetic GM bhai, because you came up with 11.

Even i can post a pic of you perhaps, with an x-grade movie theatre in the background and say that you enjoy watching sleazy movies. in fact i can even claim that i saw you walking out of it, holding hands with jew and a hindu !!!

Also, you posted a pic of Aqa Maula sitting in a restaurant and claimed it was a non-muslim restaurant.

Seriously Bro. Grow up. dont be so eager to earn brownie points in front of others that you only show yourself to be a fool

you do realise how ridiculous your post looks like now, dont you.
The last image seems fishy. Edited IMO. coz the hands of Burhanuddin Maula fades away from the table. Event the shadow doesnt touch the wall like natural one. And the right sleeve seems different in saturation compared to the above part of the same. YES ITS FAKE... !!!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:i have heard something interesting, can anyone shed light on this if this is true or not?
we have dai-ul mutlaq. in the sameway there is another rutba of dai-ul-naaim also written in iqwanus-safa and another books. mutlaq means absoulute and full raza accounting to no one except imam, who is in purdah means practically accountable to no one.
while naaim means not full authority but decision taken in consultation with four or five highly appointed people.
this happens when nass is not clearly done or in case of ambiguity. the high ranking official select one who is most likely having all qaulities of dai and appoint him as dai-ul-naaim and he has to rule in consulting them in imp matters.
this happend when 46th dai passed away without explicitly doing nass. four high ranking people appoint yusuf najmuddin as dai-ul-naaim and said nass was done on him to avoid chaos in the community. but then he himself proclaimed himself as dai-ul-mulaq. and when he was opposed by this 4 people. he excommunicated them.

this fact that 47 dai was not dai-ul-mutlaq, but he was dai-ul-naaim is accepted by STS in his interview given to karachi newspaper Don, while he was visiting karachi.
i want somebody to ascertain the above facts are true or not?
47th Dai is Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin RA and not Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin RA

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 am

sorry about the name
i dont remember clearly
but do u know about its history and what i have heard and read is it true?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 am

what you chose is badrijanab's subject. He might tell you about all the lineage of the so called sect which secluded itself from 47th Dai and its current whereabouts.
For bohras 47th Dai is always Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin RA.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:53 am

i know that and i am not arguing about that--47the dai is abdul qadir najmuddin- no qualms about it.
what i am asking is he was appointed as dai-ul - naim and not as dai-ul-mutlaq--and this was accepted by
STS in his interview to Don newspaper of karachi.

shehzaada

Criticism of Burhanuddin: A Legacy of oppression

Unread post by shehzaada » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 am

Please devote this thread to gather the various verifiable reports on the criticism of Burhanuddin.

e.g:
http://archive.tehelka.com/story_main50 ... 11Iron.asp

shehzaada

Re: Criticism of Burhanuddin(A Legacy of oppression and Tagh

Unread post by shehzaada » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:23 am

In Islamic jargon Taghoot has following characteristics:
- Anyone who is worshiped besides Allah, and is pleased with it. e.g: Isaa a.s is not taghoot although people worshiped him as he himself did not seek worship. wheras Pharoh is taghoot as he ordered people to prostrate to him and worship him, his subjects would be called Abde- Pharoah
- The unjust ruler\leader who changes the laws of Allah to his own suiting and vested interests
- The one who claims to have knowledge of the unseen