VISA FOR MODI

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

VISA FOR MODI

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Might be Narenda Modi can be given a title of Aamil or Shaikh and then he can visit USA as a representative of Kothar

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Indi ... 227928.cms

For more information visit www.imc-usa.org

Aarif

Re: VISA FOR MODI

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Isn't it ironical that American people who have never been to India in their entire life understand the true colors of this villian Modi while kothar with their head quarters in India supports him and bestows him with honor and money...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:02 pm

aareef,

the answer..?

1. chor na bhai ghanti chor, ali baba ane chaalis chor.
2. aav bhai harka, apne bewe sarkha.
3. i scratch yr back, you scratch my back..
4. if you call a donkey a pedigreed horse, you can ride him.

anymore..?

perhaps, the sensible US govt should also stop giving visas to the syedna and his rascal sons, as they have publicly felicitated the criminal narendra modi and given his party large cash donations several times. why dont the reformists send those photos which are freely available, to that same U.S. senator who wrote to the congress and the deptt of foreign affairs, alongwith a complete expose' of the syedna's nefarious activities in exploiting his community and illegally transferring vast sums of money out of america and canada? his illegally having swallowed all the communal properties in the U.S., his amils going there and carrying on activities not compatible with their status and violating immigration laws? etc etc

these are the actions which the reformists in the U.S should be undertaking (like the muslims did to prevent modi) to attack our evil kothar and hack at its roots.

modi is a an evil fanatic in saffron clothes, syedna is in white clothes! same difference.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:35 am

Pls feed these street dogs.......They are barking so they can shut up and do their work.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:01 pm

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 pm

AZ,

It would really be a good idea to stop Syedna and particularly his good for nothing sons from coming to USA. And again the reason for not granting them visas should be "humanitarian grounds". This is because once they come here they exploit the middle class american bohras who are working hard to earn a living. They snatch away "niwalas" from their's and their children's mouths by forcing them to pay their hard earned money for supporting their lavish lifestyles and hunting trips. Its like a villionous thakur who sucks the blood of poor villagers to satisfy his extra-vagant needs.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:12 pm

aareef,

i have said this many times here on this forum that it is the job of the reformists to undertake actions which challenge the absolute authority of the kothar in the lives of ordinary bohras. i have also suggested that north america is a suitable ground for them to do so, as it has rule of law, generally incorruptible politicians and an intelligent and socially aware society.

we are here to help which ever we can and i can guarantee that if the reformists send all the information concerning the exploitation of the syedna and his family to concerned authorities, take up the issues of amils abusing their religious worker visa status here in north america, FGM, accounts frauds and embezzlement in our jamaats, illegal transfer of funds etc, people like me will be more than willing to help and contribute in every way possible. i know so many friends who will jump in wholeheartedly and help with funds as well.

but inspite of so many suggestions given here, what do you see? nothing! whenever i have asked my reformist friends here in canada about this, i get vague excuses such as, ' we are too few, we have no resources, we are not interested to have any confrontations with the kothar etc etc'.

seems that the fight in them went out the day they left the mainstream jamats, now they are happy just being left alone and away from all the shenanigans of the taheris.

how are the progressives going to reform anyone by taking this non-action stance? the only way that you can mount an effective challenge to the oppresive kothar is by being pro-active and actively seeking opportunities to expose their lies and illegal practices such as even those small things i mentioned. or are they only going to be forced to react when their peace is disturbed? like when the syedna planned to take over and annex the hamilton jamaat and its properties?

perhaps this is one of the reasons why many people of reformist bent dont see much affirmative action here in north america from the reformists and are not motivated to join them. perhaps the truth will hurt, but as a reformist sympathiser i hope they take my criticism in the right and constructive spirit.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 am

did modi apply to seek USA visa???

any idea??? you guys know better!!

regard

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Al Zulifiqar,

You raise a good point. Reformists need to be proactive. In the West at least they seem to have become inured in their comfort zone. Only "reformist insiders" like you can pump in some new sense of purpose. Would you be able take the initiative and help us gather all the relevant information? We'll make sure that reformist jamaats in north america puts it all together and sends it as an official protest/exposé to concerned authorities.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:16 pm

Admin and others
If you can collect all the information regarding Modi and Syedna, please send that information to IMC-USA or CAIR USA
www.imc-usa.org or www.cair.org
These organization in conjunction with other are spearheading the movement against Modi.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:01 pm

admin,

yes, i am willing to help. tell me how i can go about it. i know many APBDO members here very well as friends. perhaps as a beginning, you can inform them of my plan (frwd them my post alongwith yr comments) and get a few active members who have the personal resources and wish to do something in this regard to enlist and we will set the ball rolling. we can put our heads together and pool all the information we have, plus all our contacts within the local, provincial and federal govts. i personally know the federal MP and the provincial MPP of my constituency, we can also find out which are the concerned bodies and persons we need to approach who can take up our cause and to whom we can frwd all the info we collect. the APDBO must have contacts/experience from when they last fought the syedna's plans.

its a pity that although you understand, the reformists here dont. its not too late though, and 'jyaar thi jaagya, tyarthi sawaar', should be our positive philosophy.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
did modi apply to seek USA visa???

any idea???
i dont know what is more stupid. you or yr questions.

for the answer, ask yr bawa shafiq, who is the bedfellow of this goonda modi.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Al Zulifiqar,

We don't know who you are or who your friends are. Wouldn't it be easier if you contacted them directly and talked about your plan? If you want us to be a go-between, you'll have to name names. You can write to us privately at reform@dawoodi-bohras.com

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Gulf:

There is a World Gujarati Conference starting on August 8, 2008 in the U.S.Ain August 08.

One of the "luminaries" they advertise who has been advertised being The Butcher of Gujarat.

http://aianausa.com/

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:53 pm

Originally posted by Admin:
Al Zulifiqar,

We don't know who you are or who your friends are. Wouldn't it be easier if you contacted them directly and talked about your plan? If you want us to be a go-between, you'll have to name names. You can write to us privately at reform@dawoodi-bohras.com
i have already spoken to them many times in the past (pls refer my previous post) and was disheartened by their inactive response. that is precisely the reason why i mentioned it here. perhaps if you were to contact them directly, it might kick-start them into action. then let me know by pm and the rest i will handle from my end.

p.s. they do not know who al zulfiqar is, but they do know me personally. btw, the apdbo site does not have a feature whereby one can contact them directly...

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Without knowing you and your friends we cannot start this process. Give us the names and we'll do what we can.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:43 am

Admin,

brogressive people fooled you here on aboard.period.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:51 pm

@ Al Zulfiqar
Aao bhai harka, apne bewe sarkha.
Couldn't agree more.

So if Modi is "Butcher of Gujarat"
Syedna is "Leech of the World"

Can anybody suggest a better title?