My sincere questions to Khojema bhaisaheb.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Deerseye

My sincere questions to Khojema bhaisaheb.

Unread post by Deerseye » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:53 am

I am sure this forum is being monitored by Qutbi group, hence I am using it to ask a few questions with due respect. Let me make it clear that I am not a reformist neither am I any Islamic scholar,I am just a ordinary person who has been brought up to use logical thinking. If Mazoon Saheb held his position since last 50yrs, and he also knew that he had been appointed the future Dai, why did he not do anything to steer the common bohras towards the real ISLAM.today most of the bohras don't have a mind of their own,GOD is nowhere in their consciousness. They are swayed by petty Mojizas.they pass their time in majlis doing stupid messages on mobiles. They force their children to bunk school and attend moharrum celebrations,in 1973when the people of Udaipur were being persecuted, what was the Mazoon Saheb doing? Will he stand up and take at least partial responsibility for this Holy Mess???

Sikander

Re: My sincere questions to Khojema bhaisaheb.

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:56 am

Very good and logical question.

hurr

Unread post by hurr » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:03 am

May be he will, but most likely he won't. Mazun saheb couldn't have gone against Sayedna Taher Saifuddin, or even Mohammed Burhanuddin. That would have been outright suicide for his career. You do not have to accept him as an indisputable leader, but give him a chance. It is necessary because Muffy is too powerful to bring to the table and negotiate. But SKQ is relatively weaker and can negotiate terms with Bohras.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:09 am

hurr wrote:May be he will, but most likely he won't. Mazun saheb couldn't have gone against Sayedna Taher Saifuddin, or even Mohammed Burhanuddin. That would have been outright suicide for his career. You do not have to accept him as an indisputable leader, but give him a chance. It is necessary because Muffy is too powerful to bring to the table and negotiate. But SKQ is relatively weaker and can negotiate terms with Bohras.
r u speaking on behalf of him?

hurr

Unread post by hurr » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 am

Nope actually it is just an uninformed advice. I myself am unable to decide at the moment. Supporting him looks most logical to me. But I get the feeling that I am missing something. I am interested to see what stance reformist Bohras and Jamaat takes on this.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 am

This is the time for KBQ camp to capitalize and add numbers. After a month or so, all will be gone and KBQ will go into oblivion.
As the website is getting hits, it is necessary to focus on the following :
it should be much more dynamic and provide hourly updates and somehow reflect that the number of following is rapidly growing
it should be well organized as all of the information on the main page is not a professional way - it should be organized with proper titles and sub titles.
It should eliminate certain things which go against KBQ - eg: Syedna Burhanuddin asking the people to do salams to KBQ as it was prayers time for him to pray - what does that mean : only Syedna should pray and he and people should not pray.
They are talking more and more about the Nass in private. They have to highlight the divine element and Ilham of Imam for him to lead the community
On instructions page, they talk about previous instructions; they should be deleted and updated with the new things.
Instead of putting the condolence message in instructions column, it should have been placed on the home page
They need to have Quran reading majlis in many places as having it in one place is not convenient
They need to draw the attention of media and newspaper toward the issue to attract more attention
They should advertise in the newspapers and provide the weblink - they have money and it is time to spend it.
What is seen now is that all the talks of Ilham and taaed of Imam is just talks as both camps are talking about the sayings of Syedna Burhanuddin and no one is claiming to be backed by Imam. It is for the Abdes to ask "what is Imam doing at this crucial time".

As the daughters and sons of KBQ are well educated in Arabic and Islamic studies, they need to educate the masses about the teachings of Holy Quran and the sayings of the companions of Prophet (pbuh) and the true scholars who followed the right path.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am

hurr wrote:Nope actually it is just an uninformed advice. I myself am unable to decide at the moment. Supporting him looks most logical to me. But I get the feeling that I am missing something. I am interested to see what stance reformist Bohras and Jamaat takes on this.
Reformists have nothing to do with either.they are pointlessly trying to confuse which definately is not working and frustrating them more.Read the previous topics this guys never believed in 51st always criticised and abused 52nd,what diff would it make for them whoever was 53rd.............they themselves are lost,no 2 reformists have same point of view.this people will start a debate on a sms circulated by some rumor mongers or maybe themselves...but will ask for proof if dai says something..If you lookin for direction from such people .....may god help you....

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:01 am

Danda tujhe wajib hai, Ghanu jewo Ghanu jewo.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Deerseye wrote:I am sure this forum is being monitored by Qutbi group, hence I am using it to ask a few questions with due respect. Let me make it clear that I am not a reformist neither am I any Islamic scholar,I am just a ordinary person who has been brought up to use logical thinking. If Mazoon Saheb held his position since last 50yrs, and he also knew that he had been appointed the future Dai, why did he not do anything to steer the common bohras towards the real ISLAM.today most of the bohras don't have a mind of their own,GOD is nowhere in their consciousness. They are swayed by petty Mojizas.they pass their time in majlis doing stupid messages on mobiles. They force their children to bunk school and attend moharrum celebrations,in 1973when the people of Udaipur were being persecuted, what was the Mazoon Saheb doing? Will he stand up and take at least partial responsibility for this Holy Mess???
Interesting question.

Many Khuzaima followers on this forum . They should atleast attempt to answer your question.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Rather than making commentary is it not honourable and credible that SKQ has initiatives and plans to right the wrong

Is it not better than admitting responsibility and not doing anything about it.

The vision statement from fatemidawat dawat is available.

Has SMS ever stated he has erred, or what his vision is ? Or are is it he cannot see or feel the mess as he is too used to living off it.

So at present SKQ is ahead into action , no need to play words ...

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Deerseye wrote:I am sure this forum is being monitored by Qutbi group, hence I am using it to ask a few questions with due respect. Let me make it clear that I am not a reformist neither am I any Islamic scholar,I am just a ordinary person who has been brought up to use logical thinking. If Mazoon Saheb held his position since last 50yrs, and he also knew that he had been appointed the future Dai, why did he not do anything to steer the common bohras towards the real ISLAM.today most of the bohras don't have a mind of their own,GOD is nowhere in their consciousness. They are swayed by petty Mojizas.they pass their time in majlis doing stupid messages on mobiles. They force their children to bunk school and attend moharrum celebrations,in 1973when the people of Udaipur were being persecuted, what was the Mazoon Saheb doing? Will he stand up and take at least partial responsibility for this Holy Mess???
My apologies to you Deerseye , but the title of your post itself begs some correction, there is no person called Khojema bhaisaheb, so we do not know who you are talking about here, but if you are alluding to Siyanda Wa Moulana Kkuzaima Qutbddin (TUS).and If your question is that why Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS) never raised his voice against the atrocities and un Islamic practices of the Muffadal BS and cronies it was because he was sidelined banished and kept away from Moula Burhanudin by the shahzadas .
Sayedna Qutbuddin was and will always be there to give true hidaayat and guidance to all who cared to listen to him , he has never deviated from our true Fatemi beliefs and practices , he and his family were always critical of the way the Burhanuddin Moula's shahzadas were exploiting our community. As to why he did not make it public is because out of love and respect for Moula Burhanuddin as his criticism would have been construed as an indirect indict ion of Sayedna Burhanuddin, as the Shazadas were using Burhanuddin Moula's name implement their evil schemes ,

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:22 pm

KQ is synonymous with MS. Both have the same bloodline. Whatever wealth KQ has accumulated is from najwas and salaams from poor community people. We have been given envelopes for his salaams all the time. He has the same identity as MS. He has shezadas who are fighting for power and wealth supporting his father as MS has the whole entourage behind him. The only difference is that he is trying to use the benefit of individuals who do not align themselves with the policies of MS.
Once the dust settles in a few years people will start to feel that is no difference between KQ and MS. At present, MS does not see KQ in good books but he will in few years as people saw that MS went and met the Alavi Bohras Dai sometime back in Baroda. We also saw that shezadas met Aga Khan in Mumbai a few months ago as well. So in essence the system or dawat has to have good relationships with all - even unholy alliances. Things will change in the next few years. But I would hope that KQ and his shezadas changes his ways now to benefit the few who are with them instead of fleecing them as they been doing since ages. The whole family of Saifee Mahal has exploited the community people in the name of religion and there is no end to it. But I feel that time would heals all wounds and if the scars remains it will remind how they have been duped in the name of religion....It is really amazing how our religious heads live in Mahals and are called shezadas- beyond my understanding
The reformist movement is most courageous step by the people who stood against the clergy and the priests. They have been very successful in certain areas of the world but have failed in other parts of the world. Many people may have been with them and contributed to their cause if they had marketed themselves in better ways. But in any case, all is not lost. I wish and hope something better comes out of the community as I myself am a grain in the ocean of sand.