Stuck in the middle after sayedna's death

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
msdubai

Stuck in the middle after sayedna's death

Unread post by msdubai » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 pm

I believe I was a die hearted abde believer and was tthe same like other abdes. Did not wanted to hear anything against them. Still my heart doesnt allow me to say or hear anything abt aqa moula but on the other hand my mind now is not allowing me to accept muffadal moula as dai after reading all the stuff on this forum
I am a lady and for me to go against the norms and my family is very hard. Cannot say my views to anyone so decided to write on this forum.
I have brains and really now want to know and stop the ayyashi of kothar.

SBM

Re: Stucked in the mid after sayyednas death

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:47 pm

May Allaha give you strength to fight against tyranny and injustice.

Sodawaterbattliwala

Unread post by Sodawaterbattliwala » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Very well said SBM! I will second that.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Sister msdubai,

Firstly thank Allah (swt) for giving you Hidayat to THINK, a basic necessity lacking in the present day abdes. Listen to everyone but use your OWN God given "Aql" as it is only YOU who will shape your Akherat and ONLY you will answerable for your deeds. People compromise on beliefs because of family, friends and children but remember that none of them are going to come in your grave to defend you and if you think that the Dai will come and that he has the ownership rights of Jannat due to which he gives 'Ruku Chithi' then just sit back and think as to how absurd are these beliefs. Did our great Prophet (s.a.w.) or Ahlebayt (a.s.) give 'Ruku Chithi' to their followers ?? And 'Ruku Chithi' is given on the basis of your track record with Dawat and the record is whether or not you have cleared your dues !! To hell with your piety and 'Amal' !! Had the Prophet (s.a.w.) stressed on money or Amal ??

Following STS or SKQ is of no consequence because they too are not in a position to help you in your grave. At present they are unable to help themselves and they need public support (specially your money) so how on earth will they help you ? This entire Nass drama is a hogwash to fool the gullible abdes and more importantly the manner in which it is projected is nothing but humiliating the Imam himself. The drama has raised questions on the core beliefs of hidden Imam, a belief which was fundamental to their faith. How can an Imam who is supposed to be from the progeny of Mola Ali (a.s.) create such mayhem and confusion ?? This clearly shows that the hidden Imam, if any, has absolutely NO contacts with the bohra clergy as claimed by them. They are using him as a bogeyman to scare the guts out of you !!

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:38 pm

here is my two cents worth on the whole issue. If S.M.B. could speak this is what he would say
"my son muffi, I am not pleased with you. On my last jouney ,the least you could do is give me a shoulder and let my followers carry me to my last resting place. instead you put me in a truck and sat next to me like you owned me. you had a gun shoot out not once but 21 times right next to me and if that was not enough you had a band playing right next to me . To top it all off you had the indian flag draped on my coffin which made me look like some hindu. The least you could have done is draped a cloth on my coffin with the kalma la illa ha illalla. Mohd un Rasulillah Ali un waliullah so at least people would know I was born a muslim and died a muslim"
S.M. B. is in his new found dark place . There is no sons and no grand sons. He is all alone. He has seen the light of the real aqa Moula, the ever living and ever lasting to ever lasting the Al mighty Allah. soon he will have a serious question answer session from Munkir and Nakir.
some of the questions may be, Some of the questions may be,
did you call your self Aqa Moula? did you call yourself allah ul Ard? Did you spend the money on charter flights all over the globe when it was to be spent on the poor and needy? did you go around shooting animals in Africa that had done you no harm. etc, etc.
I think it is time for muffy to announce that all mumineeen should start reciting the tasbeh "Astakfirullah for his father as many times as they can.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:43 pm

think wrote:here is my two cents worth on the whole issue. If S.M.B. could speak this is what he would say
"my son muffi, I am not pleased with you. On my last jouney ,the least you could do is give me a shoulder and let my followers carry me to my last resting place. instead you put me in a truck and sat next to me like you owned me. you had a gun shoot out not once but 21 times right next to me and if that was not enough you had a band playing right next to me . To top it all off you had the indian flag draped on my coffin which made me look like some hindu. The least you could have done is draped a cloth on my coffin with the kalma la illa ha illalla. Mohd un Rasulillah Ali un waliullah so at least people would know I was born a muslim and died a muslim"
S.M. B. is in his new found dark place . There is no sons and no grand sons. He is all alone. He has seen the light of the real aqa Moula, the ever living and ever lasting to ever lasting the Al mighty Allah. soon he will have a serious question answer session from Munkir and Nakir.
some of the questions may be, Some of the questions may be,
did you call your self Aqa Moula? did you call yourself allah ul Ard? Did you spend the money on charter flights all over the globe when it was to be spent on the poor and needy? did you go around shooting animals in Africa that had done you no harm. etc, etc.
I think it is time for muffy to announce that all mumineeen should start reciting the tasbeh "Astakfirullah for his father as many times as they can.
very well written, jazakallah bro.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:45 pm

@ msDubai,

this time when you start following some one, dont give away your brain as well, keep your intellectual alert all the time, and if you see any thing against Islam just dont bow down, and keep them in check by forcing them to follow islamic guidlines and not just praising own self and living exhorbitant life style.

think

Re: Stuck in the middle after sayedna's death

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:36 pm

it may be a coincident; but I usually recite a little of the quran every morning. On firday when reciting the quran I came upon an ayat which baffled me. would like your attention towards surah tauba ayat number 34.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 am

9:34
Sahih International
O you who have believed, indeed many of the scholars and the monks devour the wealth of people unjustly and avert [them] from the way of Allah . And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah - give them tidings of a painful punishment.

As for the Clergy (Dai, all Qasre aali, Bait e Zaini, Aamils and Kothar) is concerned, they don't devour the wealth of people that is collected for a religious purposes, they just create situation where public is forced to hand them money for personal use as salaams and nazranas, and that gets accumulated so much that they can afford to live lavishly because if even 5% of the believing bohras (out of 700,000) do salaams to them daily on average of 50 Rs per person then it is about 17.4 Lakh Rs per day total. This amount is not peanuts, I am ignoring the currency rates of USA, EU, Canada, UK, and other foreign countries. It is this money that they are thriving on. I am sure what they collect for religious purposes like vajebaat and other religious taxes are spent properly as per Quranic guidance. They are not that low to do ayyashi on religious collections.
However there is no reason to not give an accounting of the money collected for religious purposes, we are not asking for accounting of money that we give them as salaams and nazranas as it becomes their personal income once we hand it to them.
Also for all we know the Gold and Silver that they have collected is still there waiting for a green signal from Saudi Govt to make the zareeh of maolatena Fatema (SA), we can not assume that they spent it on lavish living. But I feel somehow they must re-assure people every so often that it is there and waiting otherwise people start doubting.
It is good that you read Quran daily in the morning, please keep doing it regularly and keep enlightening us with verses like this. Thanks

msdubai

Unread post by msdubai » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:16 am

Thanks everyone but still there is one thing that even if you follow khuzema bhaisaheb arent the same things which are done with the abdes be done there also because he is also habitual of seeing sajdas and all those wrong stuffs done to the dais from his childhood. So for sure when he becomes the dai he will be happy with the same things done to him.

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:14 am

Msdubai
Am very encouraged to see another woman on this forum.
I agree with your concern above but for those bohris who have questions and can't leave the jamat cold turkey, skq is the lesser of the two evils at the present time. At least there is hope he will be progressive rather than SMS gang who is saying make rotis and be under our complete control.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 am

I address ONLY the followers of Panjatan, Imams, Duats and especially of the 51st & 52nd Dais.
Please view this link.
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9077

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Adam wrote:I address ONLY the followers of Panjatan, Imams, Duats and especially of the 51st & 52nd Dais.
Please view this link.
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9077
If I am the follower fo Panjatan, Imams,Duats and especially 51 and 52 would you call me Munafiks-Shaaitan and send Laanats on me, I need that answer from your first before I see the link since the followers of all the above CANNOT be Munafiq-Khanzeer-Shaaitan or worthy of Laanats

msdubai

Unread post by msdubai » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:29 pm

I wanna bring attention to one fact on this site. Why id that here all the discussions are done in eng. Many bohra lafies and man are not well versed in eng and so wont be able ti understand anything discussed on this site. Can we not discuss in either gujrati or urdu so that majority of people can read and understand what we want to explain. Pls think on my suggestion ad it will definately bring more people on this site and they will also be able ti understand right and wrong. Im dam sure that many abde bohras come to this site but leave it as they dont understand the discussion in eng. Pls think on this

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Sis msdubai,

A good suggestion indeed !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:09 am

Kaka Akela wrote:I am sure what they collect for religious purposes like vajebaat and other religious taxes are spent properly as per Quranic guidance. They are not that low to do ayyashi on religious collections. we are not asking for accounting of money that we give them as salaams and nazranas as it becomes their personal income once we hand it to them.
Good Morning !
Kothar has fallen very low many a times or all times to exploit not only people’s wealth, but their emotions, trust and faith. Vajebaat and Sabil and other laagats are assured income sources to built palaces and other extravagance.
Salaams and Najwaas are given to kotharis as representation of religious faith in them, which they are exploiting / back stabbing with. So even salaam and najwas must be accounted. I just wonder, why are salaams compulsory for amils/jamat member when they are paid employees of the community administration

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:19 am

big salams and najwas are not given willingly by the mumineen. Before even the request is made for ziafat the chamchas first come in the picture and boldly ask how much najwa are you going to give. secondly for salams empty covers are given with the name of the person written on the envelope. The salams are then counted by the goonda committee and if it is less , watch out.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:32 am

msdubai wrote:I wanna bring attention to one fact on this site. Why id that here all the discussions are done in eng. Many bohra lafies and man are not well versed in eng and so wont be able ti understand anything discussed on this site. Can we not discuss in either gujrati or urdu so that majority of people can read and understand what we want to explain. Pls think on my suggestion ad it will definately bring more people on this site and they will also be able ti understand right and wrong. Im dam sure that many abde bohras come to this site but leave it as they dont understand the discussion in eng. Pls think on this
There are many youth in India and west who cannot read or write Gujarati including self so this will be a problem to someone or other. I suggest a topic can be solely dedicated using a certain language and it continues in the language. But please dont divert a a topic commenced in English into Gujarati , Urdu or Arabic.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:32 pm

express oneself in english or urdu if it so pleases.but let admin translate into guju or urdu if it deems fit.

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:18 pm

msdubai wrote:I believe I was a die hearted abde believer and was tthe same like other abdes. Did not wanted to hear anything against them. Still my heart doesnt allow me to say or hear anything abt aqa moula but on the other hand my mind now is not allowing me to accept muffadal moula as dai after reading all the stuff on this forum
I am a lady and for me to go against the norms and my family is very hard. Cannot say my views to anyone so decided to write on this forum.
I have brains and really now want to know and stop the ayyashi of kothar.

Hello sister
I m jus log in to giv ur ans when i read this
I m a normal person as u
N i want to tell u plz dont get all these stuff on ur minf because as far as i read all these i came on a conclusion tht these people who ever they r have no work to do except geebat ...because they have no work to do in their life except sit here n do discussionss about wrong things...
I m a true believer of my Moula Syedna mohammad burhanuddin n his mansus as i personally hav a mojiza in my life to share wid u
When i m 12 yr old im suffering from cancer .parents concrn dont hv a time to live ...then my parents do arzi to Aqa Moula n Moula Ye farmayu K Khuda shifa apse ..n it change my life ..today i m 24 yrs old...n when i close my eyes to see moula now i see Muffadal Moula TUS

So dont make a doubt in thinking n just faith in Allah.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 pm

bluesky wrote:I m a true believer of my Moula Syedna mohammad burhanuddin n his mansus as i personally hav a mojiza in my life to share wid u
When i m 12 yr old im suffering from cancer .parents concrn dont hv a time to live ...then my parents do arzi to Aqa Moula n Moula Ye farmayu K Khuda shifa apse ..n it change my life ..today i m 24 yrs old...n when i close my eyes to see moula now i see Muffadal Moula TUS
Can I provide you with HUGE list of so called 'Mojizas' performed by sadhus, dharmgurus and other pakhandi babas who appear on Aastha channel ? Or interviews of Prime Ministers, Cricketers, Bureaucrats and film stars telling their Mojizas ! How do you think these babas made their billions if it was not for some unusual events happening in the lives of their huge followers numbering lakhs !

Regarding seeing your molas in dreams let me tell you that hindus see elephant gods, monkey gods etc not only in their dreams but even on their deathbeds !! There is a saying "Jaisi ruh, waisa farishta" !!

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 am

Dont get in so much deep...n u answering ur self by the way our rooh is from this community n he is our farishta...

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:01 am

N i might not get y u r waste ur time doing this
If u do not belive in this so take a side of urs
Every person have therr on belives n religion...kin kin ko behkao gey...ek din khud is khadday mai gir jaogey

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 am

bluesky wrote:kin kin ko behkao gey...ek din khud is khadday mai gir jaogey
jab girna hoga tab girenge,
filhaal ye batao aap is khadde me se bahar kab aoge.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:13 pm

bluesky wrote:by the way our rooh is from this community n he is our farishta...
MAN is the best creation of Allah (swt), Man is "Ashraful Makhluqak", Manushya jeev, shreshta jeev............. See, nowhere does Allah (swt) elevate farishtas above Man. Hence thanks for admitting that your leader is from a community which is lower in status then even Man !! You proved us right :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:51 am

I m a true believer of my Moula Syedna mohammad burhanuddin n his mansus as i personally hav a mojiza in my life to share wid u
How come Syedna Burhanuddin could not perform Mojiza on himself and cure his ill health instead of going to Germany. He could have performed Mojiza to clear his voice when announcing the Nuss on Muffadal.
It is a Mojiza that he could not speak so that son in law and Quaid CHOR can do instead of him

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:42 pm

by the grace and faith in allah. mojezas happen to me every day and every hour of the day. specially in a city like karachi where when one leaves for work in the morning and no saying if he is going to be back home in the evening. Moula, what moula, when there was shooting and fire and so many mumineen and their family members died, mr. muffi instead of going to haideri to be with his mourners left the country and flew away that same evening to colombo. now that is a mojeza. His allah gave him directions to escape to colombo and save himself. Such people in the quran are known as hypocrites.

Gulaame Islaam

Unread post by Gulaame Islaam » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Aa badhu wanchi ne mane khushi thaiche karenke hawe apni baheno pan aa discussion ma bhag lai che. Ben, jo time male to maru lakhelu "What is meant by being a Muslim" wanchjo. Khuda kon, religion shu, kon saachu ane kon juthu eto moto sawaal che. Time male to "4 Blind men and elephant" ni warta wanchjo Google ma che. Saacho jawab to kyare male ke aapne badhaaj religious books wanchye and badhi jatna maneso saathe rahiye and teona riwaaj wagera shikhye. Khuda to badhaaj no che. Hindu ke christian ke jew ke wora; aapne badha khudana farzando che ane badhaj jannat ma jashu jo saara kam karshu to.

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Ok so u r talking about mojiza....so then only one can know about mojiza who feel not every one as u .its all about our belives..

And i want to ask whether u belive in rasullah SA n Ali AS or not ....
Because if rasulullah SA want nass on Ali As on gadeer e khum in between peoples called shia today. ...n why he may not perform mojiza n live forevr

N one thing more if u remember the historye of waleed LA who disagree about mojiza n make fun of hiself n his magician....

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:16 pm

think wrote:by the grace and faith in allah. mojezas happen to me every day and every hour of the day. specially in a city like karachi where when one leaves for work in the morning and no saying if he is going to be back home in the evening. Moula, what moula, when there was shooting and fire and so many mumineen and their family members died, mr. muffi instead of going to haideri to be with his mourners left the country and flew away that same evening to colombo. now that is a mojeza. His allah gave him directions to escape to colombo and save himself. Such people in the quran are known as hypocrites.
So whom u feel ia right in this world ?
Is there any one u feel?
When imam hussain AS and his aehle bait shaheed in battle of karbala ..y did he not perform any mojiza because he GOD wants that happen....n v r very small of all to understand...lekin naam hawey hussain nuj chy har jaga
If our dai make our path on sirate mustakeem to ama b khuda ni marzij chy ...khuda jene chahe martabo de ..u r not one to decide