Dai is infallible

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fearAllah

Dai is infallible

Unread post by fearAllah » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Adam,

You take alot of pride in thinking that a Dai is infallible (errorless) like the Imams.

Now please tell me why did Sayedna Burhannudin chose Khuzeima Kutbuddin as Mazoon and maintained the position for almost 50 years? Now that you curse the Mazoon you automatically proved that Sayedna Burhannudin made an error in his decision to chose a mazoon and that too for 50 good years?

So folks the conclusion is that a Dai is not infallible!

anajmi

Re: Dai is infallible

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:16 pm

1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3!!!

The Dai was certainly infallible. That is why he chose to keep all the bad guys around him. SKQ, Modi, Mansoos (1,2,3). Just like the prophet (saw) kept 1,2,3 close to him.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:52 pm

I have a question :

SMB passed away on 17th Jan 2014 on Friday, and buried on Saturday, SKQ came out with his claim on Sunday as 53 rd Dai. 2 days after burial on Monday a misal sharif came out not to list SKQ as mazoon on rukku chitti. I am wondering what is the name of Mazoon on the rukku chitti of SMB on previous Saturday ?
If it is SKQ then the SMS is also not infallible because he should have known what is coming.
If he left it blank then it will show his malice towards SKQ even before SKQ's declaration.

We live in very interesting times.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:I have a question :

SMB passed away on 17th Jan 2014 on Friday, and buried on Saturday, SKQ came out with his claim on Sunday as 53 rd Dai. 2 days after burial on Monday a misal sharif came out not to list SKQ as mazoon on rukku chitti. I am wondering what is the name of Mazoon on the rukku chitti of SMB on previous Saturday ?
If it is SKQ then the SMS is also not infallible because he should have known what is coming.
If he left it blank then it will show his malice towards SKQ even before SKQ's declaration.

Very good point, most probably it was Khuzema Qutbuddin's name. Haha!

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:I have a question :

Kaka you are a old age guy i have read , but your old age has not given you any wisdom. Sorry to say Kaka.

KQ came for last seeing Burhanuddin aaqa at that time he handed over letter to Mufaddal moula claiming that he was the 53rd dai, so no chance of placing his name ruku chitthi as he turned munafiq by doing false claim of Dai.

May Allah's wrath on Mufaddal Moulas enemies.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:KQ came for last seeing Burhanuddin aaqa at that time he handed over letter to Mufaddal moula claiming that he was the 53rd dai
Get your facts right !! Muffy was not even present when SKQ went to Saifee Mahal to pay his last tributes !! Muffy was enjoying in Colombo and came back much later at night !!
murtaza2152 wrote:May Allah's wrath on Mufaddal Moulas enemies.
May Allah's wrath incur on enemies of Islam !!

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
murtaza2152 wrote:KQ came for last seeing Burhanuddin aaqa at that time he handed over letter to Mufaddal moula claiming that he was the 53rd dai
Get your facts right !! Muffy was not even present when SKQ went to Saifee Mahal to pay his last tributes !! Muffy was enjoying in Colombo and came back much later at night !!
murtaza2152 wrote:May Allah's wrath on Mufaddal Moulas enemies.
May Allah's wrath incur on enemies of Islam !!
Ghulam Yea Mufaddal Aaqa moula was not present here he came Mumbai till evening but KQ dropped the letter that day only. For evidence see the KQ's site and bayaan of 53 mins on YouTube in which he clearly states in his own words.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:18 pm

@murtuza 5152,

You said that SKQ "Handed" over the letter personally to Muffy which is not true, I didn't say that he never gave that letter, I was only pointing out as to how you were twisting the event so as to appear that SKQ had a face to face encounter Muffy.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:27 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:@murtuza 5152,

You said that SKQ "Handed" over the letter personally to Muffy which is not true, I didn't say that he never gave that letter, I was only pointing out as to how you were twisting the event so as to appear that SKQ had a face to face encounter Muffy.

Yea handed was the wrong word used,apologies.
But the letter was dropped same day evening to Aaqa Mufaddal Moula TUS by KQ.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:34 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:But the letter was dropped same day evening to Aaqa Mufaddal Moula TUS by KQ.
I didn't deny this !

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Ghulam Yea Mufaddal Aaqa moula was not present here he came Mumbai till evening but KQ dropped the letter that day only. For evidence see the KQ's site and bayaan of 53 mins on YouTube in which he clearly states in his own words.
Oh so Holy Murtaza2152, i have another question for you, Are you related to ADAM on this Forum because both of you act so holy and call others muafiq etc. so quickly???

If you are so holy& chaste why did you go to KQ's site ?? and why are you asking me to go there ?? don't you know there is ban on going there or reading it??

I may be old but not senile and you may act holy but are confused and have split loyalty as you go to the banned site!!!!!

I have not been there FYI.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:

Oh so Holy Murtaza2152, i have another question for you, Are you related to ADAM on this Forum because both of you act so holy and call others muafiq etc. so quickly???

If you are so holy& chaste why did you go to KQ's site ?? and why are you asking me to go there ?? don't you know there is ban on going there or reading it??

I may be old but not senile and you may act holy but are confused and have split loyalty as you go to the banned site!!!!!

Ye Adam babu aur Murtaza420 dono taraaf kay mazey ley rahe hain !!!

babdeen

Unread post by babdeen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:16 pm

It is come to my attention that all fake Dais are claiming that they are Infallible. Let me make it clear that there is no such thing and no one is infallible.

Here is the background on the word “Infallible”. About three thousand and seven years ago, a person was born permanently constipated and could never fart (I am using person instead of man to address equality demands by ladies). In those days passing gas was considered a mistake. So, this Infartable person became known as Infallible (or mistake free).

Later Roman Catholic popes decided to adopt the title to improve their standing. That helped them collect more money and established them as intermediary between people and God. Soon religious leaders started copying Popes. With the arrival of Islam, that notion was clearly put to rest. However, some Yemeni mullahs escaped to India and started reusing the title again.

Here is the PSA for all bohras. Please memorize and forward it to help this Dai.

(1) All people including dais fart and therefore none are Infartable or Infallible.
(2) Those claiming that title are doing so to steal your money and to say “I can’t be a crook”.
(3) If you come across any one claiming that title, feed him or her bean burritos until they pass gas. Then rename them Fartuddin.

Remember I am fallible and like chicken burritos. Be fallible and stay human.

Your slim & trim Syedna BAB (Born again Bohra) Deen
Fine Print: Badri mahal has been renamed Fart Central and class 3 mask is recommended before entering.

Mazakyo wrote:
Kaka Akela wrote:Ghulam Yea Mufaddal Aaqa moula was not present here he came Mumbai till evening but KQ dropped the letter that day only. For evidence see the KQ's site and bayaan of 53 mins on YouTube in which he clearly states in his own words.

Ye Adam babu aur Murtaza420 dono taraaf kay mazey ley rahe hain !!!