The FatemiDawat.com Website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
white_pigeon

Re: The FatemiDawat.com Website

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:54 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Websites, social media etc will have a limited impact. Vast majority probably don't have access to Internet either for technical, financial or lack of education/knowledge. Add to this that far a that you should not read any other material which Bohris dutifully follow, its going to have a limited impact.

Its abundantly clear which way vast majority of the people have their allegiance with and its not with KQ. Not in India at least. Those who want to cross over but keeping quiet are not very high in percentage. I mean KQ will need about 25-30% of the people to come to him to boast of any numbers.

Starting a new branch of Bohras is probably not going to help him or be easy. For him its going to be the hold over the current set which means inheriting it all. This is only possible if he goes to court. That is where the Muhabila that he seeks can take place, not anywhere else. Given the power both in terms of money, power, political connections & established PR machinery, even a legal battle is going to be a difficult thing for KQ. We've already seen all kinds of papers being pulled out of the hat. Ordinary Bohri is lapping it up.

May be its differnt in western nations. In India, MS is firmly in control.
Why is a legal battle difficult because of power, money and PR connections?
Do people dont do court cases in India with the fear of all the above?
Do you have any clue if a court case is filed, it could take years to have a verdict?
Do you know that if a legal battle emerges all Infrastructure will be frozen, including bank accounts?
Ordinary Bohri needs more than lapping up to understand this.
SKQ looks like a fighter to me and Im sure he will strike hard with proper proof to shock all the Ordinary Bohris.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 pm

white_pigeon wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:Websites, social media etc will have a limited impact. Vast majority probably don't have access to Internet either for technical, financial or lack of education/knowledge. Add to this that far a that you should not read any other material which Bohris dutifully follow, its going to have a limited impact.

Its abundantly clear which way vast majority of the people have their allegiance with and its not with KQ. Not in India at least. Those who want to cross over but keeping quiet are not very high in percentage. I mean KQ will need about 25-30% of the people to come to him to boast of any numbers.

Starting a new branch of Bohras is probably not going to help him or be easy. For him its going to be the hold over the current set which means inheriting it all. This is only possible if he goes to court. That is where the Muhabila that he seeks can take place, not anywhere else. Given the power both in terms of money, power, political connections & established PR machinery, even a legal battle is going to be a difficult thing for KQ. We've already seen all kinds of papers being pulled out of the hat. Ordinary Bohri is lapping it up.

May be its differnt in western nations. In India, MS is firmly in control.
Why is a legal battle difficult because of power, money and PR connections?
Do you have any clue if a court case is filed, it could take years to have a verdict?
Do you know that if a legal battle emerges all Infrastructure will be frozen, including bank accounts?
SKQ looks like a fighter to me and Im sure he will strike hard with proper proof to shock all the Ordinary Bohris.
Do you know how difficult it is for te Indian Army veterans to get their dues and are dragged into court by the gvt and buried under court cases? Imagine you have the state with you and helping you because if your money, power, connections? That is why no time was lost to connect to politicians with Modi, Gehlot et al being met. Modi in particular as in all likelihood will be the next PM and is well and truly on MS's side.

Yes the judiciary is independent but there are other factors.

About assets being frozen, well if that's about bank accounts then it will not make a big difference. A new account can be created. They won't be able to freeze assets like mosques, dargahs, jumatkhanas which form key to Bohri life. So yes it will be a difficult battle. Given the stakes involved and that being a religious issue, we may get speedy court deliverances and there in lies KQ's chance of confronting, challenging MS.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:43 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
white_pigeon wrote: Why is a legal battle difficult because of power, money and PR connections?
Do you know how difficult it is for te Indian Army veterans to get their dues and are dragged into court by the gvt and buried under court cases? Imagine you have the state with you and helping you because if your money, power, connections? That is why no time was lost to connect to politicians with Modi, Gehlot et al being met. Modi in particular as in all likelihood will be the next PM and is well and truly on MS's side.

About assets being frozen, well if that's about bank accounts then it will not make a big difference. A new account can be created. They won't be able to freeze assets like mosques, dargahs, jumatkhanas which form key to Bohri life. So yes it will be a difficult battle. Given the stakes involved and that being a religious issue, we may get speedy court deliverances and there in lies KQ's chance of confronting, challenging MS.
Indian army veterans dues is a completely different scenario brother :) Here both parties are well loaded with influential people and also wealth to fight any court case with full on power. :)

And how do we know that SKQ is not involved with other politicians + PR machinery. He has chosen to not play his moves quickly in public.

It is definitely going to be interesting for sure brother.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:02 pm

white_pigeon wrote:

Indian army veterans dues is a completely different scenario brother :) Here both parties are well loaded with influential people and also wealth to fight any court case with full on power. :)

And how do we know that SKQ is not involved with other politicians + PR machinery. He has chosen to not play his moves quickly in public.

It is definitely going to be interesting for sure brother.
[/quote]

I gave the army and their plight as an example to show the gravity if the situation.

KQ is loaded alright no doubt but he does not have the control over mosques etc. He can't get them frozen. No court will have th courage to order a mosque to be frozen, not in India where it will be easy to play the victim card & call it attack on religion. Whoever controls the mosques,dargahs etc will continue to have the upper hand.

I think KQ should straight forward challenge the main issue of Nass and argue over it and summon MS to present his proof. The sooner that happens the better and may be hope the gvt appoints a fast track hearing of the case given the sensitivities and the stakes involved.

But it sure is going to be interesting. And yeah ppl outside the community be it other Muslims or even people in general must be enjoying the show with some pop corn to go with it.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:04 pm

This quote in quote is a troubling thing. I'm used got v bulletin software.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:57 am

Well said brother :)

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:42 am

Ye Fatemidawat walley kafi din say kuch naya item nahi laye. Lagta hai thanday par gaye hain.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 am

This is one of the most boring websites ever. Its like an old black & white slow motion silent movie. Its like an empty referigerator which you keep opening time and again to find something but end up finding the same raw onions and potatoes. Looks like this is all they had in their kitty and sure as hell , it has'nt worked. At least not as yet. Whatever their motivation, they are hopelessly under-manned, badly-planned, unprofessional and too under-sized to take on the juggernaut. Whoever wanted to draw a mileage from it, forget it and keep to the beaten track. You never know, it will some day change course to take the right direction and destination for there is always light at the end of the tunnel ( if you feel it is one).

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:52 am

shapur wrote:This is one of the most boring websites ever. Its like an old black & white slow motion silent movie.

Shahpur bhai aap kahaen tau website pay lateefay lagwa detay hain.

New

Re: Questions Questions Promise Promise

Unread post by New » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Please, ignore my post above as i prematurely pressed the Submit button, sorry.

This is only response I have received to my several questions:
Thank you for your response. Of course you can ask questions. In fact, that is the basis of deen. However before you ask for a personal response please visit fatemidawat.com and browse in detail as it will answer most of your questions Please tell us your name, number, location, contact information and expertise so we can contact you.
We will get back to you shortly with detailed instructions. However until then, help spread the word of truth. Please reference the attached document to gain a better understanding of the situation and it will also provides an outline of a strong argument that you can use.

The website is by and large archaic and confusing. Very had to browse through to see the topic you are looking for. It has outlived its usefulness. No Missak Bayan yet.
The following question also remains unanswered. How about all the abdes here send an e-mail via the website?
In the last 70 years or so, the bhaissabs have amassed a fortune all over the world, not a secret. Are Syedna Qutbuddin and his family members ready to make their assets public? Imam and Allah know these. Why not public, where the wealth originated form.

Mazakyo

Re: Questions Questions Promise Promise

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:35 pm

New wrote:Please, ignore my post above as i prematurely pressed the Submit button, sorry.

This is only response I have received to my several questions:
Thank you for your response. Of course you can ask questions. In fact, that is the basis of deen. However before you ask for a personal response please visit fatemidawat.com and browse in detail as it will answer most of your questions Please tell us your name, number, location, contact information and expertise so we can contact you.
We will get back to you shortly with detailed instructions. However until then, help spread the word of truth. Please reference the attached document to gain a better understanding of the situation and it will also provides an outline of a strong argument that you can use.

The website is by and large archaic and confusing. Very had to browse through to see the topic you are looking for. It has outlived its usefulness. No Missak Bayan yet.
The following question also remains unanswered. How about all the abdes here send an e-mail via the website?
In the last 70 years or so, the bhaissabs have amassed a fortune all over the world, not a secret. Are Syedna Qutbuddin and his family members ready to make their assets public? Imam and Allah know these. Why not public, where the wealth originated form.

New, tu sahi keh raha hai. Website chalaney wala koi dheela banda hai. Lagta hai Bharat Sarkar kay leye kaam karta hai.

New

Unread post by New » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 am

I agree with Shapur bhai. I do not know why they have this website. It has outlived its usefulness. It has been up now for 3 weeks. Scant new things. To me the SKQ camp has gone underground. The picture of STS and SMB holding hands is in the past. We want to know what is going on now and what is the future.
The site is totally unprofessional, random, jumbled up, chaotic, intellectually unappealing and so on. We have scant official news, so just rely on rumors. Q&A from the website remain unanswered. No e-mails or qualifications of Missak takers in the US or the UK.
What should we do? Wait for 54th, Imam or Khiyamat (whichever comes first)?

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:43 am

New wrote:I agree with Shapur bhai. I do not know why they have this website. It has outlived its usefulness. It has been up now for 3 weeks. Scant new things. To me the SKQ camp has gone underground. The picture of STS and SMB holding hands is in the past. We want to know what is going on now and what is the future.
The site is totally unprofessional, random, jumbled up, chaotic, intellectually unappealing and so on. We have scant official news, so just rely on rumors. Q&A from the website remain unanswered. No e-mails or qualifications of Missak takers in the US or the UK.
What should we do? Wait for 54th, Imam or Khiyamat (whichever comes first)?

Mere khayal say pehlay kisi achey web professional ka intizaar kar latey hain.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Well nothing major to "update" with today I'm afraid!

The Cool Qutbis seem to have Cooled down now lol. There was some activity and few more videos uploaded, but nothing significant or noteworthy... maybe they are working on the next big offensive... or maybe they have succumbed to avalanche of Muffy Mania and have given up trying to persuade the masses?

Also, I've yet to receive any more emails from them, and I've heard the same from most other people - this is extremely foolish as they need to engage with their supporters and keep everybody informed!

The Qutbis "silence" is exactly what Muffy wants, and is giving him the upper-hand... hopefully this is only temporary and Mazoon will come back in a blaze of glory lol!

PS: They better do something! I've got so many pictures I need to add to this thread lol! :mrgreen:

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 am

Solid updates and a good face-lift on website.
I dont think SKQ has gone underground at all.
Some solid planning is happening behind the scenes. Good to see there is no talk of any hatred in the bayan video too. Simple and Stylish, he seems determined to march on.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:29 am

Patience ...Rome was not built in a day.

SMS got everything ready made..., even that it took STS and sMB almost one hundred years ,

SKQ in weeks is where he is...not bad at all when he is on an uphill battle

Over a million hits so far!

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:02 am

I happened to glance thru the fatemi dawat website and just read a post that suggests they are open to suggestions pertaining to their philosophies.

It would be a great idea if someone from the progressive community represents the suggestions that have been discussed in this forum.
Let's be open to some give and take and try our best to get into this system for once which seems to be far more appealing than the current one. there seems to be a lot that can be achieved—but only if we come out of the closet!

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 pm

New Updates -

http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/

Interim Administrative Measures
For the immediate future, we have organized our administration as follows:

Qabrastan: It is important for a mumin when s/he dies that s/he be buried in the ground as per the hidayat of Shari’at. Where required we will guide on how to do gusul/kafan and help with dafan arrangements in our own qabrastan. However, in immediate circumstances, if temporary arrangements of qabrastan have to be made – which we are in the process of making – dafan can be done in other places. During Hajj times, mumineen janaza are buried in Mecca in Muslimeen qabrastan. According to our belief it is an individual’s beliefs and good deeds that lead to his salvation.
Arzi: The Dai is available to take any mumin/mumina’s arzi and gives his blessing and guidance when sought. He has already given, and will continue to give raza to conduct namaz and jamaat affairs in various places where mumineen reside.
Madrasah: the local jamaats will help the center to organize their local madrasa. It can be done through the internet where required and the center will help set this up and facilitate on an ongoing basis.
Majlis: Where there are enough mumineen who can congregate, Syedna will appoint raza na person and the center will train him to lead prayers and majlis. In places where there are only a few mumineen publicly with Haqq na Dai, they can avail barakat of majlis through the internet.
Misaq/Nikah. The Dai will give raza for misaq/nikah or send someone to facilitate the requirements of the mumin family.
Sabaq/Learning: The Dai’s appointees will give sabaq on a regular basis in person and through the internet for interested mumineen and mumenaat.
Haftis: We will upload haftis and dua prayer books shortly, for individuals to download.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 pm

wow so finally they understood its all matter of amal and not about muslim or christian kabrestan.....

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:44 am

http://fatemidawat.com/philosophy-visio ... rinciples/

I am encouraged by the progress being made at the SKQ. List of reforms are not complete but in 4 weeks if this is what is on offer I am excited for the next 40 days. if SKQ are reading this site or have people who have access to the SKQ team..this development is a welcome sign that establishes hope for the future. Let them know this is appreciated and helpful in convincing us he is the better leader.

It is now a matter of how SKQ can grow from its current form.

It is very depressing that many Bohras blindly and from fear, congregated around SMS and boosted his ego, who associates with the elite and rarely is across middle income families issues. It is mind boggling how so many people would just submit to SMS when SKQ is talking like someone who understands the grass root issues of the masses. He is a kind of reformist.

If we had voting and since there are only 2 candidates , I could vote for SKQ.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Well, there (finally!) seems to be some action on the website now!

A nice new makeover and some more details and videos have been put up - one of which is extremely interesting and important = http://fatemidawat.com/philosophy-visio ... rinciples/

They've even started a regular Newsletter now... SWEET!

I'm becoming more patient now - these things will naturally take time, and it's better for everyone if they proceed in slow and steady manner, instead of rushing like crazy... which may lead to mistakes and regrets!

As they say - so far, so good... I'm getting ever more excited about what the future holds!

Go Qutbis!

PS: Go Qutbis... but not too quickly lol!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:28 pm

shapur wrote:This is one of the most boring websites ever.
What were you expecting dude - a dramatic Boxing movie or something? :mrgreen:
Looks like this is all they had in their kitty and sure as hell , it has'nt worked.
Why do you say that? You don't want to wait a few years before declaring them to be losers/loosers?
Whatever their motivation, they are hopelessly under-manned, badly-planned, unprofessional and too under-sized to take on the juggernaut.
You could well be right - but they are gaining more manpower, are getting more organised and professional, and are growing in size... so maybe time is all they need? (They've got plenty of that lol)
Whoever wanted to draw a mileage from it, forget it and keep to the beaten track. You never know, it will some day change course to take the right direction and destination for there is always light at the end of the tunnel ( if you feel it is one).
Huh? So you're saying people should rally around Muffy instead... hoping that he (and the Kothar) will suddenly become enlightened... LOL! :roll:

PS: The Udaipuris are in the same boat... would you say the same thing to them too? :wink:

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:20 pm

An absolutely mind blowing personality and life...A must read
http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/golden-panorama/

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm

I think this golden Panorama of SKQ Saheb would be a big pain in the A** for Muffy......now lets see how many davedar ni kahaani bewaqufo ki zabaani comes up to!

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:29 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words and Golden Panorama is full of proof who was STS's Favorite, anyone notice that ? For years its was pretty clear STS had special place in his heart for SKQ. And obviously a lot of people did not like it.
I am sure since all this fiasco began STS and SMB are flipping and tossing in their graves.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote: I think this golden Panorama of SKQ Saheb would be a big pain in the A** for Muffy......now lets see how many davedar ni kahaani bewaqufo ki zabaani comes up to!
Till such time that Muffy keeps his folks entangled in the web of Nass with his lisan e dawat zubaan and keeps spinning the fake mojiza stories, abdes will never see the light of the day. They are so accustomed to slavery that they cannot digest any liberal thoughts.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:26 am

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/golden-panorama/

Wake up!! Just open your eyes and heart and you will see the Truth. Just spend a few minutes reading and looking at this glorious life. Then ask yourself who are you "falsifying" and who are you "justifying"

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:
Wake up!! Just open your eyes and heart and you will see the Truth. Just spend a few minutes reading and looking at this glorious life. Then ask yourself who are you "falsifying" and who are you "justifying"
You can wake a person if he is genuinely asleep but you can never wake a person who pretends to sleep !! Abdes would give even Kumbhkaran a complex !

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:50 am

For the people who have been intentionally kept in the dark for so many years about SKQ's accomplishments and his personality, due to the extent of jealousy that existed, the Golden panorama is a must read. It will give you an idea of what SKQ's dawat is and will be about. It shows glimpses of how he has developed schemes for the betterment of mumeneen, educationally, health wise, politically, and religiously. Rather than regressing into a taliban like era(as muffy's poicies show) here is a person with the vision and drive to lead our community into the modern world and make it a shining example of religion in the world today. It is said in our philosophy that deen and duniya go hand in hand. SKQ and his family are shining examples of that, where each one of them is not only extremely well versed in Quranic and religious studies, but also have achieved highly honorable degrees on a worldly level. Simply put, we are looking at a community that will excel in both, religious and worldly matters.

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:36 am

29th Rabiul Akhar – Syedna Qutbuddin TUS – Milad Mubarak:

Mumineen are urged to celebrate this auspicious day.
•Pray ‘Sahibal Asri’ Qasida mubaraka by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. Click here to view qasida pdf.
•Pray Madeh written on Syedna Qutbuddin Milad this year by Shz. Dr. Bazat Tahera Baisaheba.Click here to view madeh
Pray tawassulaat namaaz on milad night after Maghrib Isha or in the day between Zohor and Asar. Click here to view niyyats for tawassulat namaz .
•Serve sodunnu on thaal – and gather with fellow mumineen where possible.
Simple way of celebrating Milad of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS
No mention of Birthday tamasha or fakhir najwas