The FatemiDawat.com Website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
qutub_mamajiwala

Re: The FatemiDawat.com Website

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:45 am

wrong dear again,
islam does not say anything about it.
it is all man made things.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 am

islam is just about worshipping Allah alone and beleiving in his messenger.
finish.
rest all things are peripherial
that is what kalematusshahadat is all about.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:56 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:islam is just about worshipping Allah alone and beleiving in his messenger.
finish.
rest all things are peripherial
that is what kalematusshahadat is all about.
Attachments
10603199_523440841136174_4006734497169083299_n.jpg
10603199_523440841136174_4006734497169083299_n.jpg (11.2 KiB) Viewed 5664 times

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:46 am

hey item number
all the time SMS and abde think is about money only right?
no problem
will u give it cash or direct bank deposit?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:52 am

YaHussain wrote: if you know about islamic shariya you will find woman are not allowed to work until her family is in dire need of money and there is no other option for the family but to send their woman for work. (which is not required in this case, as you mentioned they have lots of money)
Ohh even the wahabis say the same. they even advise to beat up those women or divorce them who dont listen and women's place is ghar-no-kono !

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Even chancellorship does not guarantee wisdom for that matter. And if it is from the institution like AMU who bans women from the libraries, one can see a clear picture emerging.

BTW, the abde dude conveniently put the blame on Islam. Nice move! And when Islam prohibits doing sajda to anyone but Allah, these abdes try to pull something out of thin air.

Give them enough rope and they eventually end up hanging themselves.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:37 pm

YaHussain wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:
Just stating what Islam says now its up to people to believe or leave it.
Where in Quran does Islam say to wear a colourful, embroidered, lacewala "Rida" or for that matter to even wear a black "Burkha" ? It only asks women to dress "Modestly", do you want me to quote the relevant ayat ?

ContentedBohra

Unread post by ContentedBohra » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:07 am

YaHussain wrote: if you know about islamic shariya you will find woman are not allowed to work until her family is in dire need of money and there is no other option for the family but to send their woman for work. (which is not required in this case, as you mentioned they have lots of money)
[/u].
Did you know that Molatona Khadija (AS), first person to accept Islam, was a businesswoman.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:05 am

Did you know Moulatena Hurratul Maleka was not only a namesake queen, she was the actual ruler of her kingdom.
So STS and SMB RA gave raza to hundreds, probably thousands of women to study, become doctors, pharmacists, engineers, teachers etc... were they acting against the Islamic Shariat?
Get your head out of your behind, and open your mind for some rational thought. If you get some respite from the constant meaningless chanting of Moula Moula Mufatlal Moula, you may actually be able to see that Mufatlal is nothing but a fraud!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:57 am

ContentedBohra wrote:
[/u].
Did you know that Molatona Khadija (AS), first person to accept Islam, was a businesswoman.
after accepting Islam was she business woman or she gave away responsibilities to nabi(s)?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:00 am

Haqq_Prevails wrote:Did you know Moulatena Hurratul Maleka was not only a namesake queen, she was the actual ruler of her kingdom.
So STS and SMB RA gave raza to hundreds, probably thousands of women to study, become doctors, pharmacists, engineers, teachers etc... were they acting against the Islamic Shariat?
Get your head out of your behind, and open your mind for some rational thought. If you get some respite from the constant meaningless chanting of Moula Moula Mufatlal Moula, you may actually be able to see that Mufatlal is nothing but a fraud!
I have never chant any maula maula in my entire life and never will, and I am writing this with complete authority of IsLAM with references from hadith, Islam is in favor of taking education but it also restricts woman from going out and mingle with naa mehram unless there is no other way out.

instead of shouting maula maula KQ maula try to understand ISLAM from proper views and follow what hadith and Quran says.

“A woman should not travel except with a Dhu-Mahram (her husband or a man with whom that woman cannot marry at all according to the Islamic Jurisprudence).” A man got up and said, “O Allah’s Apostle! I intend to go to such and such an army and my wife wants to perform Hajj.” The Prophet said (to him), “Go along with her (to Hajj).”

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:24 am

biggest reasons I am supporting SMS is because I feel he is implementing true islam which is truly needed in our times, I thought because of case and dawedaar fitnah he will be flexible with Islamic rules, but I am so surprise he is keeping his Islamic stand very clear and he dont care about any cases or dawedaar fitnah.

on other hand KQ is trying to allure his new followers with flexibility in islamic shariyah, which shows his doglapana.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 am

asking for sajadah is true islam?
not earning for his own livilhood is true islam?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:34 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:asking for sajadah is true islam?
not earning for his own livilhood is true islam?
sajda is over rated subject and been discussed number of times, search this forum for reply.
as far as earning is concern he is running a semi government and he is getting wazifa from people for this job.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:00 am

who is the employer for his job?
what is the duty time?
how does his performance and apprisal calculated?
what is the age of retirement?
can we file RTI for that as he runs a semi-govt and that comes under the perview of RTI according to the land of the law.
is he corrupt like many other god men running semi govt in this country?
semi govt organisation comes under the law of the country, does he follow it or above it?
his income and tax deduction and incometax book are available, as per the law of the country governing semi - govt organisation?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:54 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:who is the employer for his job?
what is the duty time?
how does his performance and apprisal calculated?
what is the age of retirement?
can we file RTI for that as he runs a semi-govt and that comes under the perview of RTI according to the land of the law.
is he corrupt like many other god men running semi govt in this country?
semi govt organisation comes under the law of the country, does he follow it or above it?
his income and tax deduction and incometax book are available, as per the law of the country governing semi - govt organisation?
I gave you superficial reply, for in dept details and for more inquires contact badri-saifi mahal.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:11 am

Bohra ladies are the pride of our community, During the era of SMB (RA) and STS (RA) ladies have achieved a lot in various fields be it medical sciences, engineering, business management, chartered accountancy, creative fields and computer sciences.
I have all my extended family lady members who have done Masters in computer sciences and with grace of god all of them are working in good reputed companies. they maintain their decency and regularly attend their jobs and families.
Degrading and discouraging woman to not do anything will lead them to do things which are more harmful to our community. Uneducated woman with less income making husband will get into prostitution, uneducated woman will not be able to nurture her child and direct him to better way of living life. Uneducated woman will have children who will never understand their doubts when it comes to primary studies. Uneducated woman will easily fall prey without making a cognitive approach for example be it during shopping, world affairs etc.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:14 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Bohra ladies are the pride of our community, During the era of SMB (RA) and STS (RA) ladies have achieved a lot in various fields be it medical sciences, engineering, business management, chartered accountancy, creative fields and computer sciences.
I have all my extended family lady members who have done Masters in computer sciences and with grace of god all of them are working in good reputed companies. they maintain their decency and regularly attend their jobs and families.
Degrading and discouraging woman to not do anything will lead them to do things which are more harmful to our community. Uneducated woman with less income making husband will get into prostitution, uneducated woman will not be able to nurture her child and direct him to better way of living life. Uneducated woman will have children who will never understand their doubts when it comes to primary studies. Uneducated woman will easily fall prey without making a cognitive approach for example be it during shopping, world affairs etc.
do you have difficulty reading English?

read my posts again, EDUCATION is never a problem in ISLAM, working in hostile environment with naa mehrams is restricted.(specially when there is no urgent financial need for a family)

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:27 am

YH
Environment in a call center is not a hostile environment. India earns USD 18bn+ in this market. With close to 30Lac in employment, 50% of those being female.

Similarly, Enivronment in a University is also not hostile . YH your talk is not according to Rasulillah SAW shariat, but is like the ISIS and Taliban. MS and his coterie is providing you this material and has poisoned your brain.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:35 am

rational_guy wrote:YH
Environment in a call center is not a hostile environment. India earns USD 18bn+ in this market. With close to 30Lac in employment, 50% of those being female.

Similarly, Enivronment in a University is also not hostile . YH your talk is not according to Rasulillah SAW shariat, but is like the ISIS and Taliban. MS and his coterie is providing you this material and has poisoned your brain.
I started my career with call centers (way back in 1995) worked for just 2 months before starting my own business, and I know exactly what kind of environment call centers have, sex drugs and alcohol is common in all international call centers. :wink:

I am so glad SMS is having strict stand towards these stupid call center jobs

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:47 am

YH
you are talking about isolated incidents. Please don't generalise.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:11 am

Yah can you stop using green bold characters they are someone VIPs trademark...I sometimes get confused thinking I am reading his inspired deep throat visionary pearls of wisdom and then realise AZ would never say such a thing unless miracle do happen . If you have to use cored text use another colour

AZ SBM sometimes ago I mentioned nightmare and you thought it was funny !

Now I got really confused if Az started his career in call centre in the 90s...get my point, then he kind of said he was happy SMS talked him out...wow this was getting hot ..I scrolled around and then read it was actually YaH ..phew what a relief :P

Before I was getting mixed up with SMB and SBM ...now AZ is no longer the only AZ with green fonts.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:22 am

rational_guy wrote:YH
you are talking about isolated incidents. Please don't generalise.
Delhi and Mumbai face such (rape and drug abuse within call centers) cases almost every day, most dont even come in news papers because they dump them with money. this case is just one of those thousand cases, many dont even get registered. :wink:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/ncr- ... 56823.html

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:40 am

if rape cases happen, it is men to be blamed, not women

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:42 am

Ozdundee wrote:Yah can you stop using green bold characters they are someone VIPs trademark...I sometimes get confused thinking I am reading his inspired deep throat visionary pearls of wisdom and then realise AZ would never say such a thing unless miracle do happen . If you have to use cored text use another colour

AZ SBM sometimes ago I mentioned nightmare and you thought it was funny !

Now I got really confused if Az started his career in call centre in the 90s...get my point, then he kind of said he was happy SMS talked him out...wow this was getting hot ..I scrolled around and then read it was actually YaH ..phew what a relief :P

Before I was getting mixed up with SMB and SBM ...now AZ is no longer the only AZ with green fonts.
may be you dont know, but joker AZ copied green bold fonts from Alim Adam.

I am just claiming back our fonts which belongs to us :wink:

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:43 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:if rape cases happen, it is men to be blamed, not women
Bhai blame game khelne se accha hain, apni aurto ki hum khud hifazat kare. and this is what SMS is trying to do

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:41 am

is he really doing hifazat?
i truly doubt.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:55 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:is he really doing hifazat?
i truly doubt.
there is no cure for doubts

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:09 am

YaHussain wrote: I started my career with call centers (way back in 1995) worked for just 2 months before starting my own business, and I know exactly what kind of environment call centers have, sex drugs and alcohol is common in all international call centers. :wink:

I bet call centers became a lot safer after you exited YH :roll:
Next time don't get on a plane because it might crash, don't drive in a car because you could meet with an accident... Female doctors should not work in hospitals because they need to work with gair mehram men, but it is ok for them to jostle with men on railway stations to get deedar of the fool MS.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 am

YaHussain wrote:read the link I posted, incident is from 2013 :roll:

things have gone worst :D
I officially beseech Admin to ban YH on account of low IQ.