The FatemiDawat.com Website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qutbi-Hero

The FatemiDawat.com Website

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Firstly... I have to say... :mrgreen:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUMUThAoj80[/youtube]

Secondly... their website is an exemplary demonstration of how to make a clear and thorough presentation. It shows everything in detail and provides video and documentary evidence of their claim. The writer(s) have maintained a very serious and professional stance on the matter, and have avoided foolish melodrama and idiotic hysterics... the Reformists, particularly Mr Insaf, could learn a lot from this - although I'm sure they won't lol!

Thirdly... and most importantly... scroll down to the bottom of the homepage, and you will see a "Visitor Count" - right now this stands at over 600,000! DANG!

Many people will be reading the site using their personal phone, and even more will be using a laptop which is shared with their family - this means that at least a MILLION people could have viewed the website, if not a hell of a lot more... SWEET! Obviously this will exclude a large number of Bohras who have no access to the internet, which makes this number even more KICKASS!

Now I don't know how many Bohras there are in total... I've seen media reports saying it's around a million people worldwide, with 1.2 million being commonly quoted. I've also seen figures as high as 2 million or even up to 5 million... who knows the true figure, apart from the Kothar of course lol.

Whatever the actual number is... having a million people read their website (despite being "commanded" not to lol!) shows just how much discontent there is in the DB community... and how much underground support the Qutbi Camp has.

Basically...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTk ... eplay=true[/youtube]

This is AWESOME! Naturally it will take years, even decades, for the Qutbi Bohras to fully establish themselves... but it will be well worth the time and effort... and no doubt tears, along the way.

In London, I'd say about a third of the Jamaat are looking at things very carefully - and when "Taxation-Time" comes around, it will be raised as an issue to reduce the level of payment lol! I'm sure many Bohras in the West will use this as "leverage" now lol, and the Muffy Mob may well have to loosen their grip, double-lol!

However, as the years go by, and the Qutbi Camp develops a solid foundation in the UK - I have no doubt that at least 10% will switch over, if not as many as 25%. I would guess this to be a pretty low number considering London is a Muffy stronghold with Idris (Iblis!) BhaiSaheb, and the Nass fiasco originating here. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if countries like America and others across Europe, have a far bigger Qutbi following!

Ultimately, even if it is only 10% of Bohras worldwide... the people that join the Qutbis will be from the educated class, primarily form the Western nations (with hard currencies!) who the Kothar can't put as much pressure on. In the end, the Muffy Mob will experience a major "Brain Drain" and see it's overall "Tax Revenue" drop significantly... this will probably force them to increase their money-grabbing, which will in-turn make perhaps another 10% leave lol!

Outside of Udaipur, the Reformist Jamaat was never a viable alternative for Reform-minded DBs - the Qutbi Jamaat however, very much is. Change is most definitely on it's way, and about time too baby!

In fact, it will eventually make the Reformist Jamaat pretty much irrelevant (not that they were all that relevant to begin with lol) - indeed, as time passes, I'd imagine most of the Reformists joining the Qutbi fold, which will leave only a few rebels (without a cause lol) who will have to become Asheri or Sunni, or leave Islam all together like they do in the UK. The "Qutbi Movement" will slowly but surely replace the "Reform Movement" - you can deny it all you want folks, but it is inevitable Mr Anderson!

Furthermore, unlike the Reformists, the Qutbis are highly intelligent and supremely organised - even though it's only been a few days, it's pretty clear that this whole thing has been very well prepared, and planned for quite some time. The website itself was registered last November (= http://who.is/whois/fatemidawat.com) and I received an individual reply within 24 hours of registering with them. Quite an achievement considering how much traffic they must be getting! In the reply I also received a Word document entitled "White Paper on Talking Points" - yep, White Paper! Their academic credentials are distinctly on display lol!

It's obvious that the Qutbi Camp fully realise how much hard work and dedication it will take to achieve their goal, and implement their new "vision" for the future. They are fostering true "activism" with a crystal clear objective, not just some vague fantasy. They are intelligent, educated, sophisticated and strategic... and have money and manpower behind them with a genuine drive to succeed... all of which the Reformists have sadly lacked right from the beginning.

It's also obvious that the Qutbi Bohras will not be "taking-over" - instead they will separate from the brain-washed (and brain-dead!) Muffy Mob and form a small, but very strong minority... a community of the brightest and best - I like that...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI[/youtube]

Finally, seeing as the Qutbi Camp seems very tech-savvy and computer literate... I'd guess they'll have their own Internet Forum up and running in the not too distant future... I look forward to joining it! Go Qutbis!

PS: If/When the Qutbi Forum opens, this place will probably lose a lot of people, apart from a few Sunnis and a couple of Atheists of course lol - something Admin might want to think about, and take pre-emptive action over...

PPS: What a great time to be alive... and be a (Qutbi) Bohra!

PPPS: I've asked Admin to change my name to Qutbi Londoner lol!

PPPPS: To Qutbinity And Beyond! :mrgreen:

PPPPPS: Okay, that's enough PS's lol!

Saif53

Re: The FatemiDawat.com Website

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:23 am

CHECK THIS SITE OUT.
IT HAS THE ANSWERS YOU WANT.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/

as2153

Unread post by as2153 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:53 am

The website's title and email is misleading. It has the answers followers of SMS will want.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Saif53 wrote:CHECK THIS SITE OUT.
IT HAS THE ANSWERS YOU WANT.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/
You've put up an excellent website there bro - my compliments to the chef lol! Very clever (crafty!) use of titles and URL lol - I'm sure it will generate a lot of traffic for you, well played!

It does need a quick proof-read, but it's well written and very clear - the section analysing the Raudat video is particularly insightful...

It's also spreading quite well with almost 20,000 views in only 2 days! (http://who.is/whois/believesyednaqutbuddin.com) Good job dude! I'll keep a close eye on how it progresses... and I'm sure it will catch up pretty quickly when the Muffy Mod "orders" everyone to read it lol!

Looks like the Muffy Mob are fighting back in a far more effective manner now - instead of all the counter-productive bullshit that has gone on before lol! Well done!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI[/youtube]

However, it hasn't changed my mind... and I doubt it will of any other Qutbi supporters either...

What that website (and I'm sure the many others that will follow lol) will do, is merely reinforce the opinion of the Muffy Mob and help change their present image of being Neanderthals who only know how to curse and intimidate and encourage violence... this is a good thing for all concerned and a welcome change of direction.

You see brother, the reason why (a minority of) DBs support the Qutbis... is because of their highly appealing Reformist ideals. The Nass drama is simply an excuse to switch sides - it is not the main factor... indeed for me personally, it has little to do with my fervent bias on the issue. This will be the case with most of the Qutbi supporters - we are primarily looking at what the future holds under Muffy... and do not like what we see. The Qutbi Camp offers the chance of creating a community, which we feel is closer to our Islamic values and is more in tune with the modern world. It also has a real possibility of being less financially corrupt and controlling.

Therefore attacking the validity of the Qutbis claim will have some impact, but not much lol!

I would suggest a better tactic would be to focus your time and energy on criticising the "Vision" section of the FatemiDawat website, as that will create far more debate and hopefully instil doubt in the minds of Qutbi supporters. If you can demolish this aspect of their agenda, then you will break the back of their whole campaign. I can think of a number of ways this could be achieved, but I ain't gonna tell you cos you're the enemy lol! With the passage of time though, you may not have to do anything at all... because if the Qutbis don't live up to their lofty words, and make their "vision" a reality - people will drop them like a stone lol! What the Qutbis have to do now is...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM5F7NC7LSs[/youtube]

In conclusion... when two opposing Camps fight like gentlemen (instead of barbarians!), it brings out the best in both sides. This is good to see! :)

New

Unread post by New » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:31 pm

The Website:

Has any one gotten a legitimate reply to your questions and concerns? For one, I have not.
It would be nice to have open Q&A. Nass is not the only thing one lives by. Numerous things are necessary for one to live, the so called "Institution of Religion". How are Kutbi's going to be protected? This threat is almost non existent in the Western world. This threat is real in India and Pakistan.

18 Bohras die at the gate of Saifee Mehal. Has the Muffy camp given private or public condolences and promise financial help if the bread winner has died? The Kutbi camp gives condolences only and nothing else, like sending represntatives.

The Kutbi Camp, please address numerous issues right away, if a dent has to be made. Time is of the essence.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 pm

New wrote:Has any one gotten a legitimate reply to your questions and concerns? For one, I have not.
It would be nice to have open Q&A.
I agree... no doubt they are snowed under right now, but will hopefully get around to it soon.
Nass is not the only thing one lives by. Numerous things are necessary for one to live, the so called "Institution of Religion".
I agree again, the Nass drama is only a side issue - the community is begging for Reform and the Qutbis are offering that.
How are Kutbi's going to be protected? This threat is almost non existent in the Western world. This threat is real in India and Pakistan.
Bro, what do you expect them to do - send everyone a couple of armed bodyguards? The hostility Qutbis will face, is all part of the struggle for Reform.
18 Bohras die at the gate of Saifee Mehal. Has the Muffy camp given private or public condolences and promise financial help if the bread winner has died? The Kutbi camp gives condolences only and nothing else, like sending represntatives.
True, they should offer some assistance - not only is it the right thing to do... it would be great publicity for them too!
The Kutbi Camp, please address numerous issues right away, if a dent has to be made. Time is of the essence.
Indeed, they need to bring things up a gear now. They had an easy ride in the early days... but now the Muffy Mob are fighting back much more effectively!

PS: Why are you calling them Kutbis instead of Qutbis lol?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Anway... lets see how the opposing parties are doing shall we - a real life, David versus Goliath! :wink:

In the Right(eous!) Corner - we have the underdog contender... Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin - aka... The Magnificent Mazoon!
This 73 year old fighter has sustained injuries in the past and suffers from a speech disability... but has a reputation as being one of the smartest and most patient players in the game! His career spans five decades without a break, even though many have tried to break him! He is wise and doggedly determined and fights clean... all while holding his cards close to his chest. One of the few true gentlemen in the game, who behaves in a manner that is refreshing and highly appealing to the younger crowd... with a rapidly growing following on College Campuses and amongst Professionals and Businessmen. Very popular with the ladies too!

In the Left Corner - we have the two year running champion... Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin - aka... Mad Muffy Money-Grabber!
He's younger, he's fitter and he's mad as hell! This 67 year old fighter scored a KnockOut just a couple of years ago and won't let any upstart take his Title! He's got a reputation for punching below the belt and being mean and aggressive - hell, even his own grandchildren don't like him! This guy doesn't take any prisoners... and will fight to the death by any means possible. He is far less refined and sophisticated... but is supported by a huge entourage of rich and powerful insiders, and is currently in control of the establishment... this guy is gonna be tough to beat!

So... Round One folks!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpFITa9eYoQ[/youtube]

http://FatemiDawat.com went live on the 17th of January - in 10 days it has a breath-taking score of over 710,000 views!
The Magnificent Mazoon ain't playin! His first few punches landed perfectly using the element of surprise! His opponent has been in shock for a week now, merely lashing out in all directions without doing any real damage! Mazoon is staying cool, calm and collected... watching the angles and planning his strategy.

http://BelieveSyednaQutbuddin.com opened on the 24th of January - in just 3 days it has amassed an impressive score of over 55,000 views!
Mad Muffy Money-Grabber was a little slow in entering the ring, but is coming on as strong as a bull! His game plan is getting better now that he realises what he's up against... although dirty tricks are still very much, part of his repertoire! He is firmly standing his ground and seems confident of gaining the upper-hand.

Has Mazoon peaked? What moves will he play next? Will he start fighting dirty in retaliation?
Will Muffy steam ahead of him soon? Will he go for the KO, or wear him down slowly? How many more Laanats does he have up his sleeve!

Stay Tuned Fight Fans! Things are only getting started!

:mrgreen:

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm

:)

At least someone has a sense of humour.

Can't wait for the next round!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:44 am

Muslim wrote::)

Haha !! Great read !!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 am

First Misaq Date Announcement on Website with Bayan.

http://fatemidawat.com/events/

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:45 pm

white_pigeon wrote:First Misaq Date Announcement on Website with Bayan.

Yaar ye movie tu sub-title kay saath hai. Wah bhi wah !!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Mazakyo wrote:
white_pigeon wrote:First Misaq Date Announcement on Website with Bayan.

Already so innovative :) . Smart! It also helps the mumin to understand who cant hear.

Subtitles for the deaf & hard of hearing is also in Cinemas in London.

Very common in UK. I love subtitles anyway. It helps keep the interest :)

Picture toh abhi baki hain mere dost. Yeh 60 mins ka pehla trailer hain :)

New

Unread post by New » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Two comments:
1. The web counter can be manually set. So bhaio and baheno and ferzando do not be fooled by the numbers.
2. Thanks for telling us about the first Missak. Could some one include the place and time? I do not want to listen to long Bayan. Do one need the new Mazoon in this process?

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:24 pm

white_pigeon wrote:
Mazakyo wrote:
Already so innovative :) . Smart! It also helps the mumin to understand who cant hear.

Yaar kuch film ka time kum karwa. Dono party bari lambi lambi movieyan challa rahe hain.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:26 am

Fatemi Dawat Website updated in response to Muffy Camp allegations with answers.

http://fatemidawat.com/questions/

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:31 am

Community has been splkt and matters will be officially taken to court says "Times of India"
http://t.co/umAOS0dq8S

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:00 pm

white_pigeon wrote:Community has been splkt and matters will be officially taken to court says "Times of India"
Chal bhai. Wakil bhayo ki tu lottery lag gai. Dono party say khoob paisey lootange !!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Muslim wrote::)

Well we gotta laugh bro, otherwise we'd all be crying! Still, it's good for the community to be forced to think for a change lol!
I'll "update" on a weekly basis - I'm sure the boxing rounds will go on for many years to come lol!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:02 pm

white_pigeon wrote:
Mazakyo wrote:

Yep, smart move by the Cool Qutbis - very alert and responsive! Long may it continue!
(They're still rough around the edges ofcourse, but will polish up just fine as time passes!)

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:06 pm

New wrote:1. The web counter can be manually set. So bhaio and baheno and ferzando do not be fooled by the numbers.
Dang! Really?

In that case this whole thing is rigged! The fight is a fix! It's like the election of George Bush all over again lol!

Actually I'm sure you're right... if either side wants to "cheat" then I guess they can - but so far it seems they aren't. The Cool Qutbis haven't made a big deal of the Visitor Count, in fact they've hidden it right at the bottom of their website... and the Mad Muffys haven't increased their Count to be higher than the Qutbis, which I suppose would be the first thing they would do lol!

To be honest, I think both sides have got far more important things to worry about right now... and if they really were that desperate, they'd be trying to hack each others websites right now lol! Wait, maybe they are... but aren't very good at it lol!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:08 pm

white_pigeon wrote:Fatemi Dawat Website updated in response to Muffy Camp allegations with answers.

http://fatemidawat.com/questions/
Sweet! Very well laid out argument which nicely demolishes the Mad Muffy point! Looking forward to the rest of their replies!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 pm

white_pigeon wrote:Community has been splkt and matters will be officially taken to court says "Times of India"
This gets better and better lol! Forget about Rocky, I'm gonna have to start a thread based on Kramer vs Kramer lol!

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:53 pm

What is the point of showing "solidarity"? Adam - can you explain please. I recall you once stating that religion was not a democracy.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 am

Qutbi-Londoner wrote:
This gets better and better lol! Forget about Rocky, I'm gonna have to start a thread based on Kramer vs Kramer lol!
Lol, awaiting your next round post. Next week is going to be exciting..4th February is going to be proper sparring day and cant wait for what Muffy camp will do on 4th too.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:58 pm

white_pigeon wrote:
Qutbi-Londoner wrote:This gets better and better lol! Forget about Rocky, I'm gonna have to start a thread based on Kramer vs Kramer lol!
Lol, awaiting your next round post. Next week is going to be exciting..4th February is going to be proper sparring day and cant wait for what Muffy camp will do on 4th too.

4th RA ko SMS waly Imam uz Zaman ko bhool kar dabba kay SKQ wallo ko Lanat dengey !!! Bus ab tau yehi shauq reh gaya hai in logo ka.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 am

So USA, INDIA and now UK Locations are confirmed for Misaq of SKQ officially on their website.
Hearing that many more countries are ready to follow too.

USA – West Coast:
Shehzada Taher bhaisab Qutbuddin
Bakersfield, CA
Phone: 661-221-5753

USA – Midwest:
Abduz Zahir bhaisab Mohyuddin
Chicago, IL
Phone: 630-880-8142

USA – East Coast:
Dr. Moiz bhaisab Mohyuddin
Stroudsburg, PA
Phone: 570-426-1091

United Kingdom:
Shk. Mohammed bhai Raja
Leicester, UK
Phone: 0-116-291-0243

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:58 pm

QUTBI LONDONER I M SURE UHAVENT BEEN SEEING THE 20 CLIPS OF 20 PEOPLE WHO WERE THT BRAINLESS MORON KHUZEMA FOR MANY YEARS! THEY HAVE EXPOSED HIM LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE! MOST IMPORTANT THE 2 BROTHERS SHK SHABBIR YAMANI AND SHAK KHUZEMA YAMANI ONE OF THEM WITH HIM FOR 45 YEARS......THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND DAFAN,JANAZA NAMAAZ OR ANYTHIN OF HUZURALA! ALL HAVE RETURNED WITH SOME SHOCKING STORIES OF THT MORON OF THE LAST FEW YEARS! LIKE I TOLD U IN MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE THT MORON IS FINISHED AND MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE WUD B BEGGING ON STREETS BUT WONT HAVE ANY SPEECH EITHER TO TALK....SAME WAY AS PEERBHAI NA CHOKRAAVO WHO DID ENEMITY AGAINST SYEDNA TAHER SAIFUDDIN AQA
HIS 4 LUNATIC KIDS JUSTWAIT AND SEE WUD B ABSOCONDING SOON AS THEY WERE THE MASTERMIND OF THIS DIRTY GAME AND EYE WITNESS HAVE GIVEN INTERVIEWS AND NOW ARE ALL OVER WHATSAPP!
KHUDA NI LANAT ON HIM AND HIS SONS AND SENSELESS MORONS WHO R STILL WITH HIM ( IF ANY LEFT APART FROM HIS OWN FMLY!!!!!!)

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:06 pm

maxthemature wrote:QUTBI LONDONER I M SURE UHAVENT BEEN SEEING THE 20 CLIPS OF 20 PEOPLE WHO WERE THT BRAINLESS MORON KHUZEMA FOR MANY YEARS! THEY HAVE EXPOSED HIM LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE! MOST IMPORTANT THE 2 BROTHERS SHK SHABBIR YAMANI AND SHAK KHUZEMA YAMANI ONE OF THEM WITH HIM FOR 45 YEARS......THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND DAFAN,JANAZA NAMAAZ OR ANYTHIN OF HUZURALA! ALL HAVE RETURNED WITH SOME SHOCKING STORIES OF THT MORON OF THE LAST FEW YEARS! LIKE I TOLD U IN MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE THT MORON IS FINISHED AND MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE WUD B BEGGING ON STREETS BUT WONT HAVE ANY SPEECH EITHER TO TALK....SAME WAY AS PEERBHAI NA CHOKRAAVO WHO DID ENEMITY AGAINST SYEDNA TAHER SAIFUDDIN AQA
HIS 4 LUNATIC KIDS JUSTWAIT AND SEE WUD B ABSOCONDING SOON AS THEY WERE THE MASTERMIND OF THIS DIRTY GAME AND EYE WITNESS HAVE GIVEN INTERVIEWS AND NOW ARE ALL OVER WHATSAPP!
KHUDA NI LANAT ON HIM AND HIS SONS AND SENSELESS MORONS WHO R STILL WITH HIM ( IF ANY LEFT APART FROM HIS OWN FMLY!!!!!!)
Calm down son.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Maxtheimmature strikes again :) You know your anger shows your frustration that the truth is being exposed about your Mufaddal Maula. Lmao. As the educated THINK, REASON, ASSESS, ANALYSE and search for the truth, you sadly lack all the above mentioned. However I do have to give it to you...Your BLIND FAITH is admirable in that we dont have to really doubt our judgement of you being brainless, ignorant or plain stupid.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:46 pm

I would hate to support any one that this 'maxthemature' person seems to be supporting. He is doing more harm to SMS and his cause than good. It could be that he is representative of the vast majority of SMS supporters.
I don't support SKQ but you are making it really hard for one to agree with your beliefs either. SKQ and his supporters for the most part have come out as more reasonable so far....