The FatemiDawat.com Website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
YaHussain

Re: The FatemiDawat.com Website

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:40 am

Crater Lake wrote:
YaHussain wrote:read the link I posted, incident is from 2013 :roll:

things have gone worst :D
I officially beseech Admin to ban YH on account of low IQ.
My IQ is far better than KQ followers. :wink:
btw I hope you took care of shariya on hawaii beach and remain in hijab but again since you follow KQ I am not sure if you followed shariyah

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:03 pm

YaHussain wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: I officially beseech Admin to ban YH on account of low IQ.
btw I hope you took care of shariya on hawaii beach and remain in hijab but again since you follow KQ I am not sure if you followed shariyah
I officially second Crater Lake's motion. Even for the low bar set for MS abdes this guy does not qualify.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
YaHussain wrote:read the link I posted, incident is from 2013 :roll:

things have gone worst :D
I officially beseech Admin to ban YH on account of low IQ.
We need him as some one said he is Item boy for this forum and if we ban him then he may loose his job with Kothari Goons. Do not make another abde unemployed please

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:12 pm

lagta hain shariyaa aur islam ki baat sunke KQ followers bokhla jaate hain HAHA

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:17 pm

YaHussain wrote:lagta hain shariyaa aur islam ki baat sunke KQ followers bokhla jaate hain HAHA
YH who made you keeper of shariyah? Worry about making sure you are on sirate mustakeem before trying to blame someone you know nothing about. Given your language and your IQ I doubt you even know what shariyah means leave alone teach me how to be observant. Teach the women in the MS following not to push and shove men on railway stations and the streets of bhindi bazaar first.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:26 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
YaHussain wrote:lagta hain shariyaa aur islam ki baat sunke KQ followers bokhla jaate hain HAHA
YH who made you keeper of shariyah? Worry about making sure you are on sirate mustakeem before trying to blame someone you know nothing about. Given your language and your IQ I doubt you even know what shariyah means leave alone teach me how to be observant. Teach the women in the MS following not to push and shove men on railway stations and the streets of bhindi bazaar first.
every muslim is keeper of shariya, I have no interest in teaching you hijab (I know your kind well) but I just wanted to see your reaction and I am glad you joined KQ, because your kind dont suit in haq ni dawat.

Shukran yaa ukhti shabba khair.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:35 pm

YaHussain wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: YH who made you keeper of shariyah? Worry about making sure you are on sirate mustakeem before trying to blame someone you know nothing about. Given your language and your IQ I doubt you even know what shariyah means leave alone teach me how to be observant. Teach the women in the MS following not to push and shove men on railway stations and the streets of bhindi bazaar first.
every muslim is keeper of shariya, I have no interest in teaching you hijab (I know your kind well) but I just wanted to see your reaction and I am glad you joined KQ, because your kind dont suit in haq ni dawat.

Shukran yaa ukhti shabba khair.
Yes keep shariyah for yourself! I am more than capable of keeping it for myself. Don't need your help Thank You!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:37 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
YaHussain wrote: My IQ is far better than KQ followers. :wink:
I officially second Crater Lake's motion. Even for the low bar set for MS abdes this guy does not qualify.
Guys, dont assume this cretin is on any side. he/she/it has been here under 38 ids now, most of which i have exposed.

in each of his/her/its ids he assumes a different stance, pro Burhanuddin Maula, anti-Burhnauddin Maula, Pro Mufaddal Maula, anti-Mufaddal Maula, Pro Qutbuddin Maula, Anti Qutbuddin Maula, preaching his/her/its own version of Islam etc

Dont be fooled. he/she/it is poison. he/she/it plays a classic divide and rule policy. in fact im beginning to doubt if he/she/it is even Shia at all. I feel he/she/it is Sunni and i have my reasons to believe that

i dont know why admin allows him/her/it here in the first place. i have often exposed him/her/it's id to admin but they seem to be powerless to do anything to stop him/her/it

and yes, i third the motion to ban this cretin.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:37 pm

YaHussain wrote: (I know your kind well) but I just wanted to see your reaction and I am glad you joined KQ, because your kind dont suit in haq ni dawat.

I am quite happy I don't know any of your kind except through this anonymous forum. I would not allow your kind anywhere near me or my family!
Last edited by Crater Lake on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:38 pm

SBM wrote:
We need him as some one said he is Item boy for this forum and if we ban him then he may loose his job with Kothari Goons. Do not make another abde unemployed please

are you nuts? he isnt a kothari goon. this is the behrupiya. i pointed this out in his second post itself to you

ContentedBohra

Unread post by ContentedBohra » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:55 am

YaHussain wrote: after accepting Islam was she business woman or she gave away responsibilities to nabi(s)?
Since you claim to be islamic scholar, I am sure you know the answer. I find it so interesting that just to prove your point, you are thoughtlessly ready to imply that Molatona Khadija AS would have done something unislamic, and that she would have corrected herself. If you can go to that extent - imagine she was the mother of Molatona Fatema AS - then I am not surprised that you are willing to accept anything about Mazoon of Syedna Burhanuddin RA.

It appears that what you consider to be islam likely flows from your whims than any deeper understanding of our religion.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:04 am

ContentedBohra wrote:
YaHussain wrote: after accepting Islam was she business woman or she gave away responsibilities to nabi(s)?
Since you claim to be islamic scholar, I am sure you know the answer. I find it so interesting that just to prove your point, you are thoughtlessly ready to imply that Molatona Khadija AS would have done something unislamic, and that she would have corrected herself. If you can go to that extent - imagine she was the mother of Molatona Fatema AS - then I am not surprised that you are willing to accept anything about Mazoon of Syedna Burhanuddin RA.

It appears that what you consider to be islam likely flows from your whims than any deeper understanding of our religion.
KQ follower's and PDB nuts have bad habit of assuming things, when did I said I am Islamic scholars? but yes I do try my best to know my religion and to practice it in best way. (duty of every muslim and momeen)

khadija (s) was sucessful business woman and there is no doubt in it, but as soon as she accepted islam and got married with nabi(s) she took corner of her house and gave away responsibilities to her husband Muhammed(s).

its you who is trying to bring such great personalities in discussion in order to prove your unIslamic activities Islamic.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:50 am

YaHussain wrote:
get ur facts correct YH
hijab has no place in shariyah.
only modestly dress is mentioned in Quran.
sorry but u dont read quran, only listen to mullah, so can be forgiven for ignorance.
abut ur doubt of call centre.
yes MS preaches "dont get raped" instead of "dont rape"
that says it all