To Mr Engineer, Admn and Dear Bohra friends:

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

To Mr Engineer, Admn and Dear Bohra friends:

Unread post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2001 11:21 pm

As salaam alaikum and Ya Ali Madad my dear brothers in Islam,<p>Wish to alert you that your site has been invaded by several Sunni - Salafi extremists.<p>Pls be aware that there are a few pretending to be bohra ismaili muslims and nizari ismailis; I made a prediction under the thread: AMEER UL MOMINEEN ON HYPOCRISY that pretty soon a few of these Bohra wannabees will make bogus claim to have reverted to Islam or converted to Sunni-ism and launch slanderous attacks on your deen.<p>We at the Nizari site have become familiar with his tactics and the garbage that he uses & posts. The man can use new material - actually he is rather desperate for it.<p>We usually repel it by: <br>i)asking question re: their extremist interpretations and they run away only to re-surface later under different "nicks" for a quick hit & run attack of copy & paste.<p>I was attracted to your site by similar tirade taking place on your Bohra forum against our Nizari Ismaili tariqa and had to respond. <p>It became pretty apparent very soon that they had no answers under the thread:THE FINAL REVELATION; and, it moved to the discussion on:UNDERSTANDING QURAN AND ITS HIDDEN MEANINGS. Being cornered again the individual whose real name is Akberally Meherally started creating diversion by, you guessed it, posting slanderous posts based on his fairytales.<p>Pls be aware that your faith is being targeted for attack by these low lives, desperate & pathetic people.<p>Sincerely,<p>Your brother in Islam,<br>Asif Khan

Re: To Mr Engineer, Admn and Dear Bohra friends:

Unread post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2001 5:42 pm

Brother Asif,<p>Are you trying to protect the faith of the Bohras? It seems so. Then you are probably going against your own Imam cause I don't think the Bohras consider your Imam to be the true one.<p>Now that you realize that Ismailism isn't good enough all by itself to fight the true Islam, you wish the bohras to join you in your tirade against the true islam.<p>If you read Islamic history, this would remind you of the people who betrayed Hazrat Ali and then betrayed the Ahl e bayt.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2001 6:15 pm

Attn: Anajmi<p>You say:"Are you trying to protect the faith of the Bohras? It seems so"<p>My post states and here is the excerpt:<p> "I was attracted to your site by similar tirade taking place on your Bohra forum against our Nizari Ismaili tariqa and had to respond."<p>Note the words: "... against our Nizari Ismaili tariqa " Are you clear now. <p>But if it alerts the true Bohras against the shataniyyat of sunni-salafi then I am glad to be of service.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2001 6:49 pm

Brother Asif,<p>"Pls be aware that your faith is being targeted for attack by these low lives, desperate & pathetic people."<p>As I have said before you do not read what you write. I will print it again below.<p>"Pls be aware that your faith is being targeted for attack by these low lives, desperate & pathetic people."<p>