PDB Mission Statement

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

OUR MISSION: Please update

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:02 pm

@ADMIN
The page on this forum says:
Our mission:
We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, passed away on Friday 17th January 2014.

Please update this statement to mention the 53rd Dai. With his name.

Thank you
Last edited by Adam on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Re: OUR MISSION: Please update

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 pm

I think the Admin should wait for the Imam to clarify who the 53rd Dai is. If the son of 51 can be from 1,2 and 3, then the son of 52 can be too. Hence we cannot rely on anyone other than the Imam-uz-zamaan.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Ignored.
Was talking to Admin.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Adam
Can you ask your Masters to change their mission of Abdes
The new mission statement is that we take Misaq of Mazoon of the time collect Najwas for them, issue Ruku Chitti under their name and then when things does not work out,we can issue laanats on them and call them Shaitan and our Dais are not necessarily Masoom since Dai did not have ideas how Mazoon can be wrong and Nuss can be done while the Dai is in stupor or coma or paralyzed and MONEY TAKES PRECEDENT OVER TRUTH AND HAQ

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:12 pm

SBM wrote:Adam
Can you ask your Masters to change their mission of Abdes
The new mission statement is that we take Misaq of Mazoon of the time collect Najwas for them, issue Ruku Chitti under their name and then when things does not work out,we can issue laanats on them and call them Shaitan and our Dais are not necessarily Masoom since Dai did not have ideas how Mazoon can be wrong and Nuss can be done while the Dai is in stupor or coma or paralyzed and MONEY TAKES PRECEDENT OVER TRUTH AND HAQ

Your thoughts are considered.
Why don't you ask Admin to add that in the first line of the "Our Mission".

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Ignored.
Was talking to Admin.
Ignoring keeps you ignorant. Infact, you should ask for clarification from the Imam-uz-zamaan too. I am surprised why more bohras are not asking for the Imam to clarify the issue. Is it because none of the dawoodis actually believe in the existence of the Imam?

truebohra

PDB Mission Statement

Unread post by truebohra » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:05 am

We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
After ghaybat of Muqqadas Moula Sayedba Mohammed Burhanuddin R.A, PDB whom does they believe to be the right Successor KQ or H.H Sayedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS.

Interesting to Know the new change in mission statement
We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS

OR
We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current KQ

true_bohra

Re: PDB Mission Statement

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:17 am

Interestngly bhai...our ids resembles

Yours is truebohra and mine is true_bohra

I hope our ideology also resembles

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:25 am

ADMIN Can you please clarify on our doubts.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 am

Deafening silence...

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 am

PDBS.. what happened?? Ohh. Still discussing.. or voting going on..

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 am

When the whole mission of Dawat is in jeopardy with competing Nass claims, isn't it a bit rich for you to be worried about our mission statement. Please tell your leaders to put their house (mission/dawat) in order first.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Admin wrote:When the whole mission of Dawat is in jeopardy with competing Nass claims, isn't it a bit rich for you to be worried about our mission statement. Please tell your leaders to put their house (mission/dawat) in order first.

Admin yaar yeh tu bata PDB kis taraf hai? Jis taraf bhi hai us ka naam daal dey. Confused hai tu toss kar lay. Itni tension kyun ley raha hai yaar?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Admin wrote:When the whole mission of Dawat is in jeopardy with competing Nass claims, isn't it a bit rich for you to be worried about our mission statement. Please tell your leaders to put their house (mission/dawat) in order first.
By implication... you're saying that your house is in order - how so, big guy?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Because his nephew is not giving laanat on him and his family

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:45 pm

SBM wrote:
Because his nephew is not giving laanat on him and his family
Dude, with the Baraat you guys are under... I'm sure there are more laanuts going on in Udaipur than anywhere else!

Families breaking up, divorces, people losing their jobs and even criminal cases... well according to Mr Insaf anyway, who knows how reliable he is lol!

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Yaar Qutbi-Londoner yeh bata London mein Qutbi misaq ka koi program chal rah hai ?? Ya dabba goal hai ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Qutbi-Londoner wrote:
SBM wrote: Because his nephew is not giving laanat on him and his family
Dude, with the Baraat you guys are under... I'm sure there are more laanuts going on in Udaipur than anywhere else!

Families breaking up, divorces, people losing their jobs and even criminal cases... well according to Mr Insaf anyway, who knows how reliable he is lol!
DBL
You did not read the post properly, you asked Admin about his house in order and I replied specifically for him only but again your brain is not working as usual LOL
BTW I do not live in Udaipur and I do not belong to any Jamaat, reformist or Qutbi or Muffi....

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm

SBM wrote:DBL
You did not read the post properly, you asked Admin about his house in order and I replied specifically for him only but again your brain is not working as usual LOL
I see, so you're a spokesman for Admin now are you SBM lol.

Anyway, I'll explain things to you slowly, so you might understand :-

I asked if the house of the Reformist Jamaat was in order - which of course it isn't, as they have problems too, just like any community in the world.

However you said that it actually was in order - because Reformists don't have a nephew giving lanaat on people lol.

Therefore I reminded you that plenty of nephews are giving and receiving all kinds of lannats in Udaipur - not to mention husbands, wives, fathers, mother, brother, sisters, sons, daughters etc etc... so proving that your comment was utterly idiotic, just like most of what you say lol.
BTW I do not live in Udaipur and I do not belong to any Jamaat, reformist or Qutbi or Muffi....
So you're a Muslim without an Ummah lol!

If you're not a Reformist or a Dawoodi, then you don't really belong on this forum - which begs the question... why do you come here?

Why don't you go ahead and live your life as a free and independent Muslim? Why don't you completely wave goodbye to Bohras, instead of constantly whining about Bohras?

Shouldn't you be happy about being separated from us? Don't you have any other friends to talk to? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 pm

Bro. SBM:
This DBL/QutbiL LOL is a kothari goon planted here to harass and provoke the participants so that they get frustrated and leave the site. We know that this forum is a thorn to the present regime and since people like Adam, Progticide, gulf, etc. have not been very successful in discouraging the various participants, they have sent this goon with a different approach!He pretends to be a doctor but his filthy humour and language prove that he comes from a gutter, as you can see from his conversations with bro. anajmi. My suggestion is "just ignore him, don't respond".

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Unfortuantely the Admin has chosen to protect this dimwit otherwise I wouldve driven him out of here a long time ago. Its a pity that the Admin keeps deleting my responses to him. I guess the Admin deserves what he is getting. Ah well...

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 pm

ADMIN, i m sorry but you are also part of same mission/dawat arent you? Dont you claim Muqaddas Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin r.a to be the rightful Dai?

forget the about the competing claims there has been many from the rasullah s.a time. There have been unsurpers from time the history of Islam/Dawat is written.
Now the question is whom do you consider the rightful Dai ?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:49 pm

canadian wrote:Bro. SBM:
This DBL/QutbiL LOL is a kothari goon planted here to harass and provoke the participants so that they get frustrated and leave the site. We know that this forum is a thorn to the present regime and since people like Adam, Progticide, gulf, etc. have not been very successful in discouraging the various participants, they have sent this goon with a different approach!He pretends to be a doctor but his filthy humour and language prove that he comes from a gutter, as you can see from his conversations with bro. anajmi. My suggestion is "just ignore him, don't respond".
..they are noise.

It seems these abdes have got this catch phrase ....Dawoodi or Bohras ...where they define and decide who can claim to be a Bohra. ...with the recent events they should be more worried that they who are messed up with the last 100 year old ideology are or will be considered even remotely Muslims! They should be worried that orthodox Muslims are watching and reading with amazement .

Adam

About Us - Update

Unread post by Adam » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 am

It's been over a month since the tragic demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

I would like to remind Admin, The Proggies and Udaipuris to update the "About Us" page, and name whom they consider to be the 53rd Dai.
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/about_us/our-mission/
We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

This is very surprising since Admin and the Proggies are so fast in reacting to blocking peoples accounts, deleting messages and replying on this forum.

Time to make you stance clear people.

Why the silence?

SBM

Re: About Us - Update

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 am

Adam
Finally you re appeared,
You have been defending SMB and SMS and have defended their Ghayab Na Jankar and Infallible position. Please tell us how did Ghaiab Na Jankar SMB did not know how SKQ will react upon his death?
Do you approve of Laanats on SKQ to whom you had pledge your misaq and many in your family and friend who passed away carried RUKKU CHITTI with his SKQ's name on it?
Please do not become Ghaiyab. and of course you had been the first defending the Infallible position and have not responded to many post about his infallibility.
So you see before asking Admin to correct here you should answer the question many had been asking of you/[/

BTW Admin does not have that kind of ill gotten resources like your illegal residents in Saifee Mahal have to respond right away to your complaints

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:01 am

Adam wrote:It's been over a month since the tragic demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

what's 'tragic' about the death of a 99 year old man who died of natural causes? or is it tragic because he died inspite of the millions of hours wasted on frantic maatam and yelling ghanu jeevo ta qayamat from the rooftops?

I would like to remind Admin, The Proggies and Udaipuris to update the "About Us" page, and name whom they consider to be the 53rd Dai.
We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
since when did a fraud and charlatan like you become the conscience and moderator of this forum? if its there in black and white, it does not need a reminder.

This is very surprising since Admin and the Proggies are so fast in reacting to blocking peoples accounts, deleting messages and replying on this forum.

i applaud admin for taking action against rascals indulging in kufr, gaali galoch and false propaganda about their fallible leaders

Time to make you stance clear people. Why the silence?

neither admin nor any reformist has to obey your diktats and do not have to clarify anything for a rogue like you. let the dispute among the 2 boxers continue, then it will become clear who is the real dai. meanwhile, since you are very clear that your dai is the bumbling fool, misogynist taleban type mulla, your aali qadr muffadal whose nass has also been verified by non-bohra, non muslim hindus and goondas like narendra modi, raj thackeray etc, then you should not seek explantions or justifications from this forum. in your opinion, this forum does not matter, so why do you seek our support for your laanati dai?

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Hey Adam - your tone sounds like you are vying for the #54 role. As AZ has rightly said, we owe you and your masters nothing.

scared

Unread post by scared » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 pm

One has to remember that blocking accounts, deleting messages etc does not impact lives and livelihoods of people whether free or enslaved. However, to acknowledge one particular person as the rightful leader of your life and property without proper justification or knowledge or information from the Imam would be to act like an ignorant fool.

scared

Unread post by scared » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:57 pm

I believe the reason Adam is insisting on changing the mission statement is to obtain some kind of leverage against SKQ. He probably wants to show that even the Progressives have selected SMS as their 53rd Dai. Otherwise, why is he intent on getting the progressives to change their mission statement?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 am

scared wrote:I believe the reason Adam is insisting on changing the mission statement is to obtain some kind of leverage against SKQ. He probably wants to show that even the Progressives have selected SMS as their 53rd Dai. Otherwise, why is he intent on getting the progressives to change their mission statement?

@Scared
Not true actually.
I already know that the Progressives had deviated from the true Dawoodi Bohra faith, and have nothing to do with it. Whether you'll choose KQ or Syedna Mufaddal makes no difference. The Proggies have never adhered to what they claim to follow.
They claimed they follwed Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, but yet they insulted him in every post.

@ ADMIN
It has been about 3 Months now:

Why so silent?