Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
EA-Mumineen

ONE MAULA , ONE QIBLA , ONE HAQ DAI

Unread post by EA-Mumineen » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 pm

I have recently seen a lot of comments and articles on the succession of SMB , the revelations and signs were very clear many years ago even before SMB got a stroke in London.

SMB = Syedna Muhammed Burhanuddin
SMS = Syednam Muffadal saifuddin

1. On many foreign trips especially in East Africa SMB where possible took SMS with him , this clearly shows who was in the line of succession.
2. When SMB travelled by car , SMS was always with him in the back seat.
3. On 3 consecutive ASHARA's the Vaaz were done by SMS . The message is very loud and clear . Only the chosen one after SMB can do this , there was no objection at that time by Kutbi Group.
4. SMB right from an early age groomed SMS to be his successor .
5. Kutbuddin came to Africa to see the reaction of the mumineen in kenya , He wanted to know if mumineen will accept him as Maula. If he had good intentions he could have come straight to dawaat imarat instead of going to Nyayo stadium for Goverment celebrations and seen that he was not welcomed and formed a group of youngsters with his son TAHA to overthrow SMB. This shows that he had ill motives in his heart many years ago.
6. Kutbudin was not deported from Kenya , if he was deported he could not have come back to Kenya.
7. Being a Mazoom does not automatically qualify kutbuddin to become the next dai.
8. The website www.fatemidawat.com was registered in 2011 and contents uploaded in early 2012 , this shows that Kutbuddin wanted to claim he is Dai even while SMB was alive .
9. SMS conducted many Majlis and Bethak , all this points that he is was the chosen dai.
10. So lets stick to one maula , One Qibla , One Haq Dai

white_pigeon

Re: ONE MAULA , ONE QIBLA , ONE HAQ DAI

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:12 pm

SMS travelled in the backseat of SMB"s car. So you think he is much cooler than SKQ?

So maybe the driver of the car should be next Mazoon or Mansoos? Or the person who washed the car ?

Thanks for your update. Its an interesting thought.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Nice inference but lingering questions:

1. Ghaib Nah Jaankar SMB kept a Shaitaan or Yazeed as his second in command right until his death?
2. SMB was aware of Mazoons intentions during his Hayati. Why did he not come out and say MAZOON is NOT THE NEXT Dai but I will keep him as second in command? Isnt he an Ambassador of peace then why wait for the rift?
3. If the above was the case, why did he not openly declare Nass on SMS when he was personally able to speak? (51st declared 52nd early so why not follow the same principle?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:21 pm

EAM .....fantastic logic yaar...don't feel I am being racist because I am also ex East African... :roll:

With such reasoning and reliance on such petty isharo why do we need further clarification...and when I tell my Indian mumineen an ideal abde is an Africa na mumineen..they have so much to learn

I mean SKQ is so smart and calculation that 20 years ago he would launch his coup from Kenya...Kenya with 20 thousand mumineen would be a beacon of his new nation that will shake 1 million people and India with over 5 lac mumineen will come running to join in as East African led the way. :lol:

I wanted to be rude but am struggling.... :shock:

Let me thank that the smart Bohras became reformist ...and left such fools behind as abdes and thankful that we don't feel ashamed when such statements are reflected. Some of my silly relatives are with your thinking .

I feel the pain too. But because such comments tarnish the name of EA. I left Kenya as an economic and religious refugee. :oops:

Did you forget some other examples like when both were on hunting trips...SKQ was not taken along what a pity

Or when women were not encouraged to go to universities and got married at early age..while low faith Indian girls were benefiting from. Indira Gandhi benefits... Or YN used EA to try his oppression and corrupt experiments like how to get ziafats, how to say jump and abdes say how high.

Someone remind me what else abde best practise was performed in Africa

EA-Mumineen

Unread post by EA-Mumineen » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:05 pm

white_pigeon wrote:SMS travelled in the backseat of SMB"s car. So you think he is much cooler than SKQ?

So maybe the driver of the car should be next Mazoon or Mansoos? Or the person who washed the car ?

Think Logically , If PM Manmohan singh is seen together with Rahul Gandhi , the message is loud and clear.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:10 pm

EA-Mumineen wrote:
white_pigeon wrote:SMS travelled in the backseat of SMB"s car. So you think he is much cooler than SKQ?

Think Logically , If PM Manmohan singh is seen together with Rahul Gandhi , the message is loud and clear.
What is the message? Sorry.
Does that mean Rahul Gandhi will say Lannat on Manmohan Singhs brother after election?
Please explain brother.

maxthemature

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:30 pm

seems like quite a few have still not checked believesyednaqutbuddin.com. khuzema is smashed left right and centre. any doubts on weak minds if at all wud b over. pls chk 53 points and end this blog with a rightful conclusion.. shukran

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 pm

Actually, that website cannot be trusted. The name of the website asks you to believe Syedna Qutbuddin, but then it gives reason not to believe Syedna Qutbuddin. This itself proves that the website has been created by those who choose deception over honesty. Sorry, but this website actually proves that the author of this website is himself a liar. And if this website has been sanctioned by Mufaddal, then Mufaddal is a liar too.

There is a famous story about Imam Bukhari (ra) that he used to travel many days to gather the hadith of the prophet (saw). He heard that there was someone at some place who knew about the prophet (saw). Imam Bukhari travelled long to reach this person's house. When he got there, he saw the person calling out to a goat (some narration says a horse) with a leaf in his hand. As soon as the goat came closer to eat, the person caught the goat and tied it up. When Imam Bukhari saw this, he left without talking to the person. A person who could deceive a goat was not to be trusted with the words of the prophet (saw).

This is the same case with this website. It is luring people with a false name and then trapping them. This would be proof enough to run away from Mufaddal.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Is SMS going to make the mazoon his mansoos or his son?

I meant 70 is a usual retirement age And if a time comes and the calling is ready what says further splits will not happen

How sure are we the next mansoos and the king makers will be united

Can you imagine the chaos if SKQ and SMS leaves behind the current unresolved matter their mansoos and both sides have disappointed power broker who had expectations . Both are in their seventies and there is no guarantee how long each will live.

Now abde will have a challenging time to chose a Diai from
4 nominations

EA-Mumineen

Unread post by EA-Mumineen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:19 am

white_pigeon wrote:
EA-Mumineen wrote: Think Logically , If PM Manmohan singh is seen together with Rahul Gandhi , the message is loud and clear.
What is the message? Sorry.
Does that mean Rahul Gandhi will say Lannat on Manmohan Singhs brother after election?
Please explain brother.
Truth Hurts . You are not getting the point. Where does the question of Lanat come .? Deep inside you know the point i am waking . when one is seen with the chosen one , the writing is oon the wall.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:50 am

Jamali wrote:Sincere condolences for his death. May Almighty Allah (SAW) rest his soul in peace and grant him Jaanat, Amen.

This is a big eye opener for the Bohras as it shows where you stand in the leaders eyes. A leader is a representative of the whole community and should atleast acknowledge fellow momineens lives. Muffy has not come out with a word of condolence or support to their families but when it comes to getting money they will call you and be at your doorstep asking for it so that you can get barkat of Maula...A learning experience from all this...
You are right... when my best friend was killed in the stampede... the area aamil was more interested in collecting the money rather than condole the untimely death of a young man.... they shamelessly demanded that a niaz be sponsored by the family of the deceased during the 40 days tamasha that was to ensue after the demise of SMB... The family of my dead friend were finding it hard to even arrange for the fateha niaz of the departed soul for their immediate family and here the jamaat rascals were pressurizing his family to sponsor a whole niaz for all the bohris of the area in the name of SMB...

Until this shocking incident, I had a lot of respect for the departed dai and even his son (the so called new Dai) and felt proud of being a dawoodi bohra,... but now my faith is so badly shaken that i feel that its better to be called a muslim who follows true islam than a bohra who meekly follows Dai and his bunch cronies like a lamb who is always on the alter for being slaughtered in the name of his religion... and for what? to fuel the obscene and luxuruious lifestyle of this few good for nothing idiots selling jannat and jahannum to us.....
Its an irony that even though a majority of the bohras know all this but are incapable of uttering a word against this group of gangsters... Are any of the kotharis capable of even earning a single rupee with hard and honest work like common bohra ? No... they are basically living on our alms (Bheek) in the name of salaams, najwa, ziyafat et el.... if we stop fuelling their demands, believe me they all will perish in few days..... I for one have decided no more wasting my hard earned money on this rascals..... Hope other bohras understand this and follow the same very soon....

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:01 am

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote: I for one have decided no more wasting my hard earned money on this rascals..... Hope other bohras understand this and follow the same very soon....
Welcome to the club.

layman

Unread post by layman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:56 am

The best thing thing is that these guys have been getting fooled for so many years and are continuing to get fooled. Muffy is a brain washer, No Syedna has been a hypocrite, an orthodox, a fanatic, living a lavish lifestyle, not liberal, not modern and the one who says no to education and women welfare.
In the past history of the bohras, a Syedna has always trusted his Mazoon and the Mazoon has never ever gone against the wishes of the Syedna whereas the Syednas family and children have always been a reason for the wrong split.

simple

Re: woman status in muffadal saiffudin raj

Unread post by simple » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 am

future :?
Attachments
ylk4.jpg

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:38 am

i do not understand why people are ignoring everything which has been circulated since the demise of Syedna Saheb, If SMS is so confident about his nass and successor ship, then why is he doing such lame acts? and why are people so blind and unconscious with what is going on?, why are they not able to make out the differences, which i can?. Why no one has a courage or consideration to listen to SKQ's side. why i am convinced that SKQ is saying the truth! why is my family, relatives, friends not ready to even listen to what i have to say, the moment i say mazoon they say laanat laanat. like WTF is wrong with our community. My dad is pi**ed off with me, my wife is pi**ed off with me. Like i feel like i have to give in sometime soon by force, what happened to my life my belief my faith.....meaning of this life for me.....i think I am hurt!

I truly feel like singing this new popular song from the bollywood movie AASHIQUE 2 - " Sun raha hain na tu (Allah (SWT))....Ro raha hoon mein"

think

Unread post by think » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 am

women folks are unaware that over use of wrists in roti making can lead to carpel syndrome. i.e. pain in wrist and no movement of fingers. Also S.M.S. asks women to make roti and do stitching but he very smartly accepts big money from women doctors and engineers and businesswomen whether it be ziafat, najwa salams etc.
coming to think of it our pyaray rasulillah's first wife was a very big business women.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:i do not understand why people are ignoring everything which has been circulated since the demise of Syedna Saheb, If SMS is so confident about his nass and successor ship, then why is he doing such lame acts? and why are people so blind and unconscious with what is going on?, why are they not able to make out the differences, which i can?. Why no one has a courage or consideration to listen to SKQ's side. why i am convinced that SKQ is saying the truth! why is my family, relatives, friends not ready to even listen to what i have to say, the moment i say mazoon they say laanat laanat. like WTF is wrong with our community. My dad is pi**ed off with me, my wife is pi**ed off with me. Like i feel like i have to give in sometime soon by force, what happened to my life my belief my faith.....meaning of this life for me.....i think I am hurt!

I truly feel like singing this new popular song from the bollywood movie AASHIQUE 2 - " Sun raha hain na tu (Allah (SWT))....Ro raha hoon mein"
Bhai, I too am in same boat like you, except being a woman I try to sit in the corner when my sons and husband get all crazy and lose their brains...
Then I emerge from the corner, make roti, feed them, and give my 2 cents worth and watch them eat like little lambs with big ears, with mouthful of yummy fresh roti.
That is the nature of my jihad - times change. .

QutbiORMuffy

Unread post by QutbiORMuffy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:33 pm

think wrote:women folks are unaware that over use of wrists in roti making can lead to carpel syndrome. i.e. pain in wrist and no movement of fingers. Also S.M.S. asks women to make roti and do stitching but he very smartly accepts big money from women doctors and engineers and businesswomen whether it be ziafat, najwa salams etc.
So going forward women should do salams with only rotis , going forward you will hear burhani women gave ziyafat to S.M.S with 5300,000 rotis as najwa.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Bro DB-MUMBAIKER,

My heartfelt condolences to you on the very sad demise of your dear friend. Now the point I want to make is that why no one from Kothar was stationed at JJ Morgue to smoothen the process of getting the dead bodies ? Why was there no financial help because most of the dead were the sole or main breadwinners for the family ? In fact many of them were poor but even then this "Kafan Chor" Kothar extorted Rs.60,000/- per person for burying them in Naryalwadi. I personally know one family of the deceased who was not only the sole earning member but a young guy with a 2 year old son and when his family went to Muffy for Qadambosi........................ they were given "2 Dupattas" and "Sabar nu pani" !!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Bro Akhtar Wahid and Saminaben,

My sincere advice to you is that "listen to your conscience" and accept the fact that you are answerable to NO ONE except Allah (swt) and that NONE of your relatives are going to come in your grave to defend you or answer for you. I believe that you don't accept the crap that these so called leaders who are nothing short of conmen have the ownership rights of Jannat unless offcourse they pop out a document written by Allah (swt) thereby giving them the SOLE proprietorship of Jannat............. One may not know, they may come out with such a document just like how they keep on producing letters alleged to have been written by 51st and 52nd Dais years ago :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Okay, I didn't read the aya in its full context. But the point is that the Quran does NOT promote an equality of sexes. Men are clearly placed on a higher pedestal than women, no matter how you interpret the aya. I mean, come on. I've seen people post an aya that declares the lucidity of the Quran, and several aya of the Quran make it pretty clear that men take precedence over women.

The Quran may not prevent the education or prosperity of Muslim women, but, to a certain extent, it seems (to me) to give more privileges to men. I am not trying to insult the Quran or the Prophet, I am simply expressing my interpretation of the supposedly "lucid" Quran.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Ha, how is the administration going to satisfy its greed if they're turning kids into tiffin ferries? It's funny, as a few of you have expressed above, you'd think that they'd promote education and vocation for women to have more fish to catch in the future

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:05 pm

But the point is that the Quran does NOT promote an equality of sexes.
Promoting equality of sexes is not the agenda of the Quran. What it promotes is the role of each sex in the cycle of life.
and several aya of the Quran make it pretty clear that men take precedence over women.
I am sorry my friend, but you will have to post those ayahs.
it seems (to me) to give more privileges to men.
Again, you will have to quote those ayahs along with your interpretation of the "lucid" Quran.

And then I will try and give you my interpretations of the same.

By the way, something to ponder over. People normally quote 4:34 and say that Islam advocates beating of women. Now, the enemies of Islam have called the prophet (saw) many different things, a pedophile, a womanizer, a war monger, a thief etc etc, but one thing they have never called him is a wife beater. With 11 wives, don't you find that strange?

Haggi

Unread post by Haggi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:22 pm

simple wrote:future :?
What a pathetic picture of the Abde's future.Serve them right cos that's what theydeserve.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm

I am wondering what psychological trigger has made SMS to have such chAracter

I mean what makes him look down on women and value them as roti making , knitting, hijab wearing non employed

It cannot be. Islamic ideology be cause he does not demonstrate any other Islamic virtues and is famous for

If you look at his life he is surrounded by men, with wealth, looked after by men slaving

He rarely must be interacting with women , sisters mums or aunts

His biggest role model is the legend of Fatima but that is based on Fatima's modesty and myths and of course his mother

I wonder if he has daughters and what his action ship is , while SKQ has encouraged his to go as far they can

So the only time he interacts with women is when they need him or his personal life

He desires hunting which is very macho so again he does not appreciate women

It is unlikely he has ever changed a nappy Or cared for his children as he would have servants and mAids. His own upbringing would have been catered for by non family

So it will be difficult for him to appreciate women's contribution outside a family situation and their value to economics and society

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 am

think wrote:coming to think of it our pyaray rasulillah's first wife was a very big business women.
You sir, make a very compelling point.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:42 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro DB-MUMBAIKER,

My heartfelt condolences to you on the very sad demise of your dear friend. Now the point I want to make is that why no one from Kothar was stationed at JJ Morgue to smoothen the process of getting the dead bodies ? Why was there no financial help because most of the dead were the sole or main breadwinners for the family ? In fact many of them were poor but even then this "Kafan Chor" Kothar extorted Rs.60,000/- per person for burying them in Naryalwadi. I personally know one family of the deceased who was not only the sole earning member but a young guy with a 2 year old son and when his family went to Muffy for Qadambosi........................ they were given "2 Dupattas" and "Sabar nu pani" !!!
What i gathered during the whole tamasha was that the kothar's rascals were specifically instructed to be away from all the mess as the media was initially trailing the whole fiasco and blaming them (Kothar and Muffy) for this stampede ...infact as you may have noticed this "mass murder of bekusoor bohras" by their own religious leader has been hushed up and pushed under the carpet by heavily greasing the palms of the maharshtra government and senior police officials including the outgoing police commissioner of Mumbai.....Its really sad that the abdes / amtes (including the families of the dead) are now again contributing by way of najwa and silatul imam (which will be collected today) so that the money that these bunch of buffoons (kothar) had to waste on this palm greasing act and the other security arrangements for the funeral of SMB can be recovered from this gulible abdes.... may allah ta'ala impart aqal (Knowledge) to the bohras to see the difference between the right and wrong...

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:12 am

Muffy was stating in his short bayan after doing wasooli of najwa that SMS must be kissing the feet and hands of Imam uz zamaan. The question : If Imam uz zamaan is there in the heavens along with SMS, who is here now to guide Muffy?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:24 am

It was pathetic to see all the Qasray Aali guys including very old persons doing sajda repeatedly to Muffy in the majlis on Imam's milaad night. The Mukasir was like shivering as he could barely stand. It was arranged to let Abdes and the world know that all have accepted Muffy as Maula.

One should not be surprised to see Abdes being asked to do sajda before aamil at all majalises to show allegiance to Maula as they will be representing him.