Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Destroyer

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Destroyer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:44 am

true_bohra wrote:You are slightly mistaken about the fact...Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has never claimed the title of Dai.

Claimant is someone else who is also holding press conferences.

If you think that the appeal was a drama then why dont you clear my doubt. KQ said in his video that "maara saamne aao, kem nathi aawta??" and when Shz Qaid Johar bhaisahab requested meeting, he denied it. Why???
really? on which date this meeting was fixed? and what reason was given by SKQ for denial?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 am

Please refer fatemidawat.com and you would get all details there...

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 am

true_bohra wrote:Please refer fatemidawat.com and you would get all details there...
I didnt find any such details, please send the link about when SKQ denied a meeting to qaid johar, as u are claiming.

what reason was given by SKQ for denial? and when did Qaid johar approached SKQ?

in fact any such thing happened there should have been a press conference from MS camp stating that SKQ deliberately denied a talk.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:24 am

true_bohra wrote:You are slightly mistaken about the fact...Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has never claimed the title of Dai.
It's a matter of perspective bhai!
true_bohra wrote:If you think that the appeal was a drama then why dont you clear my doubt. KQ said in his video that "maara saamne aao, kem nathi aawta??" and when Shz Qaid Johar bhaisahab requested meeting, he denied it. Why???
Qutbuddin Moula asked Mufaddal Bhaisaab to come to him for a debate. Did he go?
Mufaddal bhaisaab, in his waaz, had asked Sh. Shabbir bhaisaab and Sh. Abbas bhaisaab to mano nazrulmaqam and go to Qutbuddin Moula with his paigham. Did they go? They gave sajda in the masjid, when he asked them, but then did not follow through on his wish??? It seems they did befarmani!
Qaid Johar bhaisaab called and neither I nor you were there to witness the conversation, so I am posting this from the fatemidwat site...
"At the behest of Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb, his elder brother Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaheb called Syedna Qutbuddin Saheb’s TUS office for an appointment, which he later rescinded."

Regarding why I thought it was a drama, because the timing was all wrong. This should have been his first step, before he gave raza for lanats and bara'at. But he jumped the gun! When he realized that a lot of people (inside and outside the community) were being put off by all this negativity, he decided to play "the good cop" and made the dramatic statements in the waaz. However, right at the beginning of the waaz, he had made a comment, a below the belt hit, regarding his 'kakajisahebs' speech impairment!! Now after all this, how can I believe that it was a sincere proposal?

I hope I have answered your questions to satisfaction. Now what about my earlier post on the photograph from Yemen?

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:51 am

in the first video Syedna Qutbuddin challenged Muffadal bs to a debate. Muffadal bs "gale lagaoa" is only eye wash, bcoz the whole community could not believe how radical the muffadalis and badrus gang is

Nafisa

Haraam Nass on Mufaddal Saifuddin

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 am

Dear Dawoodi Bohra Mumineen
Nass is Wajib. See the history of Imams and Duaat, they fulfilled all requirements of valid Shahadat, as per the explicit injunctions of the Shariat. According to the basic requirement of the Shahadat, it is necessary for a person who declared Wasiyat/Nass/will that he must be fit medically, while Syedna Burhanuddin was very ill, he was suffering with several health problems, leading was Falij.
If he declared Nass in this condition, it is not valid as per the Fiqah of Ahl al Bait.

Destroyer

Re: Haraam Nass on Mufaddal Saifuddin

Unread post by Destroyer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 am

thanx for posting this, but all people who has BRAIN and SOUL knows this already.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:50 am

Nafisa wrote:Dear Dawoodi Bohra Mumineen
Nass is Wajib. See the history of Imams and Duaat, they fulfilled all requirements of valid Shahadat, as per the explicit injunctions of the Shariat. According to the basic requirement of the Shahadat, it is necessary for a person who declared Wasiyat/Nass/will that he must be fit medically, while Syedna Burhanuddin was very ill, he was suffering with several health problems, leading was Falij.
If he declared Nass in this condition, it is not valid as per the Fiqah of Ahl al Bait.
Ohh you have analysed the nass of various duaats and Imams so closely. Can you detail us the nass of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (49th Dai) on Syedna Abdullah Badruddin RA and in what condition he proclaimed nass???

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:14 am

Fatema MN wrote:
It's a matter of perspective bhai!
true_bohra wrote:If you think that the appeal was a drama then why dont you clear my doubt. KQ said in his video that "maara saamne aao, kem nathi aawta??" and when Shz Qaid Johar bhaisahab requested meeting, he denied it. Why???
Qutbuddin Moula asked Mufaddal Bhaisaab to come to him for a debate. Did he go?
Mufaddal bhaisaab, in his waaz, had asked Sh. Shabbir bhaisaab and Sh. Abbas bhaisaab to mano nazrulmaqam and go to Qutbuddin Moula with his paigham. Did they go? They gave sajda in the masjid, when he asked them, but then did not follow through on his wish??? It seems they did befarmani!
Qaid Johar bhaisaab called and neither I nor you were there to witness the conversation, so I am posting this from the fatemidwat site...
"At the behest of Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb, his elder brother Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaheb called Syedna Qutbuddin Saheb’s TUS office for an appointment, which he later rescinded."

Regarding why I thought it was a drama, because the timing was all wrong. This should have been his first step, before he gave raza for lanats and bara'at. But he jumped the gun! When he realized that a lot of people (inside and outside the community) were being put off by all this negativity, he decided to play "the good cop" and made the dramatic statements in the waaz. However, right at the beginning of the waaz, he had made a comment, a below the belt hit, regarding his 'kakajisahebs' speech impairment!! Now after all this, how can I believe that it was a sincere proposal?

I hope I have answered your questions to satisfaction. Now what about my earlier post on the photograph from Yemen?
Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS asked the shehzadas to go and thats why Shz Qaid Johar BS requested meeting. My question was that why he rescinded it?? He could have confronted him and discuss his issues. Why dont you accept that he is not able to face them for all this mischief he has done.

All this 3 years post Milad e Meavi, he was absent and suddenly on the day Syedna RA passed away, he comes out as a genie of the bottle and appeared on youtube.

If he was the true mansoos and dawat was under siege then as a true mansoos, he should have come to rescue. Where was his himmat at that time???

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:11 am

49th Dai was sick. But when he got better, he made a statement, that he was completely completely well, physically and mentally. And then he did the Nass on the 50th dai.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 am

true bohra bhai. still Shehzada Muffadal bhaisaheb allowed to pray laanat in his majlis. Pls answer this.

then when he was getting negative publicity, he goes on the other side, "gale lagaaoe". He also says in the waaz, "dont make any qalaam" expecting people to pray laanat.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:41 am

true bohra bhai, let me ask you a question,
if you were attempt to be assassinated three times by the conspired Muffy gang, and you knew that you had to keep taqiyah knowing the fact that you have been chosen as the successor of this dawat, he has to fulfill his duty to bring back the pureness to the religion which has been distorted by these gang.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:06 am

@rational guy:

i asked a different question...

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 am

49th Dai was under paralysis when he proclaimed nass on Syedna Abdullah Badruddin RA

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:23 am

can you put the original text of the risalat you are quoting. Lets see how good your arabic is

james

Unread post by james » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:28 am

rational_guy wrote:49th Dai was sick. But when he got better, he made a statement, that he was completely completely well, physically and mentally. And then he did the Nass on the 50th dai.
Can you put the original text of the risalah you are talking about.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:31 am

True_bohra bro
QJ annulled the meeting with SKQ Bcoz once upon a time he belongs to his group. He switched over to SMS camp after receiving hefty RAQAM. (Source-Someone inside Kothar).

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:36 am

James ભાઈ તમે બહુ દિવસ પછે જોવાના । સુ તમે પણ ભી યમન ગયા હતા ? (Problem in Sagwada Jamat )આ બાબત માં તમે શું બોલો ?

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 am

true_bohra bhai,
I think you have misunderstood the statement made on the fatemidawat site. It says..

Here the "he" refers to Sh. Qaid Johar bhaisaab, not Syedna Qutbuddin. So it was the shehzada saheb who cancelled the appointment.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:39 am

@tasneempati:
abdeali and aziz use to come to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS waaz initially but there was some kaala jaadoo done on them and now they have tunred up (Source- Darus Sakina) :roll: :lol:

tasneempati

Re: Qaid Johar is far smarter than MS

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 am

Bohra spring wrote:What is interesting is how will YN dynasty accommodate QJs aspirations

Are they going to find a way to work together or will clash.

If QJ becomes mazoon his own sons will have ambitions that will clash with SMSs sons power aspirations.

The next transition will be even more chaotic.
I wonder why there is no comment from Bro James till now?

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 am

true_bohra wrote:@tasneempati:
abdeali and aziz use to come to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS waaz initially but there was some kaala jaadoo done on them and now they have tunred up (Source- Darus Sakina) :roll: :lol:
It is pity that those two were with SMS still some kaala jaadoo worked on them. Really laughable reason given by you bro true_bohra.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:03 am

Question - Is there a white jadoo also.. Just wondering. So much Jadoo going around - What about a rainbow one. or better yet a Jadoo that can be sent via Whatsapp and SMS and email. Now only if that worked. I also heard that there is a special Attar they put on you in Thane that makes you love SKQ. I would say that is the Multi Billion Dollar opportunity. The Attar "Axe" of Walayat.

Come on guys. Don't you see this is all smoke and mirrors. When logic fails; the one who is trying to pull the ruse talks about Jadoo and Attar. Just think and introspect and for a minute assume your reality may not be "real". Maybe then Hidayat of Allah may enter.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:01 am

true_bohra wrote: All this 3 years post Milad e Meavi, he was absent and suddenly on the day Syedna RA passed away, he comes out as a genie of the bottle and appeared on youtube.

If he was the true mansoos and dawat was under siege then as a true mansoos, he should have come to rescue. Where was his himmat at that time???
As far as I could see, he avoided those functions which were presided over by Mufaddal bhaisaab. He was not absent from the lives of mumineen. He continued to visit Raudat Tahera, every single day that he was in Mumbai. He continued to do Ashara khidmat as every year. It was Mufaddal bhaisaab, who sidelined him and did not give him the respect that he deserved as the Mazoon of Burhanuddin Moula. For the last 50 years, if Burhanuddin Moula was not going to lead namaaz in Saifee masjid, he would give raza to his Mazoon to lead the namaz in Saifee Masjid. But since Mufaddal bhaisaab took over the office of Al-Vazaraat, this has changed. Last Shehrullah, even though Qutbuddin Moula was in Mumbai, the 'raza' for namaaz in Saifee Masjid was given to Malekul Ashtar bhaisaab!! Why didn't you, as a "true_bohra", question that action of Mufaddal bhaisaab then? When the Mazoon of Burhanuddin Moula, requested an audience with his Dai, why was it denied by the Shehzadas?
So I disagree with your comment that he was 'absent' for the last 3 years.
After the wafat of Burhanuddin Moula, he did not "appear" on you tube directly! He was very much in Saifee Mahal and he paid his respects to the janaaza mubarak of Moula.
Then, as a true Mansoos should, he wrote letters to the Shezada sahebs and to Syedi Mukasir saheb, to inform them of the nass that was conferred on him by Burhanuddin Moula and said that the right to do tavalli of the janaza Mubarak was his. But his letters were ignored. As a true Mansoos, he stayed away from the janaza mubarak of Moula to avoid its behurmati. It is then, that as a true mansoos, he announced to mumineen that he was now their Dai, knowing very well, that this would put him and his family in great danger and difficulty.

As a true mansoos, he tried to get an audience with Burhanuddin Moula in private to discuss the nass issue, but access was denied. As a true mansoos, he prayed for Burhanuddin Moula's recovery, so that the nass issue could be clarified. As a true mansoos, he kept his word to his Dai, and made the 'nass' public only after his wafat.

true_bohra bhai, I don't mind your questions, please ask, and I will try to answer to the best of my ability. However, I would recommend that you watch the Q&A video sessions of Hussain bhaisaheb to get your answers and if there are still some unanswered questions, then email them to info@fatemidawat.com.
http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/questions/videos/

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:08 am

after reading this well thought and well proofed post from Fatema ben, T_B will disappear for some time on this thread like "ghade ke sir se singh", or he will just try to redicule and divert topic.

ben fatema, may be till now u didnt noticed, but these guys are not here to learn or to accept HAQ, they are here to save their master by hook or by crook.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 am

Sister Fatema did you gave your Misaq to SKQ ?
Fatema MN wrote:
true_bohra wrote: All this 3 years post Milad e Meavi, he was absent and suddenly on the day Syedna RA passed away, he comes out as a genie of the bottle and appeared on youtube.

As far as I could see, he avoided those functions which were presided over by Mufaddal bhaisaab. He was not absent from the lives of mumineen. He continued to visit Raudat Tahera, every single day that he was in Mumbai. He continued to do Ashara khidmat as every year. It was Mufaddal bhaisaab, who sidelined him and did not give him the respect that he deserved as the Mazoon of Burhanuddin Moula. For the last 50 years, if Burhanuddin Moula was not going to lead namaaz in Saifee masjid, he would give raza to his Mazoon to lead the namaz in Saifee Masjid. But since Mufaddal bhaisaab took over the office of Al-Vazaraat, this has changed. Last Shehrullah, even though Qutbuddin Moula was in Mumbai, the 'raza' for namaaz in Saifee Masjid was given to Malekul Ashtar bhaisaab!! Why didn't you, as a "true_bohra", question that action of Mufaddal bhaisaab then? When the Mazoon of Burhanuddin Moula, requested an audience with his Dai, why was it denied by the Shehzadas?
So I disagree with your comment that he was 'absent' for the last 3 years.
After the wafat of Burhanuddin Moula, he did not "appear" on you tube directly! He was very much in Saifee Mahal and he paid his respects to the janaaza mubarak of Moula.
Then, as a true Mansoos should, he wrote letters to the Shezada sahebs and to Syedi Mukasir saheb, to inform them of the nass that was conferred on him by Burhanuddin Moula and said that the right to do tavalli of the janaza Mubarak was his. But his letters were ignored. As a true Mansoos, he stayed away from the janaza mubarak of Moula to avoid its behurmati. It is then, that as a true mansoos, he announced to mumineen that he was now their Dai, knowing very well, that this would put him and his family in great danger and difficulty.

As a true mansoos, he tried to get an audience with Burhanuddin Moula in private to discuss the nass issue, but access was denied. As a true mansoos, he prayed for Burhanuddin Moula's recovery, so that the nass issue could be clarified. As a true mansoos, he kept his word to his Dai, and made the 'nass' public only after his wafat.

true_bohra bhai, I don't mind your questions, please ask, and I will try to answer to the best of my ability. However, I would recommend that you watch the Q&A video sessions of Hussain bhaisaheb to get your answers and if there are still some unanswered questions, then email them to info@fatemidawat.com.
http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/questions/videos/

Dr Fatema

Re: Qaid Johar is far smarter than MS

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:39 am

Indeed if he is given the title of Mazoon, he will prove his smartness.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:06 am

To both Respected Fatema Ben's (Doctor and MN),

i have just one simple question in all of this.

There is no doubt that Ex-Mazun Maula has certainly take the moral high ground but if he indeed has all this proof at his disposal, why is he not making it public?

Why is he creating an air of such mystery, causing so much stress in the lives of the common folk? Why not just come out, all card on the table and make the claim? If he has all the proof, and if it is found to be legitimate, then nature will take its own course and things will be clearer, doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani as they say.

Mufaddal Maula has nothing to prove, as of now. He was annointed (which members are admitting now after repeated hearing of the video here are slowly beginning to accept ) and howsoever many doubts you may have, proof is that while Burhanuddin Maula (RA) was alive, he was accepted by the general populace as the next Dai, reformists even.

So frankly, the onus of proving the claim needs to be on the person making it, ex Mazun Maula in this case. Mind you, i am not calling ex-Mazun Maula by the name that he is derogatorily referred to, but there is no doubt that legally, until proven otherwise, he is the person who is legally referred to as the claimant.

i am only interested in one thing. this drama to end and the real next Dai to lead the community. it doesnt matter who it will turn out to be , but as of now, Mufaddal Maula is the rightful Dai

DumbaJamaat

Unread post by DumbaJamaat » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 am

Shehrullah-il-Moa'zzam ma mumineen zyada si zyada WAJEBAAT ada karey em Moula tus ni khushi che, ane barakat nu sabab che.

Ye vaaste bija sagla lavaazemat masalan...
- Sabil
- Faizul Mavaaid
- Jamaat Lavaazemaat
Rajab-ul-Asab ma ada thai jaai to sagla umoor sehel thai jaai.

Jamaat naa Ummor sehel thai jhasey he means!!!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 am

Dr Fatema wrote:Sister Fatema did you gave your Misaq to SKQ ?
Dr Fatema, if you must know, I will PM you.