• He has has said in waez http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/media/for ... -women.mp3
that woman should do home science
• He says (https://www.mixturecloud.com/media/ZosuJlnW
) woman should not go to Universities as then they end up in affairs with other people
. They should go to Jamea or study home science and be a good wife.
• He has said that if woman don’t wear Hijab/Rida and roam in Mohalla, look at them with “taiz” nigah. We interpret it as get upset on them and show it by looking at them angrily.
• He has said in his waez (https://www.mixturecloud.com/media/zgxGEZYT
) that wives who don’t wear Rida, their husbands should throw them out of the house.
Maula Ali AS has said that if wives are found out by their husband of adultery, the husband should lock them in the house. Stark contrast.
• He says (https://www.mixturecloud.com/media/X8PuAzl9
) Roti making is very important for all woman to learn. He himself has made Roti in public many times to show how important he thinks it is. In one of his waez, he said “nabi wo nu amal che ke jaman pakwata’ referring to Dawood nabi. So why did he take that away from all mumineen by doing Faiz Mawaid Burhaniyya, where (not so tasty) food is cooked by a babarchi and everyone is forced to pay into the fund? And why did he keep Roti making to be done by muminaat as so important?
• He says stitching is very important as Maula Ali AS has said that it is a very good virtue to have for a woman that she knows stitching.
• He says in waez that working in call centers is not appropriate, some place where woman should not work because they talk to strangers there and can end up having affairs. He points out in waez that he does not know what a call center is! “Aa call center su hoi che, IT ane fashion aa saglu su che” and he showed his hand as though asking what is all this! Video available.
• He has a wife and 2 daughters. Wife has reputation of being the most intelligent in the family. Daughters are high school pass through MSB and then to Jamea.
• He has always maintained that Rasulullah says to attain knowledge is compulsory on men and woman and Aale Mohammed Ilm encompasses all Ilm.
• He has sent example of learning by teaching his own children/woman.
• His daughters have achieved highest honors in all their education. 2 of them are Ph.D’s in Arabic literature – Dr. Bazat Tahera Qutbuddin from Harvard University and Dr. Bazat Saifiyah Qutbuddin from Oxford University. The other 3 daughters have also studied in Cairo. They are all fluent in Arabic and English and give sabaq on regular basis.( http://nelc.uchicago.edu/faculty/qutbuddin
) (http://universe.byu.edu/2013/03/22/life ... lim-woman/
• He has encouraged woman who want to be doctors and other career aspirations and has given the guidance to do things within Sharia guidance by keeping one’s self respect.
• He has not indulged in Roti making drama or likewise.
• His wife is also BA pass and fluent in English.
• His sons’ wife, Rabab Hamiduddin, has started a successful school in London.
• He has stated that one should make Maulatuna Fatema and Maulatuna Hurra al Maleka their role models. Family first and then sky is the limit!