Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1231

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 am

rational_guy wrote:Questions for Shz Mufaddal Saifuddin, Qaid Johar, Aliasger Kalimuddin or their representatives James, True_bohra, max etc

1. For the last three years why is there no importance to secular education. Ikhwan us safa written by the Imam AS merges rationality/science and our Ismaili tayyebi theology and shows the right path towards Tawheed.

2. Why are you all suppressing women's education. There is a saying "educate a women you educate the family".

3. Why are you all renovating badri mahal offices two to three times in the last 8 years.

4. Why are you all constructing new jamea's when Dawat administration does not require so many religious "scholars"
Reposting the above questions. Really hoping to get an answer

SBM
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1232

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Now the Belen and Tawaa are being blessed by SMS. So what is next: Titles to Belen and Tawwa blessed by SMS May be they can auction these blessed Belens and Tawwas on E bay, Just a new idea for some entrepreneurial Abdes

http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=tWCKlCr1

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1233

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:24 pm

SBM wrote:Now the Belen and Tawaa are being blessed by SMS. So what is next: Titles to Belen and Tawwa blessed by SMS May be they can auction these blessed Belens and Tawwas on E bay, Just a new idea for some entrepreneurial Abdes http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=tWCKlCr1
Wait for some more time and there will be scores of others things that will blessed by MS............... It will be Aata, the chakki where aata is grinded, then the chakkiwala himself, I hope the chakkiwala doesn't have to pay fakhir najwa to get blessed !

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1234

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Muffy is hopping from one city to another like theres no tomorrow........... On 30th Rajab he was in Indore, on 1st Shaban he was in Ujjain, on 2nd Shaban he was in Rajod, on 4th Shaban he was in Burhanpur, on 6th Shaban he was in Khandwa, yesterday he was in Mumbai and today he is in Zambia !! The multiple Nikahs, Mafsusiyats, hadiyats, Ziafats etc. would be hard to count, not to forget the crores that come alongwith it.

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1235

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:03 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Muffy is hopping from one city to another like theres no tomorrow........... On 30th Rajab he was in Indore, on 1st Shaban he was in Ujjain, on 2nd Shaban he was in Rajod, on 4th Shaban he was in Burhanpur, on 6th Shaban he was in Khandwa, yesterday he was in Mumbai and today he is in Zambia !! The multiple Nikahs, Mafsusiyats, hadiyats, Ziafats etc. would be hard to count, not to forget the crores that come alongwith it.
looks like he is in some kind of hurry and wants to make more and more in short span of time........may be he already knows his days are counted.

AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1236

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:58 am

I have a feeling these guys will make Qasre Ali Chhap Velan,chokli and tawa that the will sell as Moula ni barakati. Ehma roti swaad better aavse ane barkat atli ke bimari si shifa thaase

Bohra spring
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1237

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:32 am

Why Zambia ? What is of religious significance in Zambia ?

jungle999
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1238

Unread post by jungle999 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Why Zambia go for hunting animal s they have run out of animals in tanzania

Mazakyo
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1239

Unread post by Mazakyo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Why Zambia ? What is of religious significance in Zambia ?
Oh Bhai, sasta air ticket mil raha tha, tau Zambia ka bhi chakkar laga latey hain.

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

No Fear of GOD

#1240

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 am

Bismillah...

no matter who is speaking truth between SKQ and muffy, one thing is for sure that he is has no fear of GOD, SKQ sahab swore on Quraan and muffy claimed in masjid without fearing ALLAH wrath, so it is really astonishing that people of such gesture dont have taqwaa and they are lying in public.

I believe both took ilm and remain in hazrat of SMB for more than 50 years, but one of them is still lying and has no fear of GOD.

and such a person can go to any extend to get what he wants.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1241

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:12 am

What next Guinea Bissau , Central African Republic ,
Cambodia and Honduras

Can you imagine the imam has to also fly in

Again what is the religious significance from an Islamic point for a Diai to visit Zambia where majority are Christian Africans

Why not Egypt , Saudi Arabia , Israel , Indonesia .

His job is to think walk religion not enjoy life can someone remind him if he has free time start writing a religious book

Who am I ? I am one of his tax payer and he is obligated by the role he stole from his uncle or conned his father SMB

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1242

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:21 am

Bohra spring wrote:What next Guinea Bissau , Central African Republic ,
Cambodia and Honduras

Can you imagine the imam has to also fly in

Again what is the religious significance from an Islamic point for a Diai to visit Zambia where majority are Christian Africans

Why not Egypt , Saudi Arabia , Israel , Indonesia .

His job is to think walk religion not enjoy life can someone remind him if he has free time start writing a religious book

Who am I ? I am one of his tax payer and he is obligated by the role he stole from his uncle or conned his father SMB
" write books" :roll: hahaha......bohra spring bhai Muffadal Saab is 7th grade fail and most his life he has taken personal home education from crooks (SYN and bros and sons) who twisted his faith upside down regarding Mazoon-e-dawat. I bet he cannot even write a surah by heart from Quran, writing an islamic book is far off thing.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: No Fear of GOD

#1243

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:26 am

yeah he can travel to such an extent where in one day he is India, next day in Africa and third day in Pakistan!

Truthseeker
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1244

Unread post by Truthseeker » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:16 am

He has substantial real estate investments in Zambia. I heard it was a mini township project with 100 villas or so in the first phase. He is probably going there to oversee it personally.

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: No Fear of GOD

#1245

Unread post by salaar » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:28 am

Akhtiar bhai taali donoo haatho se bajti hai

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1246

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 am

what about the poor bohras living on the streets of Surat, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore etc.
yeh Shafiq Bawa nahee Saudagaar hain!

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1247

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:10 pm

ٱنظُرۡ كَيۡفَ كَذَبُواْ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِہِمۡ‌ۚ وَضَلَّ عَنۡہُم مَّا كَانُواْ يَفۡتَرُونَ 
(٢٤)

Surat Al Anam
Behold! How they lie against their own souls! But the (lie) which they invented will leave them in the lurch. (24)

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1248

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:12 am

Truthseeker wrote:He has substantial real estate investments in Zambia. I heard it was a mini township project with 100 villas or so in the first phase. He is probably going there to oversee it personally.
if there are no bohris in zambia, that means he is probably making a personal visit. Then is Shz MS using Dawat funds to fly BUSINESS CLASS

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1249

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 am

rational_guy wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:He has substantial real estate investments in Zambia. I heard it was a mini township project with 100 villas or so in the first phase. He is probably going there to oversee it personally.
if there are no bohris in zambia, that means he is probably making a personal visit. Then is Shz MS using Dawat funds to fly BUSINESS CLASS
he has reason to be in Zambia

Muffy has purchased 1.2 million worth luxurious hunting camp in Zambia for his personal hobby, abdes are shouting su nirali shaan che....pics are circulating on whatsup.

I think abdes deserves this.

summer123
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1250

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:50 am

What's app msg

Sagla ne Mubarak aaje moula tus ye elephant no shikar kido zambiya aafrica mubarak mubarak

summer123
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1251

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:52 am

summer123 wrote:What's app msg

Sagla ne Mubarak aaje moula tus ye elephant no shikar kido zambiya aafrica mubarak mubarak
Attachments
IMG-20140611-WA0023.jpg
IMG-20140611-WA0022.jpg

canadian
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1252

Unread post by canadian » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 am

summer123 wrote:
summer123 wrote:What's app msg

Sagla ne Mubarak aaje moula tus ye elephant no shikar kido zambiya aafrica mubarak mubarak
How cruel these "ambassadors of peace" are!

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1253

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 am

these bezubaan animals will curse this moron and I am sure their bud dua wont go empty.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1254

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:27 am

Just wait and watch how the family member of this elephant herd crushes down the Skull of this shafeeq bawa, ambasador of peace, fake moula.
SOMEDAY!

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1255

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:30 am

SKQ saheb on other hand has never supported or displayed any kind of cruelty to animals. as per quran we cannot harm animals for pleasure.
it is defying glorious Allah and his creation.
SMB saheb (RA) and his sons have always been spotted with this cruel activity against nature. i am sure Sons of SMB (RA) are the culprits behind forcing SMB saheb (RA) do to such trips to fulfil their pleasure of animal hunting.

Mazakyo
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1256

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:49 pm

canadian wrote:
summer123 wrote:
How cruel these "ambassadors of peace" are!

The good thing in this shikar is that they did not use any weapons to kill the animal. They just told the elephant the wajebat rate for the coming year and the elephant dropped dead !!!

abde53
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1257

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:SKQ saheb on other hand has never supported or displayed any kind of cruelty to animals. as per quran we cannot harm animals for pleasure.
it is defying glorious Allah and his creation.
SMB saheb (RA) and his sons have always been spotted with this cruel activity against nature. i am sure Sons of SMB (RA) are the culprits behind forcing SMB saheb (RA) do to such trips to fulfil their pleasure of animal hunting.
Akhtiar Bhai
Where was Mazoon saheb when SMB was doing the shikar. Bhai you talk very favour of SKQ but why he did not speak up during the time of Syedna Buhranuddin when these kind of activites were talking place,

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1258

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:18 pm

abde53 wrote: Where was Mazoon saheb when SMB was doing the shikar. Bhai you talk very favour of SKQ but why he did not speak up during the time of Syedna Buhranuddin when these kind of activites were talking place,
Hmm ... I guess after what happened to him when he messed with the Hebatullahs ....

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1259

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:00 pm

About using Dawat funds for personal use, I want to mention this riwayat here.

Once Mola Ali AS was sitting with one of his Ashaab in the night discussing the various matters in dawat. Later as the conversation progressed, the ashaab was discussing Mola Ali AS personal matters. At this time Mola Ali AS interrupted the conversation, turned around and shut off the oil lamp. The room became dark. The Ashaab respectively asked why did he do that. Mola Ali AS replied that now we are talking about my personal matters, I cannot use resources from Dawat's treasury.


SHZ MS, QE and AK are you all following the principles set forth by Mola Ali AS. Representatives of these shz can reply, as always.

tasneempati
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1260

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:56 am

SMS-After a hectic tour of so many Indian cities, now is the time to relax.
SKQ- Enjoying US tour.
Again both are different faces of same Coin.
summer123 wrote:
summer123 wrote:What's app msg

Sagla ne Mubarak aaje moula tus ye elephant no shikar kido zambiya aafrica mubarak mubarak