Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sufi monk

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 am

tasneempati wrote:SMS-After a hectic tour of so many Indian cities, now is the time to relax.
SKQ- Enjoying US tour.
Again both are different faces of same Coin.
summer123 wrote:
how do you now SKQ is enjoying? do u have pics to prove it?

while muffy is killing animals and living in camps pics are available.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:55 am

Aa Mumenaat Bairao nee shan nirali che.. Roti making to Elephant poaching.
summer123 wrote:
summer123 wrote:What's app msg

Sagla ne Mubarak aaje moula tus ye elephant no shikar kido zambiya aafrica mubarak mubarak

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:43 am

Dr Fatema wrote:Aa Mumenaat Bairao nee shan nirali che.. Roti making to Elephant poaching.
summer123 wrote:
I thought you and your husband are MS supporter and muffy is your jaan and maal no malik?

or did you guys changed ur mind?

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:29 am

tasneempati wrote:SMS-After a hectic tour of so many Indian cities, now is the time to relax.
SKQ- Enjoying US tour.
Again both are different faces of same Coin.
summer123 wrote:
SKQ enjoying in U.S.A.!!!! Take some time out to check Fatemi Dawat website. You will know who really is more on Deen and who is enjoying the pleasures of Duniya....eg.looting mumineens and buying properties, going on Shikaar etc etc etc!!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:57 am

crazy bohras at the height of their craziness....the spiritual leader and his extended family enjoying their life at the expense of their ghulams - the innocent brainless, illiterate bohras

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:09 am

watsup msg :-

Asian Age and other dailies reported that Burhani College, Mumbai will close down. Another sad moment in the era of His Holiness Aqa Mufaddal. The standards were already deteriorating and they were offering only 3 year courses. Things went so bad that this college has become the last choice of admission. If only the high end living leaders would have sacrificed just a fraction of the Wajebat or Najwas or the Hadiyat or salaam money to salvage this college but he is too busy in flying high end private jets and purchasing palaces in exotic locations at a kings ransom.

The Zambia hunt has not satisfied his zeal to kill more innocent animals in a limited confine. The jungles of Tanzania are now chosen to offer the sacrificial animals to satisfy the never ending lust of our sacred Dai as points of targets to be later boasted upon. Unfortunately the Shikar pictures of Zambia has effected in the negative and image damage has occurred . The Tanzania shikar will be censored and pictures will not be circulated.

If you look at history it has never been that a Nabi or Imam or Dai or Auliya Karaam have hunted for FUN or without necessity. In fact we are all aware of instances where Jesus Christ and our Prophet (s.a.w.) have forgiven sinners for showing sympathy to even a dog. It has always been the hobby of scoundrels. Remember Yazeed was killed while chasing a baboon. This is certainly a non Islamic act. The word Islam itself is derived from Salaam meaning peace. This peace is for all.

I hope people will think very carefully this Ramzan as to where to give their dues ! Should a single paisa fund the Yazeedi lifestyle or should it be used to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, help the homeless, educate the deserving or help the invalid. Its time to make the right choice !

Mola to Mola che pan Koum maate BEKAAR che !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:39 pm

^
Not perfect slaves yet because they are not in Sajdaa, To be perfect they have to be in Sajdaa in front of Demi God

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 am

Zinger, true_bohra, james. max..

Did not hear back from you guys about the following issues:

1. Shz Muffadal Saifuddin gave 103Cr to qarzan hasanat. Can you please ask someone in Badri mahal or saifee mahal (max since you live there) which bohra businesses or bohris have been helped with that amount.

2. For 50 years Syedna Burhanuddin RA allowed mumineen to give salaam to the Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir. Last year that was changed. It was only collected for the Dai. Is this going to be the "new normal" going forward. In Shz Muffadal Saifuddin's Dawat is there any importance going to be given to the Mazoon or Mukasir.

3. In addition to roti making, is there any real initiative to help bohris living in the suburbs of mumbai to bring them above poverty. Shz Idris Badruddin had started some business center at in mumbai. Any update on that

4. What is the reason for having warakatul tarkhis for Ejamaat.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:16 am

People's reaction on Facebook about Zambia hunting.
Attachments
IMG-20140616-WA0015.jpg

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:30 am

Msg from Kothar

Al vazarat si strict message aayo che ke koi bhi mumineen ya mumineen na group aqa moula tus shikar na photo na post kare shikar na photo dusmano apna faiyda waaste use kari raha che ane duniya ma galat msg mokli raha che ke dawoodi bohra na head masoom janwaar ne maare che pls koi bhi photo post na kare ane hoi teh bhi delete kari de

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 am

It is the end of the beginning for Muffadal Saab, now i guess he got the lesson of his atrocities towards Poor, Bezuban, innocent animals. This was a bad omen which Muffadal Saab got after hunting that poor young elephant which was enjoying with his/her herd few moments before getting shot.
Elephants have are social animals like us, just imagine if someone from your family gets shot just for fun and excitement of the hunter. how would you react?!
After this i hope he does not publicize those hunting photos ever, whether he goes for hunting trip or not

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:23 am

Abde Abde please do rise up, start functioning your brain, cant you all just see how your jaan and maal na malik is doing ayyashi with our hard earned money.

A money -- which you can use for your child better education
A money -- which you can use to fulfill your family dreams
A money -- which you can use for your vacation
A money -- which you can use to help needy

Ask question to your self whether you really think a HUNTER can be a HAQ na DAI?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:18 am

since you asked me by name, my answers in CAPS
rational_guy wrote:Zinger, true_bohra, james. max..

1. Shz Muffadal Saifuddin gave 103Cr to qarzan hasanat. Can you please ask someone in Badri mahal or saifee mahal (max since you live there) which bohra businesses or bohris have been helped with that amount. I PERSONLLY, DONT LIVE IN BADRI MAHAL SO I DONT KNOW. ALSO, I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS ANYONE WHO NEEDED THE MONEY, SO SORRY, CANT HELP YOU HERE

2. For 50 years Syedna Burhanuddin RA allowed mumineen to give salaam to the Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir. Last year that was changed. It was only collected for the Dai. Is this going to be the "new normal" going forward. In Shz Muffadal Saifuddin's Dawat is there any importance going to be given to the Mazoon or Mukasir. DONT KNOW. SUGGEST YOU ASK SOME MORE LEARNED PEOPLE.

3. In addition to roti making, is there any real initiative to help bohris living in the suburbs of mumbai to bring them above poverty. Shz Idris Badruddin had started some business center at in mumbai. Any update on that WHY JUST SUBURBS OF MUMBAI, THERE ARE MANY IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY TOO. THE EMPHASIS SHOULD BE ON EMPOWERING THEM ALL.

4. What is the reason for having warakatul tarkhis for Ejamaat. DONT KNOW. FIRST TIME I HEARD ABOUT THIS WAS HERE
PLEASE STOP ASKING ME FOR ANSWERS. I DONT HAVE ANY TO GIVE YOU

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Muffy Molla will travel to Madagascar Island next week.
Heard some rumors that a single Ziafat will cost about 150.000 € (yes, 150.000 €) :shock:
Can someone confirm this new?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:01 pm

with all due respect,I am sure Rooh of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) is haunting his sons and specially the one who has stole the right of the person who was suppose to be the next Dai in succession SKQ saheb.
I am getting strong rumors from Mumbai India that this hospital nass video was a complete setup done by his sons to prove their stance in the court. I heard people saying that is not Aqa Moula (RA) who is lying but its someone in disguise who is wearing a aesthetic mask.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Mufaddal has introduced his Namaz and has said it is equivalent to ten thousand prayers. Bohras should pray 10 namaz of Mufaddal and lock all Bohra masjids, which has sawab of one thousand Namaz also stop going to Haj and Umra, which have sawab of one lakh namaz.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 pm

This guy muffu is trying hard to act Imam Aga khan, just wait and watch how he abolishes everything step by step.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 pm

zinger wrote:since you asked me by name, my answers in CAPS
rational_guy wrote:Zinger, true_bohra, james. max..

1. Shz Muffadal Saifuddin gave 103Cr to qarzan hasanat. Can you please ask someone in Badri mahal or saifee mahal (max since you live there) which bohra businesses or bohris have been helped with that amount. I PERSONLLY, DONT LIVE IN BADRI MAHAL SO I DONT KNOW. ALSO, I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS ANYONE WHO NEEDED THE MONEY, SO SORRY, CANT HELP YOU HERE

2. For 50 years Syedna Burhanuddin RA allowed mumineen to give salaam to the Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir. Last year that was changed. It was only collected for the Dai. Is this going to be the "new normal" going forward. In Shz Muffadal Saifuddin's Dawat is there any importance going to be given to the Mazoon or Mukasir. DONT KNOW. SUGGEST YOU ASK SOME MORE LEARNED PEOPLE.

3. In addition to roti making, is there any real initiative to help bohris living in the suburbs of mumbai to bring them above poverty. Shz Idris Badruddin had started some business center at in mumbai. Any update on that WHY JUST SUBURBS OF MUMBAI, THERE ARE MANY IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY TOO. THE EMPHASIS SHOULD BE ON EMPOWERING THEM ALL.

4. What is the reason for having warakatul tarkhis for Ejamaat. DONT KNOW. FIRST TIME I HEARD ABOUT THIS WAS HERE
PLEASE STOP ASKING ME FOR ANSWERS. I DONT HAVE ANY TO GIVE YOU
Zinger
Aren't you curious about the answers for the questions above. They are fundamental to the workings of dawat. Or do you find it convenient not search for the answers or ask people. Bcoz this is a blatant use of power.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:27 pm

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 2/hd7m.jpg[/img][/quote]

Whats this? Guard of Honor being inspected??

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:32 pm

they are begging him, not to shoot them!

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:43 am

"Dawat zinda rehti he in abde's (bakro) ki wajeh se

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:03 am

Whats this? Guard of Honor being inspected??
Jamea Passouts.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:12 am

10 Aug 2012
Vajebat Araz by Farzando and as per Syedi Ali Qadar Mufaddal Moula (TUS) farman, receiving dry feed and pencil box
Majunga, Madagascar.

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:27 am

pencils are more useful than white handkerchiefs :idea:

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:31 pm

rational_guy wrote:Msg from Kothar

Al vazarat si strict message aayo che ke koi bhi mumineen ya mumineen na group aqa moula tus shikar na photo na post kare shikar na photo dusmano apna faiyda waaste use kari raha che ane duniya ma galat msg mokli raha che ke dawoodi bohra na head masoom janwaar ne maare che pls koi bhi photo post na kare ane hoi teh bhi delete kari de
And now kothar is trying to hide the atrocities by the vampire MS and co. Killing innocents animals for pleasure is one the numerous crimes perpetrated by MS and family. Not to mention the crimes committed against humans - violations of human rights commited by him and his group.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:51 pm

A Bohra friend who recently visited Raudat Tahera for ziarat said :-

After the succession issue erupted, Muffy has installed metal plates on Gallas of various Rozas like Raudat Tahera which explicitly states that the offerings put in the Gallas belong to him. Previously the offerings were deposited in the bank accounts of Dawat-e-Hadiyah but nowadays the entire cash is taken by Muffy and not accounted for as done in the past. This is due to the fear of dawat accounts being seized by the government authorities in case the ongoing succession court case is decided in favour of SKQ. Hence he is trying every trick in the business to corner all the community funds which needless to say is used for his and the over 2000 family members residing at Saifee Mahal to take care of their opulent and extravagant lifestyle.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:07 pm

watsup msg :

SHERULLAH :
Tayyabi Mohalla Sattad ma Ramzan ma Masjid maintenance na Rs.2,700/- lewa ma aavse, to Sabeel na paisa kaha vaprai che ? Mumenin 1 room kitchen ma rahe che ane pagaardar Amil 3700 sq ft na terrace flat ma rahe che ane e bhi apna kharche ? Iftari na lagbagh jaman sponsor hoi che ane funds bhi surplus hoi che pachi sukam Hoob maate itlu FORCE kare che ? Ye logo apna paisa thi maza kare che. To mumin ye logo ni rakam cut kari apni family ne aaram si raakho.

SABEEL:
Tayyabi Mohalla Sattad ma Sabeel ni rakam 3 times karwama aavi che !! Amil na ghar ma 2 A.C., office ma A.C., Tanzeem ni office ma A.C., Amil na ghare 2 khaadim kaam kare che ye saglo kharach apne uthawano ? A.C. ni su zaroorat che, 2 khadim ni su zaroorat che, saadgi si zindagi nahi guzari sakta ? To mumin je bhi rakam lakhawo, sochi ne lakhawjo.

IKRAM :
Tayyabi Mohalla Sattad na Mumenin si request che ke koi bhi Masjid iftetah ni ikram ni rakam aape nahi !! Je hundred logo ne iftetah na din qadambosi thai ye logo si rakam wasool karwama aave ane Masjid taamir ni balance rakam bhi hamna adaa na kare, pehla detail hisab maange. Amil no Dombivli and Vashi na 2 maathi ek ek flat seal thai gaya che. To request che ke paisa aapwa pehla be vaar vichaar kare.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:17 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Mufaddal has introduced his Namaz and has said it is equivalent to ten thousand prayers. Bohras should pray 10 namaz of Mufaddal and lock all Bohra masjids, which has sawab of one thousand Namaz also stop going to Haj and Umra, which have sawab of one lakh namaz.
:D MS needs psychiatrist's help, please recommend a good doctor. Seems he on the path of true reformation in the community.