Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true islam

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:16 am

SBM wrote:True Islam
Please be reminded that this part of the forum is for Dawoodi Bohra and not to talk about general terms. If you have problems with the rituals of Dawoodi Bohra please take it from here
Admin: Please restrict this person to Islam Only as you have done to Muslim First..humble request
SBM I am quoting from the quran, how is that going against bohri rituals?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:26 am

think_for_yourself wrote:I am a distant but interested observer to the playing out of @Unhappy's angst. I pity the jobs of James, Adam etc. With followers such as @Unhappy filling up the back rows and an elephant hunting intellectual such as Mufaddal Saifuddin at the podium, it is a losing battle! @Unhappy I am intrigued by your response to AbdulSaleh's survey. What is keeping the back rows with MS? Is it his eloquent, skillful oratory or the prowess of his intellect or the spiritual nature of his leisurely pursuits? Quite perplexed.
:D The threat of social boycott, I am afraid :cry:

tasneempati

SMS Ist Ramzan in Yemen

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:38 am

After 393 years SMS is in Yemen - as a Dai in holy month of Ramzan. In first year of his daiship he has plan to spent time in all three Jazeera's of Islam " Yemen, Sindh & Hind".

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 pm

>>Kabhi khud bhi Pasina Baha kar to dekho.
> > Mehnat se Roti kama kar to dekho.
> > Aasan hai Najwaa aur Salaam lena.
> > Kisi Muflis pe Paisa luta kar to dekho.
> > Taalim ka Kharcha kabhi Kiraye ka Matam.
> > Ghar chalta hai kaise kabhi aa kar to dekho.
> > Niyaaz, Salaam,kabhi Najwa, Ziyaafat.
> > Kabhi tum bhi ye Kharcha utha kar to dekho.
> > Biwi, Bachchon pe Gussa nikalne walon.
> > Do baatein apne Aamil ko suna kar to dekho.
> > Tabdili na aaye ye Mumkin nahi.
> > Bus tum Aastinein apni charha kar to dekho.
> >Dahej se zyada kharcha hai inka.
> > Tum Shaadi ka Mandap saja kar to dekho.
> > Jamaat ki Laagat chukaye bina.
> > Kisi Marhoom ki Mayyat utha kar to dekho.
> > Halaq se na utremge Sookhey Niwaaley.
> > Inhey Ghar me kisi din bula kar to dekho.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 am

SOME OF MY SERIOUS THOUGHTFUL QUESTIONS IF ANYONE OBLIGE TO ANSWER:

1. If Muffadal Saab had this recording of hospital Nass than why on day 2 or day 3 of SMB sahebs (RA) wafaat he uttered laanat of his own Uncle? instead he could have shown this video on that day and let the people judge about it!
2. If Muffadal Saab knew about detoriating condition of SMB (RA) saheb and was aware that SMB (RA) had only few days of life left, So what was he doing in Sri-lanka and had to fly as soon as he came to know about his death. WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAN SMB SAHEB (RA).?
3. If muffadal saab was so confident of his nass through that hospital nass and raudat tahera nass, THAN WHY IN THE HELL HE CAME UP WITH DIARY IN WHICH HE FORGOT DATES AND THAT NASS NAMA IN WHICH WITNESS WAS SOME YEMANI BHAI.

I think bohras are taken for a HOLY ride to Alibaugh.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:53 am

Brother, for this we have to wait till the court judgement.

I only pray to ALLAH that the hon'ble judge or witnesses are not influenced by any political or financial power.

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 am

I have an interesting comparison. muffu is to brainless abdes, just like how jesus is to christians. the abdes think that just by believing in muffu, they will be guaranteed eternal life in heaven. Maybe to make it seem more realistic we should crucify muffu on a cross :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:19 am

Judgment wud take high time as its in indan law

may be till then we wud have new candidate fighting from his brothers for dia post

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:SOME OF MY SERIOUS THOUGHTFUL QUESTIONS IF ANYONE OBLIGE TO ANSWER:

1. If Muffadal Saab had this recording of hospital Nass than why on day 2 or day 3 of SMB sahebs (RA) wafaat he uttered laanat of his own Uncle? instead he could have shown this video on that day and let the people judge about it!
2. If Muffadal Saab knew about detoriating condition of SMB (RA) saheb and was aware that SMB (RA) had only few days of life left, So what was he doing in Sri-lanka and had to fly as soon as he came to know about his death. WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAN SMB SAHEB (RA).?
3. If muffadal saab was so confident of his nass through that hospital nass and raudat tahera nass, THAN WHY IN THE HELL HE CAME UP WITH DIARY IN WHICH HE FORGOT DATES AND THAT NASS NAMA IN WHICH WITNESS WAS SOME YEMANI BHAI.

I think bohras are taken for a HOLY ride to Alibaugh.
1. Aqa Maula TUS did not utter laanat. Others did. If you have seen the video, you will know that this was never intended to be shown to the public, keeping in mind Maula RA state in the hospital bed, under medication, not even in Kurta saya. The very sight of this caused me immense grief, to see my Maula in such a state. It would never have been shown, but it was, because of the delicate circumstances in Dawaat today, where there are genuinely confused and misguided mumineen, who simply need to see to believe. It is meant for people whose Faith is shaking and wavering, and not grounded, to serve a purpose to make that faith solid. The video has proved, along with the Raudat Tahera Nass video, that Maula RA was fit as ever, despite his condition. He is not an ordinary human being, confined by normal physical ailments, and he has proved it beyond reasonable doubt. If you still don't see the truth, you are in denial, because you don't want to believe the truth. Nothing anyone says or proves will make a difference to you then.
2. Rubbish. Maula RA had just attended the Milad un Nabi raat in Mumbai at Raudat Tahera. He was not in ANY deteriorating condition, and no one could ever believe that Maula would be no more in a few days. No one knew Maula RA would be no more. People shudder at the very thought. Mumineen pray for Maula's long life, on the contrary. True Mumineen do not plot and scheme in secret, making a declaratory website in anticipation of Maula RAs last breath to assert one's false claim.

3. Maula TUS and most other mumineen were 100% convinced and did not need more convincing. This video was for misguided people like you, to get you back on the right path, towards sirat ul mustakeen. Towards your true Dai.

I have a feeling you know the truth, but are still clinging on to KQ for some reason, only you know what :/

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 pm

towards sirat ul mustakeen.
LOL...kissing feet and hands, worshipping a human who calls himself a Dai, practicing paganism which is a seems true bohra religion, is that sirat ul mustakeen.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Those trips to Germany were invitations to join Dawats ? He was out of it, way before London Hospital.
Last edited by seeker110 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

disillusioned

Unread post by disillusioned » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Invictius wrote: 2. Rubbish. Maula RA had just attended the Milad un Nabi raat in Mumbai at Raudat Tahera. He was not in ANY deteriorating condition, and no one could ever believe that Maula would be no more in a few days. No one knew Maula RA would be no more. People shudder at the very thought. Mumineen pray for Maula's long life, on the contrary. True Mumineen do not plot and scheme in secret, making a declaratory website in anticipation of Maula RAs last breath to assert one's false claim.
That cracked me up. I agree that "no one" would have known. But isn't SMS a "ghaib na jaannar"? He should have known not just the date but the exact moment of his father's passing. And before you say it, No, as per the asbaaqs I have attended, a dai does not just become "great" (Masum, all-knowing, blah) _after_ he becomes dai but he is "pre-ordained" to be dai and is born that way. Hence, the "importance" attached to the "Aali Qadr" honorific assigned to him at birth by his grand father.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:19 pm

disillusioned wrote:
Invictius wrote: 2. Rubbish. Maula RA had just attended the Milad un Nabi raat in Mumbai at Raudat Tahera. He was not in ANY deteriorating condition, and no one could ever believe that Maula would be no more in a few days. No one knew Maula RA would be no more. People shudder at the very thought. Mumineen pray for Maula's long life, on the contrary. True Mumineen do not plot and scheme in secret, making a declaratory website in anticipation of Maula RAs last breath to assert one's false claim.
That cracked me up. I agree that "no one" would have known. But isn't SMS a "ghaib na jaannar"? He should have known not just the date but the exact moment of his father's passing. And before you say it, No, as per the asbaaqs I have attended, a dai does not just become "great" (Masum, all-knowing, blah) _after_ he becomes dai but he is "pre-ordained" to be dai and is born that way. Hence, the "importance" attached to the "Aali Qadr" honorific assigned to him at birth by his grand father.
You clearly do not understand the difference between a Mansoos and Dai, so there is no point explaining further. Also, please quote Maula TUS saying that he is a "ghaib na jaannar". Thanks.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Rebel wrote:towards sirat ul mustakeen.
LOL...kissing feet and hands, worshipping a human who calls himself a Dai, practicing paganism which is a seems true bohra religion, is that sirat ul mustakeen.
Time will tell.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:45 pm

The only thing time will tell is how dumb and dumber and community members followed the pagan rituals of the Brahmin hindu converts who call themselves Dai of Imam Hussain. Time has shown that for the past two hundred years the illiterate and innocent community members have been fleeced for generations to make a financial empire for the kothar and co. So many blind followers of the community languish in so many hardships and yet the Dai is busy enjoying killing innocent animals, relishing a luxurious life, enjoying flying private jets. Wow what a a true Dai of Imam Hussain sitting on Imam's throne.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:55 am

murtazm

Unread post by murtazm » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:45 am

okay, not taking any side and consider me as neutral. I am one of those who see and believe, and the hospital video makes me believe who the true Da'i is.

I read a few comments about why maula did not know about Syedna's (RA) health as he is 'ghaib na jaannar'. To this I would say even SMB (RA) was not with STS (RA) during his last moments. But, still we believed in him always.

You can definitely pounce on my comment, but I would appreciate receiving constructive and logical replies rather than the demeaning ones which this forum is famous for.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Islam itself has many customs from pagan Arab communities
Rebel wrote:The only thing time will tell is how dumb and dumber and community members followed the pagan rituals of the Brahmin hindu converts who call themselves Dai of Imam Hussain. Time has shown that for the past two hundred years the illiterate and innocent community members have been fleeced for generations to make a financial empire for the kothar and co. So many blind followers of the community languish in so many hardships and yet the Dai is busy enjoying killing innocent animals, relishing a luxurious life, enjoying flying private jets. Wow what a a true Dai of Imam Hussain sitting on Imam's throne.

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:42 pm

True Mumineen do not plot and scheme in secret, making a declaratory website in anticipation of Maula RAs last breath to assert one's false claim.
But isn't SMS a "ghaib na jaannar"? He should have known not just the date but the exact moment of his father's passing.
Just made me think who of the two Dai is the true "Ghaib na Jaannar"
:roll:

think

muffi in dubai

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 am

any idea why muffaddal saheb is on a trip to the mosque on baghdaad street in dubai?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Invictius wrote:1. Aqa Maula TUS did not utter laanat. Others did.
Others... who? Shz Qaid Johar? other Shezadas? Qasre Aali? Aamil?
so Laanat in Azad Maidan were uttered without raza of Ali Qadr mola?
Non sense argument as usual from SMS fanboys.
Tell me Invictus Bhai, so people can understand your argument, can Yazid be responsible of the martyrdom of Imam Husain (as)? As far as I know, "others" killed Him, not Yazid himself.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:44 pm

If the followers utter lanat this is an indication that the leader has sanctioned it, the followers of MS gang are complete idiots, they have no mind of their own to think and differentiate between good and evil, the debauchery of the mind in this cult is limitless. What the followers practice is what is being preached by MS gang. If they utter lanats they being told to do so by their leaders. This is game the leaders and politicians play, they use people to achieve their objectives. MS uttered lanat and threatens the opposing group with the help of his zombie army.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Followers of a community are a reflection of their leader.
http://vimeo.com/95240110

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 pm

rational_guy wrote:Followers of a community are a reflection of their leader.
http://vimeo.com/95240110
Very true he himself is inciting hatred and creating an example for the followers to follow suit.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 am

Question is:
If MS and his followers can raise hand on the progeny of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) and not give them any whatsoever respect from which family they belong, then just imagine what these MS and Zaadas Zaadis think about abdes, this is a real eye opener event where you can see WHAT THE DAI THINKS ABOUT YOU!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:24 am

Dai and his extended family of bhaisahebs considers us animals, his mission is to abuse us and benefit from us, as simple as that.

Kaka Akela

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:34:37 +0530
Subject: Urgent
To: sj-jamaat@googlegroups.com
Salaam un Jameel
All mumeneen are kindly requested to refrain from contacting Muslim tyebjee. He has pledged his allegiance against Mufaddal Moula Tus. The point of contact for all jamaat related queries will now be
Sh Aliasgar taquee : Wali mulla
Sh Zoeb rangwala : Anjuman E Jamali joint Secretary.

Was Salaam
Abde Syedna Aali Qadar Tus
Ammar Mudreka BS, Aamil Saheb San Jose CA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like to know if this aamil Ammar Mudreka has refrained from contacting his own mother who has defected to KQ camp and married the ex-chief justice of India Mr. Ahmedi????

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 am

Oh I see, so this bhaisahebs mother has also defected, why isn't he writing about his own mom. Was muslim the person who defected to KQ camp a well known personality in jamaat that bhaisaheb is writing to make aware of this alienation from MS camp?

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:41 am

New wrote:Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:34:37 +0530
Subject: Urgent
To: sj-jamaat@googlegroups.com
Salaam un Jameel
All mumeneen are kindly requested to refrain from contacting Muslim tyebjee. He has pledged his allegiance against Mufaddal Moula Tus. The point of contact for all jamaat related queries will now be
Sh Aliasgar taquee : Wali mulla
Sh Zoeb rangwala : Anjuman E Jamali joint Secretary.

Was Salaam
Abde Syedna Aali Qadar Tus
Ammar Mudreka BS, Aamil Saheb San Jose CA

I know Muslim bhai personally, He had given selfless service to the San Jose jamaat for years. Just on mere suspicion, his name was removed from the bank account without his knowledge 3-4 months ago. These are our leaders who effectively control our jaan and maal, deen and duniya and finally jannat and jahhanam. Sun Nirrali Shaan Chhe.

Please, accept our sincere thanks, we are your friends for ever.

Fellas, go easy on this Ammar Mudreka who is now an orphan. After his father died, he was left penniless and jobless. His mother Nafisa, had long alienated her own family of origin (dhrangrawala or something similar sounding - member of the public) upon her own Marriage to qasre aali Mudreka bin AbdulTaiyaabbhaisaheb zakiuddin bin STS. his mother Nafisa became all haughty and arrogant with her own mother, who had to do salaam to her own daughter, and lay out the Sujni for her daughter to sit on in her own maternal home. So basically when Mudreka died, Nafisa had already alienated her parents and had nowhere to go to, while she was never fully accepted in qasreAali family, her not being of royal blood.

So now Ammar Mudreka got adopted as an adult by his grand uncles and aunts ( e.g., qasimBS Hakimuddin, aliasghar bs kalimuddin - his father in law,) and got a Job in high tech San jose, except in a non-tech field, as Amil of san Jose - all under the hands of his uncles and grand uncles - the veterans of Saifee mahal mafia. He came with no experience, and a lot of MISguidance given by his father in law Ali ASghar kalimuddin (who masterminded a plot to kill SKQ a decade ago) and QasimBS Hakimuddin.

So folks, this Ammar BS HAS A lot of growing up to do, and has potential to come to his senses. He is another perpetrator who knows not how much he has been manipulated. He has a right to secretly stay in touch with his mother who gave birth to him. Give him a break. He will know sooner or later how much he wants to sell his soul to the true munafekeens in the Dawat, namely QasimBS and aliasghar bs, or love and honor his own mother.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:15 am

with zoeb rangwala and his sidekick zulfiqar in san hose, I feel pity on this jamaat.