Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:50 pm

La'nat is actually meaningless if performed by the wrong kind of people. For example, la'nat was invoked upon Hazrat Ali for decades in some parts of the world. Do you think it affects him? Of course not. So, if foolish followers of two sects send la'nats on each other, it doesn't mean anything.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Has the Dai EVER said Laanat on Narendra Modi or Bal Thackerey for their roles in massacre of Muslims during communal riots ? In fact they felicitate them and "gale lagav" the ones who are actually worthy of laanats. Showering laanats by hypocrites is immaterial as it is like spitting on the sun where the spit falls on their face.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:21 am

SBM wrote:
No. Khuzaima was removed from the Rutba of Mazoon.
Adam
Can you provide us with the date when he was removed from the Rutba as I understand laanaat had started just before he was removed. Now do not play around that SMS did not utter the laanats but his followers did and SMS has no control on them
i second what you say.

Lanat started the day fatemidawat.com site started i.e. 18th jan 2014.

till then, ex-Mazun Maula was a rutba na saab. He was removed from the rutba 4 or maybe 5 days later if im not mistaken. not immediately. i could be wrong though, i dont remember now

And yes, Mufaddal Maula had enough clout on Dawoodi Bohras then to ask them so stop this lanat baazi nonsense

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:36 pm

@Jockey
oh really!! how fascinating can you show proof about how it is in the quran??

Please read the link I sent earlier. it's mentioned almost 20+ times.

Can you provide us with the date when he was removed from the Rutba as I understand laanaat had started just before he was removed.

@ Zinger Bhai
i second what you say.
Lanat started the day fatemidawat.com site started i.e. 18th jan 2014.
till then, ex-Mazun Maula was a rutba na saab. He was removed from the rutba 4 or maybe 5 days later if im not mistaken. not immediately. i could be wrong though, i dont remember now
And yes, Mufaddal Maula had enough clout on Dawoodi Bohras then to ask them so stop this lanat baazi nonsense

1. Fatemi Dawat site went "public" on the 18th of January.
2. It's common sense. The moment a person breaks their Misaq let alone becomes a Munafiq and Imposter Dawedaar, he is automatically stripped of the Rutba of Iman (ie being a Mumin), let alone remaining in ANY rutba prior to that. Especially after someone has made their Nifaaq intentionally or unintentionally public, it just makes it more obvious (in this case, it was intentionally and very, very clear).
3. The Quran, and Fatemi texts very clearly say that La'nat and Baraat is at the core of Fatemi Islamic beliefs. Especially if someones attacks the Imam or Dai. If someone is doing Zulm on Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, insulting his Rutba and his maqaam, at the same time insulting his Mansoos and doing "tohmat", all these are reason enough to recite La'nat. Initially Baraa't is obligatory. If one does not, then he isn't a good Mumin / Muslim.

I posted a link on La'nat earlier. Please refer to that as well.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Adam
You still did not reply when the Rutba was stripped?
Secondly if the Hindu Judge rules in favor of SKQ, what will be your position?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:55 pm

adam, no need to get hyper dude. just chill man. read this link:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10279

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Breaking News: My wife has been asked to divert the use of her Velan away from making rotis. She has been asked to use it to "keep me in check." Of course the Chicago Jamaat have no idea who I am so this was issued as a general "instruction" to all the women of the community. "Make sure your husbands do not stray..." now has a completely new meaning for Chicago women. I love to make the assholes squirm. The unfortunate thing is that there is someone in this jamaat whose entire family is on the other side... He is probably the prime suspect.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:14 pm

@SBM
Adam

Yes I did. The Rutba was striped the instant his Nifaq began. And to the Mumineen he became a Munafiq the moment he said it publicly.
On the 18th of January, KQ informed the world that he was a claimant impostor
On receiving this news, al Vazarat sent a worldwide Misaal Shareef informing that if new Misaaqs were to be taken, or on Ruqu Chitti's only the Dai and Mukasir names should be mentioned.

Even If the Hindu Judge rules in favour of KQ, then all those who truly followed Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Syedna Mufaddals - position would remain the same.

Let's not forget, it's KQ who wanted to go to court, and he wanted a Hindu Judge.

@Jockey
I do not know what link you are talking about. I want you to show me proof from the quran

I was referring to think link. It discusses the concept of La'nat according to the Quran.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/10 ... ation.html

If you can read and understand Arabic. The above Ayats from the Quran
http://www.mezan.net/radalshobohat/1-16.htm

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 am

Adam wrote:Yes I did. The Rutba was striped the instant his Nifaq began. And to the Mumineen he became a Munafiq the moment he said it publicly.
On receiving this news, al Vazarat sent a worldwide Misaal Shareef informing that if new Misaaqs were to be taken, or on Ruqu Chitti's only the Dai and Mukasir names should be mentioned.
Scenario One: So here is a mazoon who - immediately after the wafaat of the Dai - is saying that nass was done on him.
Scenario Two: Suppose the same mazoon said who the next Dai is - on whom the nass was done - which has what has happened quite a few times in history. When one has a question regarding nass, and the Dai has just passed away, immediately following this, the highest authority in Dawat is the mazoon. So an intelligent person would go and ask the mazoon.
Instead what has happened is that without any consultation with the mazoon, a bunch of Shehzadas, a Shehzadi and her doctor husband decided to create a tamasha in London and then in Rozat Tahera immediately following Burhanuddin Mola's RA stroke. All of a sudden, in the Rozat Tahera episode, Burhanuddin Mola's mukasir decides to stand up and take mufaddal bs near Mola RA. Well now we know that mukasir already knew that there is no communication with Mola RA and in order for him to remain intact, he must show his importance. And his prize is becoming mazoon.
While all this time, the mazoon is not even there and has not been consulted with, like he should have per any intelligent person's logic.
What is very important to remember here is that the mazoon's rutba is that of mazoon mutlaq - which does not mean that he is masoom - like the mufaddalis keep repeating - it simply means that he has full raza from Burhanuddin Mola RA. At the same time, the mukasir is not mutlaq - meaning he does not have full raza - he has to ask for raza. Now, since Burhanuddin Mola RA is not in a state where he can communicate - which is quite obvious after viewing these videos many times - then the mukasir should have gone and asked the mazoon what to do, since the mazoon has full raza! Instead, the mukasir claims that the mazoon is wrong! Wait a minute: if mazoon is higher than mukasir, then claiming that your superior is wrong is wrong in and of itself! Yes, this is not democracy, this is theocracy! You cannot do that! Hello?!
Knowing these facts, intelligent people would first consider that when nobody had involved the mazoon, and the mazoon had not said anything, there must be something truly wrong here! And there was. Because the mazoon himself is the mansoos, and he was told by Burhanuddin Mola not to publicize this fact until his wafaat.
Now think - blasphemy of blasphemies - to say laanat on Burhanuddin Mola's RA mazoon - because the milli-second that Burhanuddin Mola RA was no longer in this world, his mazoon had become Dai. And the mufaddalis are saying laanat on the Dai.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:50 am

Adam wrote:@SBM
Adam

Yes I did. The Rutba was striped the instant his Nifaq began. And to the Mumineen he became a Munafiq the moment he said it publicly.

Even If the Hindu Judge rules in favour of KQ, then all those who truly followed Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Syedna Mufaddals - position would remain the same.

Let's not forget, it's KQ who wanted to go to court, and he wanted a Hindu Judge.

@Jockey
I do not know what link you are talking about. I want you to show me proof from the quran

I was referring to think link. It discusses the concept of La'nat according to the Quran.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/10 ... ation.html

If you can read and understand Arabic. The above Ayats from the Quran
http://www.mezan.net/radalshobohat/1-16.htm

bhai Adam,

Yes, it is KQ who went to the court, that is correct. Here is why I think that is reasonable:

He asked for a debate first. His first offer for a discussion was rebuffed. And SMS side started curses (lannat), bad langauge, intimidation, and then even violence (such as on Husain bhai saheb and all when they visited Raudatut Tahera). Given that, KQ's response of going to the court of law appears to me as the civilized answer. What should he do? Respond in kind? With counter curses, etc.? Hence going to court appeared to be the response of an educated and a civil person.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:46 pm

@haqniwaat
Finally, you're coming with some answers. Even though they are all twisted and illogical.
Let's continue.

Scenario Two: Suppose the same mazoon said who the next Dai is - on whom the nass was done - which has what has happened quite a few times in history. When one has a question regarding nass, and the Dai has just passed away, immediately following this, the highest authority in Dawat is the mazoon. So an intelligent person would go and ask the mazoon.

WRONG.
- It is the Dai's responsibility to announce his Mansoos. NOT the Mazoon's.
- Give me ONE example where a Dai passed away without informing anyone, and the Mazoon decided/announced who the next Dai is. Give me ONE example. (You wont be able to, because it has NEVER happened).

Instead what has happened is that without any consultation with the mazoon, a bunch of Shehzadas, a Shehzadi and her doctor husband decided to create a tamasha in London and then in Rozat Tahera immediately following Burhanuddin Mola's RA stroke. All of a sudden, in the Rozat Tahera episode, Burhanuddin Mola's mukasir decides to stand up and take mufaddal bs near Mola RA. Well now we know that mukasir already knew that there is no communication with Mola RA and in order for him to remain intact, he must show his importance. And his prize is becoming mazoon.
While all this time, the mazoon is not even there and has not been consulted with, like he should have per any intelligent person's logic.

- The period you are referring to is actually WHEN THE DAI WAS ALIVE AND SPEAKING AND TALKING AND WALKING (Hospital video, Raudat Tahera video). Why would anyone need to "consult" ANYONE other than the Dai? The Dai informed us, and we listened. So simple!
- After the stroke in London on 4th Rajab, it was almost planned a week in advance that Syedna RA would be flying to Mumbai as per his wish, to be there on Syedna Taher Saifuddin's Urus. It was a fervent wish by Syedna RA in his Risala on 1385H, that he NEVER miss an Urus in Mumbai. It was known to everyone that Syedna would be in Mumbai, and many people travelled to Mumbai for this reason, simply because it was the first public appearance after the stroke.
Why wasn't KQ there?
Why did he run away? (Just like he did at the Janaza)
Didn't he want to meet his Dai after his stroke? At least inquire about his health?
If KQ was so worried about being "consulted" why wasn't he there?

About the Raudat Tahera Nass:
since Burhanuddin Mola RA is not in a state where he can communicate - which is quite obvious after viewing these videos many times -

Have you even seen the Raudat Tahera video & the Hospital video?
Please view this link and it will be clear that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin was totally aware of what was happening. There wasn't any "tamasha".
Reason #5 Analysis of Nass Video on Khuzaima Qutbuddin’s Website
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... s-website/

What is very important to remember here is that the mazoon's rutba is that of mazoon mutlaq - which does not mean that he is masoom - like the mufaddalis keep repeating - it simply means that he has full raza from Burhanuddin Mola RA.

- Thank you for accepting that the Mazoon is NOT necessarily Masoom. Please tell KQ that, it will be news to him.
- Please quote my ONE example from a Dawat text the Mazoon Mutlaq doesn't need to take Raza for anything.
If that is the case, why did he take raza in the Majlis's to sit down?

According to you If the Mazoon doesn't need Raza from the Dai for anything.
1. Why do we need the Dai in the first place?
2. If the Mazoon can decide who the Mansoos is : What happens if the Dai appoints 1 Mansoos and the Mazoon appoints another? Since both are "Mutlaq" and don't need raza to consultate each other (as per your views), whom should we follow?

Because the mazoon himself is the mansoos, and he was told by Burhanuddin Mola not to publicize this fact until his wafaat.

Hmmm.
Then why did KQ tell his sons and daughters about this Nass?
Husain & Abdeali have both explicitly said so.

@dal-chaval-palidu
He asked for a debate first. His first offer for a discussion was rebuffed. And SMS side started curses (lannat), bad langauge, intimidation, and then even violence (such as on Husain bhai saheb and all when they visited Raudatut Tahera). Given that, KQ's response of going to the court of law appears to me as the civilized answer.

Just because any Jhonny calls you for a debate doesn't mean you need to address them.
A few Mumineen have already debated KQ and his chidlren on Websites and Forums such as this. And KQ's side can't give one simple answer to them.
Let him first get past an "ant", then think about going further.
He gets knocked down at the first chance.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Thank you for accepting that the Mazoon is NOT necessarily Masoom. Please tell KQ that, it will be news to him.
Well, KQ is no longer Mazoon. He is the Dai. Hence he has automatically become infallible.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:01 pm

anajmi wrote:
Thank you for accepting that the Mazoon is NOT necessarily Masoom. Please tell KQ that, it will be news to him.
Well, KQ is no longer Mazoon. He is the Dai. Hence he has automatically become infallible.
Indeed you are correct! Even a "wahabi" got it. Mazoon was kal masoom because he was mansoos at that time. He had already attained that maqam. On the other hand, we see MS bumbling and stumbling his entire life and particularly in the first 3 years after Moula's stroke.... Listen to the waazs posted on the nass audio/video thread... I would not let MS do zharu in my house, never mind take me to jannat!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:36 pm

I hear people saying that SKQ saheb use to take a lot of time during ziyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (TUS), i believe he knew that this musibat from this detractors would come soon. So he use to take long knowing that one day he will be restricted from his fathers and brothers mausoleum. This viewpoint really makes me emotional and makes me believe that indeed he knew about the future to come.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Adam wrote:WRONG.
- It is the Dai's responsibility to announce his Mansoos. NOT the Mazoon's.
- Give me ONE example where a Dai passed away without informing anyone, and the Mazoon decided/announced who the next Dai is. Give me ONE example. (You wont be able to, because it has NEVER happened).
Give me one example where Shehzadas decided who the next Dai is, bypassing the mazoon, and then doing laanats on him. I never said the Dai passed away without informing anyone - he informed the mazoon that the mazoon is mansoos.
- The period you are referring to is actually WHEN THE DAI WAS ALIVE AND SPEAKING AND TALKING AND WALKING (Hospital video, Raudat Tahera video). Why would anyone need to "consult" ANYONE other than the Dai? The Dai informed us, and we listened. So simple!
He was not well enough to be consulted. Don't beat around the bush. I did qadambosi and he did not recognize me, and he always did before.
- After the stroke in London on 4th Rajab, it was almost planned a week in advance that Syedna RA would be flying to Mumbai as per his wish, to be there on Syedna Taher Saifuddin's Urus. It was a fervent wish by Syedna RA in his Risala on 1385H, that he NEVER miss an Urus in Mumbai. It was known to everyone that Syedna would be in Mumbai, and many people travelled to Mumbai for this reason, simply because it was the first public appearance after the stroke.
Why wasn't KQ there?
You don't have the right to question the mazoon why he wasn't there. He is much, much higher than you.
Why did he run away? (Just like he did at the Janaza)
Didn't he want to meet his Dai after his stroke? At least inquire about his health?
If KQ was so worried about being "consulted" why wasn't he there?
He was there, immediately after wafaat. He was already the Dai then - questioning his actions is making you worthy of laanat.
Have you even seen the Raudat Tahera video & the Hospital video?
Please view this link and it will be clear that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin was totally aware of what was happening. There wasn't any "tamasha".
I've seen it many times. You have nothing for your defense.
- Please quote my ONE example from a Dawat text the Mazoon Mutlaq doesn't need to take Raza for anything.
If that is the case, why did he take raza in the Majlis's to sit down?
It's not my fault your gurus haven't taught you the meaning of "mutlaq". Raza for majlis - don't be stupid! I'm not even going to answer that!
According to you If the Mazoon doesn't need Raza from the Dai for anything.
1. Why do we need the Dai in the first place?
2. If the Mazoon can decide who the Mansoos is : What happens if the Dai appoints 1 Mansoos and the Mazoon appoints another? Since both are "Mutlaq" and don't need raza to consultate each other (as per your views), whom should we follow?
Your problem is that you do not believe in mazoon mutlaq, so your brain cannot register anything that I am saying! Your qasim bs and DBMS have messed up your mind so much that you are not listening to anything that I am saying!
Why was all of Saifee Mahal saying that mufaddal bs is the next Dai when the London "nass" had not even happened?! Why were they calling him "Mola" when he had no rutba?! Why was Johra Sharaf being called Busaheba every time Burhanuddin Mola RA became ill?
Last edited by haqniwaat on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Adam after reading your post i presume you as a handicapped blind person!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Allah says in the Quran that they plan and he plans and he is the best of planners. With one stroke, Allah made the Dai of the bohras a cursed entity through the bohras themselves. Half the bohras curse one Dai and the other half curses the other one. Brilliant!!

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:54 am

Modi modi ki aawaz aati rahee,
Imam Husain ki majliso mai,
modi ka gungaan hota gayaa,
Masjido se modi modi ki aawaz aati rahee.
Attachments
IMG-20141109-WA0014.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:37 am

^
Except The DESH sydenda is talking about his own EMPIRE....

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:15 am

@Haqniwaat
Give me one example where Shehzadas decided who the next Dai is, bypassing the mazoon,

1. Shehzadas didn't decide who the next Dai is. The Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin did.
2. No one bypassed the Mazoon. He posted it on his site. He was fully aware when he heard it in Saifee Masjid. He deliberately stayed away. "Mountain can't come to him", my friend.

and then doing laanats on him.

La'nats on Munafiqs have been done ALL the time.
The list is too long. Starting from Iblis ending at KQ today.

I never said the Dai passed away without informing anyone - he informed the mazoon that the mazoon is mansoos.

Oh you didn't?
Then what does this mean?
Scenario Two: Suppose the same mazoon said who the next Dai is - on whom the nass was done - which has what has happened quite a few times in history.

PLEASE GIVE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF THE ABOVE FROM HISTORY, since it has happened "quite a few times".
Just one.

He was not well enough to be consulted. Don't beat around the bush. I did qadambosi and he did not recognize me, and he always did before.

Maybe because he figured out you were on the dark side?
Stop making assumptions.

You don't have the right to question the mazoon why he wasn't there. He is much, much higher than you.

Haha! Playing the rank card me now!?
SO why are you questing Syedna Mufaddal's actions? He was definitely in a higher tarteeb than you. (whoever you are). Unless you "haqnidawat" is actually KQ himself. That would be pretty funny.

He was there, immediately after wafaat. He was already the Dai then - questioning his actions is making you worthy of laanat.

Go ahead. Pray it on me.
He ran away.
I already know why he ran away. I don't need to question why.

It's not my fault your gurus haven't taught you the meaning of "mutlaq". Raza for majlis - don't be stupid! I'm not even going to answer that!

Please do.
Why did KQ take raza before sitting?
I really don't know the meaning of "Mutlaq" as per you guys.
Because according to some Masaail Fiqhiyah (fiqeh questions) some MAFSOOH (Mulla's) are given "Mutlaq raza".
Does that mean they are equal to the Dai / Mazoon Mutlaq / and can decide who the next Mansoos is?

I'll repeat my earlier question.
Please don't dodge it.
If KQ was to declare his position after Syedna's wafaat:

@CRATER LAKE
Indeed you are correct! Even a "wahabi" got it. Mazoon was kal masoom because he was mansoos at that time. He had already attained that maqam.

Haqniwaat already agreed to that.
Mazoon = Not Ma'soom
Mazoon + Mansoos = Ma'soom
Mansoos = Ma'soom

I simply said to inform KQ.
According to him every Mazoon Mutlaq is Ma'soom and has never sinned.
(He forgot Ali bin Ibrahim and himself btw).

Unread postby Akhtiar Wahid on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:56 pm
Adam after reading your post i presume you as a handicapped blind person!

Better to be blind and handicapped, than a Munafiq.

@anajmi
and the other half curses the other one. Brilliant!!

Don't mean to be a stickler for numbers, but you should say, 99% vs 1%. Half is a tad bit exaggeration.

Allah says in the Quran that they plan and he plans and he is the best of planners. With one stroke, Allah made the Dai of the bohras a cursed entity through the bohras themselves. Half the bohras curse one Dai and the other half curses the other one. Brilliant!!

After the death of Rasulullah, two parties prayed La'nat on one another.
According to your Wahabi logic, does that mean Rasulullah was flawed?

Shoo you rabid Salafi /Wahabi.
Speak when spoken to. (which is never).

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:32 am

Received:
Lahnat on this Maloon servant Aamil. May he be eaten by dogs and so be his boss.
Attachments
Amil_saheb_mumbai_jamaat.m4a
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 1831 times

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:05 am

thesource wrote:Received:
Lahnat on this Maloon servant Aamil. May he be eaten by dogs and so be his boss.
All I can say is Alhamdolillah! So glad I am done with this kind of dadagiri and people like him!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:36 am

Don't mean to be a stickler for numbers, but you should say, 99% vs 1%. Half is a tad bit exaggeration.
After the prophet (saw)
Abu Bakr was in majority but Ali was right.
Yazeed was in majority but Hussain was right.
Sunnis are in majority but shias are right.
Hence, since
SMS is in majority, SKQ is right.

Of course the above is according to BBL (Brilliant Bohra Logic).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:38 am

thesource wrote:Received:
I wonder how Adam will justify this too, DID THE AAMILS DURING THE TIME OF SMB ALSO TREATED PEOPLE LIKE THIS TOO?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:14 am

Mufaddal bs forced her granddaughter - who is now safe in USA - to give misaaq to him. Yes, forced, with dhamki. That in itself shows his character. Now, he is trying to get these children back by offering them all sorts of material goodies. And he's blatantly lying to them about Syedna Qutbuddin.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:23 am

"Revealing another’s sin is itself a grave sin. Just as it is imperative that mumineen shun what God has prohibited, muharramaat, it is also imperative that they should conceal the slips of others. Amir-ul-mumineen praised the person who censures himself, not others (al-munsifo min nafsihi). Indeed, Khuda Ta’ala is merciful and forgiving, our Imam-uz-zamaan is the heir of Rasulullah, mercy for all the worlds, rehmatun li-l-aalameen, and of Amir-ul-mumineen, and our Dai sits on the Imam’s throne of mercy, rehmat-ni-gaadi. Amir-ul-mumineen also said, “If I saw a mumin in an act of indecency I would throw my own robe upon him to hide his shame” (law ra’aytu l-mumina ala fahishatin la-satartuhu bi-sawbi haza). The Mufaddali drive to humiliate mumineen and expose their human errors is wrong and against the command of Maula Ali." - http://www.fatemidawat.com/philosophy/p ... ality.html

And this is exactly what mufaddal bs does and did for decades. Not only was he revealing supposed sins, but he was revealing these of the mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola RA - the mazoon who was much higher in rank than mufaddal bs. And worst of all, he was fabricating and misinterpreting whilst providing his "revelations". Now we know why - because mufaddal bs wanted to become Da'i.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:28 am

I don't know but my hatred and anger keeps on increasing day by day on this Muffadal Saifuddin i am so trapped in this social and economical blunder, i do business with muffadalis, i have friends who are muffadalis, i have my family who is muffadali and i am the only one who is dawoodi!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:53 am

Except business everything is same for me as well.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Frustrate Bhai and Akhtiar Bhai,
I completely sympathize with you. You may want to gradually try to expose your family to something other than Mufaddalism. :-)

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Someone asked me a question about what happened in Africa with mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola RA. Here is what the mufaddali website says:
Those who are familiar with the history of Africa will note that the 1970s and early 1980s saw a period of cleansing for the community, which lead to a clear division between those who believed and those who didn’t. Khuzaima intended to take their misaq. However, Sh Hussain bhai Hebatullah raised the point that the correct procedure – as outlined in the instructions received from Vazarat – for re-accepting such individuals into Dawat, required that these names be submitted to Huzurala RA first and only once they had been approved, could their misaq be taken.

So my question to logical people out there: who is Mr. Hebatullah to be questioning the actions of the mazoon?! What horrible thing was the mazoon doing - taking misaaq of those who were thrown out?! Please. First of all, neither Mr. Hebatullah nor the shehzadas have the right to question the mazoon because he is far above them in rank. Second, as I've explained so many times before - the very reason why the mufaddalis began zahir batin (to downplay the importance of the mazoon and deny that he is mazoon mutlaq) - mazoon does not need to ask raza because he already has full raza!

Then, the mufaddali website goes on to say:
Sh Hussain bhai managed to leave for Surat. It was there that he met with Shahzada Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin and divulged the points of the conversation. He redirected him to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin who reported the case to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. As per the Ilhaam of Imam ul Zaman, Moula decided to not reveal anything.

Here again, we see that Yusuf bs Najmuddin is judging the mazoon, and guess whom he asks to "report it" to Moula!
So this should help put together the pieces of the puzzle - how mufaddal bs came to power - with the help of his father-in-law, Yusuf bs, and the rest of his inlaws and qaid bs!