Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
shabbir4u

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by shabbir4u » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Hamd wrote:haqniwaat kaha gayo beta, koi jawab too aapi jaa?
He is in Thane recently waiting for his Aqa (Daweedar) to answer that question Onces he will recd the answer he will be barking in this forums.So just wait and chill. :D

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:40 pm

@haqniwaat
1 more:
Sh Hussain bhai managed to leave for Surat. It was there that he met with Shahzada Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin and divulged the points of the conversation. He redirected him to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin who reported the case to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. As per the Ilhaam of Imam ul Zaman, Moula decided to not reveal anything.

Here again, we see that Yusuf bs Najmuddin is judging the mazoon, and guess whom he asks to "report it" to Moula!
So this should help put together the pieces of the puzzle - how mufaddal bs came to power - with the help of his father-in-law, Yusuf bs, and the rest of his inlaws and qaid bs!

The Misaq instructs us to convey any such news to the "Imam ane Imam na Dai" - or someone who can convey it to "Imam ane Imam na Dai".
That's exactly what Sh Husein, Shz Yusuf BS, and Syedna Mufaddal TUS did.

No where does it say that "you must report it to the Mazoon" / or anyone else.

In this case, if KQ was doing something against Dawat doctrines, it is everyone's responsibility (According to their Misaq) to report it to the Dai.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:21 pm

adam,

why are you simply wasting your time here submitting tons and reams of proofs? this forum is not the mumbai high court. the sensible, extremely shrewd and logical, legal brain that you are, go immediately to said high court, file an affidavit as a non-partisan witness and submit all your proofs alongwith your eyewitness accounts of the nassbandi, with your own character certificates, educational and professional background etc, so that the hon. judge can verify that you are witness of good standing and integrity, of sound mind and veracity.

shouting yourself hoarse and trying to fight with devlish shadows casts doubts on the veracity of your arguments. engaing in lengthy debates and occupying tons of cyber space here is futile and an ignoble exercise.

adam, mere laal, a stone thrown at the right place at the right time will do the job of an ICBM, utilising your valuable time and efforts on this inconsequential forum which no one comes to (in your own words) is nonsensical and reflects very poorly on your judgement.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Adam
It's been a week now.
Haqniwaat has been posting pics but not answering a single question.
Exactly--he is learning from you the MASTER who also disappears when get confronted with real questions

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Adam wrote: It's been a week now.
Haqniwaat has been posting pics but not answering a single question.
Just to refresh his memory:
Please answer the following THREE questions:
1) - The period you are referring to is actually WHEN THE DAI WAS ALIVE AND SPEAKING AND TALKING AND WALKING (Hospital video, Raudat Tahera video). Why would anyone need to "consult" ANYONE other than the Dai? The Dai informed us, and we listened. So simple!
- After the stroke in London on 4th Rajab, it was almost planned a week in advance that Syedna RA would be flying to Mumbai as per his wish, to be there on Syedna Taher Saifuddin's Urus. It was a fervent wish by Syedna RA in his Risala on 1385H, that he NEVER miss an Urus in Mumbai. It was known to everyone that Syedna would be in Mumbai, and many people travelled to Mumbai for this reason, simply because it was the first public appearance after the stroke.
Why wasn't KQ there?
Why did he run away? (Just like he did at the Janaza)
Didn't he want to meet his Dai after his stroke? At least inquire about his health?
If KQ was so worried about being "consulted" why wasn't he there?
We are not stupid - we all know that Burhanuddin Mola RA was not consultable. In fact, immediately after the stroke, the first thing your arrogant shehzadas should have done is call mazoon - because when the Dai is not consultable, the mazoon is there to be consulted.
Yes, we know how everything is always planned and we know about the wishes of Burhanuddin Mola RA. And we know the planner - Mr. Mufaddal.
Syedna Qutbuddin's whereabouts - once again - is none of your business and you do not have the right to question - he was mazoon. You keep repeating yourself.
And he was not worried about being consulted. It was the shehzadas' responsibility to consult him. And we all know that whenever Syedna Qutbuddin tried to contact Syedna Burhanuddin RA, he was turned away many times for all sorts of reasons. Getting into the little details of those reasons is very private to Burhanuddin Mola RA, and I - unlike the shehzadas who broadcast his hospital video around the globe - am not going to divulge this private information in public.
2)Then why did KQ tell his sons and daughters about this Nass?
Husain & Abdeali have both explicitly said so.
They are not masoom. They are just shehzadas like your shehzadas. I listen to what Syedna Qutbuddin said and he has held the Quran twice and said it. Case closed. We are not forcing you to believe him so why do you insist on forcing us to believe you? Stop this gundagiri.
3) GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE for your following statement:
Scenario Two: Suppose the same mazoon said who the next Dai is - on whom the nass was done - which has what has happened quite a few times in history. When one has a question regarding nass, and the Dai has just passed away, immediately following this, the highest authority in Dawat is the mazoon. So an intelligent person would go and ask the mazoon.
So you mean to say that mazoon has never said who the next Dai is?! Most of the time, the mazoon himself has become Dai, or even the mukasir. But what difference does it make to you - no matter how many examples I give you, you still will not believe! You and your kind are like those who disbelieved Rasulullah SAW when he showed the miracle of the moon. Now you will quote me on the miracle of the moon. You're a waste of time, Adam. Go worship your idol muffy. And I said suppose - I'm trying to make you think! Marble-head.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:23 am

Syedna Jalal was mazoon. Nass had not even reached from Yemen. He said Imam in manaam told him that he is Dai. He told hudud. They all did sajda. Notice how the hudud immediately did sajda, not spew laanat like mufaddal and his brothers!
Syedna Husain said he was told of him being mansoos in private.
Syedi Hebatullah, mazoon of Syedna Badruddin, said that Syedna Najmuddin 47th Dai was mansoos. At that time Syedna Najmuddin was mukasir.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:37 am

haqniwaat wrote:Syedna Jalal was mazoon. Nass had not even reached from Yemen. He said Imam in manaam told him that he is Dai. He told hudud. They all did sajda. Notice how the hudud immediately did sajda, not spew laanat like mufaddal and his brothers!
Syedna Husain said he was told of him being mansoos in private.
Syedi Hebatullah, mazoon of Syedna Badruddin, said that Syedna Najmuddin 47th Dai was mansoos. At that time Syedna Najmuddin was mukasir.

Haqniwaat Got Good sabak from his Jadugar. :D

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:31 pm

And Shabbir4u got good sabak from his Baazigar!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:38 pm

alam wrote:
Hamd wrote: some times munajat are written in well advance some times few years back but they are just published when it is required.
Hamd Bhai speaks the truth here. Like a true insider.
Munaajaat are written for the time period and for that Shehrullah, not in advance from few years ago. We all know what's been going on and who's been writing what in the name of Burhanuddin Mola RA.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello haqniwat,

Why are you on this forum? Why do you keep spreading KQ wah wah here and justifying? Agreed you are his follower and love him onto death, but what are you trying to achieve with the reformists? For sure you will fail to convince the followers of SMS, so why all the noise ?

I am glad to know that you are convinced about your faith. I am also pity your angst at seeing the numbers of followers that SMS has and the love they express for him.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Universaldad wrote:I am also pity your angst at seeing the numbers of followers that SMS has and the love they express for him.
In fact, the number of followers that Ganpati has is much greater than SMS.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:02 pm

I am also pity your angst at seeing the numbers of followers that SMS has and the love they express for him.
This is the problem with the bohras. Talk to them about the number of Sunnis and they will claim that the numbers do not matter. Haq matters. Then talk to them about SKQ and they will start talking about numbers. And the main thing is that they do not even get the irony of it. Such are the brain dead abdes!!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:03 am

haqniwaat wrote:
Universaldad wrote:I am also pity your angst at seeing the numbers of followers that SMS has and the love they express for him.
Haqniwaat, ok sorry to see you being affected by the number of followers of Ganpati and the Sunni/ Wahabi followers too. May KQ give you sabr.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:50 am

Universaldad dude, why are you bossing around on this forum, do you have RAZA from your master to visit this forum and praise him on this forum,
go dude do your ghanu jeevo at some majlis in bohra masjid nearby and spew some laanat with your master.
your laanat party will not work here!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:31 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Universaldad dude, why are you bossing around on this forum, do you have RAZA from your master to visit this forum and praise him on this forum,
go dude do your ghanu jeevo at some majlis in bohra masjid nearby and spew some laanat with your master.
your laanat party will not work here!
Dude Akhtiar, did I step on your raw nerve. I have not cursed anyone here neither have I praised anyone as yet. Just asked a few questions to understand the confused stand and dilemma of some of the people here.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:32 am

Seems like Unversalad is another reincarnation of Hamd/Labbayak, They really re-generate its like a cat has 99 lives....

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:40 am

SBM wrote:Seems like Unversalad is another reincarnation of Hamd/Labbayak, They really re-generate its like a cat has 99 lives....
Hello SBM, did it come to your mind that there are far more Dawoodi Bohras than there are reformists and Khozemites?
I honestly do not know the persons Hamd and labbayak.

have a good day.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 am

Universaldad wrote:
SBM wrote:Seems like Unversalad is another reincarnation of Hamd/Labbayak, They really re-generate its like a cat has 99 lives....
Hello SBM, did it come to your mind that there are far more Dawoodi Bohras than there are reformists and Khozemites?

have a good day.
You mufaddali should first learn why we are being called dawoodi bohras.
Are you a Muslim or a mufaddali? Answer?.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Universaldad wrote:

have a good day.
For an uneducated person like you This website is Progressive DAWOODI BOHRAS and SKQ followers call themselves true Dawoodi Bohras of Fatimid dawat so do Badrijanab who has the PRISTINE DAWOODI BOHRA community
It is you the followers of SMS who have now confused identity do not know who you are BUT DO NOT DESPAIR YOUR FATE WILL BE DECIDE BY A HINDU JUDGE.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:And Shabbir4u got good sabak from his Baazigar!
Yes You are right I got it from My Aqa Maula!!Long Live SYDENA Moh Burhanuddin Maula and SYDENA Muffadal saifuddin Maula !!! Maula tho Maula che !!!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:27 pm

shabbir4u wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:And Shabbir4u got good sabak from his Baazigar!
Yes You are right I got it from My Aqa Maula!!Long Live SYDENA Moh Burhanuddin Maula and SYDENA Muffadal saifuddin Maula !!! Maula tho Maula che !!!
Just like abde slogan "maula to maula che"
qasre ali slogan is "bewakoofo to bewakoof che"

and they chant this slogan while counting abdes hard earned money.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:37 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
shaqqniwaat.. you are so inteligent.. no?
Your ganpati is sitting like ganpati on similar aasan in Thane..

why dont you go offer laddu to him..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:40 pm

noor5253 wrote:
haqniwaat wrote: In fact, the number of followers that Ganpati has is much greater than SMS.
shaqqniwaat.. you are so inteligent.. no?
Your ganpati is sitting like ganpati on similar aasan in Thane..

why dont you go offer laddu to him..
I thought that was done by SMS followers by doing Charawa of NARYAL in SURAT, you are already doing it...Ganapati Moula Morya Agla Ashura Lawkarya..

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:45 pm

SBM wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Hello SBM, did it come to your mind that there are far more Dawoodi Bohras than there are reformists and Khozemites?

have a good day.
For an uneducated person like you This website is Progressive DAWOODI BOHRAS and SKQ followers call themselves true Dawoodi Bohras of Fatimid dawat so do Badrijanab who has the PRISTINE DAWOODI BOHRA community
It is you the followers of SMS who have now confused identity do not know who you are BUT DO NOT DESPAIR YOUR FATE WILL BE DECIDE BY A HINDU JUDGE.
Dude, why the name calling... Count till 10 or the names of KQ followers then come and make civil statements.

Don't confuse your self just keep in mind that the followers of SMS are Dawoodi Bohras. Rest can call what ever they like.

We are not waiting for any judge. Our judge was SMB who did Nass on SMS.

Please direct your question of Hindu judge to KQ followers.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Mr. Universaldad, The moment fear of social boycott is gone from bohra the graph of ms follower will fall DRASTICALLY

All blind followers of ms keep this one thing in mind followers of kq saheb are with him because of their respect and love towards him. Whereas majority of followers of ms are with him because of FEAR.

This is truth and niether u nor adam can justify this and am sure many who are aware of this site will agree on this.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:39 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mr. Universaldad, The moment fear of social boycott is gone from bohra the graph of ms follower will fall DRASTICALLY

All blind followers of ms keep this one thing in mind followers of kq saheb are with him because of their respect and love towards him. Whereas majority of followers of ms are with him because of FEAR.

This is truth and niether u nor adam can justify this and am sure many who are aware of this site will agree on this.
You Could not be any further than the truth.

So that's your excuse for your handful of followers? You should have been to see the outpouring of love and solidarity shown to SMS in Surat or any other destination.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mr. Universaldad, The moment fear of social boycott is gone from bohra the graph of ms follower will fall DRASTICALLY

Your name is Right by the way you are Fustrate Bohra !!!! If you love your Aqa (Jadugaar) why you need to worry your aqa will protect you you don't need to worry above your family,friends, society just trust no fear of any one if you fear then You don't trust him you are selfish like two face that even your jadugaar wont like you. be open JUST SAY MY AQA IS JADUJAAR HE IS MY MASTER AND I AM HIS PET. :D JUST DO IT YOU WONT BE FUSTRATE ANY MORE YOU WILL BE RELIEF AND YOU WILL KNOW YOUR SPIECES YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THESE ALSO APPLY TO CRAZY AZ TOO

PLS COME OUT FROM YOUR CLOSETH AND FEEL YOUR JADUGAAR SPIECES AND FEEL THE DIFFERENT

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Universaldad wrote:

You Could not be any further than the truth.

So that's your excuse for your handful of followers? You should have been to see the outpouring of love and solidarity shown to SMS in Surat or any other destination.
Universaldad you and your kind would have asked the same question of Rasulullah in the early days of Islam. What sir is your excuse ofr having just two followers? You would have asked Moulana Ali the same question during the reign of 1,2,3 and Aqa Hussain in the battle of Kerbala. "What Aqa Hussain is your excuse for showing up with a band of 72?"

You suck man. Don't you know that it has never been numbers that have determined Haq vs. Batil?

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Of course, the hundreds of thousands of mumineen waiting in the hot sun during ashara to get deedar after waaz or after maghrib namaz were so scared..... You are an idiot...

The 3.5 lakh mumineen(true dawoodi bohras) came to Surat for their love of Mufaddal Maula tus not out of fear, you gadhera..

Compare that to the 70-100 odd bhatkayela souls who came to hear the great davedaar in Thaane.. and the 10 odd fools who were in beggarsfield.

Beggarsfield Maula TB LA had the kidnapped farzando of Mufaddal Maula tus with him. Though that too didnt last too long.

Listen let the pot of KQ and his chhokras fill up.. When the wrath of Allah Subhanahu falls on them, the world will watch... as happened with the four jamea munafiqs and others like them before that..

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
Universaldad wrote: You Could not be any further than the truth.

Universaldad you and your kind would have asked the same question of Rasulullah in the early days of Islam. What sir is your excuse ofr having just two followers? You would have asked Moulana Ali the same question during the reign of 1,2,3 and Aqa Hussain in the battle of Kerbala. "What Aqa Hussain is your excuse for showing up with a band of 72?"

You suck man. Don't you know that it has never been numbers that have determined Haq vs. Batil?
And who has died and made you judge of what is haqq and what is batil?

Curent followers of KQ have always shunned the waaz of Burhanuddin maula RA during Ashara in the past and went wherever KQ was doing waaz.. probably because u all revered him over Burhanuddin maula RA.

That is the kadwa sachh..

Thats the reason most of you who were in Mumbai went to Thane when Maula Burhanuddin RA wafaat thaya instead of being in the janaza.. Jene Burhanuddin maula RA ni mohabbat hote te koi waar janaza chhori ne Thane na jaate.. thats a fact.

now deny this..

also Crater... why dig a hole for u in this world?